Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 10-16-2010, 03:01 PM

Soo I just came back from vacation...and it gave me a crazy idea...so here it is. 10 points if you can guess where I went on vacation....

Story

"Hello all of my little 'friends'. Maleficent greeted. "I'm here to report some news...news about our greatest enemy...Mickey Mouse." She explained, "After hearing about our new plan of attack, he went into hiding....in his own dreams. He took all the princesses and the rest of his friends with him, and he sent some new recruits into the real world. He calls him the Micketeers, and their jobs are to watch the real world closely, to make sure everything is okay." She smirked, "So I took it into my own hands, and I also found some recruits. I hope you don't mind, but I used my own name for them. I call them the Ficents. They have also been sent to the real world, and like the Micketeers, the shall report to me every day. Their jobs are to take down the Micketeers, so that gives us an opening to attack."

"The Ficents? You are just as selfish as you were when I met you." Scar snarled, "But I suppose it is not a bad idea." He admitted, "But I'm sure it won't be that easy. If I know that mouse, he will have to have created some pretty strong forces. His little 'body gaurds' will probably be much stronger than ours." Scar growled.

Ursula nodded, "Yes, he is a rather stubborn mouse." She agreed. "Your little slaves will have to be good."

"Oh, you are all taking Maleficent much to lightly. You know she won't let all of us down."

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 10-16-2010 at 08:39 PM..