neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Thank you :)! ME? Where did you see me? *looks around room creepily*

You drew that with a mouse?! My effin god. I wouldn't have the patience! Kudos to you woman!

That sounds really awesome for a school!! Lucky bum :) While the job you seek may be rare, if you keep at it you can get it, it's all about never giving up :D!!
Your dA ID
Sorry for being creepy! XD

The shading took longer than anything! I did it pixel by pixel, which was a lot of fun. But that drawing only took me maybe 5 hours with breaks and between days. Haha. It wasn't bad. ^.^

I am concentrating in illustration at my school now...so hopefully that'll look pretty on my resume. I'm just afraid that my portfolio pieces won't be up to par to everyone else's. There are so many intense artists out there!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
Your dA ID
Sorry for being creepy! XD

The shading took longer than anything! I did it pixel by pixel, which was a lot of fun. But that drawing only took me maybe 5 hours with breaks and between days. Haha. It wasn't bad. ^.^

I am concentrating in illustration at my school now...so hopefully that'll look pretty on my resume. I'm just afraid that my portfolio pieces won't be up to par to everyone else's. There are so many intense artists out there!
Ouuu very creepy. I love it! Thank you

Your idea of a lot of fun, greatly differs from mine XD

There will always be "better" or "more experienced" artists, doesn't mean you aren't amazing :D

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Ouuu very creepy. I love it! Thank you

Your idea of a lot of fun, greatly differs from mine XD

There will always be "better" or "more experienced" artists, doesn't mean you aren't amazing :D

That is very true. Thank you! :3 I'm focusing on making artwork in Illustrator that isn't the "typical" vector art. My friend showed me how to make a pressure sensitive brush in it, which is very helpful. But I want to make a digital painting that rivals one in photoshop. Lol.

But art is always fun! And doing it pixel by pixel was totally optional. Haha. But it's amazing how one pixel can change a look.

Oh yea! I also saw your picture in one of the images you had shown. :3

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 10:22 PM

I'd love to be able to just use illustrator! When I get a better laptop I'm going to download the trial to test it out!

What kind of computer do you have btw? I've been contemplating upgrading to a MAC. My PC is my baby, but I've had her for about 6 years now and she's just about dead. XD

I love pressure sensitive brushes!

I have got to get those pictures locked up, I'm postin' them around scandalously!

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 10:55 PM

I use a mac. My PC died and my dad's like "This would'be the perfect time to get you a MAC." And he got me one. XD It's been wonderful.

I haven't been in the mood to make any serious digital artwork. >.> That's a doodle in illustrator.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 10-01-2012, 12:49 AM

neller: OMFG! I LOVE THAT! :O
TTuTT Thank you so much. <3 I tipped you. :D

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 10-01-2012, 12:53 AM

:O
I didn't need a tip, but thank you! :D I was just playing around in Illustrator! Haha!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-01-2012, 01:17 AM

Nicest dad ever. LOL

Woooo very nice!!!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-01-2012, 01:24 AM

Event's still going~

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 10-01-2012, 01:25 AM

My dad is amazing. He spoils us. But that's because he went through college and knows what it's like. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Sometimes that's scary to think. :o

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 10-01-2012, 01:26 AM

I like your style.

Do you have an art shop?

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-01-2012, 02:05 AM

Could you talk him into getting me a MAC? Then I'll give him dad of the year award XD

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 10-01-2012, 02:11 AM

I think he would deserve more than a Dad of the Year Award if he got you a MAC, too. ;P
He'd need the Best Father Ever Award. XD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-01-2012, 03:21 AM

Okay deal, I'll make the award up now, you do the talkin' xD kekeke.

I'm off to bed! Sweet dreams love!

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 10-01-2012, 03:47 AM

Good Night Randeh! ;D
I'm calling my dad right now.
:P