Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Juneberry

Old 04-06-2010, 12:51 AM

If you're up to it, I looked at your fan-based stuff and one actually caught my eye! The idea of an Outlaw-Star based roleplay seems exciting to me. I prefer to play female, though if doubling up is okay I'll play both a male and a female. I'd like a little romance incorporated if possible. But is it okay to play original characters rather then canons?

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-06-2010, 01:34 AM

@ Ascadellia - The reincarnation one would work just fine. If you also wanted to do a angel and demon one that would be good. The fate of Earth type deal would be a nice change. War ones can get old. I usually prefer to play female characters, so you playing a male character works out great. Also I'm use to playing 2 to 4 characters at a time so doubling up is also fine with me.

@ Juneberry - I thought Outlaw Star would be a fun fan-based rp to make. It's one of my favorite animes of all time. I also prefer to play female characters, but I can play a male character and doubling up works. It shouldn't be too hard to incorporate some romance into it. Playing original characters would be fine as well.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-06-2010, 01:37 AM

Yay! Outlaw Star was truly amazing- I've watched the entire series more then once because I loved it when my dad first showed me when I was seven ^^; So we'll double up each as one male and one female then. It sounds good since we can play original characters and have romance~ Yay! I'm excited! So... Are we going to use the same plot-line from the anime?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2010, 01:42 AM

That it is. It's one that I actually liked so much that I bought the box set. Yay! We can go with it unless you have another idea.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-06-2010, 01:44 AM

Going with it is fine. And I have the box set too. I love it <3 Out of randomness, who do you like most? ^^

Anyway... What parts should our characters take on (should both the boys be basically like Gene and Jim and the girls be like Melfina and... Aisha I guess? I think Aisha was the one that really spent more time, if I recall, aside from Melfina after what happened with the outlaw.)

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2010, 01:57 AM

Hmm...so hard to choose. If I had to choose one I'd probably have to go with Gene or Suzuka.

Having the boys take on the roles of Gene and Jim and the girls taking on the roles of Melfina and Aisha. Though one of use could have an extra character so we can include the role of Suzuka.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-06-2010, 02:02 AM

I loved Jim and Melfina, honestly. I love that song Mel sings. I sing it myself now 'cause it's so nice 8D

And alrighty. Would Suzuka be a temporary character or is one of us gonna have a permanent three?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2010, 02:13 AM

Sorry I'm taking so long to reply.

Yeah, I like that song and sing it from time to time as well. Out of randomness I actually wrote a research paper on anime and we had to do presentations on what our paper was about. So for my visual aid I decided to show the scene from Outlaw Star were Melfina is singing that song.

Suzuna can be a temporary character.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-06-2010, 02:15 AM

Hm... Do you want to play Suzuka's character then temporarily? I was never that close to her in my head, so I don't really know how to play her well even if it's an original character- I have no one that would fit well xD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2010, 02:18 AM

That's fine with me. I kind of have a character in mind. I also have one that would fit Aisha, I'd just have to tweak her personality some. So you can play the character that is taking Melfina's place if you'd like.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-06-2010, 02:34 AM

Sounds good to me. I have a good character too- fits Melfina's shyness, and the musical attribute. ^^ Do you wanna be Gene or Jim? I can take either.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2010, 02:56 AM

I'll take Gene.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-06-2010, 03:00 AM

Alrighty, so I'm Jim and Melfina. Irony- I'm my favorite characters xD Anyway, um... What age range do you think would make the most sense for Jim and Melfina? I never could quite tell due to their personalities- even if they seemed young, they also seemed older y'know?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2010, 03:07 AM

I'd say that Jim was probably in his early teens, but was wise beyond his years. As for Melfina I would think early twenties and she looks a little younger.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 04-06-2010, 03:22 AM

So two RPs? :3 What would you like to play? A girl demon or angel? ^ ^- And yes, I tend to find way too many wars between angels and demons. While they're fun if they have a good enough plot and twists, they get too repetitive. I was thinking that maybe the angel and demon go to earth in disguise or something to see how things in earth are looking, and check if it's worth saving or destroying. Angel would, of course be against destroying the planet, and the demon would be all for it.
For the reincarnation one, where would this be? Like, time period, how would our characters meet and all that? And should I just send you the profile once I make it up? ^ ^-

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2010, 03:31 AM

Yup 2 RPs if you want. I'm bored, lol. I would like to play a female angel. That could be very interesting. For the reincarnation one I was thinking a futuristic setting (have you seen the move Aeon Flux? I kind of got the idea from that and my interest in theology). Sending me the profile after you make it up will work.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-06-2010, 09:58 PM

Alrighty, then. I'll figure out how to tweak a couple characters into fitting that group~ Should I set up or do you want to?

Mighty Monster Drew
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2010, 10:05 PM

I'd be interested in Fantasy/Mythical Races, Romance, and Pirates. :)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 04-06-2010, 11:48 PM

Hm, I haven't seen it, but I know some stuff about it. Everything's all like, one community and stuff right? I got a general idea. And futuristic would be nice. I shall get the profile started then!! ^ ^- As for the second RP that'd be fine. So, how would our characters meet? Want it set in a certain era? Or, situation for their interactions and such? Since they'd be sort of in disguise, they wouldn't know until later that they weren't humans. :3

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 01:57 AM

@ Juneberry - Alright, I have to work on my characters as well. Oh do you prefer profiles with pictures or ones with detailed descriptions? I can do either. You can set up the thread.

@ Drew - How about we combined the Mythical Races with Pirates? Would want to use generic mythical races or original? I have some original ones that we could use if you're interested.

@ Ascadellia - Yeah it's one community and the people start having memories that are theirs yet not because they are clones. Anyway what I was getting at it was would you like that type of futuristic setting? Of course the people aren't going to be clones. What I have in mind is more of the whole history repeats itself mixed with reincarnation. So there are a select few people who have been given their memories of the past to try to prevent history from repeating again. Kind of break the cycle type deal.

Having the angel/demon one set in a certain era would be good. How would the early 20th century sound. Say between post WWI and pre WWII? We could have the setting be in a big city of the era, like New York or Chicago or even somewhere in Europe, like London. Maybe the could just "accidentally" meet on the street. Then afterwords they would start kind of meeting at the same bar or open air cafe. They wouldn't have to know that they were fated to meet. Though if you have any ideas that you might think will work better, please feel free to share them.

Now to go work on profiles, lol.

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 04-07-2010, 02:07 AM

OOH!!! I would like to RP!!!
Would you do an Angel/Demon romance? :D

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 02:28 AM

Sure, one more angel/demon couldn't hurt. Do you have a plot in mind?

Mighty Monster Drew
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2010, 02:32 AM

That would work. Probably original. I would be interested.

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 04-07-2010, 02:33 AM

EEP!! YAY!!!
Uhhmmmm..... Grr.
I have a lot of angel-gets-captured-by-demons rps. They're one of my faves. (Ok, truth be told, I think I only have 1 ...semi active one.))
Would you like to do that?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 02:47 AM

@ Drew - Alright. I'll dig up a list of mythical races that I created for you to look at.

@ SailorMoon - Sounds interesting. Would you want to play the angel or a demon? Also do you prefer to play female or male characters?