Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonsSpawn
Do not worry about me * his voice sincere * I was merely remembering a time when I was so happy that the world was right. Your flowers reminded me of that time so I came to look at them * a smile crossed his face *
*kaden in the background freaking out* *stops* wait your smilling. You're alright?

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 04:38 PM

Thank you for the flower Kuro I would use it on my wings but as you may not know they are old and even if healed would not be able to fly properly
I am alright Kaden as I have said my memories are all I have of those happy times so they make me smile nothing more
Now I am sorry to bother you I will leave now

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:41 PM

Kuro tilted her head "You are nothing of a bother to us...I can Reassure you that please stay for some tea" She said her eyes full of hope and wings fluttering "Tell me what you remember of the good days wont you? and of what you have seen in your travels?" She gave a small shy smile "I am a lonely fairy my clan has all died.." She looked down her wings turning a Grey and drooping

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:41 PM

No please don't leave. So you loved fairvel as it was right?

Well will you join us... Well i'm not sure about kuro but i pretty sure she will *whispering to you* Anyways. I think we should try to restore peace to fairvel. Will you please stay??

*gives sad chibi eyes*

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 04:46 PM

Thank you I will stay but my travels are nothing I will say they all are battles and as I can see from your wings you are already not at peace but I will tell you I did fight beside a group of fairies but alas they all parished but rest assured there are more because your kind seem to have a great ability to survive. I will join you for as long as you wish

* whispers back to Kaden * I will help you and do all that it takes to bring those times back

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:50 PM

Ok...but promise one thing. No matter what happens we will restore peace to fairvel * Eyes glow red and wings sprout from back*

WE WILL DESTROY YUKI AND HIS ARMY OF DEMONS....

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:53 PM

"Thank you!!!" kuro smiled her wings fluttering happily as she walked into the hut "I will help you guys.. I'm A Fairy i do have good hearing you know" She smirked and started to pour tea into small oak wood cups she handed them to the two and smiled "Enjoy its my own special mix" She smiled and winked sitting down her wings fluttering

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 04:53 PM

Of course ever since that mad man took power this place has gone downhill and I would stop at nothing to bring peace back

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroneko13
"Thank you!!!" kuro smiled her wings fluttering happily as she walked into the hut "I will help you guys.. I'm A Fairy i do have good hearing you know" She smirked and started to pour tea into small oak wood cups she handed them to the two and smiled "Enjoy its my own special mix" She smiled and winked sitting down her wings fluttering
Thank you now that you mention it I am very thirsty from wandering

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Of course ever since that mad man took power this place has gone downhill and I would stop at nothing to bring peace back
*after eyes glow and serious moment* Oh....yea tea... *Runs over there to get the tea.*
*claps hands*

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:56 PM

Kuro smiled and waited for him to take a sip hoping he would like it taking sips herself her wings fluttering she smiled and turned into her human size form only a few inches shorter then kaden and the newcomer "I can be tall to see See!" She smiled her wings fluttering

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Kuro smiled and waited for him to take a sip hoping he would like it taking sips herself her wings fluttering she smiled and turned into her human size form only a few inches shorter then kaden and the newcomer "I can be tall to see See!" She smiled her wings fluttering
*looks at kuro, And blushes* hehehehe....
Do you like the tea Obsidian?

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 05:01 PM

wow this tea is great I haven't had anything this good in a long time. That is a nice ability see what I said is true your people have a way to survive no matter what the odds. Now does anyone know what the plan is to restore Fairvel

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:04 PM

Kuro clapped her hands her wings fluttering "You really like it!?!" She smiled and sat down her wings fluttering more then suddenly they stopped and she looked serious "We will take down the oni king and renew the forest and flowers and land!"

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:11 PM

Quote:
wow this tea is great I haven't had anything this good in a long time. That is a nice ability see what I said is true your people have a way to survive no matter what the odds. Now does anyone know what the plan is to restore Fairvel
*nodding head* I agree with Obsidian. this tea is wonderfull. I miss the cookies you use to make as well. *looking at kuro with a hinting face.*

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 05:12 PM

Yes then everything will be as it was everyone will be happy again

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:13 PM

"Ill make some cookies!" Kuro said smiling and turned into a small fairy once more flying into the kitchen and starting to bake you could hear crashing noises and blenders in the background seeing eggs shells and random forest berries flying everywhere as kuro cooked humming her own little song and not minding

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Kuro clapped her hands her wings fluttering "You really like it!?!" She smiled and sat down her wings fluttering more then suddenly they stopped and she looked serious "We will take down the oni king and renew the forest and flowers and land!"
Eyes glow, dropping tea* I will kill him with my black bladed katanas.......
and restore peace. *itches head.. can i have more tea? hehehe

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 05:16 PM

So how long have you two known each other

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:16 PM

Kuro pored him more tea then went back to baking "Kaden calm down now!" She called from the kitchen humming once again

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:19 PM

We've known each other for....7 yrs? Right kuro *yelling at her trying to talk to her over the humming*

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:21 PM

"Yup yup!" She smiled and brought in a plate flour all over her she coughed her wings fluttering off some "they are done!" she smiled turning back into her human size and sliding the plate onto the table between them "Enjoy!" She smiles

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
"Yup yup!" She smiled and brought in a plate flour all over her she coughed her wings fluttering off some "they are done!" she smiled turning back into her human size and sliding the plate onto the table between them "Enjoy!" She smiles
*eyes glow growling at Obsidian * My cookies..

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 05:24 PM

It must be nice to know someone who has survived these horrible years and thank you Kuro for your kind hospitality maybe one day I may repay the favor

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 05:24 PM

"Share!" Kuro placed her hands on her hips giving kaden and eyes and handed some cookies to osbidian