Darkness24

Old 02-26-2015, 04:08 AM

I Wanna meet new people. so why not discuss similar anime interest :3

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 03-18-2015, 02:45 AM

At the moment I am watching Sailor Moon Crystal and Fairy Tail. But, I am also hoping to find a good Horror or physiological anime to watch as well.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 03-20-2015, 06:51 PM

I've been going back and forth between Devil is a Part-Timer, Persona 3 The Movie 2: Midsummer Knights Dream and watching all of When They Cry(Both Higurashi(all parts) and Umineko). Just found out they made a Live Action movie of When They Cry... and I'm horrified to check that out. But I'm a glutton for that sort of thing so I'll probably watch it.. Though, I'd be more scared if it was a Live Action Corpse Party. D:

Also, Finally found a good quality release of the Black Butler movie. I rather enjoyed it... Too bad the link was taken down. D:

ValkyireMoom
Love my wolves

Old 03-30-2015, 07:26 AM

I'm on a big Hell Girl kick right now. Its a great anmie and wroth watching.

Nocturn

Old 09-21-2015, 04:12 AM

Anime is awesome but only as long as the English dub versions don't butcher the Characters names in the transition

I have watched
Detective Conan
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)
Fairy Tail
Bleach (very different from the manga)
and many other all are awesome!!!!!!!

YamiSora
~

Old 09-26-2015, 12:27 PM

Sadly, while attending college, I didn't have a lot of time for anime, so the only ones I watched during that time was Jellyfish Princess (can never remember the title in japanese) and Attack on Titan. I'm recently getting back and am currently watching Ore Monogatari. Other than that, I watched a lot of the 2000's stuff like FMA, Yugioh, Pokemon, Bleach, etc.