Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-10-2007, 01:38 AM

Rayna sighed. "Mom's going to be thrilled." She said quietly, but sarcastically. "I have two guys showing me around." Opening her book, she began to scan the pages.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 12-10-2007, 01:39 AM

Christoph would have bowed to Rayna if he could, but the desk and the fact that she wasn't beside him prohibited that movement. Instead he turned to her and gave her a quick wave.

He soon settled into the class routine, pen in hand and doodling on the edge of his text book as he prepared to listen to a boring lecture. But, all was not lost as he heard the familiar sound of Erin's head meeting the desk which gave him a good shaking laugh, though not a sound escaped his lips.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 12-10-2007, 01:52 AM

Ah, how troublesome, he'd now have to get comfortable all over again in this new seat. "I guess I really am doomed to be awake...for now..." he grumbled. Sensing movement, Erin turned his face oh so slightly so he could see, only to find Christoph having a good 'ol silent laugh.

Wondering how the girls were coping now, he turned the other direction and met some fairly dangerous glares. Oh, joy. Erin turned back around and tugged on the back of Christoph's shirt. "Just so you know, um, if they do anything more I probably won't hesitate to chew out their asses." Sitting up a little, he put his chin in has hands and watched the teacher as he continued the lesson.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-10-2007, 01:56 AM

Rayna heard a whisper from one of the girls. "I heard she moved around a lot and has like no friends." Rayna laughed sadly. "Not even at school for a day and already rumors are flying around about me. Great."

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-10-2007, 02:12 AM

Now, he wasn't exactly attached to Rayna after knowing her for such a short amount of time, but there was nothing like jealous teenage girls, so Erin decided, enough is enough. He turned to face a few of them, and glared angrily, which caused one of them to make a small 'squeak' sound. "Would you give it a rest already?" he growled, and turned to look at Rayna's back. Man, just where had he seen her before?

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-10-2007, 02:24 AM

Rayna smiled at Erin. The girls fell silent and she began to write notes on the lecture.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 12-10-2007, 02:44 AM

Christoph frowned, he'd have told them off himself, but he for one didn't want to risk losing his fans, and he figured telling them off in defense of another girl would just mean hell for said girl. He didn't look at Rayna, since she was probably glaring daggers at him; instead he turned to look at Erin for a moment, mouthing, "Thank you" to him before turning to his text book.

Continuing his doodle on the edge of his book, Christoph started doodling the super hero that appeared in all of his books. He'd started it sometime when he was in the single digits of age, maybe 8 and had yet to give it up. To be honest he enjoyed it and he could in fact, contrary to popular belief, listen as he doodled. He finished the current doodle and looked down at the page, deciding to draw a sleeping man in the corner, a homage to Erin in his own little way.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-10-2007, 02:56 AM

Rayna took notes without really looking up. She often threw herself into classes, so when her mother asked her how her day went, she could say she was so busy with classes, she didn't really have anything else to do.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-10-2007, 02:57 AM

Being thanked and/or appreciated for mouthing off certainly wasn't something he was used to, so Erin, slightly red in the face, sniffed somewhat arrogantly and turned to look at the lovely white wall next to him. Thankfully, the girls had shut up, or he wouldn't have hesitated to really tell them off.

Perhaps a small reward would be in order? Erin leaned over to open his bag and dug around, and sat back up when he found what he was looking for--a small candy. Melon, of course. He happily popped it into his mouth, then laid back down onto his desk, rolling it around in his mouth. If not for the hair covering most of his face, one would see a childish smile, for now Erin was truly content with the world. Ahh, bliss; now if he could just sleep a little more...

((edit; Gots to go for now, g'night guys C: <333 ))

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-10-2007, 03:26 AM

Rayna yawned as the bell rang. "Alright class over. I expect your assignments to be in tomorrow." Rayna put everything in her bag and walked towards the front of the class.

((edit: 'Night.))

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 12-10-2007, 04:35 PM

Kathrin walked outside holding her bag to her side, "man I need to get some sleep." sghe told herself as she walked off the school grounds.

Wolf
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Old 12-10-2007, 11:06 PM

T moved at a quick pace through the halls, still in his martial arts uniform. "Practice took a bit longer than usual today, I better hurry." He headed for his locker.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2007, 12:46 PM

Kathrin walked past a gang of girls and went home before they saw her. She was never the popular type in her school and she never had a boyfriend. She didn't care what people tho of her.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 12-11-2007, 11:43 PM

Christoph told the ladies his usual good bye, giving a few of them a soft kiss on the tops of their hands before he watched them walk away, giggling. With them out of the way he gathered his things together, stood from his desk, and shouldered his bag before walking to the front of the class.

He looked to Rayna and smiled at her as he looked to the palm of his hand, considering the number written there by one of the girls. Laina he thought, said she liked one guy but like all the others flirted with him and even gave him her number. Finally making up his mind he placed the bag on the top of a nearby desk and pulled a book, then pulled the pen from the spirals at the side before writing the number down. Finishing that he put the book and pen away, reshouldering his bag before he licked his thumb on the hand opposite the one with the number and began to rub furiously.
"I hate when they do that. You'd think they'd use paper to give me a number, not my own hand. I have to clean them, y'know."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2007, 12:09 AM

She stop and ran back to school to get Rayna, "I for got she lives next door to me." she walk back into the school and looked for Rayna.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-12-2007, 12:10 AM

(( Slightly confuzzled, is it the end of the period or the whole day? ))

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2007, 12:12 AM

"Hey Terrence!" Some students said as they passed by waving to him. "Hey" T replied with a smile and wave, then he continued on to his locker. He quickly unlocked his locker, garbing one of his textbooks out. "I'm gonna need this for my homework tonight." he said aloud. not that i'm going to do it, he thought to himself and smiled. T had plans to watch the professional tournament on tv that night.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2007, 12:14 AM

She walked past T and stop, "Hey let me see that." she said, "I've got to do something so can I do you homework. Oh and hey do you know were Rayna is?" she asked him.

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2007, 12:23 AM

Terrence was shocked but not very surprised, this happened more often than one would think. "sure I guess you could do my homework." he paused for a second thinking about the second question "Oh the new girl, last I saw her I pointed her in the direction of the lab. Although that was last period." he laughed a little.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2007, 12:28 AM

"Thanks." she told him as she took his homework and went off to find Rayna.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-12-2007, 06:42 AM

((Aieee....homework was killing me...dang geometry test. :cry: Anyways, I'm back sorry. Kadrias: I'm confused too, don't worry. Curse GEOMETRY!! So sorry people. I'll put an update post every day (hopefully) so everyone knows where we are.))

Rayna walked out of the classroom and into the throng of kids. Leaning against the wall, she sighed and waited for Cristoph and Erin to come out. Looking over she saw Kat talking to T and realized Kat was looking for her. "Kat, are you looking for me?"

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2007, 12:43 PM

She turned and wave, "Ya I was going to walk home with you." she told her walking over.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-12-2007, 05:52 PM

(( Don't worry about it, Opal! We all get busy with schoolwork xDD I've been home sick since Monday, so I'll have a lot of make-up work to do.. ;;Dx *fears the pile*
Sounds good, I'll try to put a post up when I get back from the doctor later today :3 ))

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-12-2007, 09:46 PM

((Alright, take care of yourself Kadrias.))
Ravenelle smiled. "That sounds great, but I have to wait for Cristoph and Erin, I think, to come out and show me around. Teachers orders. Is Cristoph always surrounded by so many girls?"

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-12-2007, 10:51 PM

School was over at last! With a stretch and a yawn, Erin got up from his seat and adjusted his jacket. After roughly pulling out his bag from under the seat, he slid the strap onto one shoulder and set out to look for Christoph and Rayna. He began to wander the halls, heading for the former's last class, while dodging all the hurrying students.

To his surprise, he found Rayna first, and with another girl with whom he may or may not be acquainted--stupid lousy memory. He shrugged and headed towards the girls, yawning again, and stopped once close.

"Yo." he said brightly, putting his hand on top of Rayna's head affectionately. "Whose this?"