Bikari
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2010, 05:26 PM

Warning!!! Swearing and questionable content will be allowed. If you are squeemish, have doubts about your moral fiber, or REALLY don't like swear words, then DO NOT JOIN!

This is an Anita Blake Roleplay where Anita herself will probably not be involved often if ever. We start in New York. More Story will be introduced in time.

Rules:
1. No God moding!!!!
2. Try to at least follow the plot a little... If I'm steering the story in a certain direction... then follow along please.
3. If I say you cannot do some thing, then you can't do it. you can argue your point, but, if, in the end, I say no, the answer is no.
4. Follow Mene Rules. If you are being a meanie-stinky-doodoo-face, I WILL boot you.

Send me your Characters!!!

Character Format:
Username:
Name:
Race:
Physique:
Skin Tone:
Hair:
Eyes:
Short Bio:
Powers:

Characters:

UserName: Bikari
Name: Monty
Species: Vampire
I look like: Monty is 5'7" and built like a dancer. He almost looks androgenous, but his features are just a touch masculine for anyone to mistake him for a female. He has long, straight, black hair and amber eyes. He likes to wear simple clothes; Black or white wife beaters, jeans, black boots or sneakers, t-shirts of all kinds anything that says something witty. However, since becoming master of the city, he has found it nessissary to wear nicer clothing, so he wears nicer clothes, sometimes that includes women's skirts. He always wears earrings, and his hair is rarely put up.
Personality: Monty likes to joke a lot, but when he is in a pinch, he gets down to business. He fights well, and can hold his own. Monty is from Belle's line and therefore has powers wrapped in sex, and it is reflected in his jokes and the way he chooses to deal with things.
Brief bio: Monty is orriginally from Britain. He grew up in a down-trod area and resorted to thievery. he eventually had to leave London and managed to get passage to France.
While there he came across a wealthy french woman and saught to pick her pocket. As crazy-random-happenstance would have it, the woman just happened to be Bellemorte. Monty spent the next few years as her servant. One night, Belle called him to her room, this had happened many times, but the difference this night was that this time she was dressed to go out. She commanded him to follow her and he did. Together they went out and on one corner she had him stay there. She then walked up to the first person she met and kissed her. She then becconed Monty over. When he got there he noticed the woman was staring vacantly past him. While he looked at her belle leaned in close and bit him on the right side of his neck. He wanted to push her away, but knew she would punish him severely. As his life blood was sucked away and he sank into her arms he thought 'So this is it then'. Belle pulled away, "Non, you will live in a manner." With that she opened her wrist and made him drink. From then on he was a vampire. He drank from the young girl that very night.
Now he is the master of New York.

UserName: Bikari
Name: Shuilong
Species: Human
I look like: (Can you say pocket Asian?) 4'10", 80lbs, thin boned and lean, dark gray eyes, and pretty.

(photo bucket)

Personality: Shuilong is quiet, but vicious. She is a no nonsense type of person. If you didn't mean what you said, or what you wanted to say didn't come out right, then you shouldn't have said anything in the first place.
Brief bio: Shuilong was raised in China and learned various forms of martial arts. She came to the US and saw how little the guailo knew about martial arts and just knew... she could make a fortune! She opens a dojo teaching a mixture of martial arts combined into a cohesive style. She is precognitive. She uses this ability to choose her students of whom she is particular and to predict her enemies attacks during a fight. She is a highly successful, and prominent teacher and, because she is sought after as a teacher,she can afford to charge more for her classes. Therefor, she is rather well off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakina
UserName: Drakina

Name: Dana Jaekilsin

Species: were-rattlesnake

I look like: 5' 6" tall, dark brown hair, hanging loosely to her shoulder blades, slightly tanned skin, hazel eyes. Usually wears loose gray or green pants, tucked into shin-high combat boots, and brightly colored tank tops, with a black sweater tied around her waist. She speaks with a slight southern drawl. (Snake) eastern diamondback rattler (Were form) must I? a cross between the other two...

Personality: Quiet and withdrawn, but fairly easily angered. Prefers to listen without speaking, but will say something when asked directly or she feels she needs to.

Brief bio: Grew up with her parents in norther Tennessee , but was unhappy with the area. She wanted to see more, to go someplace new and start over, especially when she pissed off most of the other snakes in the city. So when she got a scholarship for a culinary school out of state, she leaped at the opportunity. After that, she moved to St. Louis, setting up a little pastry shop and making a decent living off of it. There were no other rattlers in the city, so she felt safe enough, not being pressured into something. She has since become Monty's animal servant and moved to New York.

Username: drakina
Name: Aiden Mactire
Race: human
Height: 5'7"
Physique: fit
Skin Tone: slightly tanned
Hair: auburn
Eyes: dark brown
Short Bio: Grew up in the suburbs of St. Louis with his parents. He showed little intrest in religion until he made a Wiccan friend, and quickly learned everything he could. When he graduated High school, he wanted to work with plants for a living, so his parents gave him the money to attend whichever school he wanted. He ended up going to school in New York. He found a dojo run by a little asian woman, who accepted him into her class, and has recently graduated from the college he was attending there.
Powers: plant manipulation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fushigi no kaosu

Username: KageShio/ Fushigi no Kaosu
Name: Samhain
Race: Vampire
Height: 5'9"
Physique: Lean with lithe muscles and a small bone structure, making him look as if he was not fully adult when he was turned. His face is beautifully feminine, only his slightly squared jaw and his barely crooked nose, broken long before he was turned, detracts from the illusion.
Skin Tone: Pale with a strange sandy undertone
Hair: coal black, falling to his hips with only the slightest wave
Eyes: Amber Orange
Short Bio: Samhain speaks nothing of his life before he was turned, it seems to be a taboo topic. After he was turned he lived under the master of a Russian blood line Oryol ohotit Volkov, a small "family" of vampires known to be ruthless and particularly blood-thirsty. Oryol selects only the most clever and strong of humans to bring into his house and trains them in the art of the hunt, the kill. Those of this bloodline are considered a menace by many and weapons by others. Many offer their services to other Vampires as assassins and bounty hunters, some even becoming personal "bogey men" for counsel members.

Samhain had hated it at first but he learned to control the bloodlust and destruction, steadily rising in the ranks of his brethren. He had recently struck out on his own, becoming a master vampire himself. He left Russia to travel to America in hopes of becoming a citizen there and to offer his services to a master of a city.
Powers: "Shadow melding"- being able to jump from place to place through the darkest of shadows. Feeding through fear, Fox as animal to call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fushigi no kaosu

Username: KageShio/ Fushigi no kaosu
Name: Lain Alkaeva
Race: WereFox
Height: 5'7"
Physique: Small boned and curvaceous, Lain is a trans-gender, having male genitalia but breasts and a feminine body. Her face is rounded and soft and her eyes slant at an upward angle.
Skin Tone: Light Mediterranean tan
Hair: Wavey dark auburn, falling to her mid-back
Eyes: Cerulean
Short Bio: Lain was born in south-western Russia, living her childhood as Pyotr Alkaev. Her father was leader of the Mafia, a cruel, unforgiving man. He used her and her mother as prostitutes for years before he was killed in a Mafia war, freeing them. Lain's mother died shortly after, leaving the 14 year old to fend for herself. She was forced to do the only thing she knew how to do and work the streets for money. She was contacted by officials a year later telling her of an inheritance she was to receive. She used the money to fulfill her life's desire since she was young: to be female. She was 21 when she was attacked by a large fox she had startled. The creature was vicious and nearly killed her, but instead she turned into a WereFox, what the fox had truly been. She met Samhain when she was 25, instantly becoming enamored. While he showed no true romantic interest, he took her in as his Were-servant and Pomme.
Powers: those of a normal Were.

Last edited by Bikari; 07-15-2010 at 02:42 AM..

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 04-29-2010, 06:03 PM

Aiden sat with his legs crossed, trying to concentrate on nothing. Well, more like keep his chii inside, to feel where it flowed, all that stuff. His mind inevitably wandered to the graduation ceremony he had been in earlier that week, the diploma now sitting on the coffee table of his apartment, and the look on his parents' faces when he had crossed the stage.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2010, 06:07 PM

Shuilong watched the plant she had placed behind him as it started to grow. She pulled out a stick and whacked Aiden across the back of his skull.

Drakina

Old 04-29-2010, 06:09 PM

"OW!" Aiden clamped his hands over the spot that had been hit, turning just enough to look at Shuilong. "What was that for?"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2010, 06:12 PM

"You weren't concentrating," Shuilong snaps at her student. "Focus, and you will not feel the stick."

Drakina

Old 04-29-2010, 06:21 PM

Aiden mumbled something incoherent, even to him, under his breath, then tried meditating again. The image of an old oak popped into his head, and he randomly decided to try to use that, since it kept coming back. he focused on the tree, every leaf, every twig and branch, every drop of sap came into sharp focus, as if he knew every single inch of that tree. He could feel the flow of it's energy, the water in it's trunk and the slow-moving sap in the leaves.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2010, 06:23 PM

Shuilong watches as her little Banzai starts growing. She whacks him on top of his head, "Stop that!"

Drakina

Old 04-29-2010, 06:32 PM

"OW!" Aiden glared at Shuilong. "You told me to concentrate. I did. Now you're telling me to stop?" What the hell, lady?

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2010, 06:34 PM

"Not like that," Shuilong says patiently, "My banzai should not be growing." She picks it up and shows him the new sprouts. "Here," She places it in front of him, "Try again without making the tree grow."

Drakina

Old 04-29-2010, 06:42 PM

Aiden stared at the little tree. "That does seem to explain why I kept seeing a tree..." he said absently, rubbing the back of his head. He took a dep breath, closing his eyes and focusing again. The tree popped back into his head, but instead of being the tree, he tried just looking at the tree.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2010, 06:47 PM

Shuilong watched as her student started to fall into the meditation again, but this time without the tree growing. she half smiled at the progress. She sat down in front of him and waited for for an hour. "Aiden. It's time to fight."

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 12:20 AM

he opened his eyes, the image of the tree not leaving his mind. "Alright." He stood up, bowing to Shuilong.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 12:21 AM

Shuilong bows back and immediately does a roundhouse kick to his head.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 12:25 AM

Aiden ducked under it, trying for a quick succession of punches to her abdomen.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 12:29 AM

Shuilong knocks the blows to the side throwing in jabs to throw off his balance, then does a quick jab to his diaphragm.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 12:35 AM

Aiden coughs, then grits his teeth and steadies himself, making another jab at her, preparing for the opening that might appear when she blocked.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 12:36 AM

Shuilong dodges his next blow, turning it into a spinning kick to his side.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 12:41 AM

"Ow!" Aiden gasped, clutching his side and falling. He rolled, getting back up to a half standing position a little bit away. Dodge and block, remember what she's been teaching. He got back into a stance, calming himself and re-focusing.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 12:52 AM

"There," Shuilong half-smirks, "You learn." She does a flying kick immediately after saying this.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 12:56 AM

Aiden darted to the side, aiming a punch at Shuilong's chest as he did so.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 01:02 AM

Shuilong catches his fist and uses it as leverage to turn mid air and kick him in the chest.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 01:05 AM

Aiden felt the air rush out of his lungs, grabbing Shuilong's foot and falling to one knee.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 01:07 AM

Shuilong let go of his hand arches her back touching the ground and throws him over her and across the room using his hold on her foot.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 01:19 AM

Aiden let go of her foot, tumbling away and pulling himself back up to his feet. He caught his breath again, then charged for her, intending to suddenly go to one side and hit her from there.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 01:24 AM

Shuilong lands and turns her arm held out in clothesline fashion and catches Aiden in a head lock as he rushed her. "Now," She says breathing a little heavily, "What have you learned today?"