star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-02-2016, 12:32 AM

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 12:37 AM

Images

ImagesX

art done by xuvrette

By:Inspiration

By:Bearzy

By: M i r o

By: TaiyoTsuki

Star's Mulie ImagesX

Images of Star's Mule Star2000Fire

by ashlemo

Last edited by star2000shadow; 11-16-2016 at 12:56 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 12:39 AM

Favorite Avi's of 2016

ImageX

my favorite admin picked avis.

Admin Picked avisX

Admin's Pick Link | Admin's Pick Link 2 | Admins Pick Link 3 |

Admin's PickX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post

star2000shadow- Very nice use of the multiple shades of green in your avatar. I think it is worthy of the front page, but then again, 'Crow's picks' never make it. -rolls eyes and makes a shaky fist at the establishment-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your winner for this week, it's star2000shadow:

Got some fabulous use of recent items here! Also, tying some older one in with great effect too, which makes me very happy :D This is seriously creepy! The crystals and fog combine to create an intensely eerie vibe. The water, visible in the distance, just adds to that spookiness, somehow.

I love the layering used to create the dress! The new wings of course giving the perfect finishing touch to that ;D I also really like the use of the trees with the trailing leaves! Not thought of that but I'm gonna try that combo out myself once I've posted this

Very cool to see the green lipstick being put to good use, too :D Those lip colours are not easy to make, so I'm super pleased to see them adding another dimension to avatars.

I really love how the crystals look like they're glowing, and the trees really give the impression of being in a dark and spooky clearing, the water looks like a swamp in the background. Maybe Star is trying to lure out some ancient tentacled beast with that (probably) poisoned apple

Very nice avatar, congrats!

Quote:
So here are your Bonanza Winners, all 7 of 'em!

Bound Birdie:

Falconwing:

The_Crow:

vampire_bill:

Dystopia:

Darth Mudkip:

star2000shadow:

Congratulations you guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
This Friday's Pick is star2000shadow:!

Aah, what a cozy and festive setting! After a long day, it's a definitely nice to just put on a fire and relax with a cup of cocoa. And since it's the holidays, it's especially relaxing! The sound of snowfall outside, the crackling of a fire, the flicker of lighted candles, and twinkling lights on a tree. Presents can be stressful and that can really take away some of the spirit of the holidays, but Star's kept it very low-key by having a reasonable amount. I see she's peeking through her stocking though!

Congrats, Star! Can I come over?

Quote:
Here's your Monday winner! It's star2000shadow:

Aw yisss, got some kick-ass superhero stuff going on here! Even the demeanour's right! She looks pissed! Also yay, a cosplay that I actually recognised! \o/ <.< >.>

This is sleek though, nothing over-complicated going on; big blocks of colour and sweeping lines, so lots of impact! Balance is nice too, the clouds, hair and lightning bolts are tidily central, the grey at top and bottom bracketing things, them that lovelt splash of blue for drama, love it!

Well done Star, now off to save the world with ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Let's congratulate today's winner, star2000shadow:!

I'm really digging this sketchy look! The black and white avatar on its own would have made a wonderful outfit, but adding in the pen and the vignette border really turns this into something magical. I can just picture a bored student doodling this in class, painstakingly shading in each detail and then adding in some awesome action lines for emphasis.

Great job! This is such a nice creative use of our CIs.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 12-31-2016 at 10:45 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Today's featured avatar is star2000shadow: who i for some reason saw as a kingdom hearts character. I don't know what exactly it was. the dress, the sparkles? though seriously with the sparkles it should be more like some anime sailor moon or sekirei that i think of not kingdom hearts. xD but look how awesome she is!

i don't know if you did M i r o. Looking at my list of followers is something I'm planning to do when i have my own place. ^^;; I want to do things like write usernames of both twitch and tumblr that follow me and put them on my streaming wall that I stream video games and art from in front of. As well as putting art received from my menewsha friends up on the same wall.

Admin's Pick

Pick Link: March 30, 2015 | October 16, 2015 |

Admin's PickX

Quote:

Aw yisss, got some kick-ass superhero stuff going on here! Even the demeanour's right! She looks pissed! Also yay, a cosplay that I actually recognised! \o/ <.< >.>

This is sleek though, nothing over-complicated going on; big blocks of colour and sweeping lines, so lots of impact! Balance is nice too, the clouds, hair and lightning bolts are tidily central, the grey at top and bottom bracketing things, them that lovelt splash of blue for drama, love it!

Quote:

I'm really digging this sketchy look! The black and white avatar on its own would have made a wonderful outfit, but adding in the pen and the vignette border really turns this into something magical. I can just picture a bored student doodling this in class, painstakingly shading in each detail and then adding in some awesome action lines for emphasis.

Avi's I've made that I like 2015X

Cosplay 2015X

Riddick Cosplay: Female Version

Avi's I've made that I like 2016X

Last edited by star2000shadow; 06-22-2016 at 05:02 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 12:45 AM

April - May

April 5, 2016 - Easter

December - January

January 1, 2016 - Mom's been gone two years.

February - March

February 14, 2016 Valentines Day

Last edited by star2000shadow; 01-01-2017 at 06:43 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 12:46 AM

June - July

My Birth Month June 13,1983

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 12:47 AM

August - September

August 1,2014 Mom had her heart attack - reminder

September 8,2014 Two year's since Mom Passed away.
September 13, 2014 Mom was Cremated and her funeral held.
September 22, Doug's Birthday
September 9, Mary's Birthday
august 4, Wanda's Birthday - we're not talking-

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 12:47 AM

October - November

frank passed away 11,2016 of october
Darny's Birthday, 30th of october.
Darecks 27 of october

Mom's birthday 17 of october

Last edited by star2000shadow; 10-12-2016 at 04:25 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 12:48 AM

December

Last month of the year and when we start the next year.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 01:12 AM

2015 Avi's from my avi runway

January - 2015X

February - 2015X

March 2015X

June - July 2015X

August 2015X

September 2015X

October 2015X

November - December 2015X

Admin's Pick

Pick Link: March 30, 2015 | October 16, 2015 |

Admin's PickX

Quote:

Quote:

User's Pick nominating Link: Pick 1 | pick 2 | Pick 3 | Pick 4 | Pick 5 | Pick 6 |

User's pick| NominatedX

User's Pick Winning images:

User's Pick|WinnerX

Avi's I've made that I likeX

CosplayX

Jessica Rabbit:

Female Riddick From Chronicals of Riddick

Peter Pan: Wendy

X-Men: Storm

X-Men: Jean Gray as PHOENIX

Teddy Bear LookX

Item's Needed for the teddy bear looks.

For the Mouth: Cheezy Romance CI

For the Eyes: Eyes of the Wild CI

For the Nose: It's a MONSTER! D: EI

For the Head: The Sting in the Tail CI

For the Ears and Over all Body Brown: I am Leon, hear me RAWR CI

Junk Drawer

Mene Glitches including White Eye shadowX

Glitch One White Eyeshadow:

Close the eyes of your female avi, change her base to male, Change his base COLOR to white, its one of the options, close his eyes, Change the avi back to female, and she should still have her eyes closed and they SHOULD come out with a white eye lid which makes them appear as if she has white eye shadow.

Ink Blott Eyes with Avi EyesX

[Image Coming Soon]
Eye Number 3 with Ghost eyes From the INK BLOTT CI gives the eyes a glowing look. - source : kasakir

Interesting hiccups when i post on other peoples profilesX

I like what it does to the corset top peice:

more hair colors by suona

(#b52203 #fcad2c) (#c43c03 #fcbd54) (#b52203 #f7b240)

Event Avatars when i remember

Valentines Event 2015X

Hair Color CodesX

Queen_Andais ICE HAIR COLOR: The first color: #fbf9f9
Second color: #0776bb

Me:
The First Color: #d2d2d0
Second Color: #090901

Kiyoto:
The main color is #213a97 and the highlites are #fff0f7

Hair Color: #f4a42f
Highlight / Second colour: #950f31

Hair Color: #fbf9f9
Highlight / Second colour: #bb9007

Hair Color: #fbf9f9
Highlight / Second colour: #7798fe

Hair Color: #98d38d
Highlight / Second colour: #7280e4

Hair Color:
Highlight / Second colour:

Hair Color: #bb0707
Highlight / Second colour:#262626

Hair Color: #b6afaf
Highlight / Second colour:#262626

Hair Color From: Shania583
Hair Color: #fe2a2f
Highlight / Second colour:#fabe57

Hair Color: #ffffff
Highlight / Second colour:#a3a3a3

Highlight / Second colour: #fabe57

Highlight / Second colour: #9aa0db

Hair Color: #474747
Highlight / Second colour: #9aa0db

Hair Color: #060404
Highlight / Second colour: #4c5bf0

Image Coming Soon
Hummy's Hair Code:
Hair Color: #005151
Highlight / Second colour:#52c2cb

my little red ridding hood hair color codes:

Hair Color: #2a1a04
Highlight/Second Colour: #5b4306

Image Coming Soon
Hair Color:#000000
Highlight / Second Colour:#174c15

Image Coming Soon
Hair Color:#000000
Highlight / Second Color:#151d4c

Courtesy of : zigbigadorlube
Hair Color: #af73d3
Highlight / Second Color: #f9e7fd

[Image coming Soon]
Courtesy of: Suona
Hair Color: #c43c03
Highlight / Second Color: #fcbd54

I'm not the only one who did Hair Codes. so Star has linked to the person's post on it i figure it couldn't hurt.

The Festival of Winter Nights 2015 Story ComicX

Questing: 어떤 Robes

Last edited by star2000shadow; 01-02-2016 at 01:47 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-03-2016, 11:47 PM

Star finally knows how to do the Youtube tags, someone told her how so she's gonna share one of her favorite Lindsey Stirling Songs. Master of Tides

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-09-2016, 08:56 PM

star visited Chexla's memory jar today and found an awesome Severus Snape Picture. Severus is my favorite character in the whole harry potter scene.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-13-2016, 01:23 AM

Right, so my baby brother is staying the night, again, and my room mates angry because im letting said baby brother stay at least tonight because he has no where else to go so josh goes 'there's a homeless shelter just three blocks away from us' and its like 'josh its eight most of them close their doors now' and he goes 'whatever its not like what i say matter' well excuse me for being unable to send my BABY BROTHER out into the darn cold because he makes my room mate upset.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-17-2016, 08:59 PM

Well we had a bit of a scare at like three this morning. I had put Poco in my room so he could eat, shutting the door, but i hadn't made sure the latch clicked. well my cat nala went and shoved it open and procedded to beat the snot out of poor poco. my hearings been having a bit of trouble so i didn't hear anything, well we ended up calling a friend and going to the Emergancy vet clinic in duluth 'rubs eyes'
165.00$ is what i owe for them cutting away the fur, cleaning two puncture wounds, and giving me pain and antibiotics for poco....oh and some soft mushy treats 'makes face'

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-20-2016, 04:21 AM

Today star went to the ER again. i have another leg infection, but at least this one hasn't broken open yet, i'm hoping the antibiotics take it out before they have to 'open' it agian or something.

they gave me antibiotics and a measily twenty pills of pain meds but if i can get in to see My doctor she might give me a few more cause the pain meds are like throwing water from a cup onto a raging house fire.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-21-2016, 10:08 AM

Though it still stings and aches, My legs healing, which just proves how much healthier I am. the last time i had an infection like this it took four years to heal, i went in to the doc two days ago, started getting the infection five days ago. and since I was put on antibiotics It's already opened and started draining.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-23-2016, 10:40 PM

I walked to the Kwik Trip near my place, its next to the super one and over five blocks away and I made it. of course i had to call for a ride home because it was so cold my upper leg muscles where frezzing..but i made it.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-24-2016, 01:53 PM

Morning everyone, star got to see her wound for the first time and it is UGLY. partially drained with dead skin on it.. EWWW but at least its healing. my room mate took a picture with his camera. star's ankle hurts to but she took a couple of ib's this morning she only has one left of her pain meds and wants to save that for when it really hurts. it's also 8:42 AM where i am and I'm listening to Abney Park Hired Gun 'nods'

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-01-2016, 08:36 PM

Star just read a sad, but good story on facebook so she's shareing it here. while she's still kinda crying cause yeah it was that good.

Quote:

Yesterday was a weird day. I couldn't get myself out of bed. The guy I live with lifted me up. I tried to get my legs under me, but they wouldn't cooperate. He said, "Don't worry, I gotcha buddy," carried me downstairs, and out the front door. That was so nice of him. I needed to pee so badly, I just had to go right there where he put me down. Normally I wouldn't, but we both decided to make an exception to the rule.

I started walking down the parking lot toward that place where all the dogs like me go to poop. I felt my paws dragging on the ground. "How strange," I thought. Then suddenly, I just had to go, really badly. In the middle of the parking lot. Normally, I wouldn't do that. It's against the rules.

My person cleaned up the mess. He's good at that. I felt embarrassed, looked at him, and he said, "Want to keep walking, buddy?" I did, but it was surprisingly tough. By the time we reached the end of the parking lot, my head was spinning. I tried to climb the little hill, and nearly fell over. I couldn't figure out what was going on.

He reached down again, and ran his hands over me. That felt good. He picked me up, and carried me home. I was still confused, and my head was light, but I was glad not to have to walk all the way back. It suddenly seemed like an impossible distance.

I was so glad to lay down on my bed. My person petted me, saying, "I gotcha covered, buddy. I gotcha." I love the way that makes me feel. I know he does. He makes everything better.

He felt my paws, and pulled up my lip. He said, "Oh buddy, are you cold?" I was. My face was cold, my paws were cold. He texted a few people, and came back to pet me.
A few minutes later, another person arrived. He's one of my favorites, and his name is Jay. He petted me, and said to my person, "Do you want to get a blanket?" They put a blanket over me, and wow... that felt good. I relaxed, and they both petted me, but they both started to choke back tears.

I never want them to cry, it breaks my heart. It's my job to make them feel better, and I was just a little tired, and cold. I drifted in and out of sleep, and they were always there, making sure I was okay, and chatting with each other.

Throughout the day, my person made some phone calls, and spent a lot of time with me. I heard him say, "9 am tomorrow... ok... yes... I'll tell you if anything changes. Thank you Dr. MacDonald." He called someone else, and said, "I'm sorry, I have to cancel tonight." Then as I was drifting off to sleep, I think I heard him cry a little again.

In the evening, more of my favorite people came by. They were all so loving. I licked their tears away when they would get close enough to my face. They whispered sweet things in my ear, and told me I was a good boy.

Later in the evening, I felt well enough to stand up and walk to the door to see who was coming in. It was more exhausting than I'd remembered it being, but I loved seeing them all. I heard my person say something like, "That's the first time he's gotten up under his own power today." Everyone seemed glad that I was out of bed. I was too, but wow... after the excitement wore off, it was so exhausting to move around.

After the last visitor left, my person took me outside to do what he called, "my business." We went back inside and when we reached the bottom of the stairs, they looked twice as steep and ten times as long as I remembered them being. I looked at my person, and he looked at me. He said, "Don't worry, I gotcha buddy," and carried me up.

Then it got even better! Instead of sleeping in my bed, he called me up to sleep on *his* bed. Let me repeat: *I got to sleep in the bed with my person!* We normally have our own beds, but last night we snuggled, and it felt so good to be that close to him. I thought, "This is where I belong. I will never leave his side." I didn't feel very well though, and it was hard to breathe sometimes.

It seems like it started a few months ago. We were playing fetch and I just blacked out. I don't know what happened, but I think I stopped breathing. I could hear my person calling my name. I couldn't move a muscle. He lifted my head, and looked into my eyes. I could see him right there, but couldn't lick his face. He said, "Benny, are you in there?" I couldn't respond. He looked at me, and said, "Don't worry buddy, I gotcha. I gotcha covered." I started to spin into darkness, but then my lungs took in a deep breath, and I could see again.

We went to see some doctors, and since then I've heard a lot of words like, "cardiomyopathy," "cancer," and, "kidney failure." All i know is that sometimes I feel okay, and sometimes... you know... I just don't. My person gives me pills.

This morning, I heard my person get up and take a shower. He came back in the room, and smelled so nice. He helped me get up, but this time, I could do it on my own. We got to the top of the stairs, and wow... they looked long and steep again. He said, "I gotcha buddy," and carried me down. I did my business, and we came back inside. He opened a can, a really, really delicious can of wet dog food. Oh man... I love that stuff!

Jay showed up again. What a nice surprise! He and my person seemed concerned, but everyone was petting me. It seemed a little like a play, where all the actors were sad, but pretending to be happy. Pretty soon after that, another person showed up. She was wearing doctor pants, and I leaned on her.

I heard them talk. Everyone looked at my gums, and felt my paws. I heard the doctor pants lady say, "It's your decision, but he's definitely in that window. I don't want to push you, but looking at his lack of color, I am honestly shocked he's even standing up. In addition to the paws and jowls, look here..." she pointed at my face, "This should be pink. It's almost white, and verging toward yellow."

My person and Jay went inside to talk about something. When they came back out, I heard my person say, "I agree. I don't want to wait till he's in absolute agony." So we went inside. Truth be told, I was feeling pretty badly, even though I was up and walking. It seemed like my whole head was cold, my paws were freezing, and my back legs weren't working right.

The doctor pants lady said, "I'll just put this into his muscle. It's a sedative. Then I'll come back over here, and you can just love on him till he's asleep." My person kissed my face, and looked in my eyes. He was trying not to cry. Doctor pants lady gave me a shot of something in the leg. I just looked at my person. He is so awesome. I will always be right by his side.

He and Jay petted me, and said the nicest things - what a good dog I am, what a good job I've done, how thankful they are to have me in their lives. After a while, my mind started buzzing. FOCUS! I looked back at my person. I love him so much.

I drifted again. FOCUS! I can see my person. I love him so much. I will always be right by his side. He knows that. Am I sleepy? FOCUS! I'll always look at him with my whole heart...

Doctor pants lady said, "He must have an incredible will to stay with you. He is really powering through. That's impressive." My person choked back tears and said, "I know. This guy lives for me. He is the most devoted soul I've ever met..." We put our heads together, and closed our eyes. I felt good. I can't really describe it. We looked at each other again. I just felt like riding that buzz, but maybe lying down was better. My person helped me down. Man, that felt gooooooood.

I felt him and Jay petting me, and heard them talking to me. They love me so much. How lucky am I? Then I felt thousands of hands petting me. Everyone I'd ever known and loved was there, petting me, scratching my ears, and that spot under my collar that makes my leg move. Everyone should try this. It's just amazing!

Then I felt the doctor pants lady touch my leg. Did I tell you that my person had to have both of my knees repaired? They're titanium, and have served me well, but you know... I've been feeling a little creaky lately.

With everyone petting me, the doctor pants lady put another needle in my leg, but this time, as the fluid went in, my legs were healed! My knees were perfect! And as I felt it move through my body, my cancer disappeared! And then my kidneys felt better! And finally, even my heart was whole, and healthy! I felt like I had sprung away from all of my sickness. Amazing!

I saw my person, and Jay, and the lady who lives at our house, Shelly. They seemed to be huddling over something. I walked over to look. It seemed like... I don't know. It kind of looked like me, but the way I looked when I was feeling really sick, or exhausted. The face was blurred out, so I couldn't really tell, but that poor guy looked like he had been suffering.

I could tell my person was both relieved and very, very sad. I love him so much. I looked at that me-shaped shell, and I looked at him... I think he was sad about that shell. I jumped around the room, like a clown, but it seemed like they wanted to be somber, and focus on whatever that thing was they were petting and kissing.

But my person was definitely sad. I leaned on him, like I've done a million times before, but it wasn't quite the same. It felt like his body was a cloud and I passed right through him. So I walked up next to him, sat like a good boy, and my heart whispered to his, "Don't worry, buddy. I gotcha covered."

I will never leave his side. He knows that.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-02-2016, 02:55 PM

Quote:

My Devil Danced with h is Demon,
and the Fiddler's tune is far from over.

Dexter

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-05-2016, 02:57 AM

Star's Answer to Today's Prompt:

4: Shake N' Bake:

Hmm i've never done a shake n bake, so i wouldn't know how to answer that one.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-05-2016, 05:37 AM

as people keep asking star is 'shareing' how she got her 'look'

Look:
Item's Used: Vicktoria's Natural Updo
The Sting in the Tail
Take Me To Your Leader
Space Expedition
At The Bottom of the Garden...
Crystalz
The Dryad's Hollow
Golden Harvest
Siriusly?
Creepy Storybook
Nature's Imp
Ink Blott
Inked
Island Magic Light Haloes
Totally in Clover EI
Angel's Harmony

Hair Style: 27
Hair Colour: #000000
Highlight / Second Colour: #292929

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-14-2016, 04:36 PM

Happy Valentines Menewsha Staff and Users. Here's hoping you have a great day.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 03:07 AM

Have to share M i r o: art its so cute.

M i r o ArtworksX