Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-30-2011, 03:56 AM

"Yeah... he said that he had to talk to his boss or something... I don't know why it would be so hard... I made my wish... I'm happy with that and ready..." Nix said softly shrugging some since she didn't understand why Zen couldn't take her soul... if she had made her wish and she was ready why wouldn't he be able to?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 10-02-2011, 11:04 PM

"Sometimes the ones that hold the souls could be linked to a royal line, special line, or just not wanting to be taken. You could have some rare soul as well, rare souls cannot be taken to go to heaven, they get chosen to be like myself and Zen"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-02-2011, 11:18 PM

"Ow.... well it wouldn't be that I wouldn't be ready... I know that... but how would you handle something like that then?" Nix asked curiously and hoped that Asher didn't mind her asking him all these questions... though it didn't seem that he did.

(could you please start saying his name more?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-04-2011, 01:44 AM

(Yes, I'm sorr-Omg I love your avi :P Sorry sorry random moment, thats what I thought when I saw it)

"How would we handle it? Well for each reaper its a tad different, i'm pretty much a human who helps out reapers, but, seeing it happen pretty much myself, well, I'm not all that sure. You might have to ask Zen to show you" Asher answered trying to remember what all happened himself.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-04-2011, 04:17 AM

(lol XD thanks )

"Ow okay... so... do you have any other questions for me?" Nix asked softly wanting him to ask her a question now... she felt like she was asking too much really.

(sorry it's short and sucks XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-31-2011, 01:39 AM

"At the moment, I do not, well only one. Would you like to go get some hot chocolate? There is an old diner like area not too far from here, I can take you there if you want" Asher spoke up as he waited for her response.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-31-2011, 02:12 AM

"Oh... sure I don't mind but as of right now I don't have any money on me..." Nix said softly kinda feeling bad that he would have to pay for her instead of just himself. She smiled at him easily though and didn't mind talking to him or hanging out with him, he seemed nice and she already thought of him as her friend.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-05-2011, 06:49 PM

"Thats alright, I wasn't about to let you pay for it anyways" Asher replied with a smile on his face as they walked out to the old diner. "It should be a short walk, though, if you get tired please let me know." Asher had other ways that they could get there rather than taking some cab out there and back.

Asher looked up to see the sun in the sky, shining brightly and warming the, both up with its rays of light. The wind was a bit pushy today, gentle still, but, it seemed more of wanting to play with the leaves making them dance around in a constant motion until it would stop for a short time.

Clouds in the sky provided some shade, however, there were only very few clouds which meant there could be storm in the next couple of days with how slow they were moving. It could take up to about a week or it just might pass this town by and make it cloudy for awhile.

Children were at the park a bit a ways away playing and laughing. They were outside of course and that meant they could be as loud as they would want to be without any rules as long as no one would get hurt. Asher himself, he missed being a kid, no rules, no hardships, and just plain having fun without a care in the world.

(Sorry got carried away)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-05-2011, 09:48 PM

(it's all good X3 after so long of not talking to you I'm more then happy to see a long post X3 )

Nix smiled some at Asher happy to hear him. "Well thank you Asher, that's really nice of you." she smiled easily and was actually kinda surprised that he didn't seem to mind paying for her... no one really ever liked paying for her.

(sorry it's kinda lame XP but I really couldn't think of anything to put T~T )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-17-2011, 05:39 PM

Asher walked her to the diner and once they arrived they were led to an open booth. Not many were there and those that were wondered who the youngsters were. "Order anything you want" Asher confirmed as he allowed her ot sit down first.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-17-2011, 10:03 PM

"Oh... that's so kind of you thank you." Nix smiled as she looked over the menu to see what they had and right away frond something that she was sure would be good.

(sorry couldn't think XP it's short and rather stupid XD )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-07-2011, 06:50 PM

Asher would normally get something small and coffee or hot chocolate. That would keep him awake, maybe he would try something different soon. The waitress walked over to them with a smile on her face "What can I get you lovely kids tonight?" she asked having a somewhat southern accent.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-07-2011, 07:33 PM

Nix looked up and smiled at the woman then looked down at the menu again before placing her order with a smile. She hadn't picked anything real expencive... it was actually rather cheep and not that big of a dish but she wasn't really too much of an eater... especially since the accedent... she had somewhat lost her appatite and didn't really get hungry too much now and easily got full.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-07-2011, 11:18 PM

"I'll have a garden salad and a large hot chocolate" Asher spoke and watched the waitress write it down saying "Be back soon with your drinks" and walked away. "So, what did you order?" Asher asked he wasn't paying attention earlier when she ordered.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-08-2011, 05:26 AM

"Oh... I ordered the three piece chicken strips... I don't eat much anymore." Nix said then blushed a bit and rubbed the back of her head before smiling at Asher a bit. "So... have I already asked what you like to do or not? I have bad memory sorry" she smiled though in all honesty she had only really been having bad memory since the accident... allot had changed since she had almost died.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-21-2011, 02:00 AM

"not so sure, but, I'll answer it. I tend to like the business field, anything to do with it. Making profits, just not going overboard with it and mainly making sure order stays in order" Asher wasn't lying, that was he did just not as most would think. "What about yourself?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-21-2011, 04:26 AM

"I love drawing and singing and writing mostly... though I'm also rather good with my hands so I also like modeling clay.... though I can't really sing well right now and drawing is also kinda hard with all my shaking and my weak voice." Nix said softly then frowned a little and looked down wishing she could still do everything she liked to but it was just too hard sometimes.