Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts b...

Old 03-07-2010, 10:33 PM

Asima had spent the night in her room, sending her maids down to bring food for her, as more prepared a bath. Th woman was behaving oddly, snapping at everything. As lavender oil was rubbed into her hair, Asima sighed slowly. What did Nemiah wish to achieve by waiting? Was he really so weak that he wouldn't tell their father? Asima sneered, Yes, he was. She fell asleep that night reciting various poisons and incantations in her head.

In the morning, Asima woke slowly, though when she awoke she donned her clothes and accepted a date before moving through one of the palace gardens. Anobi walked next to her, faithful as always, though Asima paid him no attention, instead clamping unto the date fiercely. If she was going to stay at the palace, what would be the best way to remove Nemiah?

silenttiger43
I have nothing to declare but my...

Old 03-07-2010, 10:36 PM

Asima's father Isoteph had also decided to sit in the garden that morning. Catching sight of her he smiled and waved for her to come over. Pharaoh Isoteph loved all his children and generally took an interest in what they were up to, no doubt he had been told of their odd behavior by now.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-07-2010, 10:41 PM

Asima froze at seeing her father's figure perched in the garden. After the slight hesitation, she forced a smile on her face, moving to bow to the Pharaoh, then moving and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Hullo, Father." Asima told him pleasantly, sitting next to him, her gaze drifting to the cornflowers growing nearby. Anobi moved closer to the Pharaoh, panting slightly as he nudged the Pharaoh's knee with the regal head.

silenttiger43

Old 03-07-2010, 10:45 PM

Isoteph smiled, "hello daughter Asima" he greeted then chuckled at the dog seeking attention. He pet it's head, "Yes, Hello Anobi as well." he turned his eyes back upon his daughter, "How have you been as of late Asima?" he questioned, his eyes only matched Nemiah's with their blue-green nature, but Isoteph's were far wiser. He wasn't necessarily old but he wasn't exactly young anymore either.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-07-2010, 10:56 PM

Asima turned her own chocolate gaze to her father. How much had Nemiah said?

The woman shrugged, "I have been good, Father, thank you for your concern. I was upset the other day...High Priest Lakar would not let me select some items to read through." A pause. "I had hoped to study in private, to make up to him for forgetting the light incantation." She gave a shrug, acting nonchalant, "I understand why, though." The princess heaved a sigh, glancing towards the sky.

silenttiger43

Old 03-07-2010, 10:59 PM

"Is that so?" Isoteph looked at her curiously, "is that all that has been bothering you? Both you and Nemiah have been acting strangely since yesterday, I was beginning to think you have had a fight." he watched her for her reaction. It would seem Nemiah had not spoken to him just yet.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-07-2010, 11:05 PM

Asima guessed the same and smiled wryly at her father, "We did...I was mad at him. For not going to his lessons. I told him he was being foolish and selfish, and that's not how Pharaoh should act." She looked at the ground, raising her eyes to her father shyly, "I know I shouldn't have said those things, but I'm so worried about how he will do, Father. All those people will be relying on him..."

silenttiger43

Old 03-07-2010, 11:11 PM

Isoteph gave her a kind look, "Daughter, I know it is difficult to see sometimes but Nemiah will be a great Pharaoh one day. I see much of myself in him believe it or not and I have faith that upon the day he gets this responsibility he will be ready."

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-07-2010, 11:14 PM

Asima narrowed her eyes at a passing bird, before she forced her expression to soften, "Yes father, I trust your judgment..."

Of course she wouldn't get any support there. Asima stood, placing a light kiss on her father's cheek once more, "If you'll excuse me, father, I'd like to go and apologize to Nemiah..."

silenttiger43

Old 03-07-2010, 11:22 PM

"Of course my dear" he nodded, "I'm sure the two of you will be getting along once more in no time" he smiled, quite happy to hear her resolve.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-07-2010, 11:25 PM

Asima smiled at her father, calling Anobi to her sharply as she left the gardens. The princess made her way back to her rooms, fuming slightly. What a fool her father was! He was blind to his son's fault, only seeing his heir moving about. Gripping a blow glass vase perched in her room, Asima heaved it against a marble wall, stomping on the flowers that fell out.

Her temper tantrum over, Asima left her rooms once more, moving down to the kitchens. The date hadn't been very filling, and if she was going to do what she planned, she'd prefer to do it on a full stomach.

silenttiger43

Old 03-07-2010, 11:32 PM

Nemiah still sat in the kitchens, brooding over his decision. It was one thing to actually make it, it was another to carry it out. He munched quietly on a few items, his mind trailing off completely into a daze. He didn't even notice Asima.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-07-2010, 11:37 PM

Asima almost stopped short upon seeing her brother, although after giving the chef a nod, she sat directly across from him. They were bound to see each other at some point...Might as well get it out of the way.

Quietly, so she wouldn't be heard of the bustle in the kitchen, Asima began speaking. "You are weak." Her eyes said the rest, screaming at Nemiah. In a slightly louder voice, Asima continued, "Father wished me to apologize to you for our fight, Nemiah. I shouldn't have said those things...I am sorry, big brother, will you forgive me?" The words that flowed were filled with penance, even though Asima's eyes were hard, and her mouth was twisted into a sneer.

silenttiger43

Old 03-07-2010, 11:44 PM

Nemiah returned her stare with a kinder one, "If I am weak, then you are fragile. To become a murderer is not strength, it is overcoming such desires and doing what is right that makes a person strong. I am willing to forgive you Asima, I am willing to keep you by my side but you have to swear to abolish all these dark thoughts from your mind immediately." he sat straight, rigid as he waited for her response. Nemiah prepared himself for another lashing of words however.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-07-2010, 11:52 PM

Asima's glare deepened and she shook her head, hissing, "Don't condensend me...That's the offer I'd given you, Dear brother. I will not stay 'By your side'. You will not become Pharaoh, Nemiah. I'm no fragile thing, as everyone has seemed to think for years. And many, many great Pharaohs in our history have killed." Her voice calmed, and Asima continued slower, "It depends on why you kill, Nemiah." She stood, moving to the chef to order him to send the food to her room, before moving back to Nemiah.

Although she crouched, appearing to hug him, Asima whispered into her brother's ear, "If you become...man enough to have me cast out, the first to pay will be your Mesa. Think carefully, Brother." Asima left then, her slim frame returning to the rooms she had occupied a few minutes ago.

silenttiger43

Old 03-08-2010, 12:01 AM

((O.o this is really weird. I'm not used to being the good guy XD))

Nemiah sighed, "You are starting on a very lonely path sister. You will never succeed in your endeavor against me"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-08-2010, 12:03 AM

(I'm sorry...I can try being good...I'm really not sure how it got flipped around....*Drops hands and sighs* I don't like being bad, but I guess I'm very good at it...0.o)

Asima didn't hear her brother as she was leaving the kitchen. In her room, however, the slim form curled on the bed once more, Asima feeling too drained to do much more.

silenttiger43

Old 03-08-2010, 12:11 AM

((XD I think it'd be a bit easier if she was good. Hmmm.... oh! I have a bit of an idea that could present a choice for her to change... if you want to, heh. hmm... I'm also thinking another time skip is in order, yes?))

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-08-2010, 12:17 AM

(Agreed, and go for your plan...)

silenttiger43

Old 03-08-2010, 12:22 AM

((XD okay! hmm... Think think think!))

The next morning came around to a red sun rising. The peace of the palace had been in constant disruption since Asima and Nemiah had begun fighting was putting many of the servants on edge. No one wanted to get on the bad side of the Pharaoh's children, particularly the two oldest.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-08-2010, 12:33 AM

Asima woke quickly, slipping from her bed and making her way to get a morning bath. Anobi followed behind her, wagging his tail slightly.

(I dunno.... \ >.< / I'm sorry...)

silenttiger43

Old 03-08-2010, 12:35 AM

((lol, I'm bad at transitions))

After her bath a servant came by, "Princess Asima" the girl bowed, "The pharaoh has requested your presence in the throne room"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-08-2010, 12:41 AM

(I've never messed up an rp this badly before...>.<)

The girl stood quickly, staring at the servant, "What?" Her voice sounded strange to her own ears, small, afraid. There was really only one reason he father would be summoning her. Had Nemiah told after all? Asima laid down the papyrus she'd been sifting through, turning and moving quickly to the room containing her father.

She moved in quickly, giving her father the customary bow. When she rose, her gaze fixated warily on the man, although she spared a glace to she who else was present in the throne room.

silenttiger43

Old 03-08-2010, 12:45 AM

Nemiah also stood before their father, his eyes fell to the floor when Asima entered. Isoteph looked between his two children, "Welcome Asima. Now will you tell me Nemiah? What has been going on between you two exactly?"

Nemiah shifted a little uneasily, then sighed, "Father, I have something distressing to tell you..."

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-08-2010, 12:54 AM

Asima's eyes widened. Her brother was truly going to have her banished! The girl thought quickly, stepping forward and interrupting her brother.

A slender hand moved to his arm, in what was hopefully a comforting gesture, "Nemiah, I'm sure that wouldn't matter to father. He probably had common girls of his own around your age..." Her voice came out in a stage whisper, loud enough for her father to hear, but soft enough she could pretend that wasn't her intent. This was her last hope, getting Nemiah banished instead of her, although it was unlikely. Not impossible, but unlikely, her brother had broken multiple rules. "I'm not going to let him know, there is no reason for you to...."