Crimson Fang
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Fang Send a message via MSN to Crimson Fang

Old 05-24-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysiumFate View Post
Lucia is one of my kiddos. <3 I mostly adopted the kids from the streets instead of the orphanage (at least those kids have a roof over their head).

It's impossible for me to hide from my horde. XD That house has a steward, a housecarl, a husband, bunny, dog, four children and a bard. I love it.

My money typically just sits around and builds up. I don't spend it on an awful lot so I don't worry about it.
I didn't really have much interest in adopting any children at all. But I have spent a significant portion of my time running through Whiterun. As a result I ran past her so many times. Ended up feeling sorry for her and decided she is destined for greater things. :P

Your horde sounds incredibly impressive. I just have the Housecarl, child and a bunny which I have still never seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
@Crimson Fang ~ Hroar is one of the four kids at the Orphanage in Riften. ... Do you need the Hearthfire expansion? I don't think so. Or maybe you do. *ponders* ... Anywho, to adopt one of the four you gotta bump someone off, which sets the Dark Brotherhood missions into action.

I do like how Hroar says, "I was named after the sound a lion makes." And then he roars and says, "Really."

I was reading up on Elder Scroll holidays and saw that I was coming up on the 25th of Evening Star, which is the New Life Festival. So I made some enchanted dragon daggers for my kids.
I think you might need it for adoption. Although I am playing the Legendary Edition, so that is not a barrier to me. I never really considered that to be a dark act. Although I am much too taken in by the certain lore, hence it did not take much convincing to get me to comply with the request. Never really spoke to any of the children though. xD

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 05-24-2014, 07:40 PM

Ahh, yeah. When I got Hearthfire the first time I ran through Windhelm Sofie came up to me selling flowers. When I figured out she was homeless it broke my heart and thus now I have four of them. XD

I'm excited for the children to bring home more animals. The bunny is nice because it makes no noise. The dog is incredibly obnoxious and I admit to wishing I'd left it on the side of the road.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-26-2014, 05:57 AM

On the consoles, y'know without mods, I think you can only have one pet. So i've been waiting for Lucia to bring home a fox or a rabbit. All i've gotten is Hroar and a mudcrab. :P

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:33 PM

I think you can only have the one dog, but I'm not sure. As for the rando pets the kids bring home I'm pretty sure they can each have one, but I'm not sure. I just want a fox and I'll be happy.

KimachiAtami

Old 05-30-2014, 06:50 PM

FUS RO DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

`Kitty's Mule
Mule

Old 06-05-2014, 01:24 AM

Ah geez. I stopped playing for a bit cause my 360's disc drive died. But I was able to get it fixed so I started playing again. I had just finished the Imperial Civil Wars and went to do Valthume.

Penella Goldeater
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2014, 04:23 PM

I have restartitis. I make up, delete, remake characters constantly. Getting better about it, really, but I have to stay strong. Concentrating on just two characters now.

Hau
i'm so Awful

Old 06-29-2014, 11:52 PM

i'm so sad because my ps3 is currently nonfunctional so that's a bust and i got excited when it was released to steam but it's not available for mac users or through steamplay so i just can't win. the world is against me in my quest to play this game :'(

the mods for it are so cute too.

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 05-13-2016, 05:47 PM

Soooo, anyone still playing Skyrim?

I just started playing a few months ago. I've been wanting to play for ages, but I don't have an xbox or Windows computer. (Am playing on the boyfriend's console).

I accidentally named my first character Prisoner while I was figuring out the controls, and that was funny for a minute, but it got old fast. Now my character is a Breton lady with a warhammer, currently at level 40. She smashes people. :)