HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2017, 12:08 AM

"Ah, surely though if you need these items you are willing to do what is needed." Alexander said as he stepped to the side now allowing an opening. It was foolish and the vampire knew it, but he did not care. He kept an arm outstretched blocking the door for the moment. "You may see them as mundane, but I shall be the judge of such things. I will assure you as long as I believe you are attempting to give me what I want I will fulfill my side of the agreement." He wished to see what the human would choose when given another option in all this. "Though I must warn you I know you are here. If you do not leave immediately I will know that it is only a matter of time before you come back." He said with a devilish smile playing upon his lips as he let his arm drop now. He might not have let him go so easily if he did not think he could not capture him again. The next time by force. "The choice is yours alone, though."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2017, 12:28 AM

"Yeah, but if I can't get them to them it doesn't matter if I get them or not." Vincent is glancing at the door now and again. "And I don't know your standards...what if nothing I have meets them?" He doesn't want to agree to anything really, not yet. He needs more details. "I would hope you'd know I am here...if you didn't, why haven't I run away yet?" He's got to have a bit of an attitude now and again. "I feel like the choice leaves me screwed either way." So which leaves him in a not as bad spot is the big question, truth be told.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2017, 01:39 AM

"Yes, they do leave you at quite a disadvantage, don't they?" He chuckled, "But, you are really in no position to make many requests." He had caught him attempting to steal things. He chuckled again at the other's attitude now. It was amusing, to say the least, and make him even more interesting. The last time a human had attempted to stand up to him was during the war. Most were afraid of a punishment if they attempted such a thing. He watched as his eyes flickered to the door debating his escape with amusement. "Is it not worth the risk to stay and get the items you so desperately need and attempt to catch up with your people later?" He asked it seemed easy enough if this was truly something they needed. He was almost giving him the items he needs.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2017, 01:44 AM

Vincent frowns a bit. "I'll have no chance of catching up with them...if they leave, no idea where they'll go....I'd have to pick a direction and hope I picked the right one." They don't tell those who go to the city where they'll go next. That way, if the person gets caught, the group may still be safe for a bit longer. "Well, since you won't give me any more details...you've made my choice for me, really." He can't risk that he'll get the items and not get back there in time. That would make the deal a complete waste of his time, and who knows if the vampire will or won't follow him back to the group...so it could be a much bigger loss than just the supplies. So, with those final words, he darts out the door.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2017, 02:54 AM

He smiled as Vincent told him that he was going to not take his offer. A challenge to the end, things were going to be interesting indeed for him. He wasn't about to let him just walk out and miss his chance at some entertainment. "What a pity." He sighed heavily as Vincent passed him making it loud enough for him to hear his distaste at his answer. He had never offered Vincent freedom if he denied his offer. "I shall see you again very soon." He projected his voice to the fleeing human.
Alexander turned and went back into the hospital given a human his belonging to take back to his estate for him. He would not be returning home soon this night. He quickly cleared out the pharmacy leaving nothing worthwhile but left a note for any thief that may return to attempt stealing. He stepped out into the night after he was done and took a deep breath of the cool air filling his lungs. Vincent's scent still hung in the air and the thrill of a good hunt was back in his system.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2017, 03:23 AM

If Vincent stayed with Alexander, his mission would probably be a failure, but there's a chance of success if he can get supplies soon and go back. He doesn't know how long his people will stay, but probably not long enough for him to tell enough stories and get the supplies that way if Alexander even would have kept his word, which Vincent doubts. He knows some vampires, at least, keep people as pets...and that plenty of vampires are very good at deception, he will not be a lamb going willingly to the slaughter if he can help it.

He starts looking around again as he walks, seeing if any place looks promising, but he finds nothing. So he doubles back to the hospital, going in again. At least this time he knows his way around a little better than the first time. While he doesn't like coming back to the same place, he does know one spot that should have some of the supplies he needs, unless that vampire took the last of the things he needed. So back to that door to pick the lock. This time, it takes him almost no time, due to already knowing about where to start to force it open. Too bad when he opens it, there's only a note. He curses, seeing the note, picking it up. He has a feeling he might know what it says.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2017, 04:36 AM

Alexander didn't track Vicent at first he had somewhere he had to stop by first to gather some things he would need when he caught back up to him. It didn't take him long to get his things and realize that while Vincent had left the hospital his scent didn't lead to anywhere specifically. Which meant he either was hiding somewhere or had attempted to get the supplies and run. Alexander smiled knowing where the other had gone off to and he sped off to the hospital. Back to the scene of the crime a daring human he was indeed. He wondered if by now he had read the note or not, only one way to find out. He'd signed the note with an A on the front and the back read 'Entertain me, Vincent.'

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2017, 04:43 AM

Vincent had to try somewhere that he knew had the supplies. He has no time to deal with the vampire. He leaves the run, tearing up the note outside the room and letting it flutter away. He has more important things to deal with than a vampire's little game. Instead he starts moving through the hospital a bit. There are some supplies he can get that isn't medicine, maybe there will be some of the other supplies, such as gauze in random rooms? In there just in case it's needed? It's his only hope on getting some of the supplies. The medicine and the like probably isn't going to be a possibility now...and he'd probably have to leave his group once dropping off the supplies. They'll think he's being tracked whether he is or isn't, but he's going to try and do what he was sent for. He does have a small knife for defense, and that's in his hand, not opened, but if he gets a chance? He might just stab a certain vampire for this. His stress level is higher than ever now.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2017, 07:13 PM

Alexander spotted the torn pieces of his note as he approached the pharmacy. His assumption that Vincent would come back seemed to be true. Now all that was left was to see if he had gotta too far. Luckily for him, most of the humans should have either left the building by now or were those that would be in offices finishing their work for the night. He wandered further into the building listening to anything that could lead him the correct way, but still following the faint scent.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2017, 07:29 PM

Vincent is closing doors behind him, to leave no mark and to give him one last clue when people are getting too close, which at that point it'll be too late, but still. If he can get some of the supplies, he can run those back to his people before being kicked out at least. He's screwed either way right now, so he'll do what he can so others, hopefully aren't as screwed as him. Thoughts are going around in his head, angry thoughts of hurting Alexander...on top of the supplies thinking.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2017, 02:44 AM

The sound of doors being closed repeatedly was faint in the distance, but it was like a silent alarm in Alexander's mind. Any worker at this hour would not be roaming the halls or entering rooms like this. It had to have been Vincent searching for the items he had hidden from him. A smile spread across his lips as he began to make his way through the halls to the sound of a door closing. It didn't take him long to reach an empty hall and stood in front of a door that he was sure Vincent was behind. He could hear his heart beat faintly from behind the door and his scent hung in the air. His hand hovered over the doorknob, but he didn't open it. If his memory was correct, which it normally was, the hall beyond only had a few rooms if he wished to progress further he'd have to come back out this door. Alexander let his hand fall and took to leaning against the wall waiting silently for his prey to come to him. It would be too late for poor Vincent he would not notice him right away the door would shield the vampire from his sight until he closed it behind him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2017, 02:53 AM

This time, Vincent is a bit more alert. Maybe it's his anger, or having no more time to waste, but he did hear the footsteps. Now, there's no guarantee it's that vampire from earlier, but his anger says that's the only person it could ever be, and that the vampire needs to pay for wasting his time, trying to stop him, and apparently trying to mess with things again. It's pushing his anger to the limit really. He opens his knife. He probably can't win against a vampire, but he can make one hurt. He waits for a moment or two, until it seems like the vampire isn't going to come in and he moves to the door, knife in hand as he nudges the door open a bit. He can't see anyone, so if anyone is there....they're on the other side, where he can't see them. He slowly opens the door, waiting for the attack really. If Alexander isn't expecting a weapon....maybe he can get a hit or two in.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2017, 04:16 AM

Alexander heard the now approaching footsteps and waits patiently for the door to open. The foot steps sound light, but he already knew Vincent would be on high alert. He was in fact sneaking in to steal things after all. So, this doesn't register as a reason to proceed with caution. The vampire's arrogance taking control again.
When the door swings open Alexander smirks and moves from the wall reaching for Vincent. His hand clams down on a wrist as he slides out from behind the door, but as he does his smirk quickly disappeared. His eyes as they scanned Vincent before meeting his eyes had caught a glimpse of a blade. But, it was to late to react to anything he cursed his foolishness.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2017, 04:43 AM

Vincent smiles, well, it's more like he's baring his teeth at Alexander more than anything really. He was right, Alexander is here, trying to ruin everything. He's glad he's a bit more prepared and alert this time. He smile widens when he sees the smirk disappear as he goes for it. He goes full forces to stab Alexander in the side, twisting the blade as well. He knows he's screwed. At best, he'll be food, a useful pet maybe. At worst? Dead or tortured...so he might as well go down swinging.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2017, 04:58 AM

A sharp pain flared up his side as the knife slid into his flesh. His grip on Vincent's wrist tightened as his knees buckled and he knelt in front of Vincent. His eyes locked with the others. "I did tell you to entertain," he coughed with a small smile blood welling in his mouth now. " I suppose you didn't disappoint."He knew he was provoking him, but he didn't have the energy to care. Pain was still pain even if he healed from it.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2017, 05:02 AM

That provoking works fairly well on Vincent. "Let go of me!" He says as he goes to stab the man again, over and over and over. He was angry even without being provoked. "You just couldn't leave well enough alone. Couldn't just let me get supplies and hopefully never come back to this hellhole!" He would've never taken all of an item, so at worse, people would have to move supplies to here. There are humans here and they shouldn't have to die for his people needing things.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2017, 05:19 AM

His vision began to swim now as blood loss began to wear on him. A low groan was escaping his lips now as the pulsing pain grew with each stab. Yet, he hadn't let go of Vincent. His stubbornness not allowing him to give up yet. Though he had pulled Vincent down his knees unable to do control a spasm in his arm.
With shaking hands he reached for the knife and knocked it from Vincent's hand. His head slumped after that though landing on Vincent's shoulder from the exhaustion from his last action wearing on him. "I only wished to ended this boredom," he coughed blood flowing out of his mouth and on to Vincent's shoulder. "Ah, forgive me." He whispered with a small chuckle ending in a coughing fit. His body mending itself, but the exhaustion was still there. There was only one way to solve that.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2017, 05:27 AM

Vincent can't help but keep stabbing at the moment, taking his anger out on the vampire....and it might be more than just the specific anger the vampire caused. "No!" He isn't thrilled about his knife, suddenly, not being in his hand anymore. "Idiot! Get off of me!" He tries to shove the vampire away, shuddering at the feeling of the blood flowing onto his shoulder. It's disgusting to him and he'd rather not have a vampire or his fluids on him any more than necessary.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2017, 05:42 AM

"I'm not harming you." He coughed again, but the bleeding had stopped. The pain was still there and he knew without looking some of the wounds hadn't healed completely yet. "Take responsibility for your actions and at least let me rest here." He whispered as he slummed more. He could of fix his exhaustion, but it would truly drive Vincent away. He didn't wish to truly harm him. "I'm sorry," he said softly. He knew it was unpleasant for the other, but he hadn't gained enough strength to stand on his own quite yet. He would have to move soon though even if he didn't wish to harm the scent of being this close to Vincent's neck would drive him to do things he might regret.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2017, 05:47 AM

"Yeah, but you've already made sure that I die now no matter what. That's enough harm." Vincent is pissed as he tries to free himself from this vampire. "Take responsibility?! You caused this! Not me! You could've left and went home and none of this would've happened!" He's trying to stretch for his knife now, wanting to stab the vampire again. "Sorry isn't going to fix this one." Sorry fixes nothing.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM

"I suppose you are right" Alexander grunted as he pushed himself up from Vincent. He fell back immediately slumped against the wall. His shirt was covered in blood now and full of holes from the knife, but no open wounds were left. With a low grunt from exhaustion he reached behind him into the waistband of his jeans and pulled out one of the bracelets for humans. He held it in front of him, but he smashed it in his palm. "I suppose I didn't need this after all" He attempted to make a joke of it but a pang pain ripped throw his stomach. And his eyes locked on Vincent's. "Leave," he muttered "leave before I become the monster you truly fear." He rolled onto his side curled in on himself trying to withhold his hunger.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2017, 06:09 AM

Vincent scuttles away to his knife, grabbing it. If nothing else, it gives him the illusion of safety for the moment. He narrows his eyes, watching the vampire, not trusting him to say the least. He's wary of him, even after destroying the bracelet. "What's the catch? What's the trick?" He's definitely expecting one this time considering what's happened so far today. He has no hope of actually getting away. He and his clothes are covered in blood, and Alexander knows his name, what he looks and smells like. There's little to no chance of him finding any supplies. His people will probably think he's being followed or something so he probably can't go back there. What can he do....if this isn't a trick? He does feel maybe one iota bad for what he did, stabbing the vampire...he didn't want to hurt him that badly really, he just got angry....and wanted to get away.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2017, 01:41 AM

His control was slowly returning to him with each breath he inhaled just to keep himself from doing things he may regret later. He needed blood again this night, but Vincent wasn't an option unless he truly wished to crush his chances of gaining his trust. He wasn't at that stage of desperation quite yet. He pulled himself up from the floor and though it appeared to be effortless and graceful in a way, it had been more of a struggle as his healing body protested with the movement. It would soon disappear though it was only a matter of a time.
"Catch?" He said his voice had returned to its usual tone and he glanced up to Vincent locking eyes with him. "No catch, I was wrong to push you this far." He knew this was true though he still wanted Vincent and he still would attempt more ways to keep him. But, this night he was willing to give up on such extreme measures. "Why have you not left?" He said breaking his eye contact with the human as he walked to a door looking in. The room had a sink in it and that was good enough for Alexander he walked in leaving the door open and pulled his shirt off throwing it into a trash bin. He began to clean the blood of his chest and stomach.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-15-2017, 01:50 AM

Vincent feels bad about what he did now, but he was afraid to say the least, he felt he had no other option. He frowns a bit, not fully trusting the man at this moment. "I just....I just wanted you to know...I didn't want this to happen. I just wanted to get supplies and go back home. I didn't want to hurt anyone." His eyes may be watering up a bit. He feels bad and guilty for what he did. He wants Alexander to know that normally, he would've never hurt anyone like this.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2017, 04:19 AM

Alexander raised an eyebrow at Vincent as he turned shutting the water off as he did. He leaned back against the sink, "are you apologizing?" It sounded like one to him a round about way of doing it. But, it amused him still that Vincent felt the need to apologize for something that was majorly his fault. "Tears?" He asked with a tilt of his head. He did not understand this human. He became more and more entertaining as the night grew. "Do you feel guilty?"