Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-30-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyttieKat
Very cute sprites, I love pokemon.
Thank you. ^^ I do too~

Thank you too, Romance. ^^

Kerry- Thanks. :3 You just need a base color and get the shading/highlighting right. If you zoom out and think something is off then you'd know were to fix it. xB

Lxylia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-01-2007, 09:12 PM

They're all lovely, but I think you may want to improve on the shading. for example, one of your comissions, the faerie wings looks a bit flat, try adding highlights on it. the one of you is lovely but also flat, try adding highlights ^^; I'm loving that sprite of your friends hugging. the sprities need lineart around it. Otherwise AWESOME JOB

<3 Lxylia

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-01-2007, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxylia
They're all lovely, but I think you may want to improve on the shading. for example, one of your comissions, the faerie wings looks a bit flat, try adding highlights on it. the one of you is lovely but also flat, try adding highlights ^^; I'm loving that sprite of your friends hugging. the sprities need lineart around it. Otherwise AWESOME JOB

<3 Lxylia
I was never good on the faerie wings, but mostly because I'm not familiar with the texture of it. xD As for the one of me, that was an old one. Though, yeah, you're right. And what do you mean by lineart? Do I need to make the ends darker or what? As I said the original sprites aren't mine...
Thanks for your input though~

Lxylia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-01-2007, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Rose
]
Quote:

<3 Lxylia
I was never good on the faerie wings, but mostly because I'm not familiar with the texture of it. xD As for the one of me, that was an old one. Though, yeah, you're right. And what do you mean by lineart? Do I need to make the ends darker or what? As I said the original sprites aren't mine...
Alright, you canpractise. as for lineart, how did you get sprites? right click and copy? or save? that's bad idea, better screenshot [print screen] then paste it in mspaint then crop it out then do whatever you gotta do ^^;

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-01-2007, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
]
Quote:

<3 Lxylia
Alright, you canpractise. as for lineart, how did you get sprites? right click and copy? or save? that's bad idea, better screenshot [print screen] then paste it in mspaint then crop it out then do whatever you gotta do ^^;
But that's what I did...

Lxylia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-02-2007, 12:13 AM

Quote:
]
Quote:
Quote:
]
Quote:

<3 Lxylia
But that's what I did...

Erm never mind, must be my monitor

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2007, 02:03 AM

Uh, okay, then. :3

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-08-2007, 07:31 PM

Added OCs, freebies, and a new one of myself. <3