Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:01 AM

Yeah, hence my slower responses. I wait until he's letting us do our own editing and such to pop a quick post or so.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:06 AM

Yes, I like you doing it this way

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 11-06-2018, 02:17 AM

Yes, I got home safely! I'm at home now, drinking tea while I poke at other avi sites and consider whether or not I want to play some mmos tonight. :P

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:19 AM

Break time at the moment~

Woot for tea and relaxation! What other avi sites do you go on Chryso?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysothemis View Post
Yes, I got home safely! I'm at home now, drinking tea while I poke at other avi sites and consider whether or not I want to play some mmos tonight. :P

Yea and welcome home! Play some games and zone out and enjoy your night

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:20 AM

I kinda miss MMOs but at the same time remain wary of them. >_>;

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:25 AM

Why are you wary of them nistie

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:26 AM

They can turn into money pits, and the people on there sometimes makes the whole thing messy. I had fun with Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus but Ragnarok Online was a mess.

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 11-06-2018, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
They can turn into money pits, and the people on there sometimes makes the whole thing messy. I had fun with Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus but Ragnarok Online was a mess.
Yeah, it really depends on what I'm 'getting out' of certain games. I've been sticking to Guild Wars 2 and Secret World Legends, personally, because I genuinely enjoy their setting and the story that they try to convey. (Also they don't have subscriptions, so as long as I avoid the allure of the cash shop, my wallet is safe!)

But there's also stuff like Maplestory 2 that just feels good to grind mindlessly at every once in a while...

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:48 AM

That sounds nice :o I might try some of those if I ever get the time xD;;

I used to play Farm something on Facebook and it got so exhausting with the constant grinding I soon gave up. Dragon-something was also fun because I liked how the dragons looked but it could turn into a money pit quite easily because all the best looking dragons (IMO anyway) costs gems which costs money. >.>

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Yeah, it really depends on what I'm 'getting out' of certain games. I've been sticking to Guild Wars 2 and Secret World Legends, personally, because I genuinely enjoy their setting and the story that they try to convey. (Also they don't have subscriptions, so as long as I avoid the allure of the cash shop, my wallet is safe!)

But there's also stuff like Maplestory 2 that just feels good to grind mindlessly at every once in a while...

Sometimes it is really good to just grind away and not have to think about anything

tsum tsum is fun =3
I have already bugged nistie about it

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 03:03 AM

What's Tsum Tsum about?

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 11-06-2018, 03:04 AM

Quote:
That sounds nice :o I might try some of those if I ever get the time xD;;

I used to play Farm something on Facebook and it got so exhausting with the constant grinding I soon gave up. Dragon-something was also fun because I liked how the dragons looked but it could turn into a money pit quite easily because all the best looking dragons (IMO anyway) costs gems which costs money. >.>
That's how they getcha!!

...And yeah, I've fallen into that trap before. you know there's a Kingdom Hearts mobile game? Don't play it. All the units that are worth using are behind a paywall, and I spent a good chuck of my paychecks on that thing for a few weeks... Which is a shame, because the gameplay was pretty good, but I can't trust myself with it.

I'd recommend looking at a game that you wouldn't mind just questing slowly in, when you have spare time but nothing to do in it. The only time I ever get truly serious about playing them nowadays is either if there's an event with items that I particularly like, or if I'm in the RP scene (since I need to be on at certain hours to catch people for scenes)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 03:06 AM

Quote:
What's Tsum Tsum about?

If I tell you about it and you then try it and get addicted to the game you won't be mad at me right?
The game is about collecting Disney plushes. Their little squishy ones and they're so adorable. I have resisted collecting them in real life but just barely and only because I haven't been able to find the ones I want. I fear that if I do find them I will then be collecting the lot of them

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 03:08 AM

Uh oh. Sounds like my kind of thing.

...It's on Line you say?

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 11-06-2018, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

If I tell you about it and you then try it and get addicted to the game you won't be mad at me right?
The game is about collecting Disney plushes. Their little squishy ones and they're so adorable. I have resisted collecting them in real life but just barely and only because I haven't been able to find the ones I want. I fear that if I do find them I will then be collecting the lot of them
\I forgot about the Tsum Tsum game!! I really liked it, but I didn't have any friends on Line, so I never used it... Which sucks, cuz Line was such a pretty platform. OTL If any of you guys use it, please tell me cuz I'm itching to use it!!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 03:16 AM

I use Line, pretty much everyone here uses it since it's so convenient.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 03:35 AM

Quote:
\I forgot about the Tsum Tsum game!! I really liked it, but I didn't have any friends on Line, so I never used it... Which sucks, cuz Line was such a pretty platform. OTL If any of you guys use it, please tell me cuz I'm itching to use it!!

I have to try and get back on my account and if I can I will let you know

Nistie D the Last poster prize will be accepted in a few seconds. Thank you so much for hanging out with us in our AKaweenie 2018ie!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 03:36 AM

Thank you for the prize, I had fun posting

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the prize, I had fun posting

You are very welcome. I am just happy that I had something that you still need. I'm just sorry it wasn't one of the favorite things that you wanted. But they're very cute to as well

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 03:49 AM

Oh no it is what I really want, I just listed a few that sounds like it might have poses I'd use, but I don't know many of the poses so I was pretty much guessing off the top of my head. The ears from the Yin-Yang Kitties are super adorable, I can see myself dressing up as a cat in later outfits. :DD

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 04:25 AM

That makes me happy. I just went down your list until I found one that I had a spare of for you.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 04:27 AM

Thanks I know it probably isn't easy for a lot of the items given their rarity.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 04:41 AM

I just didn't have a lot of extra of those items because they had been given away over the past eight years. I haven't been as good as I should have been at keeping track of what was given away and to whom.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 05:17 AM

I'M ALIVE!
No worries!
I got a new job and I hate it!
I'll be looking for a new one soon!