Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 12-17-2011, 02:18 AM

The Summer I Met You

Six teenagers, three boys and three girls all from completely different backgrounds, have all been forced by their parents into one horrifying place.

Summer camp.

But this isn't just some ordinary camp. There are no camp counselors and there is no $6000 fee to get in. There are no adults, only teenagers.

This is a self-camp.

It is entirely free of price and counselors. You are allowed to do whatever you want, and food supplies and activities will be supplied weekly.

Though it seems like a beach resort for the wealthy, there is no price to enroll in the summer camp. However, there is a limit of six spots: three boys and three girls.

The group of teenagers are dumped onto a beautiful camp site by private jet, and expected to get along for the entire summer.

On this beach paradise dotted with fancy cabins and a spectacular scenery; personalities will clash, and enemies will even be made.

Together they will face challenges, discover things about themselves even they did not know, and possibly find love.

Welcome to the summertime.

[Intro] [Rules] [Roles] [Profiles] [Links] [Pictures] [Reserved] [Reserved] [Reserved] [Open]

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-04-2012 at 10:08 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-17-2011, 03:25 AM

Rules

Follow Mene's Rules and TOS.
This RP is Semi-Lit. Please try to post at least two short paragraphs. It'd be helpful not to shower us with a huge wall of text, but too little text does not help either.
Try to make your posts look nice. This means that I will not see any txt msg tlk lik tis bcuz it iz serisly annying. Ialsodonotwanttoseeasmushedupsentencelikethis. capitalize the first letter of the sentence. Do not put pun.ctu.ation marks in;-the wrong "place.
Creating Mary/Gary Sues or any God-modding is not allowed in this rp. A perfect character is boring, and everybody should control their own characters only.
Do not complain about what characters do in the rp. What happens in the rp stays in the rp; and two characters can fight, but the owners of the characters are expected not to.
If you know that you are going away for an amount of time, tell somebody. Then we will know not to interact with your character until you return.
If you want to quit this RP, inform us. Then we can arrange for a way for your character to leave, such as suddenly going home early, driven by madness and ran away, etc. The possibilities are endless. If you quit, you may or may not be able to come back because your spot will be free to take.

[Intro] [Rules] [Roles] [Profiles] [Links] [Pictures] [Reserved] [Reserved] [Reserved] [Open]

Last edited by Q U E E N; 12-18-2011 at 04:48 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-17-2011, 03:30 AM

Roles

There are 2 GUY spots and 3 GIRL spots left.
There are 2 GUY spots and 2 GIRL spots left.
There is 1 GUY spot and 1 GIRL spot left.
There is 1 GIRL spot left.
Sorry, there are NO spots left.

Please fill out the RESERVE form below.

The Spoiled - He/She is incredibly conceited, and spoiled excessively by his/her parents. He/she is the perfect example of a rich, snobby, trust-fund baby. He/she tends to boss those lower than him/her around. His/her parents have sent him to the summer camp to get rid of his/her bad personality. Taken by Quarter_Queen - Jae Sesangi Cha

Quarter_Queen

Jae Sesangi Cha

I am The Spoiled.
I am 17 years old.
I am Male.

The Artsy - He/She is an artistic genius. His/her parents are also extremely artistic, and wanted to send him/her to the summer camp to experience new things. He/she is often found drawing or dazing off into space. Taken by Artsy- Jason Peter Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
Artsy

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd

I am the Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am male.
The Innocent - He/She is so naive, it is almost laughable. He/she does not know much about the world and life, due to certain circumstances. He/she acts quite like a child, although he/she is a teenager and almost an adult. His/her parents have sent him/her to the camp to help him/her "grow up". Taken by Angelo - Itzli Carazon Paendrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Angelo

Itzli (Izzy) Carazon Paendrag

I am The Innocent.
I am 16 years old.
I am female.
The Punk - He/She is loud and as unordinary as they come. He/she expresses him/herself freely, and is not afraid of what other people say. He/She often gets into trouble, and not many people like him/her. His/her parents have sent him/her here to get rid of his/her "bad" side. Taken by GuppyMan - Apollo Richardson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuppyMan View Post
GuppyMan

Apollo Richardson

I am The Punk.
I am 17 years old.
I am male.

The Bubbly
- He/She is as friendly and full of energy as a young puppy. He/she does not let what others say about him/her get to his/her head. He/she is oddly energetic all the time, and always tries to cheer others up no matter what it takes. He/she often is bubbly to the point of plain annoying. His/her parents have sent him/her here so he/she would stop being so energetic all the time. Taken by Carzeebear - Kaye Taylor

Quote:
Carzeebear

Kaye Taylor

I am The Bubbly!.
I am 17! years old.
I am Female!.
The Shy - He/She is an extreme introvert and does not talk to many people; he/she is not even close with his/her own parents. He/she will tend to avoid others and keep to him/herself all the time. His/her parents have sent him/her here to be more friendly and outgoing. Taken by DrkDmnDrgn - Laurna Waterwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkDmnDrgn
DrkDmnDrgn

Laurna Waterwind

I am Shy.
I am 16 years old.
I am Female.

PHP Code:
[I][B][LEFT]Username[/LEFT][/B][/I]
[
COLOR="Your Color"]
[
FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Insert Name[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[
size="1"]I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Role][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Age][/B][/COLORyears old.
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Gender][/B][/COLOR].[/size][/CENTER][size="1"][/SIZE][/font

Last edited by Q U E E N; 12-18-2011 at 04:48 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-17-2011, 03:33 AM

Profiles

Jae Sesangi Cha - Spoiled - Quarter_QueenX

Quarter_Queen

Jae Sesangi Cha

I am Spoiled.
I am 17 years old.
I am a Male.
I am 6 ft. 4 in.; and 140 (All muscle!) lbs..
I am rather muscular..

This is MY STORY;

I grew up lavishly; always spoiled by my doting parents and the silly maids. I know that they probably don’t even care about me. They’re never home, my mom at parties and my dad at work on wall street. The maids and staff let me do whatever I want so they don’t get fired. Hell, they’re probably thinking being kind to me will get them a raise. But then there’s the good side: nobody gives a crap for what bad things I do. If I max out my credit card, Dad will pay for it. If I get into trouble at school, dad will pay for that too. The whole world can be bought, and it’s better for me this way.

I’ve always gone to Birch Wathen Lenox All-Boys School, which is a prestigious academy for guys only in the Upper East NYC Area. You start in kindergarten, and you stay in the same school for what seems like forever. The lack of girls and surplus of guys is extremely annoying. Of course, there’s always the Nightingale-Bamford All-Girls School next door, but none of them have caught my eye yet. I’m not exactly the best in academics, I do better in sports and gym. I’m on the school’s soccer, lacrosse, and basketball team.

I’ve got plenty of friends, but I only trust one of them. I feel that all the other friends I’ve accumulated over the years only like me because I’m popular, have good looks, and money. But whatever. As long as I get what I want, I don’t care. If I do not get what I want, I will fight for it…and possibly get extremely angry.

Girls. Isn’t it obvious? I am a guy, after all.
Sports, and exercising in general. It helps me clear my mind.
Doing whatever I want. I want to be free, not all caged up.

DISLIKES
Poor people. Ugh, it just makes me shudder even thinking about them. How they are able to live like that is a wonder to me…
People who sit around and do nothing….so boring.
I hate it when I’m not allowed to do something. It makes me feel like I am being controlled.

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd - Artsy - ArtsyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
Artsy

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd

I am The Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am a male.
I am 5'6"; and 62 kg.
I am rather slim.

This is MY STORY;

I'm a bit of a self-reflectant child.
After a bit of thinking, I realized
that the school system just wasn't for me.
Not that I'm dropping out, its just that
I don't want to compete with others over academics
Art has always interested me more.
While other people would glance at an illustrated book carelessly
I would spend a good hour, poring over the details, the color scheme..etc.
Everything in life is art in my eyes. Art moves, lives and breathes around me.

Of course, while I do love art, I try to be practical.
I can't have my parents supporting my hobby forever.
They have been very wonderful about me becoming an artist.
Our family is better off than most, but I don't want to become a burden.

I was never pressured to take a more stable career path.
Probably because my attitude towards schoolwork was more than distatesful.
But my passion for art is the only thing that they couldn't doubt.
Anyhow, I usually try to make an art project out of scratch, so there are endless opportunities for me to try out everything and anything.

Inspiration! Because my art always needs some inspiration in order to get going!
Self control; which I admire in others but have yet to come to terms with it myself.
Having plenty of time. Why? Because there is so much to do, but so little time.

DISLIKES
Making too many decisions because they might come back to bite me in the ass.
Assumption; because you never know if you are actually correct.
The cold, because it's hard to draw when your fingers are frozen stiff.

Itzli (Izzy) Carazon Paendrag - Innocent - AngeloX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Angelo

Itzli (Izzy) Carazon Paendrag

I am Innocent.
I am sixteen years old.
I am a female.
I am 4'10"; and 73 pounds.
I am rather thin and scrawny..

This is MY STORY;

I grew up unable to walk, hence the wheelchair. Something happened either before I was born or shortly afterward that severed the nerves from just above my bellybutton, paralyzing me from there down. This, of course, means that my family, both immediate and extended, are always looking out for me.

I was homeschooled ever since an incident in kindergarten that I don't remember. I just remember feeling really confused and hurt at something, and my mom didn't take that too well. Because of being homeschooled though, I'm actually above my grade level by a year, my parents not wanting me to get too far ahead.

One thing I'm glad my parents did was sign me up for Girl Scouts. I've had loads of fun, even if I'm not the most open person, and have made a few friends. I just love everything about it, especially camping. I've already gotten my Gold Star, considering I don't actually have all that much to do in my free time.

I'm sort of quiet and shy, which really explains my lack of friends, but I also can't stand being pitied. People see me and their eyes just go all funky, and I know that they're feeling sorry for me. It's nice, but I hate it. I'm not a victim of some horrible tragedy; there are lots of people who have it worse than I do. Typically, I like helping people and being kind, though I have a few pet peeves that get me angry like nothing else.

Honestly, I just tend to keep myself company. It's better than having people be all awkward around you and stuff, but it's also the only company I knew for a really long time. Not to mention the fact that I'm awful with people. I just don't get them. I can understand pity because I see it everyday, but rage, hatred, etc., I just don't get. They don't make any sense at all.

I love Scouting, including Venturing! It's just so much fun to be outdoors, and that's not mentioning all of the neat places we get to go and learn!
I enjoy shooting. Y'know, rifles and stuff? It's a bit awkward in my wheelchair, but it's still loads of fun.
I like to read quite a bit. When you're by yourself most of the time, you figure out things that keep your mind occupied. It's just that I can easily imagine being a part of the story, and I love it.

DISLIKES
I hate being pitied! I know I'm paralyzed. It sucks. We all get that. Let's move on. It's not like I've ever walked. I didn't lose anything.
I don't like being made fun of for my accent. So what if I have a Spanish accent with a Barcelona dialect? It was my first language. It's just not nice to make fun of somebody for something like that. To my family and I, you have an accent that sounds kind of funny, you know.
I don't care much for sour foods. I'm not sure why, actually. I just know that I can't stand them. A little bit is fine, but stuff like Warheads I won't even go near.

Apollo Richardson - Punk - GuppyManX

Kaye Taylor - Bubbly - CarzeebearX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzeebear View Post
Carzeebear

Kaye Taylor!

I am Bubbly!.
I am Seventeen years old.
I am a Girl, obviously..
I am 5 foot 2; and 65kg.
I am rather Petite.

This is MY STORY;

I grew up in your average home until I was about twelve. Then, everything changed when Mom caught my Dad with his receptionist. They broke up, and Mom started to put lots of pressure on my brother and I to be perfect. My brother did what he was asked, and became quiet, and modest, and studied hard, but that's just not how I roll! I'm a social butterfly! I crave loud music and laughter, and I hate sitting quietly and studying. So I rebelled, sort of, and joined the cheerleading team, and went to all the parties (with or without permission) and talked through all my classes.

My Mom can't handle that I don't want to be perfect, all I want is to have fun. She keeps trying to stop me from doing stuff, like, this year, she banned me from joining Cheerleading, but she never has the will to enforce it, and so I still manage to do what I want. Like I said, I like to laugh, and to make people laugh, but most of my jokes are a bit stupid. I've been called airheaded, and I suppose it's true, sometimes. I mean, I'm intelligent enough, but most of the time I behave like an emptyheaded flirt.

Oh! That's another thing you should know about me. I'll flirt with just about anyone. (Yet another thing about me that my Mom hates. She thinks I'll end up like my Dad if I continue like that.) People are funny, and flirting is entertaining, so I flirt to stop myself getting bored mostly. But sometimes I just like putting my Mom into a tizz. She's so overdramatic about things like that.

I love being a cheerleader! It's fun, and athletic, and I just love how we always have smiles on our faces when we do it.
I also love anything sweet. It makes me happy. Things like candy, and watermelon....
Swimming. I just love to swim. It's like flying, except you're underwater.

DISLIKES
I can't stand people who just sit around. They always seem so bored.
Just like I hate watching other people sitting around, I hate sitting around, myself. There's always something fun to be done!
Reading, Blegh! It's just words on paper, and it's boring.

Laurna Waterwind - Shy - DrkDmnDrgnX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkDmnDrgn
DrkDmnDrgn

Laurna Waterwind

I am Shy.
I am 16 years old.
I am a Female.
I am 5' 8"; and 145 lbs.
I am rather slim.

This is MY STORY;

I was never the popular kid in school. In fact I was the kid everyone picked on. This is one of the main reasons why I shy away from most people. My parents aren't the best people either. My mother always nags me for everything and my father never listens to me.

My only true friend moved to a different state so we don't talk now. Before my friend let they made me a doll to keep me company and be my new "best friend". I an a kind and caring girl despite being picked on and bullied. I knows there is good in everyone and try to show kindness to those who have been hurt or require assistance.

One time, I had had a "boyfriend". I had thought that this person would be nice to me and be there if I needed him. Oh, I was dead wrong. The only thing this person was was a complete scumbag. He had thought that I would be free game to try and get laid. He was dead wrong. I had defended myself and run home crying after the boy had tried to rape me. This boy now sits in a jail cell. I was almost pushed to the point of never talking again after that. I am recovering and am enjoying many conversations with my doll.

I like to read, write, and draw, even though I'm not good at drawing and prefer the first two.
I also like cats. Cats are nice and are almost never mean to you. They're like a friend you have to take care of. I like taking care of people.
I like being alone. It may seem weird to people who don't know me but being alone soothes me.

DISLIKES
I don't like crowds. It's just too many people. And they always push and shove.
I also don't like mean people. Being bullied has shown me that some people just want attention while others are just plain mean.
I extremely dislike people who think the world revolves around them. You see it in school, in stores, especially around the holidays, and on the road.

♥ EX. OF FORM, AND PHP CODE. POST ALL PROFILES IN THE REQUEST THREAD ♥

[USERNAME]

[FULL NAME]

I am [WHAT YOU ARE].
I am [AGE] years old.
I am a [GENDER].
I am [HEIGHT]; and [WEIGHT].
I am rather [BODY TYPE; SLIM, OVERWEIGHT, SCRAWNY, ETC.].

This is MY STORY;

[WRITE A FEW SHORT PARAGRAPHS THAT COMBINES THE PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND/BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CHARACTER]

❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]

DISLIKES
★ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
☆ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
★ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]

PHP Code:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][USERNAME][/SIZE][/FONT]

[
COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][RIGHT]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"][SIZE="4"]
[
FULL NAME][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

[
FONT="Arial Narrow"][CENTER]I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][WHAT YOU ARE][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][AGE][/B][/COLORyears old.
I am a [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][GENDER][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][HEIGHT][/B][/COLOR]; and [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][WEIGHT][/B][/COLOR].
I am rather [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][BODY TYPESLIMOVERWEIGHTSCRAWNYETC.][/B][/COLOR].[/CENTER][/FONT][CENTER]
[
IMG]INSERT PICTURE HEREANIME OR REAL-LIFE[/IMG]

[
COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR][COLOR="PINK"] ♥[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥ [/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR] [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR] [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR]  [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[FONT="MV BOLI"][B][SIZE="4"]This is MY STORY;[/SIZE][/B]

[
CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][WRITE A FEW SHORT PARAGRAPHS THAT COMBINES THE PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND/BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CHARACTER][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER][/FONT][CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER]

[
B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]LIKES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"]❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]DISLIKES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"]★ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
☆ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
★ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR][/FONT] 

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-22-2012 at 07:18 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-17-2011, 03:49 AM

Links

LINK TO RP REQUEST THREAD FOR THE SUMMER I MET YOU : ◤The Summer I Met You - Requests◥

Last edited by Q U E E N; 12-18-2011 at 04:47 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-18-2011, 04:47 PM

Pictures

Plane

Plane Landing Strip/Arrival Area: X
Private Jet Exterior: X
Private Jet Interior: X

Resort

Resort Exterior: X
Resort Main Hall: X
Dining Hall: X

Activities

Arts and Crafts : X
Library: X
Game Room: X
Gymnasium: X
Indoor Pool: X
Outdoor Pool: X
Sauna: X

Rooms

Living Room: X
Girl's Rooms: X
Boy's Rooms: X

Beach

Main Beach: X

Overall

Bird's Eye View: X

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-27-2011, 01:16 AM

Reserved

For possible later use.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-27-2011, 01:16 AM

Reserved

For later use.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-03-2012, 09:42 PM

Reserved

For possible later use.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-03-2012, 09:45 PM

Open

Start posting! ;)
We'll start off on the private jet to the island.

Artsy:
Angelo:
GuppyMan:
Carzeebear:
DrkDmnDrgn:

Those who need to fill out the profiles, please do! :D

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-03-2012 at 09:48 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-05-2012, 03:50 AM

Izzy sat in her chair as her mother went about, checking her supplies and everything. This nervousness and anxiety was commonplace when she left her mother for trips and such in which her mother didn't know the adult(s). It was a little bit annoying, but she had grown used to it. She knew that it was especially taxing on her mother because she hadn't known that she wouldn't be able to accompany her paralyzed daughter.

"You'll be sure to find someone who will help you out?" her mother asked, zipping her bag up again for what had to be the millionth time. A small checklist sat nearby, the items crossed and recrossed out dozens of times.

"Yeah, mom," she replied, nodding her head as she wheeled herself over to give her a hug. "I promise, okay? I'll be fine, honest. I'm sure someone will help me out if I need it, so don't worry so much."

Her mom chewed her lip before answering as bent down to give Izzy a tight hug. "I suppose you're right. Just be careful. I love you and I'll see you at the end of the summer." Then she stood, still biting her lip, and turned to leave, the attendant helping her off the plane. She waved as she left though, prompting Izzy to smile slightly. Her mother always told her that she didn't do it often enough, so it always made her relaxed and happy when she did.

As her mother left, Izzy took another good look at her surroundings. The interior of the aircraft was obviously very expensive; the wooden paneling alone had to cost several hundred dollars. Add in the flat screen that hung from the ceiling, the white carpet, and the fancy chairs, and you had at least a thousand five hundred. Drinks and food were more then. It was absolutely mind-boggling that this was a free trip with no strings attached.

Glancing out the window, she wondered what had happened to some of the other guys. She had seen several of them in the terminal, picking them out simply by how different they seemed, though the pass around their necks had helped greatly. They had arrived first, but she passed through first. Had it been because of her paralysis? Lord she hoped not. That would be awful.

She wondered if anyone had guessed that she would be on the plane as well. Her pass had hung from the armrest of her chair, so it wasn't really conspicuous. But she was wearing her Girl Scout Uniform and Venturing shirt, which she figured would make a good conversation starter. Really, her Girl Scout Uniform was just a tan skirt and vest, the vest holding all of her patches and awards, while the shirt was a sage green, short-sleeved shirt. Typically, her medals would've been pinned on the shirt, but as the vest went over it, they were put there instead.

As she waited, she wheeled herself over to the television area, grabbing the remote and flicking on the television before going through the channels to find something interesting to watch. If someone came in and requested a different channel, she probably wouldn't deny it, regardless of her opinion towards the requested channel. She really did want to try and make friends on this vacation. That was one of the reasons her mom sent her.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-05-2012, 04:32 AM

Kaye practically bounced up the steps to the private jet. After all, it was a private jet! How often would she get to ride in one of those? And they were going to this cool island resort as well! The brochure had looked simply gorgeous! Mostly though, she couldn't wait to meet all the new people! So many teenagers alone on an island with the goal of making friends and maybe even falling in love... It could be a TV show!

Kaye had been dropped off at the airport by a mother who probably couldn't wait to be rid of her. Her mother was funny like that, not liking the fact that her daughter was upbeat and friendly. Or at least, Kaye found it funny. She had walked through the terminal in her customary heels with a spring in her step, and barely containing her excitement, looking around to see if she could spot the others, with their tags around their necks. Hers was clipped to the breast pocket of her summer blouse so that it didn't get caught up in her various necklaces. She wore a lot of them, mostly because she just liked the way they sparkled in the summer sun.

As she entered the plane, Kaye was astounded by how fancy it looked. Just like the ones in the movies! Then she came down slightly from the excitement of her surroundings to notice a sweet looking girl in a scout's uniform watching TV.

"Hello!" She bounced over to the girl and held out her hand. "I'm Kaye! What's your name?" Her smile was as wide as she could make it, as she was determined to make as many new friends as possible this summer.

Kaye knew that she could be a little intimidating though, because for some reason, big smiles weirded people out, along with the amount of pink she wore. So she stood a little bit away from the girl's seat, trying not to overwhelm her. According to her brother and mother, there was such a thing as too much pep.

Kaye thought back on what her mother had said when she'd told her daughter where she was going for the summer.
"You're too much for me Kaye." She'd sighed and handed Kaye the brochure. "Maybe a bit of alone time and some new friends will calm you down a little." She'd walked away then, and Kaye had jumped onto her bed to pore over the brochure, and hoped that the people there would be less of a downer than the people she had to live with.

Last edited by Bearzy; 01-05-2012 at 04:38 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-06-2012, 12:08 AM

"Yah! What are you doing? I thought we were going on our own private jet?" Jae fumed at one of his father's many secretaries. The spoiled teenager had known that he was going to some exclusive summer camp--but he wasn't informed that there would be only one private jet to carry six people. You'd think that with how great the offer seemed, each teenager would receive their own means of transportation, at least.

The secretary gave him a knowing smile. "Sorry, but you'll have to share." He left Jae standing at the entrance gate with his limited-edition Louis Vuitton luggage bags. Scowling, the muscular male picked up his belongings and entered the jet, while multi-tasking and checking his emails on his Blackberry Bold.

Jae took of the tag which identified him as one of the travelers and stuck it roughly in the back of his jeans pocket. He barely glanced at the exquisitely decorated jet and threw his stuff down into a corner. He'd seen much better jets than this one, but apparently the two girls who were already in here had not, because Jae spotted one of them with her mouth open, dazzled.

There rarely was anything that could impress Jae, and when it did, it was usually something that costs billions or trillions of dollars. "Hmph." Jae plopped down on a velvety grey plush sofa and propped his feet up, observing. One of the girls--the smaller one--was flipping through the channels absentmindedly. "Hey, could you put on MTV? I think it's channel 67." He shouted out to the girl and then returned to his phone.

Jae gave the taller girl a head-to-toe once over. She didn't seem to bad, but didn't seem like she was extremely well off either. His whole life, Jae had lived among the sons and daughters of socialites, celebrities, hosts, and company heads. It was rare for someone of the "elite" to befriend someone of "lower-class" because of some stupid unspoken rule.

The whole reason his parents had sent him to this camp was to get rid of his "spoiled" ways, or as his father said. Jae didn't even see how he was acting spoiled. Wasn't everybody like this? Anyways, his father didn't want a spoiled brat inheriting his multi-trillion dollar company, so he had wanted Jae to spend a summer to "mature" himself. Jae sometimes wondered if his father even knew what the hell he was talking about.

DrkDmnDrgn
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-06-2012, 03:10 AM

Laurna quietly walked up the jet's starirs and peeked in. She backed up instantly and sighed. She had hoped to be the first one to be on the plane so nobody would notice her and she could hide. No such luck.

Her parents had almost forgotten about her and her trip. In their hurry they had basically dumped her on the sidewalk outside the airport. To them she was just a "a broken toy needng fixing or replacement". This is why they sent her to the camp was to "fix". What they didn't understand was that they was nothing that needed fixing except their relationship as a family.

Laurna now walked into the jet while staring down. She carried her old and frayed luggage bag with her to the back. As she passed the people she glanced at each one of them and made slight judgement about each one. For some reason she had an instant dislike for the tall male. She didn't know how to feel about the girl in the wheelchair and was almost scared of the preppy looking girl who was smiling. When Laurna reached the back of the plane, she put her bag down, unzipped it, and pulled out a book to read.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2012, 03:54 AM

Watching the television as she flicked through the channels, Izzy was largely unaware of the others entering the jet, jumping when the bubbly girl asked her a question. "Oh, well, I'm Izzy," she answered, blinking a bit as she tried to process why someone would be smiling like the taller girl was. "It's nice to meet you too."

Then a boy came in and threw his stuff in the corner, obviously irritated at something. The station had landed on Nick Jr. when she jumped, but when the boy asked for MTV, she nodded, changing the channel quickly as he went about his business on his phone. Honestly, she didn't really like him, but she wasn't going to pick a fight or start anything stupid. There was really no point in creating a conflict.

Shortly after she flipped the channel over, another girl came in, this one going towards the back before pulling out a book and burying herself in it. Feeling that it would be best to get away from the boy before he got upset or something, Izzy wheeled herself after the last girl, silently hoping that Kaye would follow. It would be nice to have acquaintances so early on, though even better if they became friends.

As she came upon the girl though, she stopped and set the brake on her wheelchair so that it wouldn't pull her forward if they started taxiing or something. "Hello. Can I ask what book that is?" she inquired, trying to be friendly. One thing about being paralyzed was that it made it kind of hard to make friends. They always seemed to feel so awkward around her at first, though they sometimes warmed up to her later. "I'm Izzy by the way."

While she listened for a response, she undid the brakes on the wheels and turned around to face the front, sitting next to the girl as if her wheelchair was just another seat in the plane. Even in the back, it was incredibly fancy, though the boy hadn't seemed fazed by it at all. It was nice that they were so generous as to provide a private jet and everything to the campers, and that made Izzy smile a bit.

DrkDmnDrgn
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-06-2012, 07:47 PM

Laurna jumped when Izzy started speaking. She was so immersed in her book she hadn't noticed that the girl had wheeled herself over. Her first reaction was to hide herself in some corner. Unfortunately for Laurna, she was sitting in a single person seat and when she tried to move she fell to the floor. Her doll had been in her pocket and she grabbed it and held it close to herself now feeling extremely embarrassed.

"I-I-I-I'm L-L-Laurna," she finally managed to say. She looked over at her book which was now upside down on the floor next to her. She picked it up and made sure none of the pages were damaged. She then held it out towards Izzy as far away from herself as possible. "It's Th-Th-The Stand by Stephen King," she said basically shaking at this point.

Last edited by DrkDmnDrgn; 01-07-2012 at 05:49 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2012, 03:21 AM

Typical of herself, Izzy almost had a heart attack of her own when the girl jumped out of the seat and fell against the wall, the book landing a few feet away from her as she clutched a doll of some sort. Quickly though, she plastered on her friendly smile, which always seemed to disarm people, and said, "I'm not that scary am I? I would actually offer to help you up, but as you can see, that probably won't make the situation any better."

Glancing up the hallway for a moment, Izzy saw the bubbly girl from before still standing there, while the boy was, presumably, still seated on the couch where she had left them, the television flashing images that were a bit hard to make out from the angle. She turned to the girl again to see the book held out to her, which she took gently. "I can't say I've read much of his works. I get nightmares easy. I even had trouble sleeping after reading Firestarter," she said, being completely serious. Stuff like that usually deflated tense situations when she met new people, so she figured it was worth a try.

"Isn't this a cool jet though? It was super nice of the people to let us use it for free, huh?" she continued, hoping that Laurna would calm down a bit. Had she really been spooked that badly? "That's a nice doll by the way. I was actually afraid that I would be called a baby for bringing some of my stuffed animals, but like I said, I get nightmares really easily. Usually several nights a week."

((Sorry guys. I was waiting for some of you to post so that I had more to write. :sweat:))