Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek
Send a message via AIM to Rising_Violet

Old 07-17-2010, 08:36 PM

Robella visibly grew annoyed as Joseph started to question Bellatrix. "You can't possibly be-" Somehow Lady Cross managed to silence Rosalynda with the wave of her hand. Not easy when the fiesty, 'crippled' woman wished to say something.

"I assure you, Mr. Leviath, that it has all been handled appropriately."

Robella was seething, and surely both women were thinking about the Hunter Society and what Joseph symbolized in how they now seemed to view the two women. Bellatrix herself was raised as a human and as a vampire hunter. Robella has been an informant, and friend to several members of the vampire society for ages. To think they they were being questions now, set Rosalynda seething.

So she rolled up her chair a little closer to Joseph, one could imagine her on two feet, drawing close to Joseph with pride and indignation. "I'm sure, Mr. Leviath, that to find out who the theatre teacher is, you didn't have to ask us. You're both teachers for both the day and night classes. As for what happened last night, I really don't think that's any business of the Hunter's Society until we decide to tell them so. Never before have we proven untrustworthy to the Society, I don't see why we wouldn't know. How come it is you that has to know these things anyway? It, quite frankly, appears as if you're questioning the authority and achievements that Lady Cross has acheived. Don't tell me that's not true either, why must you know these things?"

Take a breath Robella, there's a good girl.

Bellatrix on the other hand was concerned about Mala, despite the voice in the back of her head damning the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel was honestly curious as to why the students flocked to Mr. Neri, but he stopped staring when Gabe asked a question. Glancing down to his hardly touched plate, he tried to push aside the idea that he might be worried about Victor. So the boy gave a sheepish grin, "It's lunch, not as fun as getting ice cream might be after school." Hm.. The boy failed at flirting, but he at least tried. What an odd thing. "What about you? You didn't get very much..." Despite the perpetually monotone voice, was that a touch of concern? Awe how sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Neri had taken the time to remember the names of his students, in the short time that he had already been at the school, however he had his eyes again on the dark haired boy and the light haired female. It seemed that no one else could tell that Devon was a girl, a human with abilities. How interesting, definitely rare. Especially considered to the rest of the Day Class. With a big grin he bid his flock farewell, and went back to his Theatre Hall to prepare for the next class. Already there were rumors that the school halls were haunted.

~~~~~~~

Raja and Victor finished dueling in the field, Raja having challenged him for ditching her in Guardian duties so many times. In the end they shook hands and started walking back towards the school to resume their proper duties. "Hey, Victor. You look down in the dumps, what's wrong with you?"

With a soft sigh he ran a hand through his hair, he didn't feel like telling Raja what was eating him. He was afraid that Gabriel was furious with him. Not to mention he was furious with himself. After the exercise he felt better, however Raja bringing up his slight behavior didn't help. "Nothing, Miss Mudhol" He said with a charming smile.

"Rajani" She pouted but decided to let it go, punching him in the arm. "Do your job, and I won't beat you up anymore!"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-17-2010, 09:41 PM

Feeling Neri leave he relaxed a little more genuinely, releasing a breath he didn’t realize he’d been holding. The way that man looked at him.. It felt like someone looking THROUGH him. It did show something, however, and that suggested his instincts were right. The teacher had noticed him too…. If he were a vampire he would be certain he sensed his slight psychic abilities….

Shaking off the sensation he focused on Gabriel who was trying to flirt. The mischief returned, dev’s mood instantly lightening. It seemed he already had the other wrapped around his finger, and that both intrigued him and pleased him. He liked the feeling, it made him feel.. Safe. It was funny to him though, considering his nature, how easy it was for him. He knew he had ‘pretty’ eyes that appealed to men and women both and when the girls heard of his poetry some of which was already published… well his cold, unsympathetic nature didn’t matter so much.

“I’m sure I’ll enjoy the ice cream almost as much as the company.” He teased with a chuckle, reaching forward and eating a bit of fruit. He leaned forward on one arm thoughtfully, placing the fruit in his lips a moment before pausing and grinning. Slowly taking the fruit from his lips as he chuckled a little bit, his eyes narrowing with amusement and affection. “Oh my… concern? Pinky I’m touched… I believe I already have a friend. I’m a lucky man.”

(( XD victor going to show up? XD))

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2010, 09:28 PM

Joseph smiled knowingly, such shallowness as expected from people running a highschool...

"Miss Robella, as you both apperantly failed to do a detailed background search of the very vampire hunter you hired recently; you have no idea what you invited accepting me. Same goes apperantly for the one who is occupying theathre hall during lecture hours." he leaned forward, placing his fingers together he dropped his gaze down on his hands. "I know very well of the answers I asked from you. The question is,..." he looked up both woman with a calm but cold gaze. "...do you know those answers? Given to your reaction just now, I think I should give an update on what you have in your hands right now."

Tall man stood up, calmly correcting small crooks on his suit he continued.

"Allow me to review my recent search and foundings of the incident occured last night." he turned to look out of the tall window, a large portion of the lake was visible from this angle, it was a quiet and peaceful sight. "Last night Mr. Maddock and Miss Pysevar attended to their creative writing class instructed by a certain person, who'll be refeered from now on as 'Subject B'. Subject B is identified as Azrael Neri, it's 90% certain that he is a vampire and considering last night's pattern of events, he must be a veteran." he chuckled softly. "Miss Pysevar's awakening was apperantly triggered by Subject B, meanwhile I'm almost certain he planned this to stir things up, I'm not quite certain as to why." he turned to them, leaning his back on frame of the window.

"These are mere facts, which is more than enough reason for a vampire hunter to become active. And that means, me. While you're right on the principle, you're very wrong about how you, -or rather more importantly- I should act. For the records, I'm Joseph Leviath. Got over a thousand kills in the last 10 years and acknowledged for my determination and deeds. The fact that name doesn't ring a bells means you're either very blind and deaf, or just stupid." he casted both ladies a dark smile. "In short, while I'm connected to the hunter society, I have no boundaries that's restraining my actions by the society itself. I'm authorized to take decisions on impulse.

"So ladies... Until I see end of this case, there is nothing you can do to get rid of me. I'll behave as long as our night class community are being just so civil and nice. Although, if you try to stop me, I won't hessitate on taking action. Miss Ravencroft actually saw that from the begining, read me like an open book, such skill..." he said almost in dislike. "I'd suggest you to accept my cooporation, or else things will get nasty." he crossed his arms over his chest, saying he won't accept no as an answer.

He was really giving them no option. If they agreed, they could work more smoothly, if they refused cooporating... Well... he'd have to deal things his way and he might end up killing both ladies. Oh yes, he knew they were both vampires, only he was polite enough to not point that out.

[ok... he's a bitch... and evil *shrugs* can't do anything about that <.< feel free to shoot me when you feel like I'm pushing the limits XDDD I assumed Joseph was the black sheep of the society. he does all the dirty work and doesn't listen anyone at all.]

Gitana Nova
Gitana
Send a message via AIM to Gitana Nova

Old 07-26-2010, 02:21 AM

[[ Oh my goodness. I'm online. =D ]]

Bellatrix could clearly feel the anger that was running through the veins of her crippled friend, adding the inner anger of her other personality, and the poor woman was struggling to keep a straight face. Inner anger was never a good thing to bottle up, especially for the blonde woman.

"Mr. Leviath, I will be completely clear with what I have to say to you. The only Vampire Hunters that are to take any action at all within the school's grounds are Miss Robella and myself. The reason you and many of the other teachers were even hired was mainly for the educational sake of our students. The fact that you are a Hunter had nothing to do with it. With that being said, your job is only to educate them and protect them from outside forces. Seeing as the recent incidents have all been inside jobs, this should not be concerning you. No matter what you're position or skill is within the council. I swore to them that I would protect my students, and that is exactly what I am going to do. Without yours or the council's help."

The Headmistress rose from her seat, authority and annoyance all gathered within her golden-brown eyes.

"Not once have Rosalynda nor I betrayed the councils' trust. And we are not planning on doing so anytime soon. But if you dare to take actions within these grounds, I will assure you that your deed will not be taken lightly." Was that a threat? Yes, my dears, it was. "And I suggest you wipe that smirk off your face. I know you know that Rosalynda and I are not part of the human race, but do not bother trying to use that against us in any way. It will not work. We were raised to be Hunters, Mr.Leviath, so if you dare to make any moves against us, expect your life to be the apology we will accept." Oh my, exactly when was the last time Bellatrix was so... cold? A red tint had spread around her lovely, glaring eyes as a smirk spread across her pale lips. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have work to do." Not even waiting for a response from the man, the woman turned on her heel and went straight to the door. Opening it very quickly.
"Have a nice day." A fake smile appeared on her lips for a moment before an agitated look took its place as she walked out the door.

- - -

Azrael entered into his lovely Theater with the most deliciously evil grin on his lips. Though he was only in the cafeteria for a few minutes, he knew almost instantly that the one named Devin would be a great addition to his slowly growing army. Many of his admirers were still clueless about the Night Class, but soon all that would change. "This is going to be fun." He purred, throwing his head back as a dark laugh passed his throat.

- - -
Victor smiled gently at the girl, though his eyes were filled with hidden worry. "Rajani." He nodded, he didn't mean to call the women he was close to by their last names, it was mere habit of being raised in that manner. "Shall we go get lunch first?" He asked politely as he began walking towards the main building of the school. The Day Class was currently have lunch, so the easiest way to keep an eye on them was either inside the building, or hide within the shadows of the trees and keep a lookout around the area. "Forgive me if I seem a little straightforward, but I honestly believe you like fighting me." He chuckled lightly as he poke her cheek, teasing her.

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 07-26-2010 at 02:37 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 07-26-2010, 04:02 AM

((Thank goodness, this makes my post easier! xD ))

Yeah, Bellatrix could feel Robella’s anger alright. Her nails were digging into the arms of her wheelchair as Joseph accused them of failing to do a background check. To think that was early in his long winded speech. Yet, as the habit of Rosalynda’s always was, she let the headmistress speak.

Honestly the crippled woman hated that he looked quite handsome while adjusting his suit. She thought very loud profanities at the man… Honestly, with small twitches of her fingers she used her telekinesis to make sure there was always something about his suit for him to adjust. Such as the never tightening, always crooked, tie.

Mr. Neri. Yes Mr. Neri bothered Rosalynda greatly, however other people have bothered her before. Her choice of action towards it? Avoid the individual.

”Miss Pysevar’s awakening was inevitable and unpredictable!” It took a lot in Rosalynda not to growl like a common vampire might, after all she had spent the past many years of her life emulating a human woman, however it physically ached to contain her current anger and indignation.

”I don’t give a damn how many you have killed in your whole damn life! How dare you presume that we care about your hunting record, Mr. Leviath! This is an institution to educate students and create a world in which vampires and humans alike can co exist, how dare you insinuate to undermine any of my work!”

Any of her work? Not Bella’s too? Rosalynda had helped all three societies of humans, hunters and vampires, develop more efficient blood supplements. However she sat back, let the man continue. She had almost risen out of her chair with the outburst. Joseph was being a jerk, and very successful at getting a rise out of the two ladies.

Then he dropped Crystal’s name, Rosa raised an eyebrow accordingly. Miss Ravencroft had the upperhand of being a pureblood. In case Mr. Joseph didn’t know that, Rosa definitely thought it for him. Loudly.

Then he concluded, Rosalynda was about to get her sharp tongue to work again when Bellatrix decided to speak. Saying that there would be cooperation as long as he didn’t get in their way. Yet Robella was thrown off guard when Bellatrix essentially told Joseph that they weren’t human.

Bewildered, eyes made brown from the contacts used to disguise the vampiric red. Then she said that they had things to do. Sure, she was right. There was always plenty to do. Papers, figuring out why Bellatrix had a mental break down… Ignore Azreal Neri…

But go figure, for once in her life, Rosalynda was stupefied and not following after the chairwoman. Bellatrix just busted Rosalynda’s secret! Sure most of the Hunter’s Society knew that they were both vampires, however it was not spoken of simply because Rosalynda requested it thus, for the health of her nephew.

~~~~~~~~~~~``

Rajani nodded to the idea of lunch, she was starving. Which reminded her immediately that she needed to take a few blood pills. It would be no problem to slip a few into her water and call it kool-aid though. ”Yeah, but you’re paying, French boy!” A joke, she wasn’t going to go into town twice in one day. Besides, they both had a job to do.

Oops, he was straightforward. Being poked in the cheek she snapped her teeth at him. Like fighting you?! Victor, I’ll enjoy taking my anger out on the source! I won’t forgive you for slacking, I’m not going to be the one to respond to the headmistress when something bad happens because I couldn’t pick up the slack.”

She brushed her fist against his cheek, and walked into the cafeteria. ”Really, we’re supposed to set an example as the Prefects to both classes!” However she laughed, her anger had dissipated during the fight. Good for Victor.

Gabriel’s head sunk as Devon continued to tease him, turning ever more pink in the cheeks. Mumbling something his face fell into his crossed arms. Honestly Devon’s cuteness was hard to bare, on top of that the blond was flirting! So instead of fighting back like he may have with Victor, he became a victim to his shyness.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-26-2010, 04:46 AM

“Oh? What’s that?” Devon asked breezily at the mumble, glancing to his food again as he continued to gaze at it. Calmed down now his flirtations seemed to slowly subside a little bit, no longer needing a crutch to control his temper which desperately called for Neri’s blood whenever that man looked at him. He didn’t know why the other paying attention to him so instantly enraged him… but it did. Something about Mr. Neri… just didn’t feel right.

Still, the mystery of Neri could wait… for now. Gabe was being fascinating despite Devon’s backing off on the flirting front. He had not seen anyone fold so easily to his…attentions in some time, well not a male anyway. It wasn’t something that bothered him, but it did pique his curiosity. He’d thought Gabe might be the type to fight back so to speak and he was not usually wrong… oh well, that just made him an even more interesting puzzle.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-26-2010, 02:37 PM

Mala blushed before nodding her acceptance. "go ahead, read my mind, if it'll help put that theory to rest, that will be a good thing.. i think." as she sits patiently, not sure of whats expected of her, frowns as a thought crosses her mind. "she sounds as if shes speaking from experience... hmn maybe i should take at least a pill each day?... not too hard, they taste good enough"

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2010, 07:18 PM

[ah, I won't be able to post this week, maybe late tonight but I don't count on that one T___T sorry guys

but say, do you want mala to have a torublesome split personality crisis, emiko? :3]

----------

'Three times a day that would be to be exact.' she smiled at young girl. 'You're still young, your body should be craving with thirst.' She closed her eyes, lowered her head lightly. 'Now relax... Think of that serene scene, the tranquil sight of a lake you find comfortable... Fear not, you will not sense a thing.'

There was a gush of memories, a torrent of thoughts clashing together and against each other. While there was a total chaos, it wasn't that overwhelming as she assumed. Thoughts? Yes, there were a thousand of them at least, blended with memories, dipped into the flavor of subconcious... And then, there was an upset rain of thoughts, almost furious. Were they directed at her? No, that wasn't the case. There was a part in Malanaala's mind where all negative thoughts were gathering. And then she could also see it was the vampiric memories, infant still and inexperienced, scared and cornered by last night's experience.

How familiar that gathering of thoughts were feeling to her. Every vampire had a dark side, a sinful, evil part of their beings attached to them since their birth. If not handled with care, they turned into what you call now as Level E, nothing but a bloodthirsty monster. As a pureblood, Crystal and Malanaala had an upper hand in this threat. Still, while it was certain they'll never become a level E, one couldn't just sit back and relax while your chair is made of nails.

Crystal opened her eyes. It probably lasted like a moment or two for young pureblood, she only listened to her mind after all. She thought for a moment before speaking back to young girl, throwing her silvery hair back over her shoulder in natural elegance.

"You seem fine to me Malanaala, although you have an alter ego resting back of your mind. Though, this is only a reflection of your vampire nature. You're still very young, it takes time to get used to such an experience, acceptance comes by time. While I can assure you that it'll fade away with time, still it can prove to be quite dangerous if we were careless."

Joseph Leviath~

Joseph kept his knowing smile plastered on his face, like it was carved on his face. He had a thick skin, mere barking of a few women, even if they were vampires, could hardly bruise his ego and mind. He nodded to headmistress obediently, so she made an open ultimatum, that was nice... Bold, but nice still.

"I wouldn't ever dreamt of any other way as a solution. Have a nice day." he added rather politely.

Oh he knew how to act in public and definitely knew of the ettiques of society, he simply choosed to not abide so in some cases... Seeing dumbstuck expression of the cripled woman, Joseph gave an interested look at her. They both, more likely this blonde woman, was used to the human disguise an awful lot it seemed. Though he wasn't made of stone and ice, conrtradicting to the common thought.

"I might not like your kind, but that is hardly a reason for me to expose your secret or anyone's on that matter. Decision is solely yours, and I'll simply follow suit." his way of saying he won't expose Rosalynda's secret to her nephew. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a class to attend to." he bowed politely to the woman.

With that, he made his exit.

Last edited by Valendra; 07-29-2010 at 09:05 PM..

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-30-2010, 01:07 PM

"thirst??"Mala supposed it was true, she did seem to have an annoying tickle in the back of her throat, though she honestly didn't think about it, as she was more concerned with what crystal had found out. "maybe that's normal for most vampires, but I'm not most vampires, if you haven't noticed" Mala wasn't trying to be snarky with crystal, just the opposite in fact, after all its not every day you find out that you have a second personality, let alone that one is a vampire.

the crystal image that mala had built, upon crystals suggestion, had shattered when she had spoken, causing her thoughts to cascade and tumble over each other; a waterfall of thoughts, and sounds.

(and yes i wnat her to get a second personality, though only when shes awakens, i want her to be able to control it)

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2010, 03:07 PM

Crystal nodded with a faint smile.

"I noticed that, you are a pureblood after all. Though, that's all about your vampire nature, rest is dependant on your personality. That hardly changes even if you were to awake as a vampire the next day. Nevetheless... You're here for my help."
She slid to side of her bed and stood up, correcting her dress before turning back to young girl. "And help that I will give you."

A numbness fell upon the youth's restless mind. All clashing thoughts somewhat died into low mumbles, everything seemed... more crystal clear. Crystal gave a smile to Malanaala, walked around the bed over to the side girl was sitting on. She leaned alittle over the girl, brushing aside fallen hair over her eyes. Her voice sounding so soothing, in a delicate velvet quality of a whispered lullaby.

"If you let me in Malanaala, I can help you to take control over this problem with more ease."she gently cupped girls chin with her hand, her grey eyes never leaving hers. "But that will require you to be literally attached to me, decision is upto you. Though, are you willing to give up that freedom for the sake of your tranquility?"

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-30-2010, 08:52 PM

Despite, the vampiric nature of mala, she was still a girl, and the proximity of crystal to her, and her hand on mala's chin, only caused her to blush more. "or the moment her words were stolen from her, and her thoughts as well. it was a moment before she managed to stutter "f-freedom? w-what are you talking about? are you going to lock me in a room? is that what you mean by that?" her mind briefly flashes to an imagined scene of crystal tossing her in a room, and locking the door behind her.

briefly only because it was her melodic tone in her voice that banished that image. "nah, she wouldn't do that... would she?.. no.... not possible, shes not like that" despite the voice of reason, she couldn't hide the small shiver of trepidation worming its way down her body, and an automatic reaction to lick her suddenly dry lips.

it was completely to her surprise however, that while she could smell Crystal quite well, (she liked the scent)(she has temporarily forgotten that crystal can read minds) she could also determine where the blood was flowing through crystals neck, and knew, though she couldn't determine how, just how to bite her, and suck her blood; if she wanted to, even while she was reacting the way she was to crystal's proximity.

((forgive me if my character sounds a little... naive, remember, she doesn't know anything about vampires, shes only found out two... three days ago in the story.))

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2010, 06:30 PM

She closed her eyes with a soft chuckle then dropped her hand, straightening her posture. Malanaala was still young, inexperienced, it was easy to read through her. And that reaction was easy to get, 'Still a long way to go for reading beneath the lines, little one.'

"That is not what I had in mind." An amused smile. "Freedom, word itself can be eleborated... Freedom to move on campus grounds on your own, freedom to make decisions as an individual, more importantly freedom to think... Roughly put, I'm practically asking you to stop being an individual and follow my orders from now on." she stared at young girl for a moment, then turned to walk to dresser sitting next to the door. "That is one way to put it. It depends on how you look things, more accurately most words and suggestions are almost always dependant to your point of view." she poured water to two glasses. "Do not mistake me, I'm not trying to scare you, but help you to look from another angleAlthough, no matter how harsh it may sound, to protect and guide you I will need to keep an eye on you. You might or not feel me in your mind, though I will always listen to your thoughts. You might feel grounded, caged; for your own safety and other students residing in the campus, at all times you should stay under the same roof with me." she dropped a blood tablet into each glass, then Crystal paused a few moments to watch tablets dissolving and giving a ruby color to her satisfactory.

"If you need to go out of campus, or leave building I am in," she continued, taking both glasses in her hands, returned next to Malaanaala. "... then I should be the one to company you, none other." with a serious look she stared at younger girl's eyes, somewhat sadly. "I am refeering to such a 'freedom'. While it depends on your improvement on control of your instincts, I assume this might take almost a year. Now, hearing all this, allow me to repeat my question." She offered girl one of the blood colored glasses. "Are you still willing to give up your freedom, Malanaala?"

[nah, it's alright ^^ though I suspect Crys might be actually having way more fun in this than she's supposed to <.<]

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2010, 09:35 PM

"if it will help me gt a handle on whats going on... then i suppose it wouldn't hurt..." sighing she nods "very well then, please." blinking she had one more thought as she spoke, which caused her to blink in mild surprise "dang it, that probably means that she won't let me out to get any more breakfast burritos, and that little restaurant's burritos were good." still a little tense she takes the glass of wine and frowns down at it, not quite sure if she was completely comfortable with drinking blood... or something that even tastes like it.

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2010, 09:51 PM

Crystal smiled at her, a somewhat warm and kind smile rarely touch to the vampire's face. She took a large draught from her glass gracefully. (Be damned with purebloods and their legendary elegance...)

"If you like them that much, we can order it from the restaurant. Though, if you prefer dining particularly in that restaurant, we can go there from time to time. Not often, but once or twice a month shouldn't hurt." she sat next to girl on bed, her lips curved into an amused smile. "Think of it more of a reward of your good nature. If you cope well, then I'll treat you with a trip in downtown once a month. How does that sound?"

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2010, 10:33 PM

'The face that launched a thousand ships' was an apt description of Mala's smile as she almost pounced crystal hugging her tightly, something she has hardly done to anyone as it used to always give her headaches. It took a few moments for mala to realize what she had done and quickly withdrew in mollified silence a slight blush stealing across her cheeks in embarrassment.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to do that" she stammers apologetically while starring down at her lap and wringing her hands.

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2010, 11:43 PM

[lol, I guess we're the only one keeping the rp alive? XDD]

Crystal's eyes grew wide, that was certainly an unexpected display of emotion. Her glass almost slipped from her hand, precious liquid it contained spilling on soft carpet a little. Though, when was the last time she was hugged...? As girl retreat with an anxious apology, she tried to get rid of that dumbstruck exprssion of hers. No, she didn't detest the girl, but she didn't expect to be squeezed in a bear hug. Also, vampires didn't favor showing their emotions via enthusiastic physical interactions.

"You don't need to be." she could say, not sure if she liked being huged or felt indifferent. "Actually..." she paused several moments, musing the idea. Then she placed a hand on Malanaala's nervous hands, not sure if her ice cold would disturb the girl. "It is alright."

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-03-2010, 05:06 AM

((seems that way... are the others taking a vacation?))

Mala could only nod slightly as she was momentarily at a loss of words. "There was no headache?" For as long as she could remember she had gotten headaches when touched. The bigger, or longer the contact, the worse it got; some were even debilitating. It had always baffled the school nurse, until the nurse had made herself believe that mala was making it up to get out of class. It had only been recently that she had not gotten headaches, "memory lapses sure, but not headaches" "which," she mused "has only happened since i have gotten to this school. Heck its the first time i can touch other girls with out dropping to the ground in pain" something she was very grateful for.

Mala,blinking as Crystal placed her cold hands on hers, looked down at her hands in wide eyed surprise as she realizes that she was touching crystal without a headache.

((i dont know how you want to start this thing so i will just follow your lead on this))

Last edited by emiko_firecaster; 08-05-2010 at 02:26 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 08-06-2010, 03:27 AM

(wholly cow, you guys posted a lot. I'm sorry for not responding sooner, I went to Anime Iowa, and then came back home... and.. yeah tomorrow I'm going to a friend's place for her birthday party, then another friend is having a bday party like a day after it.. and they're both out of town. I'll do my best to post as soon as possible.... However it might take me until sometime next week, sorry!! )

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2010, 09:01 AM

[You didn't miss out a major event anyway, we kept things small because..... there was no one to interact with o.O;; and I was busy this week as well ^^; and I'm not usually around on weekends. and in two weeks I'll be off to holiday for a month away from internet and it's problems XDDd lol... so it's alright 8D]

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-20-2010, 12:51 PM

((so then im the only one posting on here right now?))

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 08-21-2010, 04:57 AM

(( Crap guys, my apologies, anyone wanna tell me what's been going on? I recently came down with the sick, and this RP flew under my radar yet again. >.<;; ))

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-21-2010, 04:08 PM

((nothing really, crystals about to help mala with her budding second personality, joseph, bellatrix, and robella are discussing the teacher from acting, last re left raja and travis, they had just finished a duel, and devon, and gabriel, just got finished with acting class and are now eating))

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-23-2010, 09:09 PM

((((clear!! ~bizzt~ ....Again!!! ~bizzt~ ....Again!!! ~bizzt~ ....))))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-02-2011, 11:00 AM

((T.T this thread must liiiiive))