♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 09-23-2009, 10:56 PM

Hey peoples! Lately I have been going to art shops [mostly pixel/blinkies] and I just wanted to know where or what software [or website] you can make those? AND while you are here we can talk about art.....Just be like what your favorite art is...what you are currently looking for.....favorite colors.....stuff like that.

I'll tell you about my ART things;

I really like the whole anime and manga/chibi and all that stuff. I am kind of into it now since i read a lot of manga. But I also have a heavy addiction to graphics and pencil sketches. Uh....right now I'm just trying to find a good artist [all you artist are great] who can draw my avie and I would love to pay them and see how it turns out. I'm also looking for art for my RP characters. Yeah....um....The best colors for me on art like anime or manga/chibi is either purple, green, grey, or light pink. Those are my obsessions right now =] And blinkies! Blinkies are my favorite part! They are so happy little boxes ^-^.

Okay then, please answer the question if you can and uh post about you and art here to.

♥ ♥ ♥

Narcissistic Child

Old 09-24-2009, 07:55 PM

Google is your best friend for such things. Since I don't make blinkies or pixels, I can't answer the question precisely. c:

As for my favorite art, it can be any kind. From traditional to CG, from paint to pencils, real life/human to fantasy/anime. Anything as long as it's tasteful and eye-catching. I like shiny and bright colors in art for the most part.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-13-2009, 12:42 AM

What is traditional anyways? and yeah google helps out a lot.

Lysine
Meirion, Madman Librarian

Old 10-15-2009, 11:18 PM

Traditional is simply art that's done without using digital media. So art made with pencils, pastels, paints, and so on is referred to as traditional, whereas if it's made using a computer and tablet or mouse it's called digital or CG (which stands for computer graphics, I believe).

I like all types of art, honestly. What matters most for me (more than what medium was used or what style it is) is that it's got an interesting pose and a lot of thought was put into it. I tend to really like art that is either very simple (as in, not a lot of lines used to put the idea across) or insanely detailed. When it comes to colours I don't really care about what hues are used - I just likecolours that go well together, since you can tell the artist put a lot of thought into what colours to use.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-15-2009, 11:19 PM

Same here=]
I like all art because artist tried their best on it XD
Ohhh I guess I am best at traditional then o.O