flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 02-02-2014, 02:11 AM

Two kingdoms have been at war for years, and now an assassination attempt has been made on the king's life. Men are dying and others are fleeing. A truce has been called into action. The princess must marry the eldest son for the two lands to finally be at peace. But who will protect the princess until her wedding day when no one can be trusted?

Rules:
1. No gm or pp. Follow all Mene rules.
2. Profiles should be PMed to me with something catchy as the title.
3. No profiles will be posted on here or another thread. Only a picture and what the general public would know of them. I want to do something different.
4. Semi-lit please. No one-liners or tons of grammatical and spelling errors. Try your best. Even robots mess up.
5. I wish people to post at least once a week.
6. I can add rules. I'm always forgetting something.
7. If you have any questions, PM me.

Profiles/Skellies:
[img]picture, realistic, anime, doesn't matter[/img]
Username:
Name:
Role: guard, king, prince, assassin, etc
Known to the General Public:
Kingdom:

Kingdom 1 (King gets to pick name and color)

Username: flamethrower1391
Name: Akira Hasegawa
Role: Princess
Known to the General Public: Rumors spread like wildfire about the princess. Some say her beauty cannot be matched while others say she is a sickly girl. She is hardly seen outside of the palace, and the guards are sworn to secrecy.

Kingdom 2 (king gets to pick name and color)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello

Username:Lady chello/Phoneix
Name: Rae and Ryuu
Under cover names: Sakura and Ren
Role: Rae and Ryuu are Princes and Princess of rival kingdom. Rae and Ryuu act as Guards for the Princess Under cover.
Known to the General Public: To the public the two are only whispers. Not much is known of them. In their kingdom Rae is said to be a true beauty but her skills in combat and with her bow make her deadly. Ryuu himself is known for his brain and military brilliance. The pair haven't been seen in three years and have almost vanished from public knowledge.
Kingdom: They are from the enemy kingdom of the princesses. Believe it or not they are on her side and took the mission to protect her on themselves. As fair as anyone knows the two vanished in battle. Little do they know they act as guards for the princess.

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 11-28-2014 at 10:52 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2014, 10:52 PM

~~Reserved~~

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2014, 11:16 PM

~~Reserved~~