Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 07-07-2014, 03:33 AM

If I could describe with words
How I truly feel for you
I swear, I swear, I swear
You'd fall in love all over again,

She had been with Tony Stark a year now- not that she always kept an eye on him. She knew how he could be. In fact, she experianced it before. Yes, she'd never been cheated on, but she was the one he was cheating with.
She wasn't proud of it. Who would be?
Especially after she had passed Pepper Potts walking across the street. They'd exchanged looks, and she knew that Potts had known what was going on.
After that, she had stopped seeing Tony. Until he called her, and told her the news of the break up.
She hated to admit it, of course, but she was filled with happiness. Not because of their break up, but because Tony had called her. Not for anything of a booty call, what-so-ever. He'd called to actually plan to pick her up tomorrow, and take her out to dinner.
Very unchararistic of him, yes, but she was overjoyed non-the-less.
He knew that even after the year, ___ was careful around him. She'd never actually opened up completely to him, even. He had to learn of her birthday coming up through her friend, Jamie.
And, in two days, on her birthday, he planned to prove himself to her.
He just had to figure out how to do it.

Oh baby we're untouchable
And I'm positive it's all
That we've ever needed to feel,
Trust me baby, this is real
Looking straight into your eyes
I catch reflections of the skies
And in a manner so beautiful
You whisper baby we're untouchable

The days had passed, and he still didn't know. It was her birthday, and he had a meeting with the other Avengers.
And so, in a last desperate idea, he asked them. He figured nobody would know what to do, though.
Then they all started laughing quietly, and looked at him.
"You've overlooked everything, haven't you?" He heard Clint ask, and looked up to him, with a questioning look.
"Overlooked everything..? Like what?"
And then, they began to fill him with the ideas, but all seemed terrible at that point. And he needed something perfect.
Something, that would make her open up to him.
Something, that would make them Untouchable.

We're untouchable
You can't touch us now
And we're untouchable
You can't touch us now

He'd spent the rest of the night planning. But, still, no perfect idea. He gave an annoyed sigh, as he heard the front door open. He'd invited her over, thinking that he would've gotten the idea by the time she came over.
But, sadly he hadn't, of course.
"Tony, are you decent?"
He heard through his bedroom door. He rolled his eyes, and smirked.
"What do you think?" He asked, before quickly adding, "But, of course, if you want I could not be."
He heard a small chuckle through the door, and the door opened.
"'Ello, luv." She put on a fake british accent, before reaching down to his spot, sitting on his bed, and kissed his lips, shortly.
He smiled at her, before responding with a faked british "'Ello" back, before pulling her down onto the bed, next to him. They were both sent down, so that their heads were resting on the pillows, just looking at each other.
She had a shy grin on her face, and he had a full on smile.
He shook his head, still smiling.
"Happy Birthday, luv."
Her eyes widened, "You knew about that?"
He chuckled softly, "Of course. I don't care how long it takes. I'll do everything in my power to prove to you that I love you. Even if that means I have to do this."
He snapped his fingers, and half of the room lit up with blue lights, and in middle of the blue, a purple 'Happy Birthday' shone through.
She looked at the bright lights, and looked back at him, an eyebrow raised.
"Baby, we're Untouchable."
She hugged him, and let the fake smile fall off of her face, as soon as she was sure he couldn't see it.

There's no getting ahead of ourselves anymore
We're not cocky just confident,
We're not cocky just confident
Is this not the best feeling in the world, girl?

He'd soon found out, though, that she wasn't happy with the lights.
And so, he thought that he needed to do something not so simple.
He was planning, sure it was the perfect thing to do.
Get a jet to leave smoke within the sky, 'I Love You, ___ ~ Stark'
He said he was going to take her to the park, to just simply hang out.
As if.
He then parked the car in middle of the empty street, and made her sit down on the car, with him.
As it floated by, she looked at him, with a grin on her face.
But, as he had been coming to know her looks more, he noticed her expression had a disaproving look to it, even if she tried to hide it.
But, he would look past it, and think of more ways.
This would have been the perfect day.
He had been confident it would be.
He had been confident that she would never had felt as good as she would today.

Oh baby we're untouchable,
And I'm positive it's all
That we've ever needed to feel
Trust me baby, this is real
Looking straight into your eyes
I catch reflections of the sky
And in a manner so beautiful
You whisper baby we're untouchable

Tony sighed, his head resting in his hands.
___ walked up to him, and sat down next to him.
"Tony, what's wrong?" She asked, worrying.
"What do you want?" He asked her, a slight annoyed tone in his voice.
"What?" She asked offended.
"You heard correctly, What Do You Want?"
"If that's how you're going to be, then I suppose I should just leave." ___ said, as she got up to leave.
"No!" He said, in a hurry, to right his wrong. "What do you want, as in, what the hell can I do to prove to you that you're my only one- Forever?"
An actual smile broke over her face, for the first time.
"What the hell do you think? I'm a simple, fun-loving girl. Who just wants a simple, fun day."
Tony smiled, "I suppose I could do that."
"And, as I have heard you say before, what was it?" She grinned, and rested her head against his shoulder, " 'Baby, We're Untouchable.' "

And we're untouchable
You can't touch us now
And we're untouchable
You can't touch us now
And we're untouchable
You can't touch us now
And we're untouchable
You can't touch us now

And with that little deal in play, he had taken her to the park.
He guessed, if he had just taken her to the park the first time, this would've been over a long time ago.
They sat on the swings, just talking to each other, as he planned to take her back to his place, and watch a movie. They'd never really watched a movie together, so it'd be a nice change.
But, as the sun fell, he couldn't let this day be that simple, of course. It was to early in the relationship for that.
He looked over at her, and reached into his pocket.
"If we're so untouchable, we must make sure of that, yes? I mean, of course, we're faithful to each other. Just we have to make others know that."
He pulled the item out of his pocket. A key.
"Are you about to say that that's the key to your heart?" She smirked at him, and he smirked back.
"Please. I'm not that cheesy."
He handed her the key.
"But, it would make me happy if you said yes to this. Me, not really knowing how cheesy this would be." He looked back at her, from the key.
"Move in with me?"
"Of course." She smiled an actual smile, and pulled him into a hug.
"Just, expect me to keep an eye on you, still."
He chuckled.
"Of course. It wouldn't be the same otherwise."

For the full 'gossip' visit Skulduggery's 'About Me'.

Reviews on Skuduggery

"First of all, write a haiku for Skulduggery!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn View Post
This man with a rose
searches for someone to love -
at a wedding. Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Curious eater
Of the floral persuasion
Rose, om nom nom nom.
"What's he thinking?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
"Oh yes! A rose plus wine! Papa goin get some tonight!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
"Now to figure out how I'm going to drink this punch with this rose in my mouth..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
"Don't I look like quite the dapper prince charming! ;D"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
"I'm fancier than all of you."
"I heard he was put into detention for.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonsensical View Post
The user above me was put into detention for making moves on the teachers. YOU'RE HERE TO LEARN, DAMMIT, NOT SEDUCE THE STAFF!
Quote:
The user above was thrown into detention because the roses he brought caused a mass attack on the students with pollen allergies. For shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
The user above me was put in detention for flirting with the teacher! She found him laying on her desk with a roar in his mouth.

"What was the first thing you noticed about him?
Quote:
New curtains!
Quote:
The white curtains. Or drapes. Or whatever they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I see the sea of red roses.
"He's quite the player; why did YOU divorce him?"
Quote:
"Because he never shares his spiced wine. T>T THA HORRORO!" "Oh and if the wine wasn't enough he was a cover hog!!"
Quote:
Flowers are not part of a well balanced diet, contrary to a certain someone's belief. Sure, he made breakfast in bed, but it was usually something weird like a dandelion salad. We went to a friend's wedding together and he sat there eating the table arrangements and ignoring the perfectly good meal provided to us. It was humiliating! I can't live with this anymore!
Quote:
I divorced Skulduggery because he lost his sense of wonder and replaced it with expensive trinkets. Don't you know that money can't buy happiness? I mean, not that I'm not going to divorce you and receive half of your finances or anything, but--oh, look! A cat!
Quote:
I just couldn't stand the smell of roses anymore! Rose scented cologne. Rose scented breath. Rose petal candies. Rose colored curtains. I was surrounded by roses of every shade and description and just couldn't handle it anymore!

"Pick one word to describe him."
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamikarasu View Post
suave
Quote:
Playboy ;P