Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 08-09-2010, 07:44 PM

Dana drifts into the room after Monty, willing herself awake. She kept her smile, looking at Lain and noticing the effects of someone's first cup of coffee. 'Oh dear. Monty, the fox had coffee. I can see it.'

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 08-09-2010, 07:48 PM

Samhain stopped mid-sentence in a conversation with Lain as Monty and Dana entered the room. He smiled wryly at the Master's cheerful greeting, "Dobryj ve'cer, Master Monty, Dana." He said, bowing his head slightly to both.

"Dobryj ve'cer!" Lain said a little ecstatically, bouncing a bit in her seat. She stopped and blushed, looking to her lap and trying not to fidget. Samhain chuckled a little at the fox before continuing.

"We are well, though I fear that the Coffee you brew has given Lain the... jitters?" He said, the last word rolling off his tongue a bit awkwardly.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2010, 07:57 PM

Monty looks to the fox, "Yeeeaaaah." He turns back to Samhain, "Sorry about that, but it might have been a good idea to have warned her about coffee before hand. It hadn't occurred to me that she hadn't had it before." He looks back to Lain and addresses her, "How much coffee have you had?"

KageShio

Old 08-09-2010, 08:06 PM

Samhain shook his head, "I am afraid there is not much Lain has experienced." He said, looking to Lain as Monty asked her.

"It was very del.... De... lic.... tasty! I had two cups full!" She said, a bright smile across her face. "I like Co-fee tea!" she said happily as Samhain chuckled again.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2010, 08:12 PM

"Maybe you should only drink one cup until you are used to it," Monty advises Lain. "Are you enjoying your time here? Is there anything in particular you wished to see or do?"

Drakina

Old 08-09-2010, 08:18 PM

Dana stared at Lain. Only two cups? "We could get you into almost anything in the city, though you might be swarmed with paparazzi, with how much you look like Monty."

KageShio

Old 08-09-2010, 08:23 PM

Samhain made a distasteful face at the thought of crowds and cameras, but Lain perked up a bit. "I have always wanted American clothes, Master Samhain said I could get some. May I now?" She asked, bouncing a bit again. Samhain gave a slight exasperated look, but it faded as quickly as it came. He sighed inwardly and looked to Monty and Dana.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2010, 08:35 PM

Monty looks to Dana, "I believe that is something you will have to help with. Any place that is open as late as i go out, is not the type of place you buy clothes." Monty grins at Dana, "If I could go along to buy clothing, I would certainly go with you whenever you went out." Monty looks her up and down somewhat suggestively. Monty sits in one of the armchairs and looks to Samhain, "Was there anything you required? Food is readily available here. You need only call this number." He hands Samhain a slip of paper with a phone number on it.

Drakina

Old 08-09-2010, 08:41 PM

Dana gave Monty a withering look. ~Great, no sleep again,~ she thought, smiling at Lain. "I could go out with you to buy clothes. What kind of clothes did you want? Regular jeans and shirt, prettier dresses, darker things?"

KageShio

Old 08-09-2010, 08:45 PM

Lain looked between the three of them with the expectant face of a child. Samhain sighed inwardly again and took the slip of paper. "Thank you, I'm sure Lain would not like to get lost again." he said as he passed the paper to Lain. She looked at it, then slipped it into a hidden pocket in her skirt. She looked back up to Dana excitedly.

"Pretty things like the women in american papers!" She said, smiling. Samhain gave a small, rare smile as he watched her bounce again, but it turned into a frown.

"I have not transferred our rubles into american money yet." He said, Lain's face falling a bit as he did.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2010, 08:51 PM

"Oh, that's alright then! I can help with that." Monty says enthusiastically. "All of that is custom and relatively easy to get."

Drakina

Old 08-09-2010, 08:52 PM

"For you," Dana said. "Most of the country can't afford the seamstresses or materials."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2010, 08:54 PM

"I'm not most of the country, am i?" Monty pauses for a moment, "And neither are you for that matter," he says with a grin.

Drakina

Old 08-09-2010, 08:55 PM

Dana smiled back. "I used to be."

KageShio

Old 08-09-2010, 09:01 PM

Lain looked a bit confused as she tried to keep up with the conversation. She looked to Samhain who gave a quick translation, the two of them talking in rapid Russian. Lain finally smiled and nodded and Samhain turned back to Monty. " You are most gracious, Master Monty. If you would do such a thing to make Lain happy then I most certainly will be in your debt." he said with a small bow. "I shall still like to transfer our Rubles, it would be easiest, I think."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2010, 09:18 PM

"Until then, I'll pay for it." Monty goes to the phone and makes a call asking for people to please come to his rooms for designing and fitting.

Drakina

Old 08-09-2010, 09:20 PM

Dana stuck her tongue out at Monty's back. "I'd still like to take you shopping sometime, Lain. I think it would be fun."

KageShio

Old 08-09-2010, 09:31 PM

A look of worry passed over Samhain's face as he watched the Master go to the phone and start to make plans. This was much different from what he had expected to find in New York. Here was a benevolent Master who was also more than generous. Not to mention their startling resemblance to one another. Samhain let himself get lost in thought, pondering upon what to expect next.

Lain smiled at Dana, giggling slightly when she stuck her tongue out. "Dya, I would like that." She said as she fidgeted again.

Drakina

Old 08-09-2010, 09:34 PM

Dana suddenly smacked her head. "That's what I forgot to get today! I knew I was forgetting something," she said in a moan.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2010, 09:34 PM

"What were you forgetting love?" Monty says as he hangs up the phone.

Last edited by Bikari; 08-09-2010 at 11:45 PM..

Drakina

Old 08-09-2010, 11:48 PM

"A Russian-English dictionary," Dana said, trying to make another mental note. Hopefully she would remember this time. "I decided last night as I was falling asleep that I would get one today."

KageShio

Old 08-10-2010, 12:21 AM

" Why do you need that?" Lain asked, her head tilting ever so slightly, as if her vulpine ears were at work.

"She wishes to learn Russian." Samhain answered simply.

"Oh... I can teach you!" Lain said cheerfully, smiling at Dana.

"Lain... Devo'ka mo'ah, I'm afraid you would have to speak her language better first to be teaching one from it." Samhain said softly. Lain thought for a moment, then stuck her tongue out at the vampire. He couldn't help but chuckle.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2010, 12:27 AM

"I believe Dana would be best served by going and taking a nap. She did not get much sleep last night. I cannot help but feel partially responsible." looks apologetically to the two guests, "please excuse her."

Last edited by Bikari; 09-17-2010 at 09:26 PM..

Drakina

Old 08-10-2010, 12:30 AM

Dana raised an eyebrow. "Only partially?" She then turned to Lain. "If you are not doing anything in about two hours, I would be happy to teach you English, as long as I get to learn some Russian as well." She gave a small bow. "But he is right, I do need sleep."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 09-17-2010, 09:32 PM

"Well of course it was only partially," Monty replies in a mockingly hurt tone. "You could have let my people flounder around for a while. You chose to help in the search effort." 'I am only teasing. go get some sleep. Did you still wish to come with me to meet Aiden's instructor?'