sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-18-2018, 03:37 AM

Alice finish what she had to do at home. so she chose to leave a bit early form her home to get a few things done. before work first she stop by the post office to get some stamps. the next place she went to after that was. a old candy shop Alice like stopping in their once in a while. it was a locally run shop by a family owned for many generations. she pick out some brownies, chocolate covered pretzels wit mini m&m's on them. she pays for her stuff then leaves the candy shop.

Her second to last stop was the deli to place a early. lunch order in a hot roast beef sandwich. but knew it was a smart idea since. work can get crazy before you forgot about having a lunch break. Alice had a odd feeling she may have to work a double. if so she might as well go to the beach early. that way she could still talk with Kakoa today.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-18-2018, 04:24 AM

Kakoa swam back to his sea cave and and dove down to one of the nooks where he stashed things. He pulled out a small chest and swam back to the surface. He opened the chest and looked down at the beautiful, pearlescent conch shell. He knew that in the light of the shone it would shine with a mix of blues, whites and pinks. With the shell he swam back towards the beach, hoping for a possible glimpse of Alice. He would happily wait all day, even two or three days, to see the raven haired beauty again.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-18-2018, 04:43 AM

It was close to nine am by the time Alice gets to the beach. she walks to the same spot as last night. yet wish now she had a gift for him. maybe next time she could try get Kakoa to try some salt water taffy? but would he like a sweet treat? are more something with salt are fishy? she sits down on the spot then starts to think. about the dreams she had last night they had been quite lovely. she wonder what he would look like as a human man. his blond hair look good heck even his bread did. so far she was still trying guess if his eyes where sea green are blue in color.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-18-2018, 09:29 AM

Kakoa's face lit up with joy when he saw Alice waiting in their spot. He swam towards her, leaving Shamoa frolicking out in deeper water. "How was your night fair lady?" He asked sweetly. "How did you sleep?" He couldn't help it as his eyes slide over the beautiful woman before him. He could see she was wearing what he assumed was her work uniform.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-19-2018, 12:13 AM

"Good morning Kakoa and it was nice. I had a good night sleep how about you?" Alice ask him while digging in her purse. she wanted to check her emails while talking with him. since she forgot to go on her computer at home. for the past few nights cell phone where nice to have. but sometimes can be a pain to charge. especially when the power go's out are the lights.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-19-2018, 12:36 AM

"I slept well," he said with a smile. His head tilted sideways for a moment when he saw her pull out her phone. He had observed humans enough to see them talking on these, knew that they used these to communicate with each other from far away. He wanted Alice to always be able to get a hold of him if she ever needed him. Part of him knew that he couldn't spend his days camping out the shoreline in the hopes of seeing her, especially as the beaches became busier with the summer crowds. He had seen enough of these human devices to know that they and water were not compatible.

"I brought you something," he said slowly. "Not quite a gift, something more practical I suppose. Though it is pretty enough for a beautiful woman like you." He pulled out the conch shell, holding it out to her on his large hand. "If you ever need me, you have but to blow on this and I will hear you. I will come when ever you need me."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-19-2018, 12:48 AM

She looks up at Kakoa as he speaks to her. "It has such a lovely colors on that conch shell. I'll make sure carry it with me for now on." she says to her friend while taking the conch shell form his hand. then put her cell phone down in her lap. wondering what to do now? she had did not have enough room. in her purse to carry the sea shell looks like Alice would. need a bigger purse are start using a backpack more often.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-19-2018, 02:55 AM

Kakoa wasn't sure what to say now. He smiled at the beautiful woman before him. He had some many questions he wanted to ask her, so many things that he wanted to show her. He had never met another human, at least one that treated him as an equal. He desperately wanted to find a way to break this curse, or he feared that he would have no chance with the beautiful woman before him. "How much do you know of my kind?" He asked curiously. "Have any burning questions that you have always wanted to ask about?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-20-2018, 01:04 AM

"Mostly fairy tales about your race. but some have tried to make tv show about mermaids are movies. with mermaids in them I don't think any of them are acuter. to bad I don't have a tablet are I could. show you one of the shows a bit but the sun light mighty be to bright for the screen." Alice says to Kakoa while putting the sea shell down by her purse. then picks her cell phone up to check the time. then sighs out sadly she would have to leave soon.

To get to work on time it was close to 9:40 am. her boss was a understanding person most of the time. yet did not like people being late to work. if they help getting the movie theater ready for the day. Alice happened to be one of the people that help out before they open. she would have to clean a few things once at work. mostly mop the floor are sweep up some left over trash.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-20-2018, 01:24 AM

"Well perhaps next time then," Kakoa said with a smile. He began to think about what he would do with his day. He needed to find a way to break this curse. He had lived with it before because he had no good reason, beyond curiosity, to want to walk on land. Now though, he had all the incentive he needed to look for a solution. He wanted his dreams to become a reality, he wanted to have a life with Alice, if she would have him. His sea green eyes saw her glance at her phone and he knew in his gut that their time was coming to an end.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-20-2018, 01:50 AM

She then starts to get up form her spot on the sandy beach. "I'm sorry but I've got to go now. if you find any sunken ships I would like to hear about them. maybe even see one some day. if work is not to crazy I'll try stop by tonight. see you later on Kakoa I hope you have a good day." she says to the merman while putting her cell phone. away into her purse then grabs the conch shell. off of the sand a long with her purse. at lest she would get a few days off.

Maybe her boss would let her have the weekend off. till Monday if he was in a good mood are. did not need her help for that day. Alice would have to check the work the work scheduled. on the bored at work today once she would clock in. but if one of her coworkers do not come in today. she would be mostly annoyed with the person and ask them. to work one of her days for her as a small favor.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-20-2018, 03:22 AM

"I shall tell you all about it if I find one," Kakoa said. "Perhaps I shall even find one for us to explore some day." He watched until Alice was out of sight and swam back out to see, where he met up with Shamoa. He and the Orca dove deep, searching the sea floor for interesting ships. These days those could be a little harder to find. There were a lot more sail boats and other tiny boats sunken along shore lines. It wasn't like the days of pirates and sea faring voyagers, where sunken ships carried treasures and mysteries unknown.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-20-2018, 10:30 PM

Alice was lucky she made it in time before the movie theater would open. she clock in quickly then went to go. put her stuff up in her employee locker. she was careful as she put the conch shell next to her purse. after that she walks over to the crock bored to see what. the work scheduled is like for the next couple of days. hoping to even have two days off to spend time with Kakoa. she was happy to see she had a three day weekend for once.

She could not help but let out a happy cheer. this was great now the woman can spend time with her new friend. yet knew she would have to work four are fives day's. after a nice three day weekend but she would fine with it. at lest her boss knew she was a hard worker. so he would give her some slack if he wanted to do so.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-20-2018, 11:31 PM

After Kakoa had found a couple of ship wrecks nearby that looked like the could be interesting to explore with Alice, he found a spot to chill out and think. He needed to figure out how he could break this curse; he was no longer willing to accept that it was now his life. There must be away to break the Sea Witch's curse, after all it was a curse and curses always had a way to be broken. His first thought was the asking the Sea Witch but he doubted that she would be willing to tell him how to break the curse that she put on him. There was the one seaside Monastery that he had visited with the kind and wise monk. Perhaps he would know something about how to break the curse.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-21-2018, 01:30 AM

For the rest of the morning Alice cleaned and took tickets. by mid afternoon she was able to take a lunch break. yet left a little early with permission to go get her order. after getting back form the deli. she went to the break room to enjoy her lunch. around late afternoon close to four pm. their was a phone call form a coworker called in saying they would be running a bit late. after hearing about this form her manager she agreed to stay a little late.

So by eight pm Alice was waiting for that coworker to show up. if this person chose to not come in after all. she would be mad plus super tick off at said person. by 8:15 the coworker came in. then started to apologize to both their boss plus Alice. saying that he had to get a flat tire fix. plus a car wreck was in the way,near by the movie theater a few miles away. she gasp out in shock praying no one had gotten badly injured. t lest now she could go get her stuff. then leave maybe go to the beach for a hour are two before heading home for the night.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-21-2018, 01:50 AM

Shamoa splashed Kakoa, pulling him out of his deep thoughts. With a grin, the merman splashed the whale back as they began to chase and frolic in the water. Diving deep and then springing up out of the water to crash back in. When they wore themselves out, the two floated happily in the water, Kakoa staring up at the sky. "How am I going to break this curse Shamoa?" He mused out softly. "Alice deserves someone who can walk the earth with her, who can support her in the trials of her life."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-21-2018, 02:32 AM

Alice leave the movie theater then starts walk to the beach. it took her fifteen minutes but once she got there. she moves till she get to the spot,that had been used this morning. then takes the conch shell moves it to her lips. she blows on it unsure if he would come this time are not. it felt good to be out on the beach once again. it help her feel free after a day of work.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-22-2018, 03:00 AM

Kakoa perked up in the water, turning towards the far off shore as he heard the sound of the conch shell he had given Alice. His face broke into a happy grin as he struck out through the ocean towards their beach. Shamoa followed him, circling and frolicking around his friend as they made their way towards Alice. Shamoa called out to Kakoa once when the merman reached water that was becoming to shallow for the killer whale. "Greeting my lovely friend," Kakoa greeted as he swam up to Alice. "How was your day?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-22-2018, 04:42 AM

"Hey Kakoa it was nice. but I got some good news I have the weekend off till Monday. so we can go for a swim. so you can chose Saturday are Sunday for which day to go swim on with me. I got the scuba shops number so I can easily call them up. so I can rent what gear I need." Alice says in a happy yet excited voice. she was giddy as a school girl thinking about going. for a nice long swim in the ocean blue waters. she could not wait to see what he would. be able to show her plus she bet some of his friends. would join them she all ways like. watching the sea animals play in the ocean.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-22-2018, 05:42 AM

Kakoa's face lit at her words; he would finally get to show her some of his world. "My days are wide open so either would work for me," he answered honestly. He would love to say Saturday just because he was excited to show her his world and see it through her eyes. Yet he could wait the extra day if need be.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-22-2018, 06:10 AM

Alice smiles seeing his face light up. "Saturday should be a good day if the weather is nice out. only problem is I can't leave my stuff here on the beach. are other people may steal are take it,to the lost and found. I think ten am is a good time to meet up unless you would prefer a earlier time." she says to him trying to explain why. she may not be able to bring the conch shell with her. besides some other stuff but Alice had forgotten they do. have some lockers people can rent sometimes. since it was getting close to spring time.

The place that let people rent lockers form. might be open only if the people running it could think. they could make any money near the end of winter. each year it was hard to tell. if they would open the lockers are not. right before the hole beach city got ready for spring break to come. oh the high school en collage kids always caused. such a terrible racket besides the giant mess's. with the parties they would hold at the beach or in hotel rooms.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-22-2018, 06:51 AM

"Ten AM is fine with me," Kakoa said as his brain scrambled to try and figure out the problem of her belongs. "You could store your things at my home," he mused aloud. "But there is no way to get there without getting wet." He really didn't have any other solution to give her, he had no connections on land.

He smiled as he heard another call from Shamoa. The killer whale was excited to meet Kakoa's new friend and of course the merman was excited to introduce the two. "You are not afraid of killer whales I hope?" He inquired softly, gazing at Alice with curious sea green eyes.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-23-2018, 12:48 AM

"I'll try call the place that has lockers here on the beach. sadly my phone is not a water proof one. plus it would be a pain to get a new one. if the salt water would ruin are damage it to badly." Alice says after he had tolled her about the idea. to keep are stuff at his home after hearing. that her stuff may not stay dry. she did not want to take the chance. her stuff to get damage by the salt water. yet listens to what he ask her about if she is. okay with killer whales Alice was a little shock.

The woman never interacted with live sea animals that often. since a lot of them where sacred of humans. so this would be her first chance to do so. "Well I'd never been around sea life before. but I'm willing to give it a try." she says while looking away for a bit. Alice's face was starting to turn pink with blush on it.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-24-2018, 03:04 AM

"Shamoa is a kind soul," he promised her with a smile. "He is a good friend." He couldn't help but enjoy the pink blushed that stained her cheeks. He was getting more and more excited for Saturday and his chance to show her his world. "I even found us a shipwreck or two to explore," he offered.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-24-2018, 11:45 PM

Alice nods her head lightly in understanding. "Your friend has a nice name and that is great to hear. most of the time skunk ships are hard to find. I once heard that their was a ship form japan. that skunk in this half of the ocean. mostly know is that it was coming to america to trade some stuff. besides some things form chain and form england." Alice explains wondering if he heard about this ship before? if not that would be okay by her it was mostly a rumor form the old days. she moves her face back towards the merman. she was still blushing pink on her cheeks.