Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 08-10-2008, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Jake: He's right you know.
Twins: Can I borrow your starch?
Jake: Look, I don't get it. Why are you still here?
Twins: You want to know why I stay in this room?
Jake: Yeah.
Twins: 'Cause, Jake, you're my Mississippi.
Jake: I'm your what?
Twins: People who live in Arkansas, you know what their favorite state is?
Jake: No.
Twins: Mississippi. 'Cause Mississippi's the only thing that keeps Arkansas from being the worst state in the whole country.
Jake: I'm Mississippi.
Twins: Well, you sure as hell ain't California. Listen. Cole and Whitaker are so busy trying to run you out, they forgot about me. As a matter of fact, they've forgotten about every other plebe in this whole company. That's why I stay in this room, Jake. 'Cause if Mississippi quits, then all of a sudden, Arkansas is the worst state in the whole country.
From Annapolis

Quote:
Cole: What is the latitude of Annapolis?
Whitaker: Who were the first three naval officers to hold the rank as admirals?
Cole: How long have you been in the Navy?
Jake: Sir, the latitude of Annapolis is 38.58 degrees north. Sir, the first three admirals were Dewey, Porter, and Farragut. Sir, I've been in the Navy all my bloomin' life, sir. My mother was a mermaid. My father was King Neptune. Every bone in my body is a spar, and when I spits, I spits tar. I's hard. I is, I am, I are.
From Annapolis

Gordon Freeman
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2008, 03:47 AM

Quote:
I can kill you with my brain.
Can anyone guess what show this is from?

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 08-10-2008, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Buttermaker: Hey, Hooper. What are you doing with that patch on your eye, playing pirate? Come to swab the deck, matey?
Hooper: Mother says I have cancer of the eye.
From Bad News Bears

Quote:
Amanda: You must have a big one. Otherwise, I don't know what mom saw in you.
Buttermaker: Hey, don't be talking about my "one". As far as you know, I'm like G.I. Joe down there.
From Bad News Bears

Quote:
Amanda: (talking about her date) Don't worry. I've got my period.
Buttermaker: Are you trying to give me a stroke?
From Bad News Bears

Soulist
Master of Malpractice
Send a message via AIM to Soulist Send a message via MSN to Soulist Send a message via Yahoo to Soulist

Old 08-10-2008, 08:50 AM

Quote:
From Bleach, the only character I really appreciate, save the Hollow Ichigo;
Ichigo: Kenpach, what the hell are you doing?!
Zaraki: Kenpachi? Who's that? I just want to kill you.
Haha, horay bleach?

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
(talking to Gertie after finding her with Brian without their pants on)
Ollie: Do you have any questions about what you saw?
Gertie: (thinking hard) Do you have what Brian has?
Ollie: Yes.
Gertie: (thinking hard again) Is it as big as his?
Ollie: Sadly, yes.
From Jersey Girl

Quote:
Kid in Class: OK, it's like this. My dog ate my paper. I checked, but he didn't poop it out.
From Jersey Girl

Quote:
Ollie: Come on, Dad. Don't you wanna live alone again?
Bart: Not as much as I don't wanna die alone.
From Jersey Girl

Meridon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-12-2008, 03:19 AM

haha one I just heard from Drillbit Taylor.
Quote:
Gotta throw in a little mexican judo.. as in 'judo know who you're messing with ese.'

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2008, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Bailey: You know what I like most about the stars? You look at them, at all of them up there, and you just know there's gotta be something more than...
Tibby: Life?
Bailey: There has to be.
Tibby: Are you scared?
Bailey: Not of dying, really. It's more that I'm afraid of time and not having enough of it. Time to figure out who I'm supposed to be, to find my place in the world before I have to leave it. I'm afraid of what I'll miss.
From The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Quote:
Hey, it's me, Bailey. You don't have to use this in your movie or anything, although now that I think of it, fainting in Wallman's does kind of qualify me as a loser. But then again, wearing a price sticker on your forehead probably makes you one, too. Ya know, I don't know, Tibby. Maybe the truth is, there's a little bit of loser in all of us, ya know? Being happy isn't having everything in your life be perfect. Maybe it's about stringing together all the little things, like wearing these pants or getting to a new level of Dragon's Lair, making those count for more than the bad stuff. Maybe we just get through it, and that's all we can ask for.
Bailey from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Quote:
Tibby: I brought something for you. Ta-da.
Bailey: The Traveling Pants.
Tibby: Yeah. I just got them back from Lena.
Bailey: The one in Greece.
Tibby: Yeah. She said that we were right all along and that the Pants are magic. And I don't know the details, but I do know Lena and for her to say that means that it must be true. So, I was thinking that maybe you could have them for a while.
Bailey: They don't fit me, remember?
Tibby: (starting to cry) Yeah, I know, but that doesn't matter. None of it really matters. You have to take them, Bailey. OK? You have to let them help you. Please. I know that you're tired, OK, but you can't give up. The Pants will give you a miracle. You have to believe.
Bailey: The Pants have already worked their magic on me. They brought me to you.

Quote:
Bailey: I want you to do something for me.
Tibby: What?
Bailey: Finish your movie.
Tibby: Why?
Bailey: Because you can.

I'm supposed to go see the second movie today. I'm so excited.

lark_31
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-05-2008, 06:41 PM

Batman: The Dark Knight

Quote:
Batman: Then why do you want to kill me?
The Joker: [laughs] I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you... you complete me.
Quote:
The Joker: [Batman slams The Joker’s head on a table] Never start with the head, the victim gets all fuzzy.
Quote:
Tattooed Prisoner: You don't want to die, but you don't know how to take a life. Give it to me; these men would kill you, and take it anyway. Give it to me. You can tell 'em I took it by force. Give it to me, and I'll do what you shoulda did ten minutes ago.
Quote:
The Joker: [speaking to Two-Face] Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth.

I have more but I think that'll hold over for awhile, right?

LoveIsOrange

Old 09-06-2008, 03:00 PM

"That's a nice tuxedo...A NICE TUXEDO TO DIE IN!!!!"

From "Six String Samurai"

Anyone who actually gets this qoute without looking it up is instantly my friend!

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 09-07-2008, 11:29 PM

Time for my share of the quotefest. XD

Quote:
Howl: "I specifically told you not to go overboard!"
(Howl's Moving Castle)
That has to be one of my favorite quotes in the entire movie. XD

Quote:
(Can't remember their names): "Death by stereo."
(The Lost Boys)
Because you can never say death by stereo enough. >3

Quote:
What's-His-Face: "Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice or Lightening, lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the waters great guardian may arise to quell the fighting, along it's song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to Ash. Oh Chosen One, in to thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea."

What's-His-Face: "How it all began. And how it will begin, again."
(Pokemon The Movie 2000)
I managed to some how memorize the first quote, even though I haven't seen the movie in years. >.O;

Quote:
Sarah: "You have no power over me."
(The Labyrinth)
Quote:
Edward: "Sorry, just an old habit of mine!"
(Fullmetal Alchemist: Conquer of Shamballa)
Quote:
Inuyasha: "I know how you feel. You don't want to die and you want to get off this island. I understand it all! But this guy is mine!"
(Inuyasha; Fire on the Mystic Island)
Quote:
Harry: "We've got something Voldemort doesn't have. We've got something worth fighting for."
(HPatOotP)
Quote:
Mewtwo: "If we are able to look to the future as other Pokemon do, then we must also able to look to the past. The shame of that past is not ours, it belongs to those who used our past to set us apart. To ensure the safety of all my fellow Pokemon and of this healing place, I will clear only the memories of those who seek to destroy them. Only they shall forget."

Giovanni: "It's strange, but I have the feeling that I have been utterly defeated."

Mewtwo: "If someday you hear my voice, know that it is my spirit calling across time and space to yours."

Narrator: "But in a far away city, stories are told of a mysterious Pokemon who roams freely... But always... by moonlight."

(Pokemon Mewtwo Returns)
BECAUSE THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH 151 POKEMON QUOTES! D< *brick'd for caplock*

Quote:
Professor: Only Mewtwo survives...
(The Birth of Mewtwo)

Only they shall forget...

kyoshiana
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to kyoshiana Send a message via Yahoo to kyoshiana

Old 09-12-2008, 05:34 AM

I'm not sure what my very favorite quote is, but I loved this from Without a Paddle...

Quote:
Del Knox: "You boys better get dressed faster 'cause I been up here alone for almost 30 years now."
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay was really funny too ... there were a lot of funny quotes and such but for some reason I remembered this one the most...

Quote:
Colton: "Look, I know things can be hectic with the wedding, but you know if you get stressed out, just do what I do. Snort Zoloft, okay?"

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 09-19-2008 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Adding in quote tags

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2008, 08:57 PM

Quote:
(Kyle runs into the back of a guy's stopped car.)
Driver: Didn't you see the stop sign?
Kyle: That's my song!
Driver: Well, that's my car!
Kyle: That's my song playing on the radio!
Driver: You wrote that song?
Kyle: Yeah!
Bystander: You're a better songwriter than you are a driver.
Bystander: That song's all right.
Kyle: Kinda makes ya wanna pat your foot, doesn't it?
Bystander: You should've patted the brake one time.
Bystander: You got two hits in one day!
From The Thing Called Love

Quote:
James: This check seems to be made out to "selfish, arrogant d***head".
Miranda: Yeah. They'll cash it. They know it's you.
From The Thing Called Love

Brutal-Beauty
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2008, 05:40 PM

Pulp Fiction

Quote:
Jules Winnfield: Ezekiel 25:17: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!
Chasing Amy

Quote:
Silent Bob: So there's me an' Amy, and we're all inseparable, right? Just big time in love. And then four months down the road, the idiot gear kicks in, and I ask about the ex-boyfriend. Which, as we all know, is a really dumb move. But, you know how it is - you don't wanna know, but you just have to, right? Stupid guy bullsh*t. So, anyway, she starts telling me about him - how they fell in love, and how they went out for a couple of years, and how they lived together, her mother likes me better, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah - and I'm okay. But then she drops the bomb on me, and the bomb is this: it seems that a couple of times, while they were goin' out, he brought some people to bed with them. Menage a tois I believe it's called. Now this just blows my mind, right. I mean, I am not used to this sort of thing. I mean, I was raised Catholic for God's sakes. So, I'm totally weirded out by this, right? And I just start blastin' her. Like I don't know how to deal with what I'm feeling, so I figure the best way is by callin' her a slut, right? And tell her she was used. I'm-I'm out for blood. I really wanna hurt this girl. I'm like, "What the fu*k is your problem?", right. And she's just all calmly tryin' to tell me like it was that time and it was that place and she doesn't think she should apologize because she doesn't feel that she's done anything wrong. I'm like, "Oh, really?" That's when I look her straight in the eye, I tell her it's over. I walk. No, idiot. It was a mistake. I wasn't disgusted with her, I was afraid. At that moment, I felt small - like-like I'd lacked experience, like I'd never be on her level, like I'd never be enough for her or something like that, you know what I'm saayin'? But, what I did not get, she didn't care. She wasn't looking for that guy anymore. She was - she was looking for me, for-for the Bob. But, uh, by the time I figure this all out, it was too late, man. She moved on, and all I had to show for it was some foolish pride, which then gave way to regret. She was the girl, I know that now. But, I pushed her away. So I've spent every day since then chasing Amy... So to speak.

Quote:
Holden: I love you. And not, not in a friendly way, although I think we're great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I'm sure that's what you'll call it. I love you. Very, very simple, very truly. You are the-the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. And I know that you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is-is-is the furthest thing from an option you would ever consider. But I had to say it. I just, I can't take this anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't-I can't look into your eyes without feeling that-that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. And I know this will probably queer our friendship - no pun intended - but I had to say it, 'cause I've never felt this way before, and I-I don't care. I like who I am because of it. And if bringing this to light means we can't hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But God, I just, I couldn't allow another day to go by without just getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is to be the inevitable shoot-down. And, you know, I'll accept that. But I know, I know that some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there's a moment of hesitation, then that means you feel something too. And all I ask, please, is that you just - you just not dismiss that, and try to dwell in it for just ten seconds. Alyssa, there isn't another soul on this fuc*ing planet who has ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it is there between you and me. You can't deny that. Even if, you know, even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which - while I do appreciate it - I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of.
:)

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-17-2008, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Johnny: Tell me you don't love me.
June: I don't love you.
Johnny: (grinning) You're a liar.
June: I guess you ain't got no problems then.
From Walk the Line

Quote:
(He asked June to marry him again, and she turned him down again.)
Johnny: Now, I've asked you forty different ways, and it's time you come up with a fresh answer.
From Walk the Line

Quote:
Johnny: You know what your problem is, June Carter? You are afraid to be in love. You are afraid of losing control. And you know what, June Carter? I think you are afraid of living in my big, fat shadow.
June: Oh, really? Is that what my problem is?
Johnny: Yes.
June: My problem is that it's 2 AM. My problem is I'm asleep. I'm on a tour bus with eight stinking men. Rule number one: Don't propose to a girl on a bus, you got that? Rule number two: Don't tell her it's because you ahd a bad dream.
Johnny: June.
June: What?
Johnny: Marry me. OK. OK. Fine. But that's the last time I'm asking.
June: Well, good. I hate reruns.
From Walk the Line

Chisagi
Chim-Chim-Cheree

Old 09-17-2008, 05:16 PM

From Unfaithful
Quote:
"I'm not an axe-murderer, I promise!"

Sakura D. Rose
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Sakura D. Rose

Old 09-21-2008, 07:48 AM

Personal favorites:

Quote:
"Cheerleaders are dancers gone retarded."
-Bring it on

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault."
-A Bugs Life

"Albert: Don't use that tone to me.
Armand: What tone?
Albert: That sarcastic contemptuous tone. That means you know everything because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
Armand: You're not a woman.
Albert: Oh, you bastard!"
-The Birdcage

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
-Airplane

"As long as people are still having premarital sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!"
-Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

"Lois: How would you like me to make your life a living hell?
Ace Ventura: Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I'll give you a call sometime. Your number's still 911? All righty then."

And,
"If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!"
-Ace Ventura:Pet Detective

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of the dreams"
-Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory (Original)

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-22-2008, 04:47 PM

Quote:
The past is always with us. So, it's time I stopped running.
Bridget from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

Quote:
Lena: How do you say "lost pants" in Greek?
Yia Yia: Greek girls do not lose their pants!
From The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

Quote:
Tibby: So, Kostos isn't married. Why can't you just stop thinking about it and follow your heart?
Lena: Because... He broke my heart!
From The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

KamenRiderNadeshiko
Henshin Heroine

Old 09-27-2008, 06:29 PM

Transformers:

Quote:
One of the best parts of the film:

Jazz: "What about Bumblebee? What can't just leave him to die! And become some human experiment!"
Optimus Prime: He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want.
Ironhide: "Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race."
Optimus Prime: "Were we so different? They are a young species. They have much to learn... but I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings... You all know there is only one way to end this war: We must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest."
Ratchet: "That's suicide! The Cube is raw power—it could destroy you both."
Optimus Prime: "A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet... We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes. It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots, roll out!"
Quote:
Optimus Prime's closing narriaton:

"With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call...home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight...but watching over them in secret...waiting...protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: We are here...we are waiting."
Family Guy- Blue Harvest:

Quote:
Chris as Luke Skywalker (Catina sceen)

Pignose: "He doesn't like you."
Chris (Luke): "Sorry."
Pignose: "I don't like you either."
Chris (Luke): "You don't even know me!"
Pignose: "You know, that's fair. My name's Pignose and this is my brother-in-law, Scott. He visiting from Hoth."
Scott: "I don't know why they call it Hoth. They should call it Coldth.
Pignose: Settle down now."
Scott: "I'm up after the band."
Quote:
Peter and Chris discuss Robot Chicken

Chris: "Didn't Robot Chicken already do this three months ago?"
Peter: "I wouldn't worry about it, Chris. I don't even think people are aware of that show's existence."
Chris: "Well, I don't know, Dad. I think a decent number of people watch it."
Peter: "Oh, really? Define 'decent'."
Chris: "I think it's the highest rated show on Cartoon Network and the Star Wars episode doubled that audience."
Peter: "Well, yeah. But double ten people is like twenty people. So, uh, what kind of numbers are we talking about here, you know?"
Chris: "Don't be glib about this stuff, Dad. It's a legitimate show and they beat you to the punch."
Peter: "Uh, I don't know about that, Chris. To me, a legitimate show is on ABC, CBS, NBC... you know, one of the real networks."
Chris: "Hahaha. I don't know about that, Dad."
Peter: "And besides, what's up with that fifteen minute runtime? What is that? It's like fifteen minutes of guys playing with Star Wars dolls. Oh yay!"
Chris: "Oh, so you do know the show!"
Peter: "I read part of a review online. I am not a fan."
Chris: "You know, Dad. You're a real jerk!"
I have more, but I'll post them another time.

XxHunterxX123

Old 10-02-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
"At Last, My Arm Is Complete Again"
Sweeney Todd

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 10-02-2008 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: Failure to quote

Detarra
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-03-2008, 07:50 AM

The Crow
Quote:
*T-Bird: Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.

*Top Dollar: Quick impression for you: Caw! Caw! Bang! F**k, I'm dead!

*Top Dollar: Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!
The Dark Knight
Quote:
*The Joker: I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

*The Joker: You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

*The Joker: Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

*The Joker: See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite...and gunpowder...and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!

*The Joker:You are just a freak, like me!

*The Joker: I took Gotham's white knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push.

*Gambol: You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
The Joker: Yeah.

*Lt. James Gordon: Harvey Dent never made it home.
The Joker: Of course not.
Lt. James Gordon: What have you done with him?
The Joker: Me? I was right here. Who did you leave him with? Your people? Assuming, of course, they are still *your* people, and not Maroni's. Does it depress you, commissioner? To know just how alone you really are? Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent's current predicament?
Lt. James Gordon: Where is he?
The Joker: What's the time?
Lt. James Gordon: What difference does that make?
The Joker:Well, depending on the time, he may in one spot, or several.
Hellraiser
Quote:
*Pinhead:No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

*Pinhead: Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others.
I could post sooooo much more but I'd probably get yelled at ^_^

Last edited by Detarra; 10-03-2008 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: Wanted to add a few more quotes.

CeiEllem
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2008, 03:27 AM

From the movie Clue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue
Wadsworth: The game's up, Scarlet. There are no more bullets left in that gun.
Miss Scarlet: Oh, come on, you don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick?
Wadsworth: It's not a trick. There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the Study; two for the chandelier; two at the Lounge door and one for the singing telegram.
Miss Scarlet: That's not six.
Wadsworth: One plus two plus two plus one.
Miss Scarlet: Uh-uh, there was only one shot that got the chandelier. That's one plus two plus one plus one.
Wadsworth: Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus two plus one plus one.
Miss Scarlet: Okay, fine. One plus two plus one... Shut up! The point is, there is one bullet left in this gun and guess who's gonna get it!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-16-2008, 07:12 AM

@CeiEllem ~ :O Someone who knows Clue! ... I love that movie. ;D

Quote:
Mrs. White: Are you a cop?
Mr. Green: No, i'm a plant.
Miss Scarlet: A plant? I thought men like you were usually called a fruit.

Aoi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aoi Send a message via Yahoo to Aoi

Old 10-30-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
"What happens if a car comes?"
"We die."
- The Notebook

&&

Quote:
"God was showing off when he made you."
- Keeping the Faith

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 11-02-2008 at 04:07 PM..

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2008, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good
Major Payne

When Payne's leaving before the games:
Quote:
Cadet Alex Stone: What about family and unity and all that other bulls*** you said?
Major Benson Winifred Payne: I never said family don't break up. Don't you watch Oprah?
Both from Major Payne

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 11-09-2018 at 07:56 PM..

A i
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2008, 05:02 PM

well, as for now...
Quote:
bond : I bond. James Bond.
i forgot the line, but since i heard it wayyy to many times in the radio..
so yeah XD