Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-14-2016, 12:46 AM

I am doing well enough. I am tired had a busy full day.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-14-2016, 09:26 PM

Hope that you are having a good Valentine's Day, Kirin Rosenbaum.

Here is my updated look for Alice with some rose decorations:

Items:

SPOILERX

white stockings, cessy's tea party ( red teacup and aqua blue teapot), Blue Pleated Cupcake Skirt, tea party games, Frostbite Necklace, Valentina White Skirt, Snowy Bathing Blouse, Ayumui's Skirt - White, Rub-a-dub-dub ( black wall and black and white floor), Stage Setting - Celebrations Pack ( red ribbons)

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 08:15 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-15-2016, 02:12 AM

Rarity, Equestria Girl style!

Click on thumbnail for full view

This outfit was made entirely from items that I already had in my inventory, so they did not look exactly like the picture.

Item list:

SPOILERX

living doll ( blue eyes), legendary unicorn ( gold necklace and gold bracelets), Watchman Tunic - Sapphire, Clarius Shirt - Grape, Lacey Bow - Starling, Starry Boots - Imperial, Jeggings - Teal, Lazarus Boots - Grape, imperial lucky cat ( ears)

#72199f and #13b3cd for the hair colors

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 08:21 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-15-2016, 02:40 AM

Here is a different version of Rarity in what I think is her most well-known outfit:

Items:

SPOILERX

Sunlight bracelets, Emily Snowy Bathing Dress, Matilda Amethyst Bathing Skirt, Blueberry Sweety Pin, Lazarus Boots - Grape, Buckled High Belt - Chaos ( silver buckle), Pretty Princess Eyes ( blue eyes and purple eyebrows)

Female Base White, Hair Style 30, #4f1d68 and #905bec

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 08:25 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-15-2016, 04:11 AM

Here is a pretty pink, red, and purple avatar that I made today!

I made it for one of the avatar contests in the Valentine's Day mini event forum stickies. The rule for this avatar is that you have to use one shade of pink and one shade of red, plus exactly one accent color. My accent color is purple, specifically Starling, for this one. I am super glad because I have never really used my Starling items together in an outfit before. But I think it turned out pretty well.

Items:

SPOILERX

Heart Buddy - Red, Cerise Wrap, Red Wrap, Starling Purple Wrap Skirt, Meow Stockings Pink, Romantic Valentine (garter, rose belt pin, and earrings), Starling Feather Ruff, Starling Feather Headdress, Lacey Bow - Starling, Chime Shoes Red, Valentina Pavlova Red Bow, Valentina Black Cherry Frill Top, Love Knot Hairpin (the pink fan hairpin), Proper Red Harness, Red Bathing Shoes ( shoes and ribbons) (note: some extra poses are shown in the image, oops)

Female base 1, Hair style 60 #c8092e and #f46ca8

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 08:30 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 11:42 PM

Here is an avatar I started with red, pink, and purple (damson)

Items used:

SPOILERX

Valentina Pavlova Red Bow, Corset - Damson, Dea Short Skirt - Damson, Jeweled Bows-Red, ( navel bow), Proper Cerise Harness, Posh Underskirt - Cranberry, Romantic Valentine ( red necklace and red earrings), Cardinal Feather Ruff

Female base 1, Hair style 60 #c8092e and #f46ca8

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 08:34 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-17-2016, 01:28 AM

Here is my second entry for the red, pink, and accent color avatar contest during the Valentine's Day mini event! My accent color this time around was grey, or egret.

Items:

SPOILERX

Red and Silver Isis Slippers, romantic valentine ( pink earrings), Jeggings - Order, Sweater Dress - Order, Chime Eyes Set - Standard ( grey contacts), Fly the rainbow ( grey wings), Stage Setting - Celebrations Pack ( pink ribbons), Egret Wrap (F) ( left leg and right leg), Pearl headband - gray

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 08:40 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-17-2016, 10:52 PM

So I tried making an improved version of Rarity equestria girl's outfit

and came up with these:

Items:

SPOILERX

Bubbly Celebration (borrowed from Kamikaze Kendra, Sunlight bracelets, , Blueberry Sweety Pin, Purple Stompers (borrowed from hummy), Pretty Princess Eyes, Rockstar Skirt - Lavender, Snowy Bathing Blouse, Rocking Out Rock Star, Silver Buckled Elven Belt (borrowed from Kamikaze Kendra), Crystalz (borrowed from Nephila)

Female Base White, Hair Style 36, #311041 and #8f1dc9

It would look better with the knee crystals that come from Precious Wizards but I don't have that item. The knee pads from Rad Skating don't look like the picture. Also, the silver buckled elven belt borrowed from Kamikaze Kendra looked better than the buckled belt shadow that I used before

Last edited by salvete; 02-18-2016 at 02:19 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-18-2016, 02:19 AM

Here is the final version!!! Nephila lent me her Dark Wizard to add the knee diamonds!

Items used:

SPOILERX

Silver Buckled Elven Belt, Bubbly celebration ( pink background), Rockstar Skirt - Lavender, Stomper boots - purple, Crystalz, blueberry sweety pin, Snowy Bathing Blouse, Sunlight Bracelets, Pretty Princess Eyes ( blue eyes and purple eyebrows)

And this is us all together!

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 08:52 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-18-2016, 02:23 AM

Yay, finally finished with this avatar transformation <3 So this was for the Functional to Fabulous category in the event sticky avatar contest for this mini Valentine's Day event:
[Avatar Contest] Come As You Are! .. or Aren't - Page 7
and the goal was to make two avatars -- one work avatar and one avatar for the dance. The rule was that you could only add three items and remove three items to go from functional to fabulous because the party was right after work.
The job I came up with was an ER doctor, so this was my work uniform:
And then this was my V-Day dance outfit:

This was my description:

SPOILERX

Quote:
After seeing the last patient, returning a few phone calls, and finishing up some paperwork and return a few phone calls, I ran into the office bathroom to change. I took off my Green Scrubs, Blue Scrub Pants, and Stethoscope and pulled on a dress (Birthstone Lolita Dress - Citrine) and some jewelry (Golden Celestial Eardrops and Sunlight Bracelets). I also let down my hair (Hairstyle change from 36 to 61) before heading off to the party!

and the items I used:

SPOILERX

Work outfit - blue scrub pants, stethoscope ( stethoscope hanging around neck), green scrubs, pearl headband - shadow, chime shoes - black, chime socks - black

Dance outfit - birthstone lolita dress - citrine, golden celestial eardrops, sunlight bracelets, chime shoes - black, pearl headband - shadow, chime socks - black

Hairstyle 36 for the first one, 61 for the second one. Same color hair for both: #311041 and #8f1dc9

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 08:58 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-18-2016, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Hope that you are having a good Valentine's Day, Kirin Rosenbaum.

Here is my updated look for Alice with some rose decorations:

Items:

SPOILERX

very awesome

---------- Post added 02-17-2016 at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Yay, finally finished with this avatar transformation <3 So this was for the Functional to Fabulous category in the event sticky avatar contest for this mini Valentine's Day event:
[Avatar Contest] Come As You Are! .. or Aren't - Page 7
and the goal was to make two avatars -- one work avatar and one avatar for the dance. The rule was that you could only add three items and remove three items to go from functional to fabulous because the party was right after work.
The job I came up with was an ER doctor, so this was my work uniform:
And then this was my V-Day dance outfit:

This was my description:

and the items I used:

SPOILERX

Work outfit - blue scrub pants, stethoscope, green scrubs, pearl headband - shadow, chime shoes - black, chime socks - black

Dance outfit - birthstone lolita dress - citrine, golden celestial eardrops, sunlight bracelets, chime shoes - black, chime socks - black

Hairstyle 36 for the first one, 61 for the second one. Same color hair for both: #311041 and #8f1dc9
very awesome

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-20-2016, 05:03 PM

Aww thank you Kirin Rosenbaum <3

Here is an avatar I started making! But something seems to be a little off about it, not sure what. I tried to incorporate colors I haven't used before, like heather and duck egg.

Items:

SPOILERX

pearl headband - shadow, improper cravat - shadow, rockstar flats - heather, corset - duck egg, chime ruffled socks - black, chime ruffled socks - white, amethyst bathing socks, fishnet knee highs, cushy gloves - fondant, steel gear earrings, starflower pin - white, rockstar halter - heather, rockstar skirt - heather, atlantis lotus hairpins

hairstyle 61 #311041 and #8f1dc9

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:01 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-21-2016, 05:06 AM

Items:

SPOILERX

down on the farm ( basket and eggs), Meow Stockings - Orchid, perfect valentine ( hair), Cozy Afternoon ( pink foreground flowers), Folklorico Blouse - Sagebrush, Jeggings - Rosy, Improper Skirt - Sage, Swing Into Spring, Folklorico Hairband - Sagebrush, Sage Wrap (F) ( right leg and left leg)

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:09 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-21-2016, 05:07 AM

Items used:

SPOILERX

Ship Cabin ( light brown table), My Little Mr. Mayor Dolly ( hugging neck)

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:10 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-21-2016, 09:21 PM

This is the avatar I am working on right now ^_^ heheh <3

Mr. Mayor seems to be trying to reach for a floating candy while the cute dino is swinging from the hanging flowers outside the window! I love how the heart mug fits nicely on the desk <3 and the layering of everything so far <3

I kind of like the white version more than the brown one right now, maybe because it matches the white flowers better.

Items:

SPOILERX

phear meh, My Little Mr. Mayor Dolly ( hugging neck), no panties, no bra, office life (mug and desk), springtime showers (blue flowers in the front), bloomin lovely (hanging flowers), cozy afternoon ( white house with window and white flowers in the foreground), camping adventures (long potted plant on the ground), mene life - a visit to britain (the ground), orange sweety pin

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:14 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-22-2016, 03:07 AM

You could always have BSW help with it.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-23-2016, 12:39 AM

My first Admin's Pick Star!!! Thank you Captain Howdy!! <3

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1773588087

Screenshots:

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
sal's avatar makes me think there is something cheeky going on in this home office! a little dinosaur swinging from the hanging plant pot and tossing candy to the mini-mayor on the desk. how is anyone supposed to get any work done in that place?!

Last edited by salvete; 02-23-2016 at 04:23 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-27-2016, 06:07 PM

I wanted to make a good St. Patrick's Day avatar. So today, I challenged myself to make an avatar using this cloak from the Irish Souvenirs event item and came up with this:

Items:

SPOILERX

Irish souvenirs ( cloak), Whole bunch o' luck ( right hand), Leprechaun hat, emerald isle gift bag, sunny side up, springtime showers, sunlit roman sandals, dea leggings - forest, improper skirt - sage, proper forest harness, corset - sage, black gear earrings, black mechanic gloves, pearl headband - shadow

Hairstyle 61 in #e18309 and #f8c535

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:17 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-27-2016, 06:12 PM

My next challenge: making a St. Patrick's Day avatar using the Golden St. Patrick's Snake Plushie!
and this is what I came up with! The color scheme is floral (light green), emerald, white, gold, forest (dark green)

Items:

SPOILERX

Golden St. Patrick's Snake Plushie, dea short skirt - gold, rockstar halter - floral, dea long skirt - forest, jeggings - emerald, chime ruffled socks - white, corset - emerald, chime shoes - forest, chime ruffled socks - floral ( ruffles), dark leaf cuffs, valentina mint chocolate earrings, shamrock balloon, leprechaun hat, springtime showers (rainbow), sunny side up (grass), peacock scythe (hairpiece)

Gold hair: #ed9507 and #fef1cd
Emerald hair: #164618 and #0ca616

But I realized that there was not enough Forest (dark green) at the top of the avatar so I tried to change things up a bit:

Items:

SPOILERX

Golden St. Patrick's Snake Plushie, dea short skirt - gold, rockstar halter - floral, jeggings - emerald, chime ruffled socks - white, corset - emerald, chime ruffled socks - floral ( ruffles), valentina mint chocolate earrings, shamrock balloon, leprechaun hat, springtime showers (rainbow), sunny side up (grass), peacock scythe (hairpiece), phoenix flats - green

Emerald hair: #164618 and #0ca616

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:20 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-27-2016, 08:22 PM

So Mr. Wrong suggested including a background, so here we go!

Items:

SPOILERX

Golden St. Patrick's Snake Plushie, dea short skirt gold, rockstar halter floral, jeggings emerald, chime ruffled socks white, corset emerald, chime ruffled socks - floral ( ruffles), valentina mint chocolate earrings, shamrock balloon, leprechaun hat, springtime showers (rainbow), sunny side up (grass), peacock scythe (hairpiece), phoenix flats green, marvelous moustache bros (blue sky background), lunar belt

Emerald hair: hairstyle 52 in #164618 and #0ca616

EDIT: added a white fence from Sunny Side Up in the background and replaced Lunar Belt with Sunshine Bracelets

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:24 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2016, 02:11 PM

A very well deserved Admin's Pick.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-02-2016, 11:47 PM

Thank you so much, Kirin Rosenbaum! <3

Another beautiful avatar by Eastriel / Eastyy! I asked her for an avatar I could make to match the colors of the Mystic Faun CI.

Hair codes: #473529 #81614b

Items:

SPOILERX

Natural Brown Updo from Vicktoria's Natural Updo
Gold necklace chain
Sovereign Belt - Gold
Wheat and Grass
Gold shoulder tracery
Riot Pocket Chain - Gold
Octavia Gown - Emerald
Faun Wheat Wreath

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 01:20 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-03-2016, 04:30 AM

You're very welcome.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-03-2016, 06:34 AM

Are you excited for St. Patrick's Day? I wonder if they will have an event, and if so, when it will start.

My eyes glitched and disappeared, so here is my new avatar:

EDIT: and now I have an Afrodonkey Jr. sitting by my feet thanks to Mr. Wrong! <3

Items:

SPOILERX

Golden St. Patrick's Snake Plushie, dea short skirt gold, rockstar halter floral, jeggings emerald, chime ruffled socks white, corset emerald, chime ruffled socks - floral ( ruffles), valentina mint chocolate earrings, shamrock balloon, leprechaun hat, springtime showers (rainbow), sunny side up (grass), peacock scythe (hairpiece), phoenix flats green, marvelous moustache bros (blue sky background), Sunny Side Up (fence background), Sunshine Bracelets, Angel's Harmony (green hair leaves...forget what this is called), Chime Eyes - Pastel (green)

Emerald hair: hairstyle 52 in #164618 and #0ca616

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:25 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-18-2016, 08:14 PM

Another amazing creation by Eastyy <3 thank you so much for making these wonderful avatars! And I actually was wearing green, orange, and black on St. Patrick's Day too, so the color scheme is perfect!

Items:

SPOILERX

Spring green ribbons - right
Punked Gloves - Black
Golden Gumball Drops
Green Gumball Choker
Black Pearl Shoulder Ruffles
Evergreen Shoulder Strap
Glammy Waspie
Chime Socks - Black
Tribal Anklets - Gold
Ceylon trousers - jet
Dea Short Skirt - White
Flower Cluster - White
Halloween Twirls
Orange and Black Voodoo Bodice
Orange Gumball Bracelet
Waist Bow - Orange
White Argyle Socks - Shamrock
Shamrock Golden Sash
Golden Top o' the Morning Tophat

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:35 PM..