Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 04:32 AM

A week had past since the incident with Ivan. Issac is curled up on the couch with Rospiel reading out loud from a beginner book. Though he was doing very well. Just then there is a knock on the door. Issac tensed up. He hadn't left the house at all since the run in with Ivan.

(oh just an fyi saying ivan is the younger of them up to you by how much since they are twins.)

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-26-2014, 04:55 AM

((I say by one minute XD, something short))
Rospiel smiled and layed back, with his hands behind his head as he listened to Issac, "Very good Issac." The demon smiled and ruffled the young man's hair gently. When he heard the knock he growled softly and carefully extracted himself to peek through the curtained window next to the door.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 01:38 PM

Rospiel's father stands on the stoop. He has his glamor on and is a very handsome older man in a suit. He stands with his hands behind his back. Though, for those who know him well, you can tell that he is worried about something.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-27-2014, 01:30 AM

Rospiel's eyes widened and he stepped aside to allow his father to enter his home. "Father, it is a suprise to see you...you do not often come up." He murmured softly as he closed the door, "Does this have something to do with Ivan?" He asked softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-27-2014, 01:41 AM

"Yes. He's gone missing." He took a deep breath. "There is a new drug that many young demons have taken. I am afraid that your brother has started using."

Issac silently watched and listened. He had a bad feeling that Rospiel was going to go off and leave him. Though he knows that it was the right thing to do.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-27-2014, 11:21 PM

Rospiel groaned, "I can't go after him...I have to watch after Issac." He looked over at the young man, "He has been through to much, and I do not wish to leave him alone...Ivan was upset that I have him, and if I leave him Ivan could very well come and undo all the work I have done with him." The demon shook his head and carefully sat back down on the couch.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-27-2014, 11:52 PM

"He's your younger brother Rospiel. You have a duty to go after him. If it would make you feel better I would stay here with the young man." His father said. "Please Rospiel, I fear he's succumbed to the drug."

"You should go." Issac says very softly from the couch.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-30-2014, 04:21 AM

Rospiel looked torn, he certainly wanted to stay with Issac over going after his dereanged brother. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright, Alright...I'll go. Do you have any idea where he even is?" Rospiel asked and crossed his arms over his chest, just because he was going did not mean that he had to like it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-30-2014, 04:32 AM

His father handed a sheet of paper. "These are the drug dens we know of." He said glad that his son was going to go after his brother. "If he's not in one of those places..." He took a calming breath. "Then I am afraid he'll most likely be lost to us."

Issac really didn't want Rospiel to leave, but he knew it was the right thing to do. He also knew that Rospiel would be as quick as he could about it all. He did his best to hide his emotions as he didn't want to make this any harder on his love.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-07-2014, 12:32 AM

Rospiel nodded and used his magic to hide his form and left to get dressed and pack a bag. he came back down a few minutes latter and looked at the pair before turning to his father once more. "Take care of him, and help him with his lessons please?" He asked before kneeling in front of of Issac. "And you...keep up with them, alright? I will be back a soon as possible." He murmured softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-07-2014, 01:47 AM

"of course." His father said. He knew how much his son cared for this young man. He knew, from his son, what this young man had gone through.

Issac hugged Rospiel tight. He really didn't want him to go. But he knew that Rospiel needed to save his brother. "Hurry back, be safe." He whispered clinging a bit.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-12-2014, 02:58 AM

"I will do my best." Rospiel murmured softly and kissed Issac's cheek before heading out to hte garage and his bike. The engine roared to life before he drove away to find his idiotic brother.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-12-2014, 08:16 PM

Ivan sat in a horrible room. You can tell he had been using for awhile. He had started using to dull the pain he was feeling. He had made the mistake of falling for his brother. And truth be told he was jealous of Issac. Jealous of what he shared with Rospiel. And he had gotten angry. A shudder ran through his body. He had never been close to his father. It was his mother he had been closest to and when she had died his world had fallen apart. If his mother had been alive when these feelings had started he would have told her. Tears slid down his cheeks, he wished he knew how to make things right with Rospiel. Though he feared that he's done to much damage.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-13-2014, 01:27 AM

Rospiel entered the room, snarling at the would be bouncer, red eyes flashing dangerously, this was the third place he was looking through. He looked at the faces of those sprawled along the 'club' snarling at any one who grabbed at him asking for another hit. He even kicked one guy away when he wouldn't take no for an answer.
Finaly he found Ivan, "Ivan..." Rospiel murmured softly and sat down, pulling his brother to his chest. "C-mon Ivan...we need to go home." He said softly and tugged gently, trying to gt his brother up.

Last edited by TanaChan; 12-13-2014 at 01:47 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-13-2014, 04:35 AM

Ivan couldn't believe his brother was actually here. Though deep down he knew it's only cause father had sent him. He clung a bit to his brother. "There's nothing for me there." He muttered softly when Rospiel mentioned going home. He stood, though his legs could barely hold him.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-13-2014, 05:44 PM

"Don't say that Ivan." Rospiel murmured and led his brother out and down the street. He got them a room at the nearest motel and took his brother in, sitting in the lone chair and holding him tightly to his chest. "Ivan...tell me what's wrong." He murmured softly, running his hands through his brothers hair. They had been close once, but after their mother had passed they had slowly grown apart. "Ivan...brother, tell me, please." Rospiel pleaded softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-13-2014, 06:16 PM

"I love you." He whispered softly. "More then I should." He had started shaking needing another fix. "I love you so much. And... I'm jealous. Jealous of Issac. Jealous of what you two share." He clung to Rospiel afraid that his brother would push him away. He didn't know what he would do if Rospiel were to push him away. Tears slid down his cheeks.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-13-2014, 11:04 PM

Rospiel's eyes widened and as his brother started to shake he held him tighter. He stood and sat on the bed, using magic to get his boots off. He tugged his brother's shoes off before standing once again and tugging the blankets back. He laid Ivan down and climbed in next to him. It was going to be a long while before they could move, a few days at least. "It will be ok Ivan." He murmured softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-14-2014, 02:33 AM

It's been almost a week. Ivan has made it through his withdrawal. Though he does have a permanent shake in his right hand. He has just gotten out of the shower. He looked at himself in the mirror. He didn't even recognize himself anymore. He let out a sigh as he started to get dressed in the clothes that his brother had gotten for him. They haven't spoken about his confession of love. He promised himself he wouldn't be the first one to bring it up. Hell his brother probably thought it was just because of the drugs that he had said that. He walked out of the bathroom into the main part of the hotel room.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-14-2014, 02:50 AM

Rospiel ran a hand through his hair and looked out the window for a moment before snapping the curtains closed when he heard his brother come out of the shower. "Ivan...do you remember what you said to me when I brought you here?" He asked and looked at his brother, his face blank as he took in his twin.
(Are they identical or fraternal? Or mostly identical with some differences?)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-14-2014, 02:56 AM

(i'm think fraternal saying ivan looks like their father and rospiel looks like their mother)

"I do." He said standing in the doorway of the bathroom. He saw the blank look in his twins eyes. He did his best to mask his own emotions, but that had never been one of his strong suits. He took after their mother in that respect. Rospiel took after their father. Their father had always been good at keeping his emotions hidden.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-14-2014, 03:05 AM

Rospiel nodded lightly, it explained so much. He grabbed the second helmet and handed it to his brother, pausing for just a moment before leaning in and kissing the corner of Ivan's mouth. "We must get back." Rospiel said softly before leaving the room to mount his bike, the faintest tint to his cheeks.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-14-2014, 03:34 AM

Ivan took the helmet from his brother. When Rospiel leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth he froze. He hadn't been expecting that at all. The finger tips of his free hand went to the corner of his mouth as Rsopiel left the room. How he wished he had told his brother of his feelings sooner. A few tears slid down his cheeks. He quickly wiped them away, putting on the helmet as he headed out to the waiting bike.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-14-2014, 06:25 AM

Rospiel watched his brother and shifted so he could get on the back. Once mounted he revved the bike before taking off after Ivan had a hold of him.
Three hours latter he was parking in the garage of his home, he had called a few days earlier to inform his father and Isaac that all had gone well and that he would be home soon.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-15-2014, 12:04 AM

"Don't let him take me." Ivan whispers though as he got off the bike. He hadn't realized he had spoken out loud.

"Rospiel!" Issac had heard the motorcycle as it was being pulled into the garage. He ran to him smiling.

Ivan got of the bike and just stood back.