pinstripes
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2008, 02:43 AM

David sneezed. He rubbed his nose and countinued on with his moody self pity behind the convinense store.

Prozehn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2008, 02:57 PM

((I'm defininately going to want to join this. I'll probably make a teacher and maybe a student to help things get rolling, though it will probably be later in the day, when I get this profile done. And I love everyones characters, especially the zombie.
^^))

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2008, 10:18 PM

(Yay, another person! And you like Michail too? Everyone does!)

Prozehn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2008, 10:36 PM

((He's just a very well made character. ^^ Also, it's the most interesting take on a zombie that I've ever seen. ^^ I also love the frozen breath.))

Teacher
Name: Darrius L. Prozehn
Appearance: He stands at seven feet in height.
How he prefers to dress.
In Asian-ish clothing.
Personality: He loves animals dearly, though other people are a different story. He tends to distance himself from other people, unless he likes them or gets to know them. He seems like a cold person, and he’s very serious, but he also has a nice side to him. Only people who get to know him find this out though, that or if you pay attention to him playing with animals. He rarely talks unless he deems it needed. His intelligence shows a lot of the time, when he actually does talk. Underneath his mask and distance, he’s a kind and sweet guy. He also tends to be extremely polite like people were back in the days of old.
That's on average though. To his students, he tries to be firm, but fair with them. Also, if he senses that one needs help, he'll go out of his way to help them, weither they think it is help or not.
Other: Suffers from MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)

((I'll post a reply in character in my next post.))

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 09-02-2008, 11:06 PM

[Cupcake, we love you're character because he is so different from everything we've been reading lately. P, we're glad to have you.]

Jesse ran back toward the city, her clothes in her mouth. At best, she'll look like a stray dog. She was sure she could out run the POPP. She would just drop her clothes off behind the dumpster near her brother's--she would never think of it as Cassie's--apartment. She dropped off her clothes and ran through the streets. It was exhilarating to dodge between the cars. The ruckus she stirred up made her bark with laughter. Cars honked and swerved, grazing other cars and chipping paint. She nimbly jumped out of the way of two cars before they collided.

[For those of you who don't know, POPP is the Pet Over Population Police.]

Prozehn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2008, 12:53 AM

The dark haired man watched as the satyr walked towards one of the dorms. The man himself was leaning up against the school building, looking across the way at the store. There was a young man there, who was also of his kind, though he didn't seem to like it. The boy had a lot to learn, though only experience and age would teach you everything there is to know.
The teacher shook his head for a moment and then disengaged himself from the wall. Slowly, he started to walk over to the store, his long black coat swishing behind, going to check on the boy's condition, and maybe get him to eat a little. Just because they only consumed blood, didn't mean it was all bad. There were certain things that could be done to liven up the experience.

Sforzando

Old 09-03-2008, 01:06 AM

Jesse ran past the store. That vampire is still there. But he wasn't alone. A man, vampire by the smell of it, was approaching him. Jesse ran on by, too caught up in the moment to care about a gathering of vampires.

Prozehn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2008, 01:11 AM

The man's eyes narrowed slightly as he watched a dog run by. Though he knew, that wasn't an ordinary dog, it was a wolf. But then it wasn't an ordinary wolf either, it was a were. Though for some reason it was smaller than usual weres. Did that mean it was a half breed? Maybe, that was the only explanation after all.
The man then turned his attention back to the moody male sitting in front of the building with an umbrella, even though one wasn't needed now. "Boy," he said quietly, his voice sounding like the wind blowing though the leaves in autumn, "what's your name?" Though the voice was soft it held an heir to it, one of high social power and authority, and even though it was quiet, it was all encompassing.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2008, 01:21 AM

Michail sighed before nodding and passing the satyr. He was already on main when a large, wolfish dog zipped past him. He nearly stumbled, attempting to catch his bearings and letting out a surprised yelp and a large puff of mist. He turned and blinked after the dog, shaking his head before turning and wlaking back toward the store. "I better get thiz over vith," he mumbled, not at all excited to meet up with apathetic vampire.

Sforzando

Old 09-03-2008, 01:22 AM

The sky had lightened, but not by much. Jessse still had a little longer before she needed to be back, otherwise she'd be running through the streets naked. She ran to the edge of town before she turned to head back, taking a round-about way. She found herself in her alley. She shifted back in the dark and pulled on her clothes. She walked up the steps to the apartment. Surely Cassie was asleep by now.

foggster

Old 09-04-2008, 05:12 AM

Hi! I'd like to join too if that's alright...
Character Info
Name: Rathanishkanazarihama III
School Janitor
Race: .....Tentacle Monster. Need I say more?
Hobbies: The girl's locker room must be AWFULLY dirty, seeing as he spends much of his time there.
Back Story
Rathanishkanazarihama III (Zarihama for short) was born 783 years ago to proud and occasionally cannibalistic parents Rathanishkanazarihama II and priestess Maho Minamoto. Rathanishkanazarihama II immigrated to earth as the result of an occult summoning ritual performed by Maho Minamoto; her intentions are unknown and were probably nefarious in nature. Rathanishkanazarihama III left home at the tender age of 37, while still in his larval form, in search of ricecakes and opportunities to watch girls bathing in the hot springs. While on his journey he lost his way, which is most fortunate as his father was planning to eat him the next day. Zarihama spent much of his adolescence engaging in piracy (those bar wenches cost a pretty penny) and moved up the ladder to panty theft as soon as underwear was invented. He was attracted to custodial arts by the possibility of accidental mutations caused by exposure to harsh chemicals, and well, when you're a tentacle monster you can never have too many "arms." ;D

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-04-2008, 09:51 PM

(I so have to join ^_^. I will post later if you would like my person in the Rp ok)

Teacher (but very childish)
Name: terra claw
Hight: 4 feet
race: she is a gryphon (but a very small one)
apperence: she has black hair and red eyes. she likes to where boy clothing but wears no shoes.
Bio: she is very smart (thats how she go the job) but she likes to act like a child. she joke around with people who thinks she is a 7 year old. she teaches the survival class. she runs around the school in her free time and plays jokes on anyone. when she teaches she is very nice but also very mean to who ever can not get there homework in in time. she was raised by the head master of the school but she is a little bit to much to handle some times. He taught her how to shape shift into a human but her wings pop out for her back from time from time. she is really nice but can be a trouble maker. when there is no school she sets up feild trips to remote places to put some students survival skills but you have to register for that. On the week ends she wonders the town causing trouble.

Last edited by Palmoun; 09-04-2008 at 10:21 PM..

Sforzando

Old 09-04-2008, 11:25 PM

Jesse opened the door, trying not to let it creak. She pulled off her shoes and tiptoed to her room. Jesse looked at the clock. It was early morning, and she needed to get ready for school, but she wanted to sleep more than anything else in the world. She knew a cold shower wouldn't wake her up. And she didn't want a cold shower anyway. She stripped off her dirty clothes and pulled on some clean ones, applying deodorant before finally collapsing on her bed. She was ready for school; when it was time to go, Cassie would come banging on her door. She had at least another 20 minutes before that happened. And then another 5 minutes before Cassie came back for another round.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2008, 12:53 AM

(Both of your characters rock.)

Sforzando

Old 09-05-2008, 01:23 AM

[I love the Tentacle monster dude. Both the tentacle monster and the gryphon are original. All we see now adays is vamps and weres. (Not dissing most of mine are vamps, weres, and shifters, just saying.)]

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2008, 02:09 AM

MIchail stopped and turned, tilting his head as he peered across the street toward an apartment window. He could've sworn he had saw someone up there just move move away from the glass. He shook his head and looked around for a street sign. He couldn't see any. In fact, he didn't even know where he was. "Great. No I'm lost," he murmered, looking around, puffing out more mist. "Mizter Jarviz vill have my head."

Sforzando

Old 09-05-2008, 03:13 AM

Noise. Jese woke to Cassie banging on her door. She jumped up and grabbed her bag. She didn't really want to be in the apartment with Cassie. She ran out the door and down the street, nearly running into someone. She looked up and realized it was the zombie from the day before.

Prozehn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 03:18 AM

((Well, since Pin isn't replying, I'm just going to move on.))

The man checked the boy's neck for a second and deemed it not too great a threat. He then shook his head. "I hope you get over yourself soon, otherwise...," he then trailed off. Not wanting to give the boy any ideas.
The teacher shook his head and then turned, about ready to walk away. Though before he did, he turned his head around and said, "If you ever need anyone to talk to about your condition, come to my office in the school." And with that, the man turned and left. It was getting near dawn, and he really didn't like the brightness of the sun. Though if he did get caught in it, it wouldn't effect him like it did the boy, and there were several reasons for this. But the man wouldn't tell anyone about them.
As he was walking back to the school, he saw two students. One a were, probably the one he had seen before, and the other...a zombie. Now that was interesting. Slowly he started to approach the two, but as he got closer the smell of blood got stronger. He wondered about it for a moment, and then it hit him. One of the two was a female, and that explained it all.

Sforzando

Old 09-05-2008, 03:28 AM

[Lol. I love your slight mention of the period. Oh, crap she forgot to change her tampon.]

Jesse noticed a man watching them. She firgured she'd rather take on a zombie, who she knew was a student with her, in one of her classes, english probably. So she grabbed the zombie by the arm and pulled him along. A pain in her side reminded her that she hadn't changed her tampon since her incident at teh store.

[Crap, can she have a tampon in when shes a wolf? I am severly confuzzled.]

Prozehn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 03:37 AM

((Yeah, I just thought to throw it in because it was mentioned. O.o I don't know weither they can or not. It's never occurred to me that one would change on their period. So...for that it's up to you.))

The man noticed the girl paying attention to him at first. Then she tried to run off with the zombie, but something happened. Pain shot across her face for a split second.
The man then quickened his pace toward the two of them. He knew they were students, they were probably in one of his classes, though he was a newer teacher so they wouldn't quite know him. Though if the two of them were in his classes, then he had to do his best to make sure that they were in the best of health. And right now, it didn't look like the girl was in very good condition.
The man stopped a little ways from them. "I'm Professor Prozehn, a newer teacher here. Are...are you alright miss?" he asked quietly. His voice soft like velvet, though it also had an undertone to it. One of worry for her safety.

((Professor Prozehn sounds funny. ^^))

Sforzando

Old 09-05-2008, 03:48 AM

[lol. at the first and second OOC.]

Jesse had a look of horror when the man approached them. He wasn't much older than them, and he was a teacher? He was a very attractive teacher. But he was vampire. And he was asking her if everything was alright. He was a vampire. He should be able to smell what was wrong. Jesse gave him a look that said 'Are you serious?' and turned away, trying to tug the blond haired zombie along with her.

Prozehn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 03:53 AM

((^^))

When he saw the look on her face, he just about left her alone. He hadn't meant to make her scared in anyway. then when she turned away and tried to tug the zombie off with her, his eyes narrowed slightly. He then sent a mental message to the girl, 'I do know what is wrong with you. I just wanted to see your reaction. You need to get help, now, there's way too much blood.'
During this little remark, he stayed in the same spot, just watching them. Now it was her turn. What would her reaction be based on these events. And was she one of the weres that disliked the vampires to the point of hate? Only time would tell that.

Sforzando

Old 09-05-2008, 04:11 AM

Jesse stopped tugging. What the hell just happened? Too much blood? She dropped her hand, releasing the zombie. She growled. That vampire had used his powers on her. The stupid telepathic. She thought about running back home, but what would the point be? Cassie would be no helpo, if she was even still home. And she didn't trust any of the authorities at school, whether they were women and knew her problem or not. She sighed in defeat as she realized the only thing that she could do.

Jesse turned and walked up to the man. He was afterall supposed to be a teacher, there to help her. And he was a vampire, he knew about blood. He ahd paced that thought in her head anyway. And beside the point, he was a new teacher, she didn't have to distrust him yet. "What's wrong with me?" She asked blatantly, with pleading eyes. She was only half werewolf. Not everything could be healed.

Prozehn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 04:24 AM

((I'm going to be tying everything together. ^^))

Ooo, that stopped her. He could tell that she was debating on what to do. Weither she could trust him or not. This moment right here would determine her true character. Was she as hard and daring as she looked, or did she actually care for herself and others? Now was the moment of truth.
Prozehn watched quietly as she walked up to him. He expected a slap or something of the like, but what he got was completely different. "You can speak in your mind if you want, I'll be able to pick it up, but if you feel more comfortable saying things out loud, you're free to do that as well," he whispered, just so she could hear. He then sent her another telepathic message, 'You haven't had time to change, is the first problem. The second was the full moon last night. You changed didn't you, and you didn't have the time to remove the item. And then, after you ran about, you went home and rested. So that's been in for about twelve or more hours.' He then stopped to let that part sink in, then he continued. 'I guess you've never changed on your monthly cycle, before. So you didn't know. Before you change, you're suppose to take it out. That way you can bleed freely, wolves aren't made to have those things within them. Because you carried it in you, for so long and during that time, there is a growing...clot.' Then out loud he said, "That is the problem."

Sforzando

Old 09-05-2008, 04:29 AM

Jesse frowned. I'm not a were, she lamented. She felt like crying. She never told anyone because they would think of her as only half a person. I'm half were. So I bleed with the cycle of the moon. I just forgot this time. Is that all the problem is? How do I fix it? Taking the tampon out will fix it, right? She was getting worried. There was this disease you got if you left a tampon in too long.

[There really is a disease girls get from tampons. Im not really sure what or why or how though.]