Mimi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2007, 06:47 PM

Hi everyone ^^

I guess like everyone I love to see pictures of my OC's, but as I am completely ungifted in the art department ( ;___;), i try to get some pictures on this way.

I would be really delighted if anyone of you would draw one of my OCs. You can be sure, that you will receive many thanks from me, and be sure, I also tip (if in gold or items, it depends on my funds or my mood XD). Or if you really, really wish, I would draw you something back (but I am really, really bad, like I stated before. XD).

And now for my original characters ^^ Unluckily I do not have reference pics for everyone of them, that is why I post now only a few and later more ^^

Maria

Mimi

Damon

Nathaniel

If you feel the urgent desire to draw a couple pic, it would be cool to have one of Maria and Nathaniel XDD

My reference pics are all works from the infamous Lucida (some are really early works, some are newer ^.^), if you like her art, you should visit her art shop ^^ She also set up the homepage for me, where the descriptions are. Thank you very much, dear ^.^

Thank you in advance *bows*

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2007, 02:50 PM

good luck, Mimi ^^
I've drawn so much for you already, so... I think I won't offer any more drawings here. ^^ You know you can always get one when you want.

`F o a m
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-27-2007, 11:46 AM

• Good luck finding an artist Mimi !
    ^^ <33

Mimi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2007, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `F o a m
  • Good luck finding an artist Mimi !
    ^^ <33