Sam_Grey
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-13-2014, 03:54 AM

The witch and the wolf (prologue)

This fairy tail i'm going to read to you, isn't a fantasy. It's a legend painted inside the stars. If you look upon the moon, there you will see within constellation, a love story. A tragedy. It all began with the moon, and a small creature born into the wilds.

The light of the moon danced across the dark river. Winter wind blowing across the surface rippling the grass and the water into waves. This was a time long ago, when nature was bountiful, and spirits enlightened and enriched the world. Small pawprints glittered the sand of the riverbank, as a small petite howl cried softly into the night, echoing but washed away by the howling of the wind. His eyes glimmered silver, as his fur, soft and grey brushed upon his skin. His ears perked up curiously, as he whimpered. A small grey wolf layed upon the wet soil, his paws rested around a small flower, playfully nipping it with his teeth. His tongue grazed the flower pedals as his eyes looked up into the moonlight. She was so beautiful tonight.

"Would you like some comfort tonight?" He could hear her whisper to him in the wind. He layed his head upon his legs and gazed the surface of the water, his eyes swirled into a shade of blue, light as the sky and as pure as clarity. He whimpered but she could understand the words of his heart.

"Will you be my friend?" He felt a gentle touch graze his skin. She was there beside him, he could feel her there kneeling beside him, brushing through his hair. He closed his eyes and curled up, breathing softly allowing the water to soothe all other sounds, he listened to the natural lullaby of the crashing waves. He could hear her answer as aurora lights lit the winter sky.

"I am here sweet child, in each night you call out for me" He had found a guardian at long last, the moon was his calling.