Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 03-25-2009, 09:26 PM

Thanks, first to never know. Hows life treating you?

Dry lips are really annoying, kah... I have this really affective lip balm...
It tastes like peppermint. lol.
G'luck with the piano. How long have you played? Its hard because you have to use both sides of your brain at the same time... Its hard to send different nerve signals to both sides... Weird how our brains work.

Hello elmira, how are you? Cute blob head in your sig. x3
Did I miss the triva? oh wells.

Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird ...
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 03-27-2009, 03:27 AM

ARRRG.

While I was typing a response, Firefox froze for a minute and then a pop-up window said a script from Menewsha was causing problems o_O?! It restarted and it re-loaded this page, killing my almost finished long post Dx

Then I started typing again, and Ta-Da! It reloads magically again, killing my message again, and making me type it all again. I hate it when a comp makes moves on you without advertence. Right after this I'm going to check my comp for viruses >__>

*ahem* So, I went for one month to a piano course last year, and another one this year, but I've been playing the piano ever since I was 5-or-6-year-old, when I still lived with my [cuckoo] cousin, who taught me a song.

I've forgotten that song thou... but at least I keep the skill! :D

DARN IT MAN. The page tried reloading again! but I clicked on the "Stop" button before it could kill my words D: Weird thing, for it only happens on your page, Thoth o-o I waited a grand total of half-an-hour by loading youtube videos and nothing happened, and now that I'm back, this happens Dx

::EDIT:: It happened a fourth time while I was trying to fix a spelling error. I shall now retire to my bathroom so the only ones who hear a crazy woman swearing like a sailor are random pedestrians.

Last edited by Kah Hilzin-Ec; 03-27-2009 at 04:17 AM..

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-27-2009, 08:18 PM

Egad - that sounds quite frustrating!