Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 07-19-2014, 04:22 AM

Ah, I'm good. Thanks. How are you?

Oh, and I'm so excited! A wedding! I've never been to a virtual wedding! Actually, I've never been to a wedding! *gasps* what will I wear? I need some fancy clothes! *disappears to the store*

Penella Goldeater
*^_^*

Yesssss. I'm stupidly happy seeing as I hadn't been around for everything before but they're starting something NEW now and it's beautiful.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

I suppose I'm happy, I don't know much about it XD

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 07-19-2014, 04:23 AM

Hehe I did that earlier, still tweaking mine, but none of us will be able to upstage vicky (not that we would wish to I hope) Anyways, I'm excited too, I am in the same boat as you, never been to a wedding before. Not even my mother's wedding a few years back. I made up a cake, I need to do cupcakes, and and and... *excited*

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 04:41 PM

*stumbles into thread with coffee and yawns*

How's it going in here? Where are all the listings and rates!?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustywebs View Post
I WANT TO RATE: SuperZombiePotatoe:
My rating is: 5

Other than being an amazing person, SZP is great at RP. Not only does she have great character creation, but also has great posts. She can nail down accents of other characters near perfectly. It amazes me how well she can do it. It really adds a whole new depth to the RP when you can read accents of the characters. A quality spud if you ask me.

Poppet! I was rated by Dusty, but the rating wasn't added for me

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 04:58 PM

Whaaaaa? D: Lol I suck at this. I'll add it now!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 05:02 PM

Poor poppet. There were so many things going by for a while there, you were bound to miss a few.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 05:04 PM

Yikes, that was actually a while ago. I'm sorry tater! But yes, things got crazy for a bit, lol. But that's what I get for checking in on my phone when I can't actually post or make edits. I need to not even check this thread from my phone. When things fall through the cracks, that's generally why on my part.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 05:05 PM

I see, but it looks like you've done a great job so far.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 05:07 PM

Daw, thanks Kat.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
Whaaaaa? D: Lol I suck at this. I'll add it now!
Nah, dun worry! I thought you might have missed it

Chibipet
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-21-2014, 09:06 PM

Chibipet

Posting frequency: A few times a week.
Posting length: 2-3 Paragraphs
Gender preference: I will play both male and female.
Sexuality preference: I prefer my characters to be heterosexual.
Role-play size: I will play in both groups and one on ones.
Role-play genre preference: All
Specific likes: I adore adjective . 3 .
Specific hates: I dislike it when the person is not active
Are you open to try new things? Yes
How can we contact you? Personal message me or Leave me a visitor note
Other: It has been a while since I have role-played, so please be gentle with me . 3 .
Rating links: N/A *DO NOT TYPE OR ERASE IN THIS SECTION*

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-21-2014, 09:17 PM

Added Chibi!

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2014, 10:00 PM

Kilia aka Ameika

Posting frequency:Hmmmm my posting is sporatic at best i suppose. I try to post a couple times a week i am lucky to post once a week. Sometimes i will post at least once a day. It really depends on my schedule.
Posting length: A small paragraph i suppose but it really depends on the other players if i can post more. Ah well and also how much sleep i have gotten the night before and how bad my shift was.
Gender preference: I can play both male and female.
Sexuality preference: *shrugs* eh i don't really care what preference they are sexually. They can be either one of them. I suppose I am just flexable to what the rp needs in this sense.
Role-play size: I prefer to play in groups, large or small. I can do one on ones also but they tend to die a whole lot faster then the group rps.
Role-play genre preference: Hmm All of them though I always have to have some romance in it. Lol. not to big on sci-fy though.....but i like giving it all a try. Not really picky in this sense unless I have no interest in it or if i know i will not be able to do a good job of it.
Specific likes: Hmmm I love to have romance in my rps, oh and ummm i just ask my partners to be patience with me and that if they have a problem with my posts or me to please tell me for i do not like having problems with others.
Specific hates: I hate one liners, not paying attention to all the posts, oh and those really pushy characters that have to have everything about them. But i understand that we all have that one character that is like that and that is just how they turn out in the end. I am sure i have had my fair share of characters that demand to be in the center of attention.
Are you open to try new things? Sure, I think that being able to be flexible and to be willing to try things new is what helps you to become a better roleplayer as is working with those that are far more advance then you are.
How can we contact you? you could ping me, message me, or leave a visitor comment if you want. Doesn't bother me which one.
Other: Hmmm i like to think that i am a fairly easy going person and that everyone likes me but i could be wrong about that. I can work with one liners with people but i would like it if they tried to at least put more of an effort to push for a paragraph. I mean i just want them to learn and develop themselves into a better rper but if they do not put the effort forward at least then that rp with them has a higher chance of dying if i am the one rping with them.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-21-2014, 10:17 PM

Added!

Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 07-22-2014, 07:21 AM

I want in

Sporcle

Posting frequency: I post fairly consistently, mainly because I don't do much throughout the day. I haven't been in enough roleplays to prove this to be true, though.
Posting length: Once again, haven't been in enough roleplays to establish this, but I'll go with a few paragraphs.
Gender preference: I prefer to play male, but I'll happily play either.
Sexuality preference: I'm not picky. I love a little romance, and sexuality has yet to get in the way of that. ;u;
Role-play size: I feel a lot of pressure in one-on-ones, so I'll have to go with groups. But if you want a one-on-one, I won't turn you down. Usually.
Role-play genre preference: Sci-fi, sci-fi, sci-fi. Seriously guys, invite me to your sci-fi roleplays. I'm begging you.
Specific likes: I like genuine relationships between characters. I also like genuine relationships between roleplayers. What are the odds? I love criticism and advice on improving myself as a writer, because I really need it. An understanding that I can't provide a novel per post is a good thing, too. As I mentioned earlier, I love romance, so when my character starts to get a little mushy, you'll know why.
Specific hates: This is going to make me lose a ton of potential roleplay partners, but I get really impatient after waiting decades for people to respond. Not impatient enough to constantly bug you about it, but impatient enough to where I have to sigh dramatically in frustration when I see that there is no new post. I understand why people can't always respond, I just have a hard time coping with it.
My request thread: Bam
Are you open to try new things? Always. Do people actually say no here?
How can we contact you? Personal message, ping, visitor message. Which ever way you feel is most effective.
Other: For what ever reason, creating profiles is really hard for me, so sometimes it takes me a bit to develop them and then work up the confidence to actually post them. I don't know why this is, it just is.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-23-2014, 02:20 AM

Added!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2014, 02:42 AM

Wow, threadie is popular, Poppet!

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 07-23-2014, 06:46 AM

Oh my. *sits in a corner and watches*

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-23-2014, 08:26 AM

Soooo... that paper doll picture reminds me of the Paper Doll Kindergarten fic of Twilight. I know DasMervin deleted it, but I wonder if it's still floating around online somewhere?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-25-2014, 02:40 PM

I should rate some people. Maybe when I return home and have that wonderful, powerful tool known as the... interwebs. O.O

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-25-2014, 02:41 PM

:D Xav, our woman of mystery makes an appearance! You've sure been MIA!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-25-2014, 02:45 PM

I blame...
1) Drowning my phone (oops)
2) Not having internet (boo, no wifi)
3) Work

Good news is, I have my phone (I was without one for almost 3 weeks) and I finally get to go back home (Massachusetts). I've been stationed in NY for two weeks and the Middleofnowhere, NY has crappy internet (read: I can't even go on Facebook because the internet is that slow). Finally had a free chance today at work to log on because... THE CUBICLES HAVE FOLLOWED ME. But now I have privacy to be a bad employee and log on to Mene. He he he he he! >B|

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-25-2014, 02:48 PM

You bad employee, you. Well you sound crazy busy. I hope you're finding some time for r&r!