X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-17-2011, 04:54 AM

This is a FruitsBasket Roleplay for X3_iRaw_X3 and princessofdarkness101. Please do not post if you are not us.

----------

Name: Aria Hirimoto
Appearance:

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-17-2011, 06:04 AM

Name: Yuki Sohma

appearance:

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2011, 08:41 PM

"Bye dad!" Called out Aria as she ran out her door. It was the first day back to school from winter break. Though for Aria, it was her first day back to school. Period. She had just transfered here during spring break, and had no yet received the uniform. She was told she would get it when she got to school that day. She just had to go up to the office and tell them her size. She was a bit nervous, but also excited. She didn't have many friends back home, and now was a chance to start over and make new friends. Now you are probably wondering why Aria had to move here during winter break. Her dad's company transfered him here for new work. Of course. He will be busier than ever, but he is happy, and so was Aria.

Aria wore a simple white dress and a red jacker with a white scarf. On her feet were a pair of red winter boots to keep her feet warm. It wasn't too cold, but it certainly wasn't warm either. Either way, Aria was ready to take on the day. She walked to school, naturally. Most people did here. She didn't understand why they didn't ride the school bus. She wonderned if the school even had a school bus. Who knows. Aria had taken it into her own account to learn the way to her knew school before hand, that way she wouldn't look totally lost on her first day.

She made it to school fine, though she felt she had arrived too early. Not many were there yet. She shrugged it off and decided to just hang out a bit. She sat on one of the school benches. She pulled out a book and began to read. She wasn't a book worm. She read an occasional book from time to time. She had to be really into the book to read it. Most books she started she never finished because she didn't find interest in it. She much rather be dancing than read books all day. She danced, but she was not a ballet dancer. There wasn't really a word to decribe it. She could do any kind of dance realy.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-18-2011, 02:48 AM

Yuki got out of bed and headed down stairs. He was not a morning person. He let out a sigh at Shigure's attempt to cook. He looked around to see mountains of trash laying everyone. He let out grumble as he went back to his room and got ready for school. He put on his uniform and headed out the door. "Bye, be back later Shigure" he said as he closed the door. He placed his bag on his back and began to walk to school. He thought about having some one come clean the house but that would be too dangerous. There was the possibility that he would change into a rat on accident.

Yuki hated the curse. This curse that runs through his family. He was a member of the Chinese Zodiac. He was born the rat. The one that tricked the cat. He hated the story and hated the curse. Any time someone of the opposite sex hugged one of them, they would transform into their zodiac animal. The only good thing about him being the rat was it was easy to hide. School was dangerous, because at anytime someone could accidentally bump into him causing him to change.

Yuki arrived at the school. He looked around to see not many people had arrived yet. He felt isolated. He saw a girl reading a book on the bench. He decided not engage conversation. She looked busy after all. He wasn't good at making friends. He was admired by many girls, but never really made friends with any of them. He sighed and went on into the building. He grabbed the books he needed and went on to his classroom.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 03:11 AM

Aria noticed the silver haired boy but did not look up. When he walked pass her, she couldn't help but look back. She had never seen anyone with silver hair before. And so handsome at that. Though this was not the time to get boy crazy. She looked back into her book, reading a few more chapters before she noticed some more people entering the school grounds. She folded a corner of the page she was on before closing the book. She slipped the book into her bag and made her way into the school.

She felt out of place. Well one, she was the only one without a uniform, so that attracted attention towards her, and two, she was in a whole new city. She had lived in the city before here. This is not one of those small town girl moves to big city kind of things. It was just that this city was bigger than hers. Alot different too. She liked it though. She didn't hate the fact she moved away. She didn't have many friends there anyway. Her cat was her only friend. Yes, she owned a cat. He was a beautiful black cat with a single gray paw and a gray spot around his right eye. His name was Lou. His name didn't have a special meaning to it, but that didn't mean he wasn't special.

Aria made her way to her locker first. She had been given a slip of paper earlier in the mail with her locker number and combination. She opened to see her books and stiff were already in there. She stuffed her bag in her locker before making her way to the office. She told them she was a small and they handed her a uniform. With her uniform in hand, she hurried off into the girl's bathroom to change in one of the stalls. She came out with her clothes bundled up in her arms. With that, she made one more trip to her locker, throwing her clothes inside.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-18-2011, 03:23 AM

Yuki sat down at his desk. There wasn't anyone there yet. He sat down at the window and stared out it. he saw the school yard was filling up with students now. He saw faces he recognized and some that he did not. He watched as his classroom filled with students. Yuki kept to himself in the back. A few girls approached him and he smiled and said hi to them, but that was all. He wasn't very social, but he tried to be kind. Everyone took their seats as class would start soon. He let out a sigh as he grabbed his book and opened it. He continued to glare out the window.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 03:39 AM

Aria walked inside the classroom. She noticed eyes had shifted to her. She blinked and smiled. "Hi!" She never received a hi back from anyone excpet maybe on or two. She didn;t let it get to her. Though she noticed a familiar face glaring out the window. It was the boy with dilver hair. She wondered why he was sitting alone. She moved over and bent over, walking infront of the window he was staring out of. "Hey there!" She tried to put on a friendly face, she wasn't use to socalizing. Though she wanted to make some friends for once. She was tired of being the shy girl who didn't have any friends because she was too scared to talk to anyone.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-18-2011, 03:57 AM

Yuki stared at the girl who had spoken to her. "Hello" he said with a smile on his face. He wanted to be nice, but didn't really think much of her conversing with him. He figured she would just become another admiring fan of his. He waited ti see if she would say anything else before averting his attention back to the window. He glanced up when the teacher came in. He smiled at the girl "Looks like its class time" he said as he opened his notebook and grabbed a pencil. He couldn't believe that was all he had to say.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 04:05 AM

Aria blinked. She never seen such a beautiful person. She has never seen such a beautiful boy! She opened her mouth to ask him his name, but saw the teacher. She frowned a bit when he said it was class time. It wasn't the fact that he said it, it was that he smiled when he said it. She guessed he didn't want her talking to him. She nodded. "Sorry to bother you then." She then moved to take her seat. Little did she know is that the Yuki Sohma fan club was watching her with their beady little eyes. They were thinking thoughts such as 'What makes her think she can talk to the almighty Yuki!!' and 'Get away from Yuki you Troll!' being the jealous girls as they are. Aria was oblivious as she opened her notebook. She was hoping to not attract too much attention to herself, but was surprised when she was asked to introduce herself. She sighed, standing up, moving to the front. She smiled and said. "My name is Aria Hirimoto! I'm new here and hope I can get the chance to make friends with all of you!" She knew that wasn't possible to make friends with everyone. She sat back down and then ducked her head.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-18-2011, 04:17 AM

Yuki listened to Aria introduce herself then turned his attention back to the window. The time seemed to drag on forever. He stood up as the bell for lunch rang. He didn't bring a lunch so he would have to buy a school lunch. He digged around in his bag and found his money. "Well miss Hirimoto, would you like me to show you the way to the cafeteria?" he said trying to be nice. Making friends wasn't his strong suit, but he thought why not try. He walked over to the door after everyone else had left and turned to see if she was coming. He tucked his money in his pant pocket and opened the door for the new student. He took the time to really notice her. She had blonde hair with a bow. She wore a necklace with a cross and he thought she looked rather pretty.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 04:25 AM

Aria took notes and such like she would for any other class. Though she was as happy as everyone else when the bell rung. She stood up, grabbing her notebook, holding it against her chest. She was planning on eatting alone untill she hear a voice. She turned and looked at the silver haired boy. She smiled. "Yeah, that would be nice." She was sure she could have found it on her own, but why take the chance. She moved over and walked out the door he held open. "Just let me stop by my locker first. I need to put away my notebook." She then turned, heading in the opposite direction of the cafeteria. She found her locker again. She opened it up, placing her notebook in it.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-19-2011, 03:41 AM

Yuki nodded and watch the girl go to her locker. His wasn't far from her's so he quickly went to his locker and put his things away. He closed the locker and turned around to see a group of girls in front of him. "Hello Prince Yuki" the all said. He said hi back and then walked away. It really made him uncomfortable talking to them. He was always afraid they might try to hug him. He walked back over to Aria's locker. "Ready to go?" he asked with a smile. He wasn't in much of a hurry but he was quite hungry since he didn't have breakfast.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 04:03 AM

Aria had looked back at the boy when she saw the girls. She tilted her head. Prince? Was he a prince? She never heard of a prince in modern time. She moved over to him when the girls went away. "Prince Yuki? Are you a Prince?" Though, now she know his name was Yuki. She probably sounded a bit dumb and confused right now. She didn't get this at all. Though she did beging to walk towards the cafeteria, just clas she wasn't alone.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-19-2011, 04:20 AM

Yuki held a chuckle inside him. "well no, not exactly. For some reason they call me a prince" he said trying to figure out way they did. He himself did not know. He walked beside Aria, but not too close to her. "My name is Yuki Sohma. I don't think I properly introduced myself" he said scratching his head. He wanted to changed the subject, but he didn't know what to talk about or to say. He felt awkward talking to her. Yuki opened the door to the Cafeteria. "Well here it is" he said as he stood there with the door waiting for her to enter.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 04:47 AM

"Yuki Sohma..." She thought for a moment, though her thoughts were interupted when they arrived at the cafeteria. Though it was a good thing because she was getting really hungry. She made her way to the line andgrabbed a tray. She tilted her head a bit, looking at the assorted foods. It was much more organized than her other school. Though her school was one of those public schools where students didn't care so neither did the teachers. She looked up at Yuki and said. "Sohma...can you tell me how to...well...fit in here?" She never fit in, and she wondered if there was some sort of secret to it. Back at home, it was custom to call new friends or accuaintances by their last name untill you become more familiar with them.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2011, 03:03 AM

Yuki followed Aria in line. he grabbed a few things to put on his tray. He tilted his head when she asked the question. "Hmm well I'm not really sure myself. Just be yourself" he said as he grabbed an apple and placed it on his tray. He picked up his tray and walked over to the cashier. He paid the lady and waited for Aria to finish getting her food. "Oh, by the way, I do not normally eat in the cafeteria. Too many people," he said.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 05:41 AM

Aria looked at him and smiled when he told her to be herself. She nodded and said. "Okay, I'll try..." She paid for her food as well and said. "You don't like being around people Sohma?" She asked with a confused look. She moved over to a tabel that was away from everyone since Yuki just said that he didn't like too many people.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2011, 03:58 AM

He gave her a warm smile. "Well its not that I don't like people" he began, but stopped. He wasn't sure how to put into words. He sat down at the table with her. He sat across from her and began to eat. It didn't taste all that great, but it was better than what he could do. His stomach was happy now and stopped grumbling. "So where did you move from" he asked her trying to find something to talk about instead of sitting in silence.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 04:28 AM

Aria looked up from her turkey sandwich. She smiled and said. "Oh, I'm from the city...well..a smaller city. It was called Trista City. maybe atleas fifty miles from here." She pointed out. "My dad had to move us here for work." She took anoher bite from her sandwich before taking a sip of her water. "Though he's busier than ever..and I get sor of lonely sometmes...if it wasn't for my cat Lou I mght have gone insane by now." She joked with a giggle. She looked at him. She wonder what his home was like.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2011, 05:04 PM

Yuki smiled as he listened to Aria talk about her home and family. "Sounds interesting" he said when she described her city. "So what does your dad do that keeps him so busy," he asked a bit curious as her family. He ignored the comment about cats. He didn't like cats very much with him being a mouse and all. Yuki smiled at her joke about going insane.He finished the remains of his food as he allowed Aria to keep talking to him. He for once didn't feel so alone anymore.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 09:20 PM

"He works for some big politic company or something. He doesn't talk about his work much. All I know is that he spends most of his time in his office, meetings, or doing paperwork..." She frowned a bit. "It all sound a bit dull if you ask me...I don't know how my dad can stay being cooped up inside all day." She son finished her food and said. "So what is your family like?" Aria leaned foward. She was a bit curious about him. He seemed nice, and it seemed like everyone here liked them, but he didn't seem to like being around large crowds much. She wondered if it had anything to do with his family life.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2011, 06:16 AM

Yuki listened to Aria talk about her dad's job. "Yeah i can see how that would be boring, but as long as he enjoys it, thats all that matter" he said with a smile on his face. He leaned back in his chair when she asked about his family. He didn't know how to answer it. "Well I come from a large family. I live with my perverted cousin Shigure and my annoying cousin Kyo" he said deciding it was safe to at least say that. He didn't like talking about his family. Not only due to the curse, but from the abuse he had suffered from the head of the Sohma family. He picked up his trash and threw it away. "Shall we head to our next class?" he said in hopes of changing the subject.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 06:50 PM

Aria laughed a bit. "Sounds interesting. " Though she wondered whyhe wa living with his cousins and not his parents, but she figured she shouldn't go down that path right now. He probably didn't want to talk about it. She too stood up, throwing away any trash and nodded. "Yes..." She headed for her next class. She did the same thing throughout the day. She went to her classes, trying her bst to fit in. When school wa over, it was raining. She really didn't feel like walking home in the rain, though what choice did she had. She put on her coat and scarf on. She waited for a moment. If she knew it was going to ran she would have brought an umbrella.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2011, 05:01 AM

Yuki walked to classes with Aria. He put his books away and grabbed his umbrella. Shigure informed him it would be raining today. He began to walk out when he noticed Aria without an umbrella. "Would you like to walk home together?" he offered to help her stay dry. He knew it would be a bit risky, but he couldn't let her walk home in the rain. That would just be mean.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 05:56 AM

Aria looked at him and smiled. he then scooted under the umbrella with him. "Thanks, but uh...are you sure? I don't want to be a bother..." She smiled. As they walked a couple of kids walked by talking about a burglar. "Hey did you here there is a burglar loose?" "Yeah! I heard he visited one girl's house the other night whe she was alone. He took all of the money and their nice things. They found her tied up in her closet." "It seems like he only visits teenage girls houses when they are alone!" Aria tensed up a bit. She knew her dad wasn't going to be home tonight. That worried her a bit.