-i Nino i-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2009, 11:47 PM

hi guys lets start talking about main subject arts. are u good at drawing? i know Im not the only reason i made this was because i was bored pshhh. if ur lazy dont know what to do u should definetly join this discussion...
ps:IM REALLY BAD AT SPELLING LOLZ...

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-08-2009, 02:46 AM

I think that all depends on what you define as "good". Good could mean anything, and, really, it's all in the eye of the beholder. :3 One person could think one piece of artwork is horrible, yet someone else could say that said art piece was beautiful.

Promised Penguin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 AM

I agree with linkfreak131 completely. I think another factor is age and experience. I myself have experienced my taste changing as I aged and became more experienced with a pencil. The little cartoon characters my mom used to make for me when I was little were the most amazing drawing to me at the time. As I got older though, I realized that they were not the best thing ever. This goes for my own drawings as well. I used to think I was reall good, and my friends were always amazed. Looking back now though, I can see so many flaws.
Now the question. Yes, I think I am good at drawing. I am not fantastic though. I need a lot of improvement but I've come very far in my years.

Loves New Path
Send a message via AIM to Loves New Path Send a message via MSN to Loves New Path Send a message via Yahoo to Loves New Path

Old 08-08-2009, 04:44 AM

I think I'm good, but I'm not anywhere near "awesome" or professional. I'm still learning and trying to get things like proportions (sp) down and such. But I like my art, very much, and I love to draw.

I think "good" art is any art that has time and love put into it.

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 04:26 AM

I'd say for my experience level, I'm terrible :cry:.
I do think it's a skill that takes a long time and a huge amount of effort. Luckly it's also very rewarding in the meaningful area.

Lepelo
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 06:17 AM

Well, let's say from a scale from 1-10.
I'm probably a 6 1/2 (compared to those COMPLETLEY AWESOME ones.)

Luna Kittie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-13-2009, 06:01 AM

i'm ok i would not say that i am amazing but i'm ok :)
i do avi art on gaia online and would like to get into it o hear
i do traditional
i don't have a tablet so i am vary bad at cg lol
hears a link to a piece of my art
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/q...reak/002-1.jpg

muffin_bish

Old 08-19-2009, 03:25 AM

i mastered drawing now im into real people but i suck at it D; im good at drawing anime though! im making this story its really confusing but idk what i should do

Blkmage Disaster
The Shadow Thief

Old 09-16-2009, 07:34 AM

I'm better at art crafts than actual drawing. I have more of a likeness to the art crafts than drawing, I screw up a lot more with 3D than 2D. I can't think up of a drawing from my head for some reason. I have to draw something that I see. When I do draw anyway.

ENORCA
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to ENORCA

Old 09-16-2009, 01:44 PM

@Luna Kittie: I checked your drawing. It looks good, but why the but is drawn in such strange angle o_o and why is it so big? XD hehe ;D

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 09-17-2009, 05:50 PM

I'm alright at drawing. I hope one day I'm good at art, but I won't consider myself good until I'm able to draw bodies properly ^^