Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 03-04-2014, 01:17 AM

Claymore (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Claymore Manga - Read Claymore Online For Free

Does anyone read or watch this series? I love the art style so much! The story's also pretty interesting. I started reading the series around ten years ago I think.

Who're everyone's favorite characters, fighting styles, awakened forms, etc?
I like Easley, his awakened form, and Priscilla's awakened form, even if I don't like Priscilla herself. Ophelia's awakened form is also pretty cool.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 03-12-2014, 02:20 AM

I watched the anime when it came out ages ago. I kind of don't remember much about it. It was awesome, but the details are blurry.

Maybe I should rewatch it, or try to read the manga. It's been a while since I read a manga.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 03-21-2014, 07:02 AM

It's really cool! The story's been pretty good so far, do you remember where you were last at with the anime?

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-14-2014, 12:49 AM

I finished the anime, but the anime just leaves off at some random place. I hate it when Anime does that. If you don't want to do more of the story, don't get into an arch you can't handle!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-14-2014, 01:59 AM

Really? O_o That sucks. I thought the series would be popular enough to at least catch up on all the latest chapters...or at the very least, give it an anime-version ending like Kuroshitsuji.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-14-2014, 03:15 AM

Yeah, I want to say there was a town and a lion man....it's been a while. I really should re-watch it, but the new season of anime just popped up and I'm watching all the first episodes of new things! Usually, I sort of research and look at a few reviews before starting, but I'm not doing that this time, only watching things that sound vaguely interesting. And I still haven't finished up a few of last season's anime and some from even before that!

It's funny how you can marathon things in big chunks and then suddenly not want to finish it. Or be too lazy to.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-15-2014, 12:09 AM

Ooh I know where that was...it was pretty cool, they were all sent on a suicide mission for that but they (at least some) managed to survive through it.

Haha I totally know how that goes! I'd marathon through a series non-stop for a few days, going hours and hours at a time, and then suddenly out of the blue I'd just stop and not watch it again for like a month or more. And just keep not wanting to pick back up again...by the time I finally do, I usually have to rewatch the entire thing (or at least go quickly through it) to be able to remember what was going on anymore.