Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2009, 06:50 AM

You know what, Dusty? That's... I didn't post that on Mene for a reason! *flails*

But speaking of that anyway, so in my last RHA meeting, people were being asked what their favourite candy was in Members' Privilege. Guess how that turned out~

Ooh, what song? =3

Oh, we'll all get work done eventually, Swordtear. And no worries, it IS Supernatural. XD"

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 06:51 AM

@sword - Yeah it really is. *die* I still have plenty of work, but less than last week. ;)

Yes, SPN is supernatural. Both Jensen and Jared are hotties, but I'm a Misha Colins (Castiel) fan myself.

@luel - Not like anyone is going to be SO surprised anyway... *coughs*

Hahaha oh dear...

The Ancient Commonsense of Things by Bishop Allen.

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 06:54 AM

@Luel-Ahahaha...I always find myself rushing in the last few days before something is due 8DDD

Ahaha...great~
It would be incredibly embarrassing if I started prattling on about something that's a complete different topic xDDD

Ooh...Criminal Minds is on for me on TV tommorrow *O* :heart:

@Elegant-Ooh..good luck!

I don't know much about any other characters other than the brothers in SPN~
I don't even know what their character personalities are like in the series ahahaha~

EDIT: Gonna go shower now...brb later~ C:

Last edited by Swordtear; 11-01-2009 at 06:58 AM..

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2009, 07:09 AM

Me too! Procrastinators Unite!! *clings to Swordtear* o/
Last I checked, all you need to know about the brothers in Supernatural is that they're scandalously gay for each other. XD" Oh, and they obviously vanquish evil. And they have missing father issues. 8DDD
I heard Criminal Minds is really good. =3

*thwacks Dusty* I'm not that bad!
Oh dear what?
So the two questions were "What's your favourite candy?" and "White, milk or dark chocolate?" The girl asking the first question is a riot herself, and I'll call her Pom-pom (Pom for short); just because. The guy asking the second question is gay and adorable, and he'll be referred to as HJL, lol.
The background of this is that HJL likes white chocolate, but thinks dark chocolate is gross. So every time someone says they like white chocolate, he approves, and he's like "Ew, why?" when people say like dark chocolate.
Come my turn, I answer, "Dark chocolate. 70% is my minimum. Bittersweet is good."
HJL: *grimace* Oh ew. That's gross.
And of course, I just HAVE to lean over and whisper, "It's like sex~"
He just gapes at me for 2 seconds and then buries his face in his hands. 8D

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:10 AM

@sword - Jensen/Dean is a totally butch bordering-on-asshole guy with a sweet heart (he occasionally cries) and his brother is a sucker for everyone and makes a lot of mistakes because he's a softy. They're both pretty badass when necessary though. Castiel is an angel who goes semi-rogue to help the boys and he's preeeettty awesome. *end long discussion of SPN*

Enjoy your shower!

@luel - Hahahaha I like white chocolate too. 8D Ilu and your crazyness. My only story about white chocolate is that there's this black girl at school who is about the least black person I know. So everyone calls her white chocolate. *lame story*

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 11-01-2009 at 07:12 AM..

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:17 AM

@Both-Ahaha....I must check out SPN sometimeee <33
Perhaps after exams...fufufufu >8D

@Luel-I loveee Criminal minds <3
Though I haven't watch all the episodes yet xDD

But Season 5 started airing in Aus last week CCC:

Ahahaha...poor guy! However the face burying in hands is cute *laughing*

I'm more of a white and milk choc person....however I only get dark chocolate at home xDD

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:19 AM

SPN is good fun. The first two seasons are pretty standard mission and completion type episodes. Season three and onwards is when shit starts to go DOWN. xD Like oh... the apocalypse.

I like white and milk too. :B

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2009, 07:21 AM

Supernatural is on my list of things to watch when on break. XD"

Oh, there's totally more to that story. XD"
Later, as more people say they like white chocolate, HJL is like, "Good choice, I approve." At some point, he turns to me and goes, "See?"
Me: Aww, they're just too vanilla for me~
HJL: ... *buries face in hands and dies*

Oh yes, HJL is very very cute and cuddly. And his reactions to the outrageous stuff I say is so much fun to watch that he's my new torture victim. 8DDD"

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:23 AM

@luel - Haha aww he sounds pretty amusing. xD <3

Also I love that SPN makes references too/jokes about current events that will still sound fine in the future even if people don't get them then. They just made a joke about "change you can believe in."

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:25 AM

@Elegant-Even an apocalypse? *O*

Somehow whenever I hear the word apocalypse...I think of zombies :B

@Luel-:rofl:
Some people have the cutest reactions when they get teased or embarrassed..ahahaha~
Or some with cute faces can totally have you wrapped around their finger cause they're too adorable to resist..ahahahaha~

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2009, 07:30 AM

Oh, he is. XD I adore the kid. And yes, it's legit for me to say so, since he's a few years younger than me.
I get the feeling that this whole "Yes We Can" campaign is going to be spoofed a lot over the next few years. XDD"

But about the favourite candy question, some people liked Milky Way, others Snickers, and then there was Butterfingers and Hershey's and what not, some of which HJL approves and others not so much. At some point, HJL says he doesn't like Snickers, and all the ones who do ask him why.
HJL: I don't know, Snickers just don't do it for me.
And because I really can't resist...
Me: Oh, so Snickers don't do it for you, but Butterfingers do~?
HJL: ...oh god. :headdesk:
Me: And Milky Way too~?

His reactions are so cute. XD" And I'm not sure I've ever met someone who's too cute to resist, which is tragic. And it's good to see that the Zombie Apocalypse fad is more than just an American thing. I don't really get it, but sure, if it makes people happy to think about it, it works for me. :lol:

Last edited by Luenola Marxiel; 11-01-2009 at 07:33 AM..

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:33 AM

@Luel-*laughing*

Poor kid! But it's quite amusing how you can twist his words! xDDDDD

I think I know at least two people who are too cute to resist~
One's my age ( a few months older)...but she has such a cute face and personality that you just wanna spoil her *u*
I usually make fun of her cheeks....call them chipmunk cheeks xDD
Also she's rather short and petite too...so I can make fun of her height..ahaha~

Another is a family friend and she's six~
Also really adorable too...ahaha

Both can easily get me to do things for them when I'm usually "heartless" most of the time to my other friends ahahaha ~

Last edited by Swordtear; 11-01-2009 at 07:38 AM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:36 AM

@sword - Yes, even the apocalypse. You even get to meet the devil.

In this case it's corrupt angels vs. demons possessing people and all manner of supernatural things coming out to play. But zombies are amusing as well. xD Shaun of the Dead = win forever.

@luel - Yes people probably will make fun of Obama. P: Although people still make references to I Like Ike because it was catchy.

LUEL! I LOVE YOU. *snorts* I totally would've said something similar, too. Hahaha.

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2009, 07:38 AM

The only sad thing is that there are innocents around who don't get the joke. It's very dismaying. XDDD"

Still, he's wholly a participant in this! Someone else (we'll call him D) starts talking, and he asks, "What's your favourite bird?"
I choke.
D replies, with a relatively straight face no less, that it's some kind of owl.
Pom: Pursuant to that, D, how do you feel about swallows?
Me: *CHOKE* LoL!
HJL: Wait, wait! African or European?
I don't think we ever really got D's answer on that. :boogie:

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:39 AM

@Elegant-Ahahahaha...awesome~ *3*

@Luel-:rofl:

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:43 AM

@sword - *snorts* I forgot how much of a brat Dean is. I'm watching the new episode but I haven't seen any SPN for several weeks.

But in any case, what're you up to?

@luel - Sounds like you and the board have quite an amusing time answering questions. ;D

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:46 AM

@Elegant-Listening to Atreyu's new album and writing revision notes 8DD

You're still doing your paper? C:

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2009, 07:51 AM

Oh totally. I even enjoy the meetings these days because between HJL, myself and another member, we either have the filthiest minds or say the most hilariously outrageous/inappropriate shit.

Like in the middle of the last meeting, because the President dressed up as Taylor Swift for Halloween, HJL interjects in the middle of her chairing the meeting to go, "I'm sorry, E, I'm going to let you finish, but C (the Vice President) really should be the one doing this!"
For about 2 minutes, nothing got done because everyone was too busy laughing.

Of course, later when we all head out to dinner, some strains of that conversation continue. D mentions at some point during the dinner while I'm talking to someone else that he loves black liquorice.
HJL: Ugh, that's gross. How can you eat that?
Me: *turns* What? Black liquorice is amazing. How can you hate it?
D and I high five.
HJL: Oh, ew. Screw you both.
Me: ;) Would you?
HJL: :headdesk: *dies*

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:55 AM

xDDDD Liquorice!

I usually hate the first bite...but it's not too bad after xDDD

Oh myyy....you should totally jot down all your conversations in which you twisted HJL's words and let him see + relive the experience again..ahahahaha~

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 07:56 AM

@sword - Haha nice nice.

No I finished it. I'm watching SPN right now. P:

@luel - *snorts* I love perverting what people say. My group of friends last year was awesome for doing that all together all the time. Sadly, this year group not so much. ): I still have people like you though.

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:00 AM

@Elegant-Ahaha....enjoy watching!

Alas...haven't got many pervy/word twisting people in my group of friends at the moment....but it is quite entertaining when some word twisting happens 8DD

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2009, 08:02 AM

Liquorice is good. =) And I have stuff like this on record somewhere, I assure you. It's always hilarious to read it again some time later.

For some reason, I seem to attract equally incorrigible friends everywhere I go. My high school friends? Drinking liquids around them is a hazard, especially at dinner, because they'll find some way to make you choke on it. Here, I have student government, which is funny, and there's another circle of friends I call the "That's What She Said" gang, and of course, there's RING, in which my reputation is permanently destroyed. 8DD

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:11 AM

Ahaha....choking on liquids cause you started to laugh while drinking is the worst! xDDD

Or that person could spit out whatever is in their mouth ahaha~

I remember when I made my lil sister laugh when she had a mouthful of porridge and was sitting opposite me....oh the horror of getting a faceful of porridge and spit :rofl:

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2009, 08:14 AM

Oh, those are the people you really just don't want to sit opposite. To my credit, I've never spit anything out on anyone, but certainly, I've choked on my food/drink way too many times before. XD"

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:15 AM

@sword - Thanks! It's pretty hilarious and suspenseful so far.

@luel - Ahh I miss my old group now. ;A; They were so pervy allllll the tiiiiiime. At least you have fun even if you can't drink liquids. ;D