King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 08-16-2009, 02:48 AM

@Mes: Well, first you have to join a team XD... Then you can start performing for people.

Ehryn Rayne
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 02:48 AM

COOOL!!! I WANT BEDLAMNESS!!!

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 08-16-2009, 02:49 AM

@Ehryn: O.o.... Are you talking about me or the chaos? XD

Mesmerized
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 02:49 AM

oh xD
thanks for the info haha
I'll check around... just noticed there was an event going on ^^;

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 02:50 AM

King: Oh yes, very much so. How about you? =]

Infinitys Echo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 02:50 AM

@Kisaki: There's an area under General Discussion called The Menewsha Nation. That could be a spot.

I think I just discovered why everyone uses the @"person you're speaking to" instead of directly quoting. Duh me. But multi-quote is my best friend! It makes it so much easier to remember who and what I'm responding to. Now I'll just have to alternate between both of them. See how new I am :)!?

Oleaceae
Kupo~
Send a message via MSN to Oleaceae

Old 08-16-2009, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitys Echo View Post
@Kisaki: There's an area under General Discussion called The Menewsha Nation. That could be a spot.

I think I just discovered why everyone uses the @"person you're speaking to" instead of directly quoting. Duh me. But multi-quote is my best friend! It makes it so much easier to remember who and what I'm responding to. Now I'll just have to alternate between both of them. See how new I am :)!?
I love quote and multiquote. xP
As soon as I get home I'll start a hangout. :D

V I X E N
Happy 10 Year anniversary to my ...

Old 08-16-2009, 02:53 AM

AHHHH.
i have been tackled
lol
Im good
just a little sleepy.
+ i think i need a shower lol
how bout you?

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise

Old 08-16-2009, 02:53 AM

@Mes: It actually recently was extended. I think you are lucky, you don't have much time left XD

@Jessi: Meh... Its like every other event only a bit harder to earn up the currency than the last few events. I liked the other events as well, but they all contain the same general format.

1. Join up with any random team

2. Do something to another user to earn currency or post to earn currency.

3. Possibly donate some of the currency for the hopes to get another event item

4. Mr. Mayor creates a gala and there is an art contest.

So far it is just with different appearances... That is all the changes I see in the past few events i've been in.

@vixen: Haha. Well, go sleep in the shower :P. Good, getting ready for college and spending my last few days being lazy. Its been pretty good for me.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 02:56 AM

King: But at least you get to chat with people and what not. It's still a bit of fun for you even though it's repetitious, right?

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise

Old 08-16-2009, 02:58 AM

@Jessi: Yep, its always fun talking to people. But I could go to chatroom and do the same thing XD.... I was just hoping for some originality in these events. Not saying they aren't fun... They just need something new.

Hell... I play Dynasty Warriors.... The most common thing you do on there is hit SQUARE of X over and over again depending on which console you play it for.

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 08-16-2009, 03:04 AM

DYNASTY WARRIORS
:boogie:

And these events are way more fun than Gaia's.
:/
I LOVE MENE EVENTS.
Moar :boogie:!

Ehryn Rayne
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 03:05 AM

YUSH! MENEWSHA EVENTS ARE EPICLY WINNING AGAINST GAIAS!!!! <3

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:05 AM

@Jessi: Lets look at my old laptop for instance: 2.2gHz processor, if I recall correctly, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB hard drive...not that terrible; not that great, but not that terrible in and of itself. Windows XP installed, which, for a desktop, is in my opinion the "last known good configuration" of Windows. On laptops, though...oh, boy does it ever give me hell. I assume it's likely because of all the power management utilities...but whatever the cause it gives me a lot of trouble.

My old laptop now takes roughly 15-20 minutes to start up. It has no viruses, no spyware, no rootkits, none of that other tricksy stuff that hides really deep in there and needs specialized shit to detect and remove - I've run all those specialized scanners from (known safe) bootable CDs. It's just all the junk accumulated on the drive, the fragmentation...and I always defragmented the drive at least once a month; once a week if I was using it a lot.

I always tried to keep it nice and clean as I went along, but...no amount of maintenance could save it.

This all happened over the course of two years, though I switched between it and my desktop so it leveled out to be closer to one year.

Also, Mana is...near impossible to describe, but let the records show that he NEVER shows any expression. He's always there just looking all ":|" no matter what he's doing. He's a guitarist and a self-taught composer, and...he has the most powerful stage presence ever. He's...terrifying, but that's what makes him awesome. XD
He formed the band Malice Mizer many years back; they're still my favorite even though they've been on "hiatus" (they disbanded, but he doesn't want to admit it) for years and kinda...in my opinion, fell apart in 1998-1999 (but you would too if you had the most perfect vocalist ever for your style walk out on you and your drummer suddenly die within the course of a year), and is now leading Moi Dix Mois.

Also, my apology for the very very late reply, I...literally fell asleep on my keyboard for a minute there. Only got about three hours of sleep last night. :sweat:

@King: Thanks for clearing that up about your name origins...hmm, now that I know that, "Bedlam" might make a really damn cool song concept. *ponders...*

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:07 AM

King: Ah... they're a little to tedious for you, I see. owo; It was my first event, so I'm not nearly sick enough of it yet. xP

Amani: O_O That worries me. I'm getting a new laptop, my first one ever, and it's for school. It's Windows Buisness. I have horrid luck with technology in general... >< Eeek!
By the way, I think Windows Vista comes after Windows XP. <w<;

xD And it's JRock, you said? Maybe I should check it out.
Props on altering his expression then! xDDDDDDDDDD

It's not problem. That's what the EDIT button, my best friend, is for! xD
Maybe you should go get some sleep though...

Last edited by JessiFlakes; 08-16-2009 at 03:11 AM..

V I X E N
Happy 10 Year anniversary to my ...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:07 AM

hahaha oh yeah.
sleep in the shower
then ill miss you on this event lol
+ i could slip over & hurt myself.
or even worse.... Drown XD haha
believe me.. you can drown in a shower lol

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:11 AM

@Vixen: I've come close to drowning in the shower! I...tend to stay up until I'm right about to pass out standing up like a horse. XD So needless to say I've had a few...unfortunate incidents.

Shower is never a fun place to pass out. Neither is right over the kitchen sink.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-16-2009, 03:11 AM

Hello fellow songs! How are you all tonight?

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise

Old 08-16-2009, 03:14 AM

@Kisaki: Gaia's events weren't meant to have any thought to them. Mene's events are better than gaia's but still there isn't much difference between differing events. I've been to 4 events and the only thing I've really seen different is the fact that the halloween event had two currencies and the winter event had a writing contest. I just... Was hoping for more... lol x.x...

and yes... Dynasty Warriors XD

@Amani: Haha... I don't know.... I think songs about chaos have already been written many times XD. Unless you want to write a song about the asylum, might be pretty cool, but you probably want to do your research.

@Jessi: I'm not sick of it yet... Just saying that its similar to the other events. Its somewhat annoying trying to catch up though XD

@Vixen: Well... I've never drown in a shower o.o... Or gotten close... Unless you get hit in the head and tilt your neck up and open your mouth.... I think it would be pretty hard. And nope... wouldn't be good to miss an event.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:24 AM

King: Lol. Well, Mene is doing what they can to make it fun, even if it is repetitious. n___n

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 08-16-2009, 03:25 AM

There really isn't much more you can do.
o_O
There are games in various threads, hunts, items, and other rather well thought out things here.
I think it's perfection.

cole the destroyer
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 03:25 AM

Hurray, go Song~

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise

Old 08-16-2009, 03:26 AM

Lol, fine, I guess you have a point there, both you and Kisaki do XD.... Events on Menewsha are pretty awesome, better than the gaian events with the 7 important announcements you missed about the fact that they added one more 10 dollar item to the cash shop XD. Go Menewsha! :P

Infinitys Echo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:27 AM

Yes, there is a LOT going on in this event. It far outweighs Gaia's events that I've been to so far.

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:28 AM

@Jessi: Yeah, Vista was the next one after XP...I can't stand Vista though. It's such a resource hog...an operating system itself should never have 1GB of physical memory in its system recommendations.

They'll be releasing Seven later this year as well. Not exactly looking forward to it, I have to say. Not the way Microsoft has been progressing.

And yep, JRock. |D Huge JRock enthusiast here. You should definitely check them out, especially if you like a sort of neoclassical sound - both bands are excellent. Malice Mizer has more of a classical, elegant overtone to both their sound and look, while Moi Dix Moi is more avantgarde...but both incorporate some of the same elements, naturally, and both are really great. |D

Gotta love that edit button. XD

@Maria: Hello! :hug: I'm doing well, and you?

@King: Well, songs about the same themes, even if they've been written a million and a half times, can still be made to have an original twist on them. By perhaps referencing the asylum...I could have some fun with this one. *definitely gonna do some research* |D