View Poll Results: Will you join?
Of course 8 53.33%
Nah 0 0%
Maybe later 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

TheJupiterAlien
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-13-2010, 06:33 PM

Chiiara and Sonano were munching on their apples, gazing at the sky with smiles on their faces, when all of a sudden they heard a big crunch. Looking at each other curiously, they each took a small bite of their apples, making sure it wasn't their eating. Even after they stopped, the loud crunching continued. "What is that?" Chiiara asked her Wynaut.

Sonano sniffed the air, smelling iron and metal. "I smell metal. Maybe there's a bridge down this way. Let's go!" chirped the wynaut, jumping up and running off in the direction of the loud crunching. "W-wait! Sonano! It could be a wild pokemon!" Chiiara called after, as she ran after her wynaut.

Lo and behold, the two skidded to a stop at the bridge, seeing what looked to be a wild Aron. "Well, that solves the crunching problem," Chiiara said with a small giggle. Digging through her bag, Chiiara found another apple. "Hey, you! Aron! Do you like apples? You shouldn't eat that bridge," she called out, to the wild pokemon.

Last edited by Seito; 12-13-2010 at 09:44 PM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 12-13-2010, 10:55 PM

{ Im so sorry for not replying bt I will be away for a but unt my computer gets fixed. I'm not sure how logn it will take but I willtey and keep up with you all and post when I can }

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-14-2010, 12:24 AM

Fang was woke from his slumber as he entered a violent rage. He was tired and all he wanted was some sleep was that to hard to ask. He shot up from the bottom of the lake where he had been sleeping. He let out a roar as his eyes began to glow. The sound of chomping and yelling was making his temper worse as he caught sight of a human nearing a bridge. "If you can't be quite and let me sleep then I'll make you quit." He quickly threw back his massive sized head as he charged up his hyper beam.

He quickly lunged forward as he released his hyper beam clearing a path straight between the bridge and the human. He didn't care at this point if he hurt some one or something. He had enough of this never getting any sleep. He was unsure of where he was and how he had got there all he wanted was to sleep then try and figure out what was going on. He quickly began to charge again ready to level the massive city that he some how was near. He would start with that human and the pokemon near her they where the cause of waking him though the others would pay for being so loud as well.

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2010, 11:10 AM

As Nitro and Boss came alongside him as he walked, Shadow listened as Nitro prepared a small speech while also beckoning the others to follow them. Shadow smiled to himself. At first he was a little worried that such a large group of wild pokémon would be traveling together. He had never done anything like this before, after all. Hell, he'd never even heard of such a thing before. But he was reassured when Nitro spoke, giving that small speech before they departed. The Houndoom seemed like a trustworthy pokémon and a good leader. Shadow was by no means an overly-trusting pokémon, but he did get a good feeling when it came to Nitro. And though Boss seemed a bit temperamental and a little odd, if not outright violent and unstable at times, Shadow also seemed to take a liking to him as well, though he'd never actually admit such a thing to the strange fire/dark type. In fact, Shadow couldn't help but feel a bit of tension with the relationship as well.

Every now and again the lot of them would take a break, waiting for others to catch up or resting up a bit when they got tired. It was something Shadow didn't very much like. He didn't want to stop and rest, wanting to keep moving and get the mission of sorts completed. At times he even thought he should leave the pack himself, go his own way again. He had been alone most of his life, after all, and now that he had a lead on what to do, that being to find Satomi, the idea of heading off on his own became very appealing. But he always ended up snuffing the idea. There was no way he could help the world on his own. He needed Nitro, Boss, and the others. And they needed him from the sound of it. Nitro had appointed him as his lieutenant of sorts, alongside Boss. That meant that Nitro trusted him. He didn't want to betray that trust. And he didn't want to lose the only allies he seemed to have in this strange new world that had become his home.

When Nitro presented to them the offer to stop and rest for the night, Shadow looked out to the rest of the herd they had been leading. He noticed a few more stragglers than before... such as a Quilava. He supposed that was a good thing, though the pokémon did seem shy, never actually introducing itself. After a moment, despite his previous annoyances with stopping so much, he nodded. "Although it will slow us down to some degree... I think we should find shelter and rest for the night." He answered in opinion, seeing the group of tired pokémon that had been following them. "It has been a long day. And besides, we can sort out a more thorough plan. There are certain things I still wish to discuss." He looked around. There must be a cave nearby... This area is notorious for them. He thought in mind before returning his attention back to Nitro and Boss. "But that is just my opinion." He added. "I will follow whatever lead you provide."

----------

A mild sweatdrop came to RazorWing as he saw his apparent master cower before him in a fetal position as he stuttered out strange human words. This human... why did he cower so? Razor was not used to such things. He wanted to fight, to go head-to-head with someone. But this was just... pathetic at best. He couldn't kill such a weak creature. There was just no honor in it; no satisfaction. Was this boy really a pokémon trainer? Oh, right... he was new.

As Trevik began squirming away a bit, Razor didn't bother to follow, only retracting the scythe on his arm. "You are a pathetic excuse for a pokémon trainer." He stated simply with narrowed, annoyed eyes. "In fact, it seems more like I'm the one who's going to be training you." He let out a huff. "Now get up, boy! There's no way I'm going to allow such a pathetic trainer be my master!" Although such an order sounded rather ominous, simply killing the boy was far from what RazorWing had in mind. Indeed... if he could not kill him, he was simply going to train this boy to be a good trainer. The best, in fact. Because he simply wasn't going to settle for anything less.

Last edited by Rude; 12-15-2010 at 03:40 AM..

TheJupiterAlien
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-14-2010, 10:47 PM

With a quiver and shake, a huge Gyrados rose out of the water, looking extremely angry. Chiiara grabbed Sonano and dodged out of the way before being hit by a massive hyper beam. "Yo Gyrados, cool your jets!" she shouted back angrily, nearly being killed or extremely hurt. "We were the ones making all the racket, so stop throwing around your hyper beam trying to kill us all!" she continued shouting, as she got up to dust the dirt off her.

She glanced beside her. "You okay, Sonano?" she asked in a kinder voice. The Wynaut nodded and got back on her feet. "If it's a fight that Gyrados wants, it's a fight he'll get!" Sonano growled while staring down the Gyrados. Chiiara hesitated before nodding, but if Sonano thought she could handle it, Chiiara would too.

Lady Chello

Old 12-15-2010, 12:40 AM

Fang narrowed his eyes as he glared at the human girl who dared to challenge him. He stared at her then leaned his head back as he released another hyper beam. This time hitting a few of the buildings as he rose further from the water ready to do battle. He readied himself as he met the humans eyes. He was no tame pokemon and she had woke him she would be punished. She was really not worth his time or wouldn't have been till she dared to challenge him. He would teach that little toy of hers a lessen in messing with the wrong pokemon.

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 12-15-2010, 02:06 AM

Boss came to halt with everyone else when they were decided what to do. He glanced around the landscape for a second examining little things here and there with his coal black eyes. The lizard actually was more active at night but it seemed like the group was tired and seemed like were much more day-dwellers rather than night-crawlers. Boss narrowed his eyes "Yeah, we shud all take a lil' nap" He replied while running his little hand through his moe-hawk like appendage.

"I mean, I myself wud luv to go on but it seems like ourrr party is losing its climax, if you know what I mean?" Boss added frowning a bit in disappointed. Boss truthfully really wanted to get started on the journey but it took a while gathering everyone up and with taking breaks along the way it slowed them down also. Boss felt a twinge in the back of his mind since they stopped, that something big was going to happen. He didn't know what but it was starting to make him nervous, to attempt to calm himself down he ran his claws through his moe-hawk over and over anxiously.

TheJupiterAlien
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-20-2010, 12:51 AM

Chii's eyes widened as the wild Pokemon directed another hyper beam toward the town. "Gyrados, what's your problem? We didnt do a thing to you and you're attacking us like we're the bad guys!" she yelled. "Sonano, go, use safeguard!" Sonano nodded in a focused manner as she closed her eyes for a few seconds. For those few seconds, a light blue glimmer of light appeared around her, before disappearing again. Sonano was ready for battle.

Lady Chello

Old 12-20-2010, 01:05 AM

Fang's anger grew as he was sent off in a rage. He rose his massive tail as he used Surf. A large wave rose from the water as it neared the bridge. He quickly followed after it in his rage as he roared he didn't care anymore if he hurt some one or something. His mind was now clouded with anger as he raced to meet the trainer who dared to challenge him.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 12-23-2010, 08:47 PM

Trevik stared up at the large green monster. "Y-y-y-yes, sir." Legs shaking, the male rose to his knees and then staggered a bit to his legs. With a lump in his throat, Trevik took a fearful step away from RazorWing. "P-p-p-please don't h-hu-hurt me."

Wincing, he looked away and bit his lip. "And I'm not a baby. Or pathetic." His watering eyes looked into the Scyther's and, for just a second, he smiled. "Y-y-you know. You'd lo-look cool with a bandanna."

-----

Nitro snorted, but came to face the facts. Rest was necessary. "All right. We'll rest here for the night. Let's find a cave or something shelter-like. We will leave first thing in the morning."

His brilliant eyes looked up toward the moon that hovered above them. His eyes closed as his belly rested against the ground. He wasn't one to sleep inside. He would much rather face the outdoor world. Taking on the elements and the Pokemon of the night, was something Nitro enjoyed. It made him feel... free and tough. Even though he was a wild Pokemon, the Houndoom knew that, on the inside, he was tame. Had his previous master not released him, Nitro would still be with her. Their goal was to take on the Elite Four. Win the title of Pokemon Master. And, of course, rid the world of evil. Hell, Nitro and his master even though about paying the great legendary Pokemon a visit. Granted, she wasn't out to catch them, but a battle with them... ha, now that's what Nitro wanted.

Paws crossing before him, Nitro's senses became in-tune with the world around him. Would the others forget about shelter and rest around him? Or would a few break off to find someplace? Eh. What did it matter. So long as he was happy, he didn't mind where they rested.

TheJupiterAlien
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-24-2010, 01:49 AM

"Sonano, use mirror coat!" The wynaut began to glow again, right in the nick of time. While the move didn't reflect Surf back at the wild gyrados, it put up a sort of shield, protecting both the trainer and Pokemon from the flood. As the wave passed and diminished, the shield began to fade. But now they had another problem - the gyrados was charging right at them. "Wynaut, return!" she said, aiming the pokeball at her Pokemon. As soon as Sonano returned to her pokeball, Chii started running back towards the town. This gyrados wasn't just out to faint her Pokemon, but to kill anything around it. She rushed to the gym leader back in town, not stopping to look back behind her.

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-06-2011, 05:50 AM

(( Noo! This RP can't die! D: I was kind of waiting on others to post too, but I'm afraid it might die so here we go! Should have posted a long time ago too. Sorry. >w< ))

Shadow was glad that Nitro decided to stop. Their party seemed a bit exhausted, especially the more day-friendly ones. Luckily, there was a cave nearby as he had said. However, that apparently wasn't where Nitro wished to sleep, though the cave would provide proper shelter for the other pokémon.

Shadow smiled lightly as he watched Nitro lay down in the grass right outside of the cave, apparently either keeping a watchful eye over everyone from there or just not liking the cave. Shadow decided to join him. The smaller, dark pokémon came up beside Nitro before sitting down. "It's going to be a long day tomorrow." He said, still smiling. And a long night too, or at least for him anyway. There was no way he could travel in that big of a group, have Nitro claim him as a sub-leader of said group, and go to sleep at night with so many pokémon under his watch. "You can sleep, if you wish." He then offered. "I'll be up anyway. Night is more my element, after all."

----------

RazorWing sighed at the boy's plea to not harm him before pouting at being called a baby. He then rose a brow to his comment about a bandana... before a fierce look came over him. "I would absolutely not! Don't get any ideas in your head!" He shouted back. "I will NOT participate in your frilly human trivialities such as 'dressing up'!" Oh yes. He knew very well of the way humans would often put clothes and accessories on their pokémon 'pets'. He folded his razor-like arms across his chest and turned his back on his new trainer. "Ahem. Anyway. You will address me as RazorWing from now on, for that is my name." He paused, turning his head slightly to look back at Trevik. "So then. What's your name, human?"

Last edited by Rude; 01-06-2011 at 05:53 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-07-2011, 02:56 AM

Fang let out another roar as he headed full speed following the human trainer who was daring to defy him. She would be punished and so would all the other humans it was their fault he could not sleep and rest. They had the ancients knowing their type. He quickly summoned another surf attack increasing the first as it neared the city the wave now growing to that of a tsunami. His thinking side no longer there only the rage and anger that had built up over the years from his weaker form before he had evolved they would all pay now every last one of him and that little trainer who he wouldn't get caught dead with would pay the most. He lunged up from the water as his attack hit spreading threw the city hitting the area closest to the body of water that he was no longer sure if it was a lake or what it was. He lunged out of the water moving as fast as he could on land. He charged up and took aim at the trainer as he readied his hyper beam again this time aiming for her.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 01-07-2011, 02:58 AM

{so sorry I've been absent.. whats been going on?}

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 01-07-2011, 03:21 AM

[[Won't be posting for a while. See profile if you need to know why.]]

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 01-08-2011, 07:27 PM

(( I guess we should just pause this RP then? And I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time in life at the moment Waviks. :( ))