TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 07-30-2010, 11:55 PM

Kitty watched as Renesmee tried to explain herself to Rose and then quickly take off toward La Push. She then turned to Rose with an awkward smile, were they going to be alone now? That would be a first, but she still wondered if Bo was going to be coming with them or not. It would be strange for her to be around the two of them, since neither of them were very found of her, but she saw it as a good opportunity to get to know them. "Well, now what?" she asked as she realized maybe they weren't going to go anywhere now since they didn't have to be sneaking around with Renesmee's gifts anymore.

Jacob was suddenly blinded by a pair of warm hands and he knew immediately that it was Renesmee, she could never fool him. He took her hands and turned around to face her. "Hey, Nessie," he said as he gave her a big hug. "what's up?" he asked her as he slowly let go of her. He couldn't help but smile when he looked at her face, she was so beautiful. Even though she was covered in vampire scent but she still smelled good to him because he had learned to ignore it . "You seem very beautiful and excited today," he said as he gave her a teasing grin.
((lol I wasn't sure what to write...))

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 07-31-2010, 12:21 AM

Lenore was on the outskirts of town. She had been taking a taxi, but the driver did not want to drive that far out of the main city. So she paid for the few miles she got out of walking. But even on the outskirts, Lenore could smell the vampires and werewolves in a area. She had heard this area was home to a rather large Coven, wit many minor ones. Which was strange looking upon the sign of the town's population. Just over three thousand people. She shook her head a bit. Continuing on. Deciding to just run the rest, making it to her destination in just a few minutes. Stepping out from behind the alley, Lenore got herself straightened out. Pulling her blood red shirt down along with her jeans. Just pretty much fixing herself. In her hand was a tote bag. Simply filled with some extra clothes. Though Lenore was getting a bit hungry. She would wait until later to eat. She stepped out onto the side walk. Catching the attention of a few people, but was mostly left alone.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-31-2010, 12:41 AM

Bo froze as he shifted his eyes to Rosalie. He was rather embarrassed by her statement and her thoughts. He closed his eyes as he shook his head turning up the volume on his mp3 player as loud as it would go trying to block out all the thoughts around his. Rosalie was becoming as bad a Alice about him finding a girlfriend Aka MATE/Wife. He just followed along behind Rosalie as he shook his head. "There is nothing wrong with being alone." He knew his words where in vain. If his sisters didn't find him a mate their father would he knew. "Well we better get going and hope Bella and Edward don't kill us first. Their daughter did come here and probably without telling them as normal. Besides I think I have to fix Bella's computer again." He said as he held onto the strap from the backpack with the gifts in it.

Alee put her truck into drive and speed down the road heading to the dinner. She was still mad at Sam and her so called friends in the town who where suppose to be keeping a eye on her grandmother. She knew she should have got some one else beside Sam and his boys to look after her grandmother. She quickly parked her truck once she made it to the dinner and locked it before heading in and ordered a cheese burger and some fry,s something rather odd for her to order. But she was up set and didn't care that it wasn't good for her she would just have to make it up the rest of the week.

Alice smiled as she stared at the front of Bo's store. It looked out of place in this small little town but that was what helped it do so well here. Though the fact that her new brother was gifted with technology didn't hurt either. She knew this shop would go places but she wasn't going to tell her new brother yet. Some things where worth the wait though in his personal life there needed to be a rush. He was to much of a loner even at school when he did go. It was hard for her to believe that he could have every been a normal kid even before being turned. Though it didn't matter she loved her new brother and so did the others even Rosealie though she would never admit it. It was fun having a new brother with strange powers. She knew that his powers still bothered him and mad it hard for him to stay around others. Though with her and Edwards help he would end up mastering them and becoming a great addition to the family.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-31-2010, 04:34 AM

Rosalie shrugged. At least her cover wouldn't be blown as she watched Renesmee sprint off. "Now that the mutt's gonna be a good distraction for her, I can cancel that nail salon appointment." Another look at her nails and she decided not to deny herself the opportunity. "Never mind. Now...I don't know what to do. I guess all that's left for tonight is the game," she shrugged. 'Great,' she thought. 'Nice plan this turned out to be.' "Come on. Let's go," she said, finally heading out to the car. That was until she saw Alice. "Oh hey, what are you doing here?"

She had been waiting around for a long time, but it seemed that Dr. Cullen wasn't in her office. Danielle headed back to her cubicle, a bit disappointed that she wasn't able to find out whether the head doctor of the hospital would be able to help her out or not. Really though, this was the first she'd heard of it, but then again she was still a newborn, and for that matter, relatively strong. She had to be delicate with her work.

Bella wasn't too happy that Drake wanted to get anywhere near Renesmee. She didn't know what his actions were going to be, but she put up her shield once again. Even at home, it wasn't safe for her thoughts to be read while intruders were there. That being said, she was very wary of him. "Just what makes you think you're going to be a part of this family?" Her instinct was to fight him, as she growled. Protecting her daughter meant everything to her.

Last edited by Marguerite Blakeney; 07-31-2010 at 05:02 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 07-31-2010, 04:54 AM

Bo followed Rosalie out the shop and locked it. When he turned he found Alice there and smiled. He then rolled his eyes as she hugged him and did her normal ramble to him. "Good morning my dear sister. I am well." He knew better than to call her Alice she like for him to call her sister instead she got some kind of satisfaction from him doing so and if it made her happy he could do it. It wasn't like it was going to kill him to call her sister after all. He turned to lead her to the car when he turned feeling something out of place with Alice. Her mood had changed and her thoughts. He stepped back knowing that face and stance she had took as she gazed off into one of the ally ways. She was having one of her venison and he didn't like the sound of it. He just stared at her still not use to how perky she became after saying such things. Though he knew it was her shield because the things that she saw really hurt her on the inside. She could hide it from the others and even Edward but not him he could read all her thoughts.

"Waiting for you of course. And she'll love it just so you know." Alice said as she turned giving Rosalie a warm smile. Her smile widen as she saw Bo come out not to long after Rosalie and happily hugged him. "Morning little brother and how are you today? I see that the evil big sister has you out this morning away from the safety of the house." She said in a teasing manner. She knew how much he disliked being in public and how much he enjoyed being at home there he only had to hear his families thoughts. "You know she is doing it for your best interest. If we don't get you out more you will never master your gifts." She said as she turned staring down one of the ally ways as she froze there. "We are going to have trouble now. Another vampire has appeared she isn't nice either. She will kill some of the towns people." Alice then closed her eyes and open them as she shifted her eyes back to Bo. "Well we better carry on and tell Charslie before the game tonight. She want kill soon but we must inform him.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-31-2010, 05:28 AM

She scoffed. "Excuse me? Evil big sister? Alice!" Rosalie huffed. Of course she knew it was all in good fun but she really didn't like being called evil when she preferred to be treated like a princess. "Carlisle could always find you a girlfriend," she teased (of course, she couldn't read what was in his mind but it was something that Carlisle would do anyway). "Wait, there's a new vampire in town? Ugh, we had enough trouble with James, Victoria, Laurent, and the Volturi. Now we have to go and kill this other one?" She glanced at Alice. "What does she look like? We'll need a sketch so we know what to look out for."

((I forgot I had the small text up there in the last post coz I was just copying-and-pasting the color codes.))

Lady Chello

Old 07-31-2010, 05:44 AM

Bo's head snapped back to where Alice had been staring she was right there was a new vampire in town. This was very different from their family it was a true vampire. He couldn't help himself he had to find it. In a flash he was gone leaving Alice and Rosalie to themselves hoping they wouldn't be made at him. He followed the thoughts till he appeared be hind a blond haired female wearing a red shirt with jeans. This was the vampire Alice had seen killing some one he had to her for himself.

"Why when Bo will find her soon enough." She said as she looked to where Bo was. She just smiled as she found nothing there and laughed. "We will have to keep a eye on her but Bo will find her I saw it. She is rather different. She has blond hair and is wearing a beautiful read shirt. Her eyes are very different you can tell she is one of our kind. And she has the look of the Volturi in her eyes. We'll all meet her soon enough. And don't get huffy about it. You are still the prettiest thing around these parts and you know it. Now come on lets get going."

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 07-31-2010, 11:30 AM

Drake sighed "Ah well I call myself part of the family because well it makes a big happy family with me init.."Drake said smirking "haven't we got a temper today humm" Drake added then feeling the tempeter of Bella he smiled "Come on then Bella come get me then huh?"Drake asked smirking and beaming this was like playing with a rag doll he chuckled forgeting Edward was in the same room..

Edward growled Drake he had completely forgot about him and was terrigating Bella to the end of her line he just hoped Bow or Nessie would come soon this was getting to much for him he wanted to rip Drakes head off right now "Drake I would be happy if you would not interagate Bella please."Edward said sternly looking at Drake with a glare in his eyes...

Renesmee giggled "You always know its me its soo unfare!" Renesmee teased looking at Jake giving him a hug "So I'm guessing your thinking about something or you just woke up?"She asked raising an eyebrow looking around at the tourists she smiled they were looking at Jacob again they always did that when it was cold they were probaly dumb-found of how Jake could stand the cold with no top on.Renesmee looking back at Jacob again "What can we do now..what should we do im really excited about the Baseball game thats happening tonight so I wanna forget about it abit and calm down..but do something exciting." Renesmee raced out the sentence feeling like she had to many E numbers in her...

((nice banner chello ^^))

Hresvelgr

Old 07-31-2010, 01:23 PM

((Thank you chocomokochoco. Took me hours xD. I need to add your character to it. For some reason the pics were not showing up for me. And the one for the Renesmee is far too small lol.))

Lenore started in the center of town. Realizing she was not wearing her contacts. She made her way into a small diner. Ordering a water along the way and ducking into the bathroom where she took the sky blue contacts out of her bag and quickly put them on. Her eyes would be the vampirc thick black lined and white if she did not wear the blue. Her eyes were odd for even a vampire. But when a human noticed them she just explained how she was born with them. She stepped out of the bathroom and took her drink. Paying before she left again. Suddenly she could feel another vampire in the area. Coming right for her. She turned her head slightly seeing Bo running down the street. Lenore took a turn down the alley next to the diner before speeding into the mountains. There she took a seat on one of the large tree roots and waited. Not knowing why another vampire was coming for her. Probably to warn her to get off his hunting grounds.

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 07-31-2010, 04:23 PM

((hehe yh sorry about the pic being to small >.< lol how are you -ASH?))

Hresvelgr

Old 07-31-2010, 04:24 PM

((I'm alright. Just getting ready for work. Do you know the name of the model by any chance?))

chocomokochoco

Old 07-31-2010, 04:27 PM

((Ah cool..and no sorry but I'll look it up ^_^))

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 07-31-2010, 05:53 PM

Kitty staggered back when she heard what Alice had told the others. It had been awhile since she had seen a vampire unlike the Cullens, not since she escaped from the Volturi. And what was this about her having the look of the Volturi in her eyes? Could she have been one of them as well? Looking at Alice with alarm on her face she wondered why Alice was not concerned with this at all. The one power Kitty wish she had, which was the one power that she seemed to not be able to copy, was Alice's foresight. "Should I tell the pack about her? If she is going to kill someone I think that they should know..." she asked Alice as she took a step in the opposite direction they were heading. She wasn't sure what to do is a situation like this, but the pack would be upset that she didn't inform them if they were to find out. "Is this vampire going to be a problem for us?" she asked knowing that Alice would know for sure.

Jacob laughed at Renesmee's excitement, she always got so excited when they would play their baseball games when it was storming outside. Once she was done with her fastpaced sentences he he gave a little shrug. "We can do what ever you want to do, Nessie," he told her with a smile. "We could go somewhere on my motorcycles, cliff dive, hike..." he then laughed. He used to do that stuff with Bella, strange. "Or something else completely different, your pick." Like always he was happy to do what ever Renesmee wanted which usually tended to be things that he liked to do anyways.

chocomokochoco

Old 07-31-2010, 06:25 PM

Renesmee shrugged "whatever you want to do..Hey you used to go motorcycleing with Mom..she told me *giggles* We could go cliff diving it sounds sooo fun!" Renesmee smiled looking at Jake happily turning and watching the waves they were so pretty but harsh today but she really wanted to go cliff diving...

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-31-2010, 09:18 PM

((It's Michelle Trachtenberg. I know that face anywhere XD))

chocomokochoco

Old 07-31-2010, 09:45 PM

((Ooooh XD I didn't know that lol I just typed in mature Renesmee >.< wasn't she in the horror film?? I think I watched a movie with her init before it scared me lol she got posested if that was her:P))

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 07-31-2010 at 09:47 PM..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-31-2010, 09:55 PM

((Don't know but I've seen her stuff growing up and I didn't know she's friggen HOT now.))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-01-2010, 12:08 AM

(So sorry ppl, it's hard to type alot when I don't have my pc fixed yet)

Ivy noticed something was different and then she looked to Carlisle "Hey, maybe I can meet them later. There was one other thing I had to do when I got here. See you some time later with family maybe?" Ivy spoke though her mind was in a different place instead of being focused on what she was saying. She heard Carlisle say "Of course" and he didn't seem to ask questions as she instantly took off before anyone noticed.

She didn't know what was in the atmosphere but she wanted to know what it was. It had a certain smell to it and it didn't smell like any other vampires or wolves she smelled before except for one time but that was rare and she wasn't near anyone like that for a long, long time it seemed. Well length wise for humans that is. She remembered the day she had first noticed that smell.

***FLASH BACK BEGINS***

"Calvir, you're late and why are you dressed as if you were about to go hunting?" Ivy asked, the area was somewhere in Florida and it was one of those bad stormy days. "That's because my dear, I am going hunting for a certain meal tonight. If you wish you can join me" Calvir spoke and Ivy shook her head "I told you I don't go for humans and you've taught me that." "Suit yourself" "But if you happen to go anywhere near a hospital-" "pick you up some packs right?" "Yes please" "of course, we'll meet here in about 3 hours" "I'll be waiting" Ivy spoke sort of like singing or a teasing like way.

Though she only meant for it to sound cute. Calvir had left with that and 3 hours had gone by. Ivy herself was waiting on the wooden dock that led out into the sea. "Are you content now?" Ivy asked "Follow!" Calvir ordered and she did so without asking a single question. Soon enough they got to the eastern border of the United States. "What are we doing Calvir? Are we swimming?" Ivy asked but she got no response as she then noticed a scent on Calvir that she couldn't place very well.

"Calvir, master?" Ivy tried to get his attention but it seems that his mind had wandered somewhere else and was set. She walked over placing a hand on his shoulder "Is something the matter?" Ivy asked one last time wondering what was the matter with him. "I don't like what I had to do in order to keep us a secret, I am going to go somewhere and I want you to follow me and do not ask any questions. When it's all over, you'll understand and I don't want you to agree to these vampires that I will speak with. Do I make myself clear?" Calvir answered but he wasn't ordering her to do or not to do anything. "Of course, I do not question you." Ivy replied as they jumped into the cold, icy waters that they could not feel but only know that they were there and swimming towards miles and miles of the open sea.

***FLASH BACK ENDS***

Ivy soon enough stopped and noticed she was near a shopping mall and decided to go in after noticing all different kinds of scents which was odd enough to be able to smell them in the same area without any alarm. There were smells of weres and vampires and even a new smell which caught her off gaurd. 'Smells like a crossbreed' she thought to herself, she only smelled that scent once and it was on her former.

(Hope this is enough for now, she has caught up with the wolf twins and whoever is or was shopping)

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-01-2010, 07:00 AM

Rose nodded. “Yeah. I think this is something you should go tell your other family,” she advised to Kitty, indicating Jacob and the others. “Of course, I’m definitely not excited about this, but if there’s a new vampire in town, there are bound to be others. Remember what happened with Riley?” she asked Alice. The one boy who was turned by Victoria, had turned many other newborns, each of which the Cullen clan and the Wolf pack had decimated. It wasn’t easy, but they got the job done. She still didn’t like any of the wolf pack, but so far they were the only immediately available allies the Cullens had.

Danielle looked to the clock. For being a vampire now, time ticked slowlier than ever, and she was quite restless to finish her shift at the hospital and to head home. Of course, it wasn’t without a warm dinner. Since having been turned into a vampire, she was careful not to kill her patients noticeably, though she had done in a small few without being caught. Instead, she preferred outsiders, so as not to be so conspicuous. She still had no allies, though the so-called “punk kid” she caught earlier made her irritable. ’If he’s here, who could the others be?’. It was pathetic for her not to be able to notice any other vampires of the kind, but if she did find them, maybe she could find a haven. All she knew was that she wanted to survive. Dropping out of this job in her situation would leave her with nothing. She still needed a base to operate out of, and that was her apartment in town. She drummed her fingertips anxiously on the white desk as the clock ticked. Very, very, slowly.

That about did it for her. She leapt towards the other vampire, putting him in a chokehold against the wall. “And what makes you think you being one of us makes this a happy family? We were just fine without you. Just because we made Kitty and Bow part of us doesn’t mean we’ll accept you toying with my daughter!” Bella was infuriated, but for lack of better judgment and more with concern for her daughter, she let him go. “If I catch you hurting even one single hair on my daughter,” she warned, “you’ll have to answer to me.”

chocomokochoco

Old 08-01-2010, 10:08 AM

Drake was alittle shocked by the choke hold grip he tenced up,it was a good thing he didn't need air because he would have been dead by now,Drake sighed when Bella let gowow shes strong something to watch out for..kitty?!?! Drake thought raising an eyebrow "Kitty??whos Kitty Bella?" Drake said in a soft tune he had given a bad impression but he still wanted to see Renesme "I am sorry..that I gave off a bad impression *chuckles* it's what I do...A single hair huh? I'll just have to sit on the other side of the room to talk to her then huh?"Drake teased looking at Bella untencing leaning against the wall again..

Edward sighed "our baby.."He mumbled clenching his fists Drake was annouying him but he chuckled "The said old Drake yeah?" Edward asked smirking but then frowned when he said something about Kitty he wanted to say something to him about Kitty but seeing as Bella was handling it really well he let her do the talking,Edward was very impressed with Bella now he smiled...

((hehe thats cool wish I looked into her fashion a couple of years ago it would have helped me with work at school >.< I'm aiming to be a fashion designer and a model when I am older hopefully >.<))

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-01-2010, 02:23 PM

"Hmm..." Jacob said as he thought about what they should do. "Perhaps we shouldn't go cliff diving...your father might just kill me if he found out that I took you to do that." He thought long and hard about it, her father does basically want to kill me...maybe less than he did but still. Just so he could keep from him growing even more furious with him he decided to rule clifff diving out. "How about me teaching you how to ride a motorcycle? It's not that hard and not as dangerous as it was with your mom." He couldn't help but laugh as he remembered how clumsy Bella used to be and how accident prone she was, that was all a distant memory now though. Jacob offered his hand to Renesmee so he could show her to the barn where he spent most of his free time that he didn't spend with her, which now wasn't a lot but he didn't mind.

Kitty nodded, she had been told the stories of the battle that they had with the newborns and how both of her families combined forces. Seth was the only one that seem to truly like the Cullens after that, know most of the pack only tolerated them, and then there was Jacob who over looked them so that he could be with Renesmee. But more importantly about that story was that the Volturi had come here so that they could "fix" the problem like they always did but this time they were too late to help the Cullens defeat the newborn army. But if the volturi did come...they would find out that she was here. She couldn't be taken back to Aro, she would die first. "I'll go find Sam," she said knowing that Jacob would be with Renesmee right now. She turned to leave looking around to see if anyone could see her before quickly making her way into the woods, she would have to come back for her car later. As she ran she figured that she could find Sam and then others better if she phased. This wasn't easy for her, she hadn't started doing this on command until she arrived here a few years ago, it use to only happen through anger. While she was running she took off her shoes and her pants before letting the fire run through her and turn her into a wolf. She was much smaller compared to the other wolves, about a third the size, so she was able to simply pull off her other clothes once she was turned rather than having them be shredded. Once she was done with the transformation she picked up all her clothes in her mouth and began running toward La Push again.
"Hey, Kitty," she heard Seth say as he ran through the forest as well. "This sure is a surprise."
"Do you know where Sam is?" she got right down to business, she could joke around with Seth later.
"Sure don't, he was here awhile ago but he ran into a vampire, took her to see Carlise," he told her as they began to get closer to each other with there running.
"Why do you need Sam, Kitty?" Colin asked, she didn't know that he was out there too. That was the only problem with her phasing, she wasn't as in toned with the other wolves, but she supposed that would be a good thing it must suck for Leah.
"We have...a problem..." she told them as she reached the tree line of the woods. She could see the Black's house from where she was standing.
"What kind of problem?" they all heard Sam sigh. Finally... she thought. He was close, she ran to him quickly. Once she was there she told him about the vampire.

((Can't write anymore...must get ready for church! lol))

Lady Chello

Old 08-01-2010, 02:41 PM

(Will post more after church. lol Thank you Blackllash for the banner!!!!!)
Alice was about to answer Kitty when she found the girl already gone. "Rosaline we should be wary of the new vampire. My visions are not always what they seem even I know that. I don't want to take a chance with the new vampire. Bo is still new to being a vampire and controlling his thirst. We will have to keep a eye on him and her. Though I fear she is not the only threat that is being brought to our door. There are other vampires here as well. Carlisle has two with him and one he hasn't learned of. "

Hresvelgr

Old 08-01-2010, 03:01 PM

((Lol, no problem. Always for a friend. I made the pics for chocomokochoco's characters, and just have to add them. Lol))

Lenore suddenly picked up the scent of a human near her. She got up slowly. Following the scent. Looking over the path she saw it was a hiker. Alone. How convenient... Lenore fixed her bag on her shoulder as she jumped down onto the path. Her hunger taking over her instincts to wait for the other vampires to come to her. She came up behind the man. Taking hold of his neck and holding him against a tree. Squeezing slightly to block his air way. Waiting for him to be out like a light. She lowered him down to the ground carefully after. Going into her bag Lenore pulled out a small medical needle, connected to an empty blood bag. She would have to work fast since the others may interrupt her. Normally Lenore would just sink her teeth into the man, but she did not want to cause havoc with the coven in the area. Lenore unbuttoned his shirt and found a small vein running along his chest. The arm would be far too obvious, and the neck sometimes would not stop bleeding. Carefully she stuck the needle into his flesh and started to fill the bag. Then stopped once it was filled. Putting it into her bag, along with the needle. Though the needle went into a different spot. Lenore then leaned down to the slightly bleeding hole and started to drink. Just a bit for now.

----------

((Here is the updated one!))

PHP Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/fan-based/165723-twilight-remix-new-characters-welcome.html][img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/Banner/Chello/BannerforChello2.gif[/img][/url] 

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 08-01-2010 at 03:25 PM..

chocomokochoco

Old 08-01-2010, 04:19 PM

Renesme sighed "Yeah he probaly would..oh well Motorcycleing was my second opition anyway."Renesmee said and giggled taking Jakes hand "Sure is quiet today huh? wonder where the other wolf are."Renesmee added looking at Jake and blushed she always did that when she was around Jacob it was strange but everyone said he had imprinted on her when she was little but she wasn't sure about it,Renesmee felt like jumping up and down I can't wait to go motorcycling with Jake its going to be so cool I'll get to see Billy again to. Renesmee thought looking at Jacob with a smile waiting silently..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-01-2010, 08:14 PM

((I'm doing fashion design as well. Currently in theater costume design at my undergraduate school then after that I'm planning to go into FIDM in L.A.))

She sighed. "Well there goes my itinerary for the day. Where do you wanna head first, Alice? Warn Carlisle or jump into the fray ourselves?" Rosalie asked. Who knew where Jasper, Esme and Emmett were at the moment? 'Oh, right. Alice and Edward can figure that out easy,' she remembered, though a little sourly due to the fact that she had no real special abilities of her own.

"What do you want, Drake?" Bella asked, folding her arms. "You've never clearly stated your business here, and like I said, you're not getting anywhere near Renesmee." As a warning, she throttled him into the floor before letting go again.