13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 02-26-2010, 06:38 AM

"What nothing, ..." he said looking at her then he just stuck out his tongue "About weither or not jack will kill us." he said lying, trying not to give it away in his voice. Then he turned away so she couldnt look at him directly.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-26-2010, 06:50 AM

Airen sighed and let his hand go, walking ahead of everyone. Both of them were trying to hide things from her and it was really irritating her. Sure Monica came clean but she was getting a bit tired of it. Walking through town she mumbled as the color green was starting to get annoying.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 02-26-2010, 06:52 AM

Monica walked ahead, her mouth open in amazement and her eyes bright and wide as she took in all the colors. She had always loved bright colors and such, hard to come by in Halloweentown. She knelled down and picked up a golden coin and played with it her in hands. She turned to Matt and Airen with a huge smile. "Isn't it beautiful here? I can't wait to see Easter."

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2010, 12:09 PM

Atri was beyond shocked. He was enraged. The lovely clover field bore signs of trampling and some of the clovers were obviously plucked. This was the work of strangers who obviously did not care that they were trampling on the town’s cementary. Walking over to his grandma’s grave, he uttered a small gasp of shock. Every grave could be told apart from the normal clovers by the fact that they were covered in four leafed clovers and the head of each grave had a small rise in the dirt to signify the gold that was buried with the dead person. Someone had violated her grave and plucked some. Swearing a small oath, Atri went back to the outskirts of the town. He sped up his pace as his eyes found something that was out of the ordinary. Foreigners who seemed to be ignoring their law. Didn’t they know that the official dress code in St. Patrick’s town was green? Approaching the party from behind them, Atri took out two gold handcuffs and hooked them on the wrists of the nearest two; a pale haired girl with a pink and black dress and a stitched up boy with blond hair and a black crown. Atri wanted to shudder as he touched the two halloweentown kids but he repressed it as he was one of the lawkeepers of the town and needed to keep his people safe. "You are under arrest for breaking several laws. Come quietly but I will use force if necessary. This includes the rest of you," Atri added with a what he hoped to appear as hard glare at the others that were not cuffed. Not even in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine that he would come accross a troublesome situation like this. What a headache, he was only eighteen for goodness sake! After this is sorted out he's taking a vacation and leaving things to O'Riley as it should have been. They better be carrying some identification so that he could hand them over to the law enforcement of Halloweentown. A two members of the group looked to be around his age as well, a white haired elf and a halloweentown girl dressed in grey and black. Turning paler under the fringe of his red hair with the notice of the elf, Atri released girl and unhooked his staff from his back with his free hand to defend himself. Still holding the other boy with his other hand, Atri added a bit more quietly ",Also, I need to see your passports and you need to explain the reason why you are here." An elf...this wasn't good. Elves split into two groups. A mass majority were plain workers who were eager to finish any task given to them. The smaller part of the population, which might include Sandra, were the intelligent ones who usually supervised and organized matters. They are going to be fined for picking the clovers and trespassing without notifying the council members, he thought, hopefully the elf isn't here for our gold. That would be a death penalty that could be carried out with or without notifying Halloweentown.

Last edited by LenGe; 02-26-2010 at 12:13 PM..

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-26-2010, 05:45 PM

((Should i leave the rp since i am too slow with posts?))

Ember Mist

Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 PM

(((No, just try to catch up.)))

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2010, 03:26 AM

((Did I put up to much? Don't worry atri's not going to hurt anyone^^;))

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-27-2010, 03:33 AM

((Is it ok if i just play shiro?I dont really like my other character))

Ember Mist

Old 02-27-2010, 03:38 AM

((Its fine, Which girl did you Handcuff? Sure just forget about the other character and we can play that Shiro was with the three the whole time.))

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-27-2010, 03:43 AM

((^_^))

Matrix raised an eyebrow, his silver eyes narrowing when Atri snapped the handcuffs on his friends.
"Easy!" he hissed, staying in his spot. The elf watched in amusement as the youth pulled his staff from his back, ready to attack. "We're not here to cause any harm, Spot. Easy, boy."
The pale elf glanced to the group of people around him, stiffening and glaring at Atri. "You hurt these people," he hissed, his silver eyes narrowing and his blue-ish hair flitting about his sharp features. "And I will set this place ablaze with the flick of my fingers."

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-27-2010, 03:49 AM

((Now that i am back i cant think! TT0TT))

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2010, 04:37 AM

((The cuffs are on Monica and Matt))
The elf reminded him of Sandra when it threatened him. Atri was amused for a slight moment before returning the same attitude. Atri glared back and held his ground. "Do that and you'll upset the balance of power and be breaking the Town Treaty. Besides, you are simply under arrest and shall remain unharmed until the council descided what to do with you. Either that or I shall need to call the Holiday King."

Esmme

Old 02-27-2010, 04:41 AM

Matrix narrowed his silver eyes, inclining his head. "No need for that," the elf said slowly. Raising his hands palms up, he shook his head. "Not that I can be too much trouble," he muttered under his breath. Glancing to Monica and Matt, the silver-blue haired elf frowned. "Just be nice, Spot. They're delicate beings, and I highly doubt you'll like the kind of luck that comes from breaking human dolls."
The tall male sighed, and moved to let his hand "rest" on top of Monica and Matt's. "Be nice."

Ember Mist

Old 02-27-2010, 05:01 AM

Monica landed on the ground when the Leprechaun let her go and stood up quickly and gaped at him as he held Matt. "We did nothing wrong, No where does it say it's illegal to travel the towns and see the sights. It's not like I'm as stupid as my father, I don't want to take over your Holiday, just escape from my own." She said bitterly.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-27-2010, 05:17 AM

[[shouldnt we wait for andrrew?

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2010, 05:27 AM

Atri was attitude slightly relaxed a bit at the girl's words. Teenage rebels? Seeing as the elf held his hands up with no intention to fight him, Atri reslung his staff back to it's hook strapped to his back. "So, you're just here to sightsee? Or are you also stopping by to see our infamous gold?"

Ember Mist

Old 02-27-2010, 05:30 AM

((Yeah IDK where he went, so probably sometime tomorrow.))

Esmme

Old 02-27-2010, 05:37 AM

"As paranoid as they are superstitious," Matrix muttered, turning away to face the town. His silver eyes narrowed, and he raised a pale hand to enable him to see farther. "I won't be doing much without Monica's help." Glancing over to the stitched girl, the elf sighed. "And it's not like I have all day to hang around like this." Though he'd do it anyway, just because he felt like it.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 03-25-2010, 02:45 PM

((Aack! DX I'm finally back. March struck like an atom bomb. I wasn't prepared for three weeks straight on the road and many more catching up on schoolwork. >3<))

Jade wimpered softly in her throat. Ever since they had left Halloween Town,excitement had filled her. But the more they travled,the more nervous she felt. It was unatural,of course,to inter-mingle with the members of other towns. She had suspected that sooner or later they would get apprehended in some manner,though she had always been under the impression that Leprechauns and the like were friendly,good-hearted folk. But to be arrested in only thier second land? Her bones rattled nervously.