Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2010, 06:41 AM

"Um, they called me a non-discriminating passive-only biometric sensor with high refinement." He blushes, mumbling it like the diagnosis of a disease, more than announcing his powers, glancing down at his feet.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2010, 06:48 AM

Tracy gave an awkward smile, "A... what?" She was extremely confused. If worse came to worse, she could just touch him with her bare hand and find out for herself. Tracy thought about this for a brief second and then let the idea go. She didn't want to scare him seening it was his first day here.

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2010, 08:32 AM

"I feel the heartbeats of everything around me. Animals, plants--they put me in a sterile room to see if I could sense bacteria, too. I couldn't stand it--was pounding on the door after five minutes, yelling to be let out. Too quiet." He shivered a little at the memory before looking up to meet her eyes. "You?"

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2010, 04:12 PM

Tracy almost gasped at the story. It was wrong for anyone to be locked up just to see how strong they are. "I can take people's powers and use them as my own, as well as their life force. Jean also told me that someone she knew had the same ability, and she was able to see some memories too. So I have to be carefull. I havn't learned to completely controle it yet... in fact, I'm not sure if i'll ever be able to touch anyone with my bare hands again...." the last part made Tracy a little upset, thinking about never being able to kiss, touch of feel someone.

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2010, 05:37 PM

He nodded understanding of her issue. "I don't know how I'd get along without touching the grass, the animals. They're a part of who I am. I'm sorry." Then he pads the ground lightly with a foot. "I dunno. Sorry."

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2010, 05:47 PM

Tracy smiled again. "It's ok! not your fault!!! I have my dad to blame for that!!" she winked at him and giggled. "I can touch plants just fine... not sure about animals though... I assume not... and i'm affraid to find out.... I might accidentally kill one."

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2010, 05:53 PM

He nodded slowly. "I don't think either of my parents were mutants. Mom was so freaked out by me." Thoughtfully, slowly. "It's going to be odd being among people who won't stare as much."

+Azriel+
TheAngelAzriel

Old 09-08-2010, 10:16 PM

Gabriel yawned sitting up. Slowly he opened his eyes, squinting into the sunlight. "Awesome," he mumbled. I feel asleep outside, he thought grumpily. Stretching he stood up and started to dust the dirt off of his clothing. With that done he checked his watch, making sure he hadn't missed any of his classes yet, luckily he was fine. He looked around and noticed a few students also outside, taking advantage of the nice weather.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2010, 03:24 AM

Tracy hadn't noticed the other student seeing that she was oblivious to everything around her at the moment. "What i meant by that though is that your father is the one that carries the mutant gene. Scientists figured that out a while ago. And i don't think anyone will really stare at you.... I mean... we do have one teacher thats blue with a tail and all. He's soooo sweat. I like hanging out with him from time to time," she babbled on.

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2010, 07:53 PM

Erik sensed Gabriel, and when the other boy began to move, it made him glance in Gabe's direction. It was hard to catch Erik unaware--he was almost impossible to sneak up on with his power. But then he returned his attention to Tracy. "I'll have to meet him at some point. You'll introduce me?"

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2010, 11:38 PM

As soon as Erik's head turned, Tracy looked in the same direction. Seeing Gabriel standing up, then she turned back to the boy before her. "Oh, Well that's Gabriel. He's been here just as long as I have... Gabriel!!" calling his name, she turned to wave him over.

((@Inuyami: hey.... Jean was talking to your girl though.... if you want to respond.))

+Azriel+
TheAngelAzriel

Old 09-11-2010, 12:23 AM

Gabriel nodded in Tracy's direction. He and her had known each other for quite awhile, the other boy had to be new though. He walked over to the two smiling. "Hey Tracy," he replied, "Whose the new boy?"

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 12:28 AM

"this is Erik. Erik, Gabriel," she smiled waiting for the two to shake hands. She loved how friendly everyone was here. She also love how they all respected eachother. To Tracy, the teens in this school were far more mature than the teens in an ordinary school.

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 01:39 AM

He offered Gabriel a small, gentle smile and his hand. "Nice to meet you, then, Gabriel. How're you today?" There was still a little tension in his posture--meeting new people scared him a little, even if they were mutants, like him.

+Azriel+
TheAngelAzriel

Old 09-11-2010, 02:53 AM

Gabriel flashed Erik a smile and shook his hand energetically. "I'm doing pretty good," he told them, "Kinda not looking forward to class though." He laughed slightly. "Though I do like everyone returning."

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 03:06 AM

He laughed, a somewhat braying sound. "Almost forgot about classes. That's going to be interesting, I'm sure. I'm just a smidge nervous."

+Azriel+
TheAngelAzriel

Old 09-11-2010, 03:11 AM

"Don't be, man. Seriously the teachers here a great," Gabriel told the boy, clapping him on the shoulder. "Ask Tracy. Things here are well better than out there."

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 03:23 AM

Tracy smiled at them. "Totally better! everyone here is so much nicer! and if you have any problems at all, you can always talk to a teacher. They'll listen. Around here, everyone has their favorite teacher to talk to, so no worries," she turned back to the building. "We should probably go. so that we don't accidentally end up being late...."

+Azriel+
TheAngelAzriel

Old 09-11-2010, 07:45 PM

"I'd rather not go to class," Gabe said stretching, "But since its the first day I might as well grace them with my presence." He smiled mischievously at his fellow classmates. "So who do we have first any ways? I forgot."

kochou

Old 09-13-2010, 05:22 PM

The only thing worse then being somewhere you didn't want to be was getting to that some where late, which was Lulu's current situation.As a New York state resident she hadn't felt the need to relocate to the mansion until it was absolutely necessary, and now she was just getting there one hour after the red head Jean gray had told her classes started. She just wasn't a morning person to begin with and ever since she had gotten those could shadow powers of hers she just couldn't seem to gain any energy when the sun was up.

Sifting the strap of her army issued looking rug shack so it didn't bump into her camera and laptop case she stood outside the gate steel toed boots kicking at gravel. Pushing the red button on the intercom she figure being late was better then turning around and seeing if she could crash at a friends to wait out this 'we care about what's best for you' phase her parents seemed to be on.

"uh, Hey I'm Lulu I'm the new mutant. I'm late."
' way to sate the obvious,' the red head mentally commented debating on just phasing through the shadows to the inside of the school.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 09-17-2010, 02:03 AM

Nvm

Last edited by Kia_; 09-19-2010 at 05:56 AM..

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2010, 06:03 PM

((Kia, did you want to rp as Logan as well? if not then please edit the post so that he is not there.))