jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-13-2015, 10:09 PM

Training Record

Think I trust you dainty girls to actually do the task I've assigned you? DO YOU THINK I'M CRAZY!?
You had better not be saying yes behind your hands or I will make you peel potatoes until you are 500!

Here, I need you to provide visual proof of your training efforts! Do not mess me about, I require a picture of something you have done, and an accompanying report.
Not more than one
I do not want to over-tax you poor dear little lambs, just you make sure the one you submit is good! Or it's scrubbing the latrines with your toothbrush for you!

Some pointers for you:

• You are a leprechaun, make sure you look like one!
  • You're meant to create mischief, make sure your photographic evidence proves you did this!
  • Your written report can tell me details of what you did to back up the visual evidence, and tell parts the picture doesn't show.

TRAINING REPORT FORM
Quote:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Pictoral evidence[/B]
[B]Written Report[/B]

And, because I don't want tears from you maggots unless I've made them happen...yes you can use the DAC to recreate your finest leprechauning moment. If it's just too much for you tender little cherubs to change your clothes!!

I might be nice and allow you to amend your report before the end of bootcamp, but only if you change it before the end of Monday, or into the bog with ya!

I also might be nice and give you a little something if your report shows you've been being an exemplary leprechaun...maybe...

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-13-2015, 10:09 PM

Excellent Leprechauns!

I am seeing evidence of some very good leprechauning so far! I'm feeling some almost parental pride here, keep it up!!

If your michief gland needs a little stimulation, look at what your fellow recruits have managed.

If you still need some help, my boot up your arse it what you will get!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrmskyld View Post
Username: Wyrmskyld
Pictoral evidence
Written Report I was wandering through the zoo, and thought the poor animals looked awfully bored. And have you seen the swill they feed them? So I just put on my incognito mask and invited them out to lunch! I can't imagine why the waitress was so upset. And the zookeeper seemed pretty peeved, too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Username: zigbigadorlube
Pictoral evidence

Written Report
Handing out four leaf clovers for gold. Little do the users know that they've only been glued together...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Username: bloodstainedwings
Pictoral evidence
Written Report
I designed these clover bombs so that they not only blew up buildings but spread clovers over everything. this gives us not only entrances to all the local bank but also camouflage as we all wear green. no one even saw me coming!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
Username: KatMagenta
Pictoral evidence
Written Report It's a lovely day for a picnic! All of the hampers in the park look sooo boring so I replace them with my special potato surprise. The surprise- all of the contents are potatoes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Username: Seito
Pictoral evidence
Written Report Why paint the town red when you paint it yellow?! Plus, since I got more yellow on me instead of the town, no one will suspect me to be a leprechaun! I CAN FRAME BUNCHI!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Username: XoGIZMOoX
Pictoral evidence

Written Report To: Yumeh , Baby Yan , Afro Donkey , Peeblo , and any other minion of mine ^.^ ~Telegraph message reads~ My fellow band of mischievous misfits great news I have stumbled upon the greatest scheme in all of menewsha it's even better than our previous failed attempt to make it rain pickles ^.^ Our new mission shall be to sneak into menewsha headquarters , leave lots of yummy treats in the breakroom as to distract the employee staff , and head over to the vault and camence to stealing all of the menewsha goldiee coins Oh yeah and before you ask yes oh yes there will be PANTIE STEALING AND LOTS OF BORK INVOLVED ^.^ lolol Grab your biggest gold carrying bags (the mall has some pretty big Channah brand handbags) yes those might work perfectly ~evil snickers~ and meet me behind the menewsha office building at 3:30 am tommorrow morning (I'm going to be busy till then so I apologize on the ockward hour) Till then stay evil and green my fellow minions

~Signed Agent code name - Eyeatyoure Charms~

P.S. THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT
P.S.S. I farted hehehe ...... erase this part >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post
Username: hummy
Pictoral evidence
Written Report I was handing out handfuls of wasabi popcorn to all menewshains to spice up St. Patty's day. I'm still looking for Yumeh to give his share and watch the enjoyment! jelly's leprechaun army marches on! who likes it hot?!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblueyez25 View Post
Username:Babyblueyez25
Pictoral evidence
Written ReportHere iam being a mischevious leprechaun I'm cruising st paddy's day festivals drinking all the beer and eating all their food. hehehe. Nom nom .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razak View Post
Username: Razak
Pictoral evidence
Written Report Private Razak, reporting for duty! I found myself on old McDonald's farm after quite a walk, and it only seemed natural for me to be hungry! I figured he wouldn't notice a few carrots missing, so I started plucking. One was stuck, and no matter how hard I pulled it wouldn't come out! So I pulled all my leprechaun powers and gave it one final heave! Out popped the prized carrot for the Carrot Festival, much to my delight. Unfortunately, it also sent me flying backwards into the animal pens. How is it my fault if it broke a couple fences? On the bright side, now we have a huge carrot to bludgeon those fools who try to steal our gold, and an adorable animal army to conquer Vine with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Username:shadami
Pictoral evidence
Written Report Potatoe stealing punk leprechaun reporting for duty with todays haul of potatoes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Username: Car'a'Carn
Pictoral evidence

Written Report
So I snuck into town with mischief on my mind! Specifically Nami and Lance Cause I blame them for my death during the Mafi game. And Angie *grrr...* ANYWAY... So! I wanted to play some tricks on them! Glue their shoes to the floor, unscrew all their light bulbs, shave off their eyebrows hehehe! But as I was passing the pub, I saw they had a buy one get one deal on their Guinness!! So I delayed my quest of mischief to dink a pint (or two)! And then... I think I drank to much cuase... I can't really remember... But I have these two bottles of Ale left! I wonder where I got them? ... I feel like I came here to do something important... Huh... *stumbles off towards home singing* When in the merry month of june! From *mumblemumblemumble* The pipes the pipes are caaaaallllin... *falls over*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Username:TandemUnicycle ~LONGCAT~
Pictoral evidence
Written ReportI will cha-cha real smooth into the gold vaults and make off like a bandito leprechaun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Username: Nephila
Pictoral evidence
Written Report
Tricks and mischief is for play. But when you try and take our gold I'll find you. With fierce fire and fae-dragon wings to make my escape. No one messes with us leprechauns and lives to tell the tale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
Username: Liztress
Pictoral evidence
Written Report With the help of prankster extraordinaire Peeblo, I have crafted the finest drink anyone could ever want to consume. What's in it? Let's just say that Peeblo isn't booger-fishing for his health. Nor is that toilet water just for flushing away our number ones and twos. Care for a drink? It's only $5.99 a bottle. Plus tax. No refunds allowed either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
Username: LaVida
Pictoral evidence
Written Report There's always a happy ending at the end of the rainbow...for me that is ;3 *om nom nom noms*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses View Post
Username: GummyBearKisses
Pictoral evidence:
Written report:This leprechaun is pure evil to the core its his one mission in life to own all of the gold and treasures. He lives deep in the glowey water woods in a tiny little cottage. By day he sleeps. By night he creeps, he drinks his magic green beer turning him invisible. Once he's invisible he is free to sneak around taking whatever he wants. He brings his treasures back home and no one ever finds him. He is so twisted and evil that none of the other leprechauns or fairy forest creatures will be his friends. He doesn't mind being alone though if he gets lonely he can always use his magic transforming his treasures into a friend and best part about it if they drive him nuts or something he can always (poof) turn them back into gold coins. =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Username: For-Chan Cookie
Pictoral evidence
Written Report I was frolicking innocently through the forest, dreaming of me Lucky Charms, when I found a magical staff I was totally not up to no good and digging around in Loki's underwear drawer in Asgard. Nope, not me. Totally didn't find this staff there and steal it and when I waved it around, I summoned a bunch of destructive terrors who started setting things on fire and causing explosions. Next thing I knew, I was standing in the rubble with these little monsters calling me their queen. Oops!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
Username: HIM_ROCK
Pictoral evidence
Written Report An innocent looking bag of spuds left all alone...ready for the taking....KABOOM ! Hot sauce eveywhere ! In your eyes, in your mouth, in your unmentionables, in your ears... Mischief achived me thinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada View Post
Username: Kasumi Ocada
Pictoral evidence
Written Report Evidence? Ya want evidence, eh? You green an' gold pixies always going on about coin and being stingy. You always causin' mischief an then howlin' an' hollerin' when yer caught and haff ta give up yer gold. Ye've got far too much self-imposed stress when you aught ta give up on being a miser and sit back ta enjoy a good brew.

No? Ah, pay it no mind then. Me an' the boys came down last night to cull the best of your stock anyway... U mad, laddie? Methinks you've only got yerself ta blame. Maybe next time your rainbows and jigs and pots are celebrated, you'll remember your cousins - the good ol' Clurichauns!
Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Username: Salvete
Pictoral evidence
Written Report I am tricking the neighborhood children into hugging my shamrock snakey! Little do they know that its skin exudes a mild tranquilizer fluid that makes them all fall asleep at my feet :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Username: Dystopia
Pictoral Evidence:
Written Report: Honestly, I've had a pretty boring shift. These humans don't need much encouraging to take a brew from a stunning redhead lass. So I decided to have some fun. You'd be surprised how open to persuasion these creatures are- including this odd one with the big hair. A few drinks and a wink and they're all ears when I say, "I'm sure YouTube would love to see you dancing butt naked on this table..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire View Post
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Pictoral evidence
Written Report Stephenie Meyer has given vampires a bad name for FAR too long! Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to gather up all the copies of the Twilight series I can find and replace the word "vampire" with "carnivorous faerie". I personally think it makes for a much better read, and it'll take those faeries down a few pegs!

Last edited by jellysundae; 03-17-2015 at 08:36 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 03:52 AM

Yes sir! I'll do my worst sir! >:D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-14-2015, 03:54 AM

I'll think of something later. I already made a St. Patty avatar.

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 03-14-2015, 06:27 AM

Dys i love your avi... and the AfroDrunKing!!!

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 06:32 AM

I gotta think on this one.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-14-2015, 07:10 AM

LOL. Thanks Maha, I really like this one, too.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-14-2015, 10:32 AM

Velvet looks AMAZING.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 11:11 AM

angels cannot create mischief!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-14-2015, 11:16 AM

Not even on April Fools?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 11:26 AM

nope, angels gotta be good

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-14-2015, 11:33 AM

:c What a sad life!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 12:59 PM

gotta have the yin for the yang =3

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 03-14-2015, 01:09 PM

well this one is a challenge for sure, but i am up for it!

are we allowed to use the DAC?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 02:07 PM

yay bsw

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 03-14-2015, 02:13 PM

yay hummy!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-14-2015, 02:13 PM

Yay everyone!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 02:15 PM

lol, yay everyone!

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 04:11 PM

Username: Wyrmskyld
Pictoral evidence
Written Report I was wandering through the zoo, and thought the poor animals looked awfully bored. And have you seen the swill they feed them? So I just put on my incognito mask and invited them out to lunch! I can't imagine why the waitress was so upset. And the zookeeper seemed pretty peeved, too!

Last edited by Wyrmskyld; 03-14-2015 at 04:17 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-14-2015, 04:35 PM

Wyrmskyld:

EXCELLENT START, SOLDIER!

Come on you bunch of snivellers!! Learn from this likely young leprechaun! A good job well done here!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-14-2015, 04:37 PM

Username: zigbigadorlube
Pictoral evidence

Written Report
Handing out four leaf clovers for gold. Little do the users know that they've only been glued together...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 04:43 PM

awesome avi, Wy!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-14-2015, 04:50 PM

zigbigadorlube: That's despicable behaviour! WELL DONE!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-14-2015, 04:52 PM

*waits in queue for her four-leafed clover*

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-14-2015, 04:54 PM

*Takes hummys gold* >.>