Clara
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Clara Send a message via MSN to Clara Send a message via Yahoo to Clara

Old 08-08-2008, 01:41 AM

My art looks a little like.. Hmm.. I'm actually not sure..
I do anime/manga style.. I can imitate other styles so I guess I'm like an open style artist? :3
Mine looks very shoujo-style.. With long arms and legs.. @@

Monstryk
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2008, 07:05 PM

I'm more surrealism inclined.

But I'm a painter, more than anything.

I don't do/like anime.

Dynamite
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-09-2008, 05:12 AM

I used to have a real fancy, elegant style of drawing, but recently I've decided that I don't care so much about realism, and I've sort of started drawing a mix of anime eyes with realistic eyes, and realistic body proportions to...non realistic body proportions--you know, the types that only American cartoons and comics are famous for? ...Wel, there. THAT'S my style.

...Also, it's usually very sketchy, because I get lazy and doodle.

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2008, 05:50 AM

Well style comes from what was this: OLD
(I drew like that when I first started)

which morphed after getting a major influence from seeing Nightmare Before Christmas a few times to something about like what I have now: CURRENT

Yes the odd head and eye style somehow spawned from the movie I said, no clue how but it mostly came from how started to fix my style to have very tall in the leg characters and be thin and somewhat spindly looking too. What I have used for my link for my current is one of the few where I have worked on my body anatomy a bit.

Another thing to say about my style I don't like to do feet due to I still need to work on those, though for a while I use to hide my hands now I'm a bit more open to work on doing arm positions that show hands.

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 11:04 AM

I draw shoujo manga style..but definately no girls with huge eyes xDD

Yaneci De Novi
\o/

Old 08-09-2008, 07:56 PM

Lazyness? I like to scribble out doodle type things. The two ways I draw most are doodle/scribbley and exagerated. I don't draw out art much anymore as far as all at once on the same paper. I make paper cut out dolls, and to conserve construction paper I'll draw out the clothes or other seperate parts on printer paper. I like to get as exagerated as possible with the lines, like if I was going to draw a scarf I'd most likely make it long and flapy in the breeze, and tails tend to get elongated and wavey or swirly.

Ginger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 08:47 PM

Between Anime and realistic. Anthro most of the time =3