Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-12-2012, 07:20 PM

Rune raised an eyebrow as the boy seemed to talk a mile a minute. So many subjects coming out at once. He turns, sitting him down on the floor by the door "now listen Kiwi, I don't change for just anyone, or on command most the time. As well as no, red's just my color" he smirked. Stepping back, he plopped back on the bed, resting his hands behind his head as he looked up at the other male. Kiwi eh? That was a good name for him, a cross between a fuzzy fruit and a little bird. He tried to hold his smirk at bay, as his eyes traveled over the other a bit. Obviously he had to have some way to look into things, having known about Rune's beast form before anyone else had. Frankly he didn't care if people believed about it or not, it was not a form to be trifled with.

His father had been the same, it was where he got it from. Growing up with it, and learning to control it was not the easiest thing. The beast inside could not always be tamed. That was for a different time though. Rune waited for the male to respond, bracing himself for another series of subjects to pour from little Kiwi's mouth. Then again, someone who talked a lot wasn't always a bad thing, good to have around when you needed a nap. Rune yawned lightly, this morning had been eventful. Tomorrow classes would begin, and he would meet the other students and the teachers as well. This was turning out to be a good start to the year, that was, if Zimmy would take the stick out of his ass and learn to have fun. Maybe he would replace the stick with something....bigger. Rune smirked once more, running his tongue lightly over his lip at the thought.

Vincent raised an eyebrow as he looked the male over once more. He shook his head, if the male wasn't going to ask, he would not offer more then that either. He turned away, and moved to one of the small closets near the desks. He slid his tie off, tossing it on the desk. One by one, he undid the buttons to his shirt, he was planning to go off campus for lunch, since classes did not begin until tomorrow. He didn't feel like staying so casually dressed to go get a cup of tea. Slowly he slid off the shirt, openeing the hamper at the bottom of the closet. He placed it inside.

Aries looked over at the other male. He stood, walking to the end of the bed and his bag. Sitting Uncle York down on the bed, he begins to rummage through the bag. He began to pull out a series of things. Art supplise, a leather box, and various other things adorned his bed soon. He picked up the leather box, and turned to sit on the edge, not caring about the other things at the moment. He opened it to look inside, picking up what seemed to be nothing. He looked at the empty space between his connected fingers and spoke. "Take a look around for me will you?" he lowered his hand to the floor, and unpinched his fingers. For a moment nothing happened, before the door slowly slid open a few more inches on its' own. Aries smiled, closing the box.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-12-2012, 07:48 PM

Kyan looked up at the other and smiled. "Aww well that sucks. I'm sure your simply adorable. And I agree, red is defiantly your color hot stuff." He said softly. He watched the other lick his lips. "You lick your lips a lot. Must some one be attached to your lips or something. And my name isn't Kiwi. It's Kyan. Like the color. But the red goes good with your hair." He smiled softly at the other and pushed up his glasses once more.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-12-2012, 07:53 PM

"Whatever you say Kiwi" Rune smiled, and looked up at the male. "Can't help it, with so many delicious choices around" he laughed slightly, before sitting up. He grabbed the other male by the hips, pulling him closer. "Now then, tell me what it is you do exactly, before I may have to take a bite out of you" he smirked, leaning in to let his mouth lightly caress the other's neck teasingly. His breath hot against the other's skin, his hands tighten their grip on his hips.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-12-2012, 08:15 PM

Kyan held a sweet light blush on his cheeks as the other leaned closer. He kept the same smile as he let his head turn towards the others face. "Oh really? You'll take a bite out of me, huh? I'm sure my neck is not your type of meat." He said with a laugh. Rune was proving to be very entertaining. Kyan loved it. Zayne was more serious than Rune. Rune didn't seem to care that Kyan looked into his school files. Zayne got pissed off.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-12-2012, 08:23 PM

"Oh don't worry, there is plenty of time for other kinds of meat" he laughed, turning so that he laid the male back on his bed. "Now answer me Kiwi" he leaned back into his neck, biting into the flesh he found there. His canines lightly sharper then the average persons, pressed deeply into his neck. His hands roughly slide up the other's sides to his wrists, pinning them to the bed. He wasn't planning on letting his pray escape without answering his questions, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun with him along the way.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-12-2012, 08:37 PM

Kyan gasped softly as the other bit his neck. His head started beating faster. "Your such a bad boy. Is this how you get what you want? Through pleasure. I'm not telling you anything, because you didn't say please." He said trying to get his hands free. Kyan could easily tell that Rune was stronger then Kyan. "I can see electronic wavelengths. Computers, cellphones, television. I can see that you have been at this school for a while. And your last test scores are terrible."

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2012, 08:40 PM

Nathaniel tried not to watch as Vincent began undressing, but the sight of the other man shirtless caused his mouth to get a little dry. He raised both eyebrows, but said nothing, and turned back to his suitcase, sighing and running a hand through his hair. How was he going to put up with living in this dorm with this male if he couldn't look him in the eye? He had to make conversation somehow, and not think about touching the other man...

"Do you smoke?" He asked, feeling like he needed a cigarette. However, if the other male didn't smoke, he would take care of his habit off-campus. He caught another glimpse of the shirtless man, and felt his cheeks warm a little. He wasn't bothered at all by coming to terms with his attraction to the other male - gender didn't really matter to him. But a cigarette right now certainly did.

Aiden watched Aries as he did... whatever he was doing. "Aren't you a strange one?" He asked, not needing to clarify who he was talking to. "Seems like you have some tricks of your own." He smirked after that last comment. He was both a little creeped out by this boy, but intrigued at the same time. I wonder what would happen if I touched him, he thought. Seems like he's crazy enough to enjoy the burn.

Celeste growled low in her throat. So far, all she'd seen was guys. That wasn't a bad thing, but finding out that the majority of them were gay, or bisexual, wasn't the best mood booster. They were all so hot - and shoving their tongues down each other's throats. She found a wall to lean against, and let her body fall against it, sliding down to the ground. No freaking way.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-12-2012, 09:00 PM

Rune bit harder into the flesh of his neck. After he pulls away and looked down at the male under his body. "Now that wasn't so hard" he laughs, "yes I have been here awhile, and who cares if my scores were bad." He slid his hand once more down the other's body, before standing from the bed. He slipped over to the door once more. "It should be an interesting year here indeed then Kiwi, you'll learn a lot more then you know." He laughed, stepping out into the hall, letting him be alone in the room. He wondered if he would follow or stay there, it really was his choice after all. Rune headed out towards the doors, he wanted to be outside, and the garden sounded like a good place right now.

Vincent looked over at the other man, turning to face him. He walked over to him, and nodded. "I do a bit, so it isn't really a bother to me if you do. You are free to do as you like" he gave a small smile finally, and looked at the blushing man. He reached over, letting his hand move unter his chin, raising it so their eyes met. "Hmm, seems this year wont be so bad after all." He turned once more, walking back to the closet getting a plain white shirt. He slipped it on, and picked up his keys from the desk. "Interested in joining me for lunch?" he asked.

Aries smiled, looking at the male. "I have many tricks, you may learn a bit" he laughs lightly. He stands, moving to him. He leaned lightly over, and looks into the male's eyes. He was curious, this guy was not like others. He was curious to know what was going on inside the other's head, his own was like a jungle. So many thoughts, feelings, and knowledge swirling around all in one. He looked away a bit as the darker thoughts began to creep in, he needed his medicine soon, these thoughts were not ones he wanted to have going on. They made him sick.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-12-2012, 09:24 PM

Kyan sighed softly as the other got up. He had to agree that this would be interesting. He got up form the bed and it seemed like Kyan was following the other but he turned towards the cafe instead. He really want to be alone for a bit. Clear his head. sure he hated being alone, but after and encounter like that, he needed the space. He sat at a table after he got some food from the vending machines. He watched some of the other students. Some of them were acting kind of odd. Kyan had been here last year so he knew a good bit of the people. But more than half seemed, out of it. LIke a couple guys he used to hang out with last year were keeping to themselves. Quietly eating in unison. Kyan furrowed his eyebrows as he at his little meal and continued to watch them. What was going on?

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2012, 09:41 PM

Nathaniel sighed in relief, and dug a half-empty pack of cigarettes out of his suitcase, only to nearly drop it again at the contact of skin. When he turned and donned a shirt, Nathaniel took the time to control the blush in his face. "I'll take up that offer. Where are we going?" He questioned, feeling around his pockets until he located his lighter. He lit a flame once, to make sure he still had enough to light one (or more) cigarettes. His emerald eyes flickered over to Vincent. "Curious question to ease a curious mind... How old are you?" He asked, and began to follow Vincent.

Aiden tensed slightly as Aries leaned over him, and his blue eyes sought out the other male's seemingly black ones. Once the other male was notably distracted, he placed a gloved hand on his chest and pushed slightly, so he could sit up without hitting his head against Aries's. He scooted over a bit, to the middle of his bed, so that Aries would be able to sit on the edge if he wished; an open invitation. "What are you thinking about?" He asked quietly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-12-2012, 10:45 PM

"I have a favorite cafe within town" he says. The question of his age came up, and Vincent looked back at the man "I'm twenty four" he says after a moment. Vincent was one of the youngeer teachers here, though his age often threw off a lot of people. He seemed to act a bit older then he really was. He turns to the man, watching the flame of the lighter a bit. "Ready to go?" he asks. He turned away, walking out of the room and down the hall. Seems this year there actually would be at least one teacher he liked.

Aries sat on the bed, leaning in a bit so he could still look at the other. "Just about things that should not be thought about..." a slight sadness flowed over his usual emotionless appearance. His mind was beginning to wander back to his younger years. He had to take the medications for various reason. The one main one was to keep his powers at bay. The mind was a dangerous thing, and a very complicated one as well. He looks back at his roomate, and moved a bit closer, so their mouths were an inch away from eachother. "Do you fear yourself?....What you can do and who you are?..." he was speaking more to both of them then just the other. Without waiting for a responce, he slowly slid off the bed, wrapping his arms a bit around his waist. He turned away, giving the other his space, he walked outside into the fresh air. The room had been feeling a bit cramped. Aries liked to have room, and space. He hated small dark rooms, since he had spent the past thirteen years of his life in one. He slid down the wall, balancing on the balls of his feet, as he ran his fingers though his hair, clenching them there. Was he ready to be out and around people? He looks up. In his confusion, he had forgotten Uncle York. The skull was his most prized posession, the only thing that at times kept him calm, and he had left it in the room. He felt alone.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2012, 11:03 PM

Nathaniel was a bit taken aback by the confessed age - he was four years this man's senior, although he felt and looked younger. He continued following Vincent, and took in his surroundings. "Huh... I didn't really look at my surroundings when I came. It's actually beautiful out here," Nathaniel stated. A cheesy line came to his lips, but he decided not to say it. Instead, he let his feet carry him, and lit his cigarette.

Aiden watched Aries walk out, and sighed, standing to follow him. He realized the male had left his skull-thing, and hesitated for a full minute before grabbing it gently with his gloved hands. It gave him an eerie feeling, but he carried it outside to Aries. The male would probably scold him for touching, but at this point he didn't care. He sat down next to Aries, and held the skull out in one hand, attempting to make eye contact.

"Yes, to put it simply. Nobody knows what it's like to have this... condition," he spoke softly. Maybe if he kept talking, it would ease the other's mind. He looked downward. "As far as I know, I'm the only one. To be able to poison someone with a touch... to kill..." he shook his head softly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-12-2012, 11:43 PM

Vincent nodded a bit at the male. The school really was nice. It had beautiful archetecture, and grounds as well. It was one of the nice places to teach in this area. He didn't mind being here for this part of the job, and he had to admit that not all the people here were bad. Thge good ones were just sometimes hard to find and few between. He sighs, moving on. He led him out to his car . Pressing the button on his chain, he disarmed the alarm. He opened the driver side door, getting inside.

Aries paused, the skull offered to him. He slowly took it, staring into the dark and hollow eyes of the skull for a moment as the other finished his words. To kill.... Aries felt a slight chill ripple through his skin at the words, and the eyes of the skull looking back at him were not helping. He sat the skull down in front of him, looking at it still. "Do you know what a bone melder is?" he asked quietly. He didn't move or look at the other, and that was all he said. He waited patiently for an answer, for he doubted the other male knew the meaning behind the words. No one else did, but he would soon.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2012, 12:00 AM

Zayne had stood outside the door, listening to what was going on in his dorm, snorting some before he turned and walked off from the place. He wanted to get as far away from the couple that was about to get connected in a way that was going to make him sick just from the thought of it. "Zaaaayyyne........ Zaaaaaynnnnne................" the male stopped in his tracks, snapping his head in different directions as he tried to pin point the voice, a voice that he had heard very often.

He blinked for a few minutes before he finally pinpointed where he thought the voice was coming from, chuckling a little bit to him self before it begin to turn into a creepy laugh. "Come out where ever you are my dear dear sexy male." he said to no one in particular, but what was even more odd was the fact that he had answered himself. "Come further down the dorm way....there will be a surprise for you.....just look for your self." he said to him self, laughing evilly to himself as he headed towards Aiden and Aries.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 12:15 AM

Kyan finally got up and went to his room, grabbing his tablet. He touched the screen as he hacked his way into the schools internet. He walked down the halls, staring at only his tablet. He hacked his way into Zayne's person file. He smiled at the informantion that the head master kept on everyone. He saw something of interest on Zayne's record. An arrest. He smiled until the corners of his lips touched his ears.

Kyan tried ot hack his way into the record to see why he was arrested. But the firewall was too good. "Well damn." He said as he kept trying. He was so focased into trying to figure things out he didn't notice Zayne in front of him. After bumping into Zayne he glanced up. "Oh hey you! I was just about to read why you got arrested? Unless you care to tell me?" he said with an innocent smile.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2012, 01:01 AM

Zayne blinked, a few times, things being a bit heard considering how his eyes looked at that moment, with a few more blinks, he finally managed to get the blood out his eyes. Putting a hand up to them for a few minutes as he pulled it out and tossed his blood like darts to Kyan, a glare in place. "You need to stay out of other peoples business. Maybe that is why your here, can't make friends because you know every bloody thing about a person to the point that they kill themselves. Yea i can see it, you bring up something personal that should stay personal, like a girl having an abortion, next thing you know, she jumps off a bridge." he said to him in a mean and vicious voice, pulling his blood off the male as he looked at him again, growling at the sight of him, the boy came off as the type that just continues to pry and say things about a person they don't want to be known to the point that person committed suicide. That was how he saw it.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 01:12 AM

Kyan put up his arm to protect his face. He winced at the slight pain. He backed up a bit but still looked at the other. "I-I'm sorry. I just like to know people before I meet them. Here." He said tapping the screen and closing out of everything. He turned it off and showed him. "How's that? Maybe we could you know, forget I said anything. I can...try to be normal. Sit and talk. Oh I can tell you about me if that will make you feel better."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2012, 02:50 AM

"I don't want to know about you, after all i already know everything i need to know." Zayne said to him as a evil smile slid across his face, he took the electronic device from him, looking at it before he tossed it off some place, not caring if it got broken or someone took it and kept it. "I like my privacy and i don't like you. Oh and don't worry your little secret of driving people to die will stay safe with me as long as you leave me alone." he said to the male slyly, a seductive note to his voice, it was like he changed all of a sudden as he moved closer to the male, making it to where he was pushed against the wall, clearly black mailing him into getting what he wanted, was peace from the nose-est person he ever met.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 02:57 AM

Kyan backed against the wall blushing deeply. He didn't see where his tablet went, his eyes were locked on the others. The sweet sound of his seductive voice rang in his ears. He was kind of afraid of this boy. He had seen what his power was, and it wasn't to be trifled with. Kyan swallowed hard after a few shaky breaths. "And what if I want to date you? Would you kill me then?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2012, 03:16 AM

"I don't date." Zayne hissed to him as he played with his small bit of blood, he was already slightly pale from what he had lost, his blue eyes bore into Kyan's eyes, letting him know how serious he was. He held up the earring he made, which was completely solid now, a evil grin on his face. "I am going to give you a piercing now.....so i will know how close you are to me at all times, so you better avoid me." he said to him in a voice that was just as low, calm and just as a vicious voice as he had before, the next thing Kyan would know was that his earlobe was being played with between two of Zayne's fingers. A slight pressure being pushed into it, he planed/plans on piercing his ear, though Kyan could stop him at any point.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 03:26 AM

Kyan frowned slightly at the others remark not to date. He got more serious with how serious Zayne got. He was mesmerized by the blue of his eyes. Though he knew that the other had one red eye. Kyan thought it was unique. He never really judged anyone by their looks. He watched the other attempting to pierce his ear. "Fair enough. But let me be honest, you look better without contacts. Glasses suit your face very well." he said right before the pain started. He clenched his teeth and inhaled deeply. He closed his eyes as the earring finally got through. Blood trickled from his lobe. He looked at the other and flashed him the ring. 'Does it look good?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2012, 04:57 AM

Rune walked along to the courtyard. He paused for a moment, looking into the window to see what was going on with Zimmy and Kiwi. Those two were a few cards short of a full deck. He smiled and laughed lightly, turning aways from them. His own personal abilities were so far a mystery still, he was looking foward to having a bit of fun with people here. He moved along to one of the doors, before going inside. He raised a hand, the tablet that had fallen to the floor slowly begins to float. It shoots across the hall to him, and a smile float onto his lips. "Time for a little fun of my own" he says. He turned away, moving back to the room. He moved to his things, slipping out a little chip. Where the memory card for a camera was ment to go, he slipped the chip in. He messed around a bit, uploading a little surprise into his system. Next time it was used, it would release a virus into the system. It was virtually undetectable until activated, and it was protected. Rune was glad to know some...technosavy people. He pulled out the card, and crushed it. Walking back out, he tossed the tablet back on the floor, so it was perfectly fine and would be found. He walked past the two in the hall with a bit of a smirk, but not a single word.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 05:24 AM

Chris was new to the school. He was the new math and Chemistry teacher. He walked on the campus and looked up at the structure. "Beautiful." He said softly with a smile. He walked forwards and looked around, quickly getting lost. He saw a blonde haired boy with a red jacket. He walked up to the boy with a smile. He could see Kyan close by. He can handle his own. "Hey, I was wondering if you could show me to the teachers rooms? I'm new here and I'm afraid I'm a little lost." He said as she tugged lightly at his vest. The wind quickly dishovled his brown hair, but it seemed to look better.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2012, 05:34 AM

Rune looked at the man who had just entered the school. Another teacher who seemed to be completely lost. Out of anyone in the hall, he had to choose him to ask to show him around. He sighed and shrugged, "got nothing else to do, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to show another mouse around the hole." He smiled, and turned down the hall, not waiting for the guy to follow or not, he began heading off towards the classes. He knew every inch of this place, especially the restricted parts, and the parts that others did not know about at all. It came in handy around here.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 05:38 AM

Chris followed the other around. "Mouse? I think not. I am the cat to your mouse little one. You are not over me no matter how long you have been here." He said putting his hands in his pockets. He put a little smirk on his face. He liked to play cat and mouse with others. And this guy was a student, he loved students. He thought they were fun and youthful.