Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-24-2009, 03:31 AM

Your Name: Strawberry Octopus
Name of Staff Member: CK
What does this person mean to you?: A LOT<3
What you want to let them know?: Thank you for the wonderfull Georga peach shirt! <3
It makes my heart warm, that you'd help an octopus in need! <3

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 03-24-2009, 03:28 PM

Your Name: Monstahh`/Abbi
Name of Staff Member: Eroy
What does this person mean to you?: She is amazing and awesome and helpful and suuuuper nice. And she runs the GBA, which I'm sure is hella difficult. She also has a kitty. * u* I like kitties.
What you want to let them know?: That I think she is awsome and she should keep up the AMAZING work. x3

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-25-2009, 10:58 PM

Could you just fill out a form for the whole staff? I mean it's hard to decide which ones I love more....after all I love all of them.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 03-26-2009, 12:08 AM

If you'd rather. :yes:

wish

Old 03-26-2009, 07:02 AM

Your Name: Wish
Name of Staff Member: Riri (Spring `Tyme Fresh)
What does this person mean to you?: Her schedule is completely the opposite of mine, but we still managed to catch each other on quite a bit. :D <333 She also decided to name me Wiwi. :/ Wtf. but other than that riri is so nice that i can't hurt her for naming me that.
What you want to let them know?: i-mes-u

Name of Staff Member: Seito
What does this person mean to you?: She is my hometown buddy and we go to the same uni. xD We compete in events to collect the most things and she always comes out on top because she's insane and hardly ever sleeps!
What you want to let them know?: You are a Weirdo. XD <333 Come back when school's done. :/

What does this person mean to you?: I haven't talked to Eroy in soooo long. @___@; i used to talk to her a lot in the exchange if memory serves me correct. :[ but i took a little break and stopped chatting with her. ;[
What you want to let them know?: i wish we could chat more. ;[ but it seems when i'm on you're not. LOL so i just leave "I miss eroy" messages in your profile. :3

Name of Staff Member: Iro (Iroase Delschatten)
What does this person mean to you?: I STALK HER. cause she's an awesomes artist. but then, for a long time i thought she was a boy. xD! but i found out her secret. O___O!!!! :: slips on sunglasses :: i am CIA.
What you want to let them know?: i miss iro too. ;-;

Name of Staff Member: Bartuc
What does this person mean to you?: Bartuccy is awesome. :D he's always around even though he's so busy! we make lots of deals too. XD <3
What you want to let them know?: STOP DRINKING AND MAKING YOUR POOR AVVY WEAR NOTHING. @___@

Name of Staff Member: Rosebleed
What does this person mean to you?: Awesome person to talk to in the exchange. She's always trying to help everyone with lots of things for example donating lots so everyone has a chance at some items. <33 and she's just completely nice. :3 Even though she goes to work when i'm on usually. xD
What you want to let them know?: <333 much loves to you. : D

Last edited by wish; 03-26-2009 at 07:04 AM..

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 03-26-2009, 08:02 AM

Your Name: Rylynne
Name of Staff Member: Iroro
What does this person mean to you?: Iroro is the best and tastiest eggroll in existence fo' sure. >83
What you want to let them know?: I want Eggroll to know that I really appreciate our long chats together before (especially when I was still a newbie =P). She (or he xDD) is always a great person and friend to talk to, even if she does disappear for MMORPG's and RL stuff. 8DD;; So, sending my love to Eggroll, from Rice Cakes. =P <3<3

What does this person mean to you?: Eroy is definitely one of the nicest people here. :>
What you want to let them know?: That I want her adorable puppy for myself. D: <3<3 LOLZ. But seriously, Eroy is so patient when I have questions, and is a very nice person to hang out with overall. :3 <3<3

Name of Staff Member: CK
What does this person mean to you?: She's definitely someone I look up to here. =) <3<3
What you want to let them know?: CK is awesome, because she's so patient with my questions and with inquiries and every thing. I tend to ask a lot, and she never fails in answering them. :3 Also, I love her nutty moments. 8DD;; <3<3

Name of Staff Member: Jelly
What does this person mean to you?: Jelly is lovably crazy. =P <3<3
What you want to let them know?: From talking about Neopets to debating about whether brownies are considered actual cakes, I have a lot of fun talking with her. :3 It's only been recently that we've been chatting more and bumping into each other in some threads, but I appreciate our chatter a lot. She's real fun to chat with. :> <3<3

Name of Staff Member: Bartuc
What does this person mean to you?: He's just awesome. >83
What you want to let them know?: Bartuc was actually my very first humongous donation ever on Mene. I can never forget that, seriously, and it inspired me a lot. Also, I remember when he had posted in his Exchange thread about how he'd never inflate something artificially. That was real awesome. :> Plus, he's an awesome friend, and the best Darcy ever. 8DD;; <3<3

Gaahh, I want to write more. :x I shall leave it for another post so that this one doesn't get too crowded. xDD;; <3<3

*huggles all staffies anyway*
:>
<3<3

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 03-26-2009, 10:01 PM

Your Name: Nivvy
Name of Staff Member: MamaJuru
What does this person mean to you?: Like this much! <3 |--------------| (Thats heaps!)
What you want to let them know?: Thank you so much Juru, for hosting the quest raffle! It is so heartwarming to be given a chance, at things we might not otherwise have a shot at. But not only that, your beautiful personality, selflessness, and dedication. You'll always be someone who stands out in my mind, when i think on people i've spoken to over the net. Your consideration in terms of situations brought to you by Roachi and I just blew me away. I'll always be grateful - and you're a true inspiration of all the good things in this world.

Name of Staff Member: Seti - Seito
What does this person mean to you?: A big bundle of fun!
What you want to let them know?: Thank you so much for our wonderful conversations! After our initial dealings in the quest forum, it was like you were a life long friend, just full of fun, laughs and randomness. It was great! You're so much fun, that you'll always be remembered by me, even after you get swallowed whole by your workload ^^

Name of Staff Member: Jellysundae
What does this person mean to you?: Saviourrr <3 xD
What you want to let them know?: Thank you so much for being patient with me, when i had problems with Paypal, and donating to Mene xD! You were so kind about it, and i probably made your roll your eyes a few times xD! But i'll always be grateful for your help, and your friendly nature. Very approachable, and always there to lend a helping hand <3

What does this person mean to you?: LooovePOP xD
What you want to let them know?: Thank you so much for organising and running the GBA <3 It gives so many people the chance to put in for items, that are getting harder and harder to find/afford. I'm truely grateful, and in fact - i named my Vday Pop after you xD <333 My 'E-day Pop' xD!

Last edited by Nivvy; 03-26-2009 at 10:05 PM..

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 03-26-2009, 11:59 PM

Your Name: Donna
Name of Staff Member: CK, PC, & Springy
What does this person mean to you?: They're awesome in a word.
What you want to let them know?: These three have always gone out of their way to be nice not just to me, but many others. They have always been very friendly and enjoyable to talk to on both site-related as well as plain regular conversations. :]

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-27-2009, 02:17 AM

I am glad we made the two posts dedicated for the shout-outs. lol

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-27-2009, 01:22 PM

Bawwww... Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. You guys are too nice <333

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-27-2009, 06:37 PM

Aw, thank you guys for your awesome words. I honestly feel very touched. I will be writing quite a few of my own as soon as I take care of some things.

But really, thank you bunches, all of you :hug:

MirukuKuroNeko
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2009, 05:49 AM

Your Name: MirukuKuroNeko
Name of Staff Member: ALL OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!!
What does this person mean to you?: they have all done a splendid job making mene a great site and a place where any newb feels welcomes, and any seasoned forum go'er can still be pleased.
What you want to let them know?: thank you for everything!
you guys will be the epic win people of forum sites around the world!
i hope you all stay on, and make us love you even more then we already do!
from me to you, and RAWR!
and an epic-anime-boob-squish-hug!
^-^
THANK YOU!!!!

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-28-2009, 09:46 AM

Your Name: Lejic / Min
Name of Staff Member: All of them!
What does this person mean to you?: They mean so, so much to me because they keep this place my little safe haven-y thing.
What you want to let them know?: I want them to now that I appreciate how fun and clean-of-idiocy and meaningful they keep this forum for all of us. I've seen many forums and I saw how hard it is to keep the forum from dying and getting boring while also making sure it has a good community. For example; we donate to help the site, but the site isn't money-run like some other sites. There are arcade games but apart from the increase in gold, it doesn't change the forum much; people still chat and enjoy the community. This balance is so important in every thing. I could go on and on. The admins and the developers and the artists are so very important, sure, but personally, for me, the most important are the moderators. And I'm not just saying that. It's just my personal opinion that the most important thing for a forum-based site is keeping its forums and subforums clean of spam/wrong-posts/repeats/etc.etc. and making sure the community is happy. And mods do just that. Not only do they clean up the forums and deal with reports but they make amazing things like the GBA (gogo Eroy) to help newcomers feel welcome and satisfied. Juru's quest raffle is amazing too, although she's an AA. Hmmm. She's a mod in my heart? :P

This is getting to long.

tl;dr (i.e. The Point: )
I love you all, thank you for making this place what it is. <3 <3

PralineQueen
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to PralineQueen

Old 03-29-2009, 04:29 AM

Your Name: PralineQueen
Name of Staff Member: fiarra
What does this person mean to you?: she takes the time to welcome new users who don't know their way around yet and make them feel like they have a friend to joke with that makes them feel comfortable
What you want to let them know?: thank you for making me feel welcome and at ease when I joined.

Edit plus I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS TOO....Bartuc, Eroy, CK you guys rock

Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 03-29-2009, 06:24 PM

Your Name: Iltu
Name of Staff Member: Captain Howdy
What does this person mean to you?: Captain Howdy is like... I dunno. He means awesomeness to me. 8D
What you want to let them know?: I would like to let the Captain know that he is totally fabulous. He was among the first to welcome me to Mene, and his quest for an Oriental fan was an object of great interest to me in my firast days here. He mixes niceness with the funny and the seerius bizznus being a staff entails, and has always made time to come say hi to me on my profile every now and again, though I'm sure he must be busy. Also, his avatars are always like, way awesome, and also he gave me a frostbite necklace one time. ;D And his bio on his profile makes my belly hurt from laughing.

I would also like him to know that if he sings out of tune, I will not stand up and walk out on him.

Last edited by Iltu; 03-29-2009 at 06:27 PM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-29-2009, 11:42 PM

I've been meaning to come back to this thread and write more of these, but I keep getting sidetracked. D: ... So let's simplify.

Your Name: Captain Howdy
Name of Staff Member: All of them! :O
What does this person mean to you?: They're a great buncha people to work along with and I feel fortunate to be part of the team. :gonk: There's so many of you and it'd be hard to write about all of you. CK and jelly i've mentioned. Uh... I appreciate Snow for being as nutty as I am. Um... Knerd for bein' a great CM. Eroy for being my first CM. Siz who may be my future CM, i'm sure you're just as great. ;D juru for bein' a rock and a great source of wisdom. Barty for bein' a kick ass guy. Springy for bein' my zombie fiend. Chi for her professionalism. Tre, Bisque, Rando, wish, chibi for their pixel geniuses. yan and Omi for their brilliant artsies. Rose, Kale, Plat, Iro, Kin, sia, sia, mel and fiarra for bein' my mod compatriots ( <-- you guys are killer ). Ferra and Seito and Tori for giving Mene it's magic. And much kudos to Inso for doing so much for us in the time he's been here. ... Thanks to all of you. :)

What you want to let them know? I'm pregnant... and one of you is the father.

DUN DUN DUNNNN! *dramtic reverb*

... edit: @Iltu ~ Thank you. That's very groovy of you. ;D

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 03-29-2009 at 11:45 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-29-2009, 11:51 PM

O_o

And on that note...

I should have shut this forum down 51 minutes ago!! :insane:

Tre Le Coco

Old 03-30-2009, 12:20 AM

LOL howdy you weirdo :hug:

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 03-30-2009, 12:40 AM

Who else have you been sleeping with howdy D: < I know you been sleeping behind my back! I am shooting blanks!