xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-12-2013, 11:09 PM

Alice walked up to him and hand him the letter from the headmaster and said "why do i have to move in this dorm?" Alice knew Kaname would know he knows Yuki so she trusts him.

Takuma looked at her and he wasn't smiling and without thinking he hugged her tight and said "Did Kaname do something to you. I worry for you it feels like I know please tell me?"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 11:12 PM

Yukina blinked as she was pulled into his hug,snd smiled softly.'no ,Kaname didnt do a thing, im okay really",she said softly.

Kaname sighed."because your making the other vampires here restless, they dont like you being on the day dorm",he said frowning.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-12-2013, 11:22 PM

Alice sigh and rolled her eyes a bit and said "you know I'm not a full vampire you know my witch powers takes over me besides I like the day class and Kaname you know me this is who i am but I want to help you." Alice is one of the few that can stand up to him not a lot do but Alice cares for him as a brother and she looks at him and said "I heard there is a new student here who is she?"

Takuma looked at her and then heard a voice outside and said "alright then Yukina would you like to meet someone she is in the day class but she is one of us." Takuma smiled at her and thinks she needs a friend.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 11:26 PM

Yukina blinked and nodded."sure",she said grinning.

Kaname sighed."be glad you are even aloud to attend the day class still, for now anyway",he pointed to Yukinas dorm room."her names Yukina,another pure blood ...you and her are room mates",he said calmly."i have Takuma keeping an eye on her,if you want to help me ,do the same",he said and headed off fro his room.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 11:35 PM

Alice sigh and saw him leaving and knew he wants happy about it and then she went to Yukina room and saw Takuma in her room and saw the girl. "I'm sorry did I come in a bad time?"

Takuma looked at stood up and Helped Yukina to her feet and said "no it is alright Alice." Takuma smiled and said "this is Yukina she just came to the night class." Takuma smiled at them both and said "Yukina this is Alice she is the only vampire witch at the school she goes to the day class."

Alice smiled at her and said "I ran into Kaname he is still not happy with me being in the day class I guess I will live with Yukina but I will be in the day class of course." Alice was happy to help her but she feels like she heard her name before.

Takuma smiled of course and then he left the room for them to talk and Takuma went back to his room to changed and tried to sleep of course and saw Shiki was in the room too.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 11:38 PM

Yukina frowned when Takuma left then looked to Alice and smiled ."nice to meet you",she said with a bright smile."you are so luckyyou get to be in the day class",she said going to her bed and sat down.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 11:45 PM

Alice smiled and sat down on the other bed and smiled and said "yea my father knew i was more human then vampire so the headmaster like the idea but Kaname and the rest didn't Takuma was okay with it." Alice looked her cellphone and said "oh crap I'm late Yuki yell at me if I'm late." Alice got up and said "Here this is my cellphone number if you need anything okay." Alice smiled of course and then left her new room and went out of the night class dorm and got to class in time and then there fights going on again. Alice watch the fights going and saw Ichiru.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 11:52 PM

Yukina frowned and sighed,she looked around the empty room and sighed flopping back onto her bed and stared at her sealing.

Ichiru looked to Alice."oh hey",he said calmly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 12:07 AM

Alice looked at Ichiru and smiled at him and then said "why are people fighting again Ichiru?"

Takuma was in the shower of course and he came out and saw Shiki looking at something and he sigh and then Takuma left his room and went to the living room and went to read a book for a while.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 12:13 AM

"because there thinking of canceling the dance this year",he said broadly.Ichiru sighed." all the girls are mad becaus ethey think Zero is the one behinde it, and they all want to go because of the night class boys"

Yukina sighed and fell into a light sleep,the started having nightmares and started screaming in her seleep

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 12:20 AM

Alice laughed about that and then looked serious of course and said "well then we are going to make sure the dance stays on." Alice looks at Ichiru and then grabs his hand and pulls him and goes to find his brother "we will find your brother if he is behind this." Alice took him to see his brother and found Zero and bowed to him "Zero are you behind that the dance is canceling?"

Takuma heard a screamed and then he ran up to the floor and heard it was Yukina room and then went in her room and looked at her and went to her and said "Yukina what is wrong?" Takuma was worried for her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 12:24 AM

Zero sighed."no,for the hundreth time im not",he said throgh his txt book."the hunter socity is"

Ichiru blinked."they are bt why?"

Zero gave a tierd sigh and looked to them."becaus eof what happened with Shizuka last year"

Yukina woke up and nearly kicked Takuma and sighed softly."-just a bad dream",she said softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 12:32 AM

Alice sigh and then looked at Ichiru and knew he loved her and knows the the day class will be mad and sad and then wanted to go and wanted to take Yukina to have some fun. Alice looked at them and said "I am going to change there minds." Just then Alice was gone in a flash and went to the the head master about they should have a dance and the headmaster hated to cancel it but Alice wanted to stay and so Alice will ran it. Alice was happy and the hunters was not happy but they trust the headmaster. Alice put up posters about the dance and they were all happy and Alice smiled and will do anything to make everyone Happy even Yukina.

Takuma looked at her and was worried for her and said "please Yukina you need to tell me what is wrong why are you hiding it from me or Kaname?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 12:53 AM

Yukina smiled."no, im not hideing from you...or Kaname, theres...someone else".she said softlyand loooked down."your safer not knowing"

Ichiru sighed seeing the posters and wend back to hi room.Desideing to skip classes.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 01:03 AM

Alice smiled and she was happy she went back to the night class dorm and then went to her room and saw Takuma and Yukina together and said "guys guess what the dance is back on again." Alice was happy of course.

Takuma sigh and then Alice came in the room and heard the dance was not going to happen but he smiled and knew the day class girls will be all over them again. "that is good but does that mean we see the day class girls." Takuma didn't like that at all.

Alice looked at him and smiled "well yea but I was thinking if you and the other vampires bring dates so the day class will be happy but be mad at the same time." Alice looked at Yukina and smiled at her.

Takuma was in shocked and smiled and then looked at her and said "does that mean the day class girls will ask us out?"

Alice sigh and said "no Takuma ask a girl you really like and the girls from the day class will not ask you." Alice looked at Yukina and she looked worried "Yukina are you alright?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 01:11 AM

Yukina smiled brightly to her."yeah I'm fine",she said stretching.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 01:20 AM

Alice smiled and then hands her a poster of the dance and said "here Yukina you should look at it and go I'm going as well oh yea Takuma tell the vampires they are coming and they must do it." Alice was happy but then she was in the night class dorm and so they might ask her and doesn't know who she would ask and just then only one. Alice got up and said "I'll be back." Alice ran and left the night dorm and went to find Ichiru and looks around and then goes to his room and knocks on his door and she is shy of course.

Takuma listen to her and watch her leave and looked at the door and crossed his arms and said "I wonder if she going to ask out Ichiru or Zero?" Takuma looked at her and said "so who are you go with Yukina?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 01:29 AM

Yukina looked over the poster."no one ,since im not going",she said setting the poster down.

Ichiru was sitting at his desk looking down at the bells Shzuka use to wear.Then hearing a knock at the door he sighed putting the bells back in the drawer and went to the door opening it he blinked seeing Alice."hey",he said stpping aside s she could come in,.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 01:35 AM

Takuma looked shocked and looked sad a bit "Alice would be upset even me Yukina I was thinking of going and well i know this is weird but would you like to go with me?" Takuma blushed a bit and even though he wanted her to have a good time.

Alice came in of course and went in the room and looked around "wow it is like Zero just more cooler." Alice smiled and then looked at him "oh yea Ichiru did you see all the posters?" Alice was shy still she wanted to know if he liked the idea.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 01:53 AM

Ichiru nodded."yeah i did , ",he grinned."your very convinceing apparently"

Yukina blinked looking to him."b-but i cant dance",she said blushing.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 01:58 AM

Takuma looked at her and then he held out his for her and said "don't worry I will teach you Yukina." Takuma smiled.

Alice looked at him and sigh a bit and said "come Ichiru I got the dance back everyone is happy." Alice looked around more and then saw a drawer and then knew it was opened a bit and saw something "Ichiru what is that?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 02:28 AM

Yukina blinked taking his hand."you will?"

Ichiru shut it quickly."nothing",he then looked to her."so im going with you then?",he asked softly,a small smile on his face.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 03:11 AM

Takuma helped her up and smiled and said " of course Yukina I will teach you Yukina." Takuma smiled at her and then he kissed her hand.

Alice looked at him and blushed and looked away and looked at the door "I..I..I got to go..." Alice opened his door and left and Alice walked fast and hid and said "I can't do it I'm too shy to ask him."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 03:14 AM

Ichiru sighed."well then",he said and sat on his bed looking out the window,

Yukina blushed lightly."can we start now? if we do, ill go"

---------- Post added 11-12-2013 at 10:14 PM ----------

Ichiru sighed."well then",he said and sat on his bed looking out the window,

Yukina blushed lightly."can we start now? if we do, ill go"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 03:42 AM

Alice left the boy dorm and she looked sad and she walked a bit and then she ran into a boy from the day class and he was nice to her. Alice got up and smiled and tried to walk away but he didn't let her and he was like stalking her and she backed up and she was a little scared of him and didn't know what to do.

Takuma looked at her and smiled at her and said "of course Yukina." Takuma smiled and then Takuma show her how to dance with holding her hand and putting his hand on her waist and her hand on his shoulder and smiled.