xdark_secretsx
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-08-2009, 11:08 PM

*peeks in*

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 08-08-2009, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie View Post
Cyn! *tackle glomps*

How are you today Nalin, that game looks fun. :XD
Hey. ^^ *glomped* @.@;

LoL I'm good...just got home from the wedding anniversary thing. My preppy cousins officially think I'm a freak. XD

Nalin: >.> Yes, you do.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:10 PM

That's awesome Nalin! I can't wait to play it! I hope that means that there will be more games on their way. =3

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Hallo Cyndel. Yay for chocolate!

I thought scary-zombie-Kat had been enough to scare Nalin away for good for a while. ^^;

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

All my family think I'm a freak, last wedding anniversary I went to was someone on my Gran's side that I'd never met before. I sat in a corner drinking red bull listening to Rammstein on my MP3 player.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:12 PM

have you ever wanted to say "F. U." so bad to your kid that you had to just shut down and not listen to him anymore?

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:12 PM

Say thank you to developers from us, maybe, Nalin? x3 I think they already have hands full of work without the game and yet they still are making it. ^^

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 08-08-2009, 11:13 PM

Kat: Hello~ Lol yes... My cousin makes some damn good chocolate candies... X3 I'm addicted...
And I took like...half the bowl home with me... XD

I think Nalin may run for the hills soon. XD *sneaks over to huggle him* Hiiii~

Jeanie: Lol I showed up wearing a long Chinese top that almost looked like a dress were it not split up the front as well as on the sides over shorts and leggings and goth boots, then had in white feather earrings. XD

And that game made me giggle.. XD

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Elsa Shawcross Send a message via Yahoo to Elsa Shawcross

Old 08-08-2009, 11:14 PM

Why hello thar! 8D

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

I don't have any children but I have wanted to shut some children up on the bus and in the supermarket when their parents ignore their ear piercing screams. I love kids but some of them. Ugh.

Hello Elsa.

:XD *tackle glomps Cyn again*

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Of course, I'll pass on your thanks, sadrain. *smiles*

And I suppose, in that case, I do have appearing skills... *looks embarrassed*

EDIT: *returns any hugs he's missed*

RoseMaxwell
Official Bookworm
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:15 PM

Hallo everyone! How are we doing this lovely day! *is actually hot DX*

I hope I've not missed anything, have I? I've been far too busy as of late, and it's not looking to get any better. =(

Oh, that looks like it will be an awesome game, Nalin! :heart:

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-08-2009, 11:16 PM

It is a nice surprise when you appear though Nalin. :yes:

Max! Hello ^_^

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-08-2009, 11:17 PM

Hallo Rose!

Ohh, free chocolate Cyndel? Even better!

I agree with Jeanie. I was in a shop the other day and a woman said if her daughter didn't get up and be quiet on the count of three she would get a good telling off... but she never started counting. ¬_¬

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-08-2009, 11:19 PM

You have to count! It's only scary if you count. I usually got the threat of good hiding not a good telling off though. If I got a good hidin for somethin I rarely did it again.

RoseMaxwell
Official Bookworm
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:21 PM

Hey, Jeanie! *hugs*
Hi, Kat! =D How are ya? XD

I hated when my parents said they would start counting, and start in whole numbers, but then added halves and quarters once they got to two, before reaching three. DX That's really not threatening to me, and it just says that you don't want to follow through with a punishment. =(

Cyndel

Old 08-08-2009, 11:22 PM

*glomped again* Gah! @.@; I'm going to be in no shape to glomp Nalin. XD

Crazy: Oh...I've wanted to tell many a child to STFU before... XD; I have none but... lol Who said they had to be mine? XD;

Nalin: Yay. ^^ *hugs* lol

Edit: Kat: Lol yesh...free chocolate... It was like mint chocolate too. OwO

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie View Post
I don't have any children but I have wanted to shut some children up on the bus and in the supermarket when their parents ignore their ear piercing screams. I love kids but some of them. Ugh.
you know, I just get so angry with him, and I have to yell at him or whatever to get him back in line (not swearing but wanting to) and then when it's bed time and time to read him a story, I feel guilty for yelling at him. I need therapy or something. :lol:

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:23 PM

Thank you, Nalin.

Uhhh, my mother never counted like that, I think. I usually shut up at the first word or glare from her. x3 I have never been one to complain or whine or yell otuside house too much. x3 And inside, I didn;t have much reason to, lol.

Uh, Cyndel, I wanted to tell you have a pretty name. XD And that I agree on no name changing thing! D8

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

I'm good thanks Rose, but I might make a cup of coffee to try and stay awake. ^^
How's you?

She also threatened to throw the little girl's new book away but by that point she'd already cottoned on to the fact it wasn't very likely that would happen.

My mum says I figured out No meant No pretty quickly. ^^;

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Yeah, I didn't get that if I was threatened with a punishment I got the punishment I deserved. Mostly it was for fighting with my brother. We locked mum out of the house once when she had something cooking on the hob she had to ring my Gran from a pay phone to come with her keys. :XD

I got yelled at a bit when I was little but I always deserved it and got a cuddles when I apologised. ^_^

Cyndel

Old 08-08-2009, 11:27 PM

Rain: Aww thanks. ^^ Double thanks, cause that's actually my real name. XD
Yeah...I don't mind Cynnie or Cyn, but something about Cyndy just...makes me go grr... I think I don't like d's. XD

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:30 PM

Oh my, fights with my brother were main reasons why I got scolded at home, too. D8 I really couldn't (And still can't) stand him. >3< Lot's of reasons. >.> Buuut that fights were really annoying her and hurting grandma. D:

EDIT: I guessed so, Cyndel, and that's why wanted to say it even more. ^^ Also, the title's pretty epic "the bearer of all useless knowledge". XD

Infinitys Echo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2009, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymuch View Post
have you ever wanted to say "F. U." so bad to your kid that you had to just shut down and not listen to him anymore?
Um, yes. And because two of mine are well above age (19 and 22), they've even gotten just that response when they've crossed the line on very rare occasion. Older son especially knows how to push my buttons-I think he even thrives on it. I think he has done nothing but work at being the best asshole he can possibly be in the last year. However, he now has a job (a very good one) so I'm hoping his attitude will get better. I realize not being able to find a job as a young man can really give you a bad attitude and bad outlook on things. I hope that now he'll regain his self-esteem and become the better person I know he can be.

Now the younger one, he's just a doll. I can't even imagine ever wanting to say anything like that to him.

As for older daughter, she's just glad she's over 500 miles away-or else I'd strangle her beautiful, skinny little neck. ~~feels headache coming on just thinking of it~~

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
Crazy: Oh...I've wanted to tell many a child to STFU before... XD; I have none but... lol Who said they had to be mine? XD;
I usually tell folk that when it comes to my son to og ahead and let me know he is doing something or stop him themselves. He's just such a handful.