xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 08-11-2007, 04:58 PM

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntasiymxg7.jpg

Here is the piece of art. And I think the sky is blank...any ideas what to fill in? I was wanting to draw a castle...but....haha, too grand and too much work...
It took me half an hour to generate the background, so...please do ignore the fact that the leaves and grass are tooooo fake. T_T I know about it, and is trying to make it more suit the style...

Oh yeah, and the red and yellow petals meant to be watermark...it is to be removed or resized later.

Thanks.

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2007, 11:51 PM

ah thats really cute

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 08-12-2007, 08:11 PM

hmmm...I am not liked by this forum...

Kris
BEATLEMANIA

Old 08-12-2007, 09:18 PM

I like it...But if you want to change it, why not...like...A white horse? >w< The symbolize romance, too. :3

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 08-12-2007, 09:30 PM

Ermm...not CHANGing it, I mean, is there anything to ADD behind with the sky. The sky look too blank. lol.

Kris
BEATLEMANIA

Old 08-12-2007, 09:54 PM

A sun?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 08-15-2007, 12:46 AM

Oh wow thats REALLY GOOD! <3 I had no idea you was so talented. Well like I know you can draw and stuff but I didn't see any final products other then the one posted at the freebie so this is really lovely to see. <33

Hmm, not much that I can think of either. Perhaps a fountain or maybe a rainbow??

But then again, I don't think it needs more then what is already there, but thats just my opinion.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 08-15-2007, 12:50 AM

So there, create MORE human OC~ so I can draw~

Like I said, I was lazy. Freebie is a freebie for a reason. XD just wanting to learn anatomy. I am bit of prejudice also, I don't think freebie should be put toooooooo much of an effort to compare to commissions, or else it won't be quite fair.

EDIT : oh yeah, fountain...rainbow, will think. but rainbow would be too dramatic... XD

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 08-15-2007, 12:56 AM

Haha I can't. I don't make chars just to make them. Only when I have a purpose and chance to RP them. All my OCs listed ARE RP'd on a regular basis and have their own storylines to take part in. I am trying to look up the gaia items you're currently wanting most. (the ones you mentioned at Navi's thread) Trying to see if I have any spares, if so maybe I can learn what your rates would be for art. ^^ Because if I do I might see about getting a normal, colored for Rahza since she is human and all you've done is a sketch. =P

So would a sun. =P You already have the sky being light and the view on the two is CLOSE so not much room to add a sun or it wouldn't look right on distance perspective. Soo I was just naming whatever came to mind first based on what scenery I see you picked. Never said ya had to use, lol.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 08-15-2007, 01:13 AM

I will certainly tells you if I have an artshop in gaia or Mene.
Gaia first though. lol.

I am not fancying Sun too much either. Drawing a sun is not a smart thing to do...

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-15-2007, 01:37 AM

Ah woot, I shall look forward to it, more so since I finally got around to setting myself up a request thread on gaia. ^__^

Ahh see? Then maybe you are best to leaving it the way it is, looks perfect to me anyways. >P