xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-01-2014, 12:01 AM

Many years of Maka and her gang fought and got rid the monster and they all moved on. It is 25 years later and no one could find soul and blackstar. Maka and death the kid are the teachers and now a new kids and now a new evil comes to the city and the school.

Name: Alex (no last name)
Bio: Alex is a weapon and he is just rude and loves girls too much but he protects his friends. Alex power is turning into a katana and with red and black blade. Alex as a mother his father was soul but no one knows where he is and his mother is kind to him but he cares less about his father Alex cares for his partner just like his father did.
Picture:

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2014, 05:59 AM

Lain Diamond.
14.5 years old.
Meiser.
Daughter of two meisers that helped Maka and Soul all those years ago, she is determined to be the best meiser. She however isn't as g racecul, and can be very clumsy. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and will stop at nothing to protect them.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-02-2014, 06:04 AM

Alex was in school and whiched he hated going a lot his meister was Lain. Alex liked her and cared about her but always that she was clumsy like Maka was. Alex got to class in time and hated that and sigh and waited for Lain to show up.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2014, 06:14 AM

" Sorry Alex!" Lain bit her lip while blowing her hair out of her face. Her knee was bleeding from skinning her knee on the way from her house. " I'm not late am I? "

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 06:19 AM

Alex looked at Lian and sigh an crossed his arms " no you are not well almost though." Alex sigh still and rubbed the back of his head "our first class is Mr Kid class." Alex walked to class.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2014, 06:40 AM

Lain inwardly shuddered. " Of course." She sighed. " Well let's go. " She took three steps and her bag broke all over the floor. " Crap!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 05:46 PM

Alex looked at her and saw her stuff was on the floor and Alex helped her with her stuff and put her stuff in her bag and picked her up and sigh "you are such Clumsy girl."

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 05:05 AM

" I have bad luck. Don't make fun of me Alex." Lain pouted. She held her thing in her hand and walked into class with him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 05:13 AM

Alex looked at her and sigh "I wouldn't make fun of you that would be BlueStar not me." Alex smirked and walked into class and was in the front and saw Mr Kid he was good but a weird man.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 06:00 AM

Lain nodded and took her seat. " She quickly tried forcing her things back in her bag.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 08:04 PM

Alex sigh and saw mr Kid as not changed over the years. Alex looked at Lain and Alex put his head down and he was like his father in some ways but he tried to study for the sake of his mother.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 08:17 PM

Lain was sitting up right at ready to take notes. She would do this all the time. Just in case Alex missed anything.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 08:23 PM

Alex slept like always and he was good at fighting then studying but he was smart in his own way.

Mr Kid sigh and got closer to them and said "MISS Lain is your hair on straight." Mr Kid looked at her and he was like a pervert when it comes to young girls.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 08:30 PM

" Yes Mr. Kid...." Lain said sitting straighter. Of course it wasn't, it was parted to the side like she always did. But she wore a hat most of the time to hide it. She gently nudged Alex in the leg to wake him up so Kid didn't realize he was sleeping again in class.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 08:35 PM

Alex felt something and knew it was Lain and sat up and looked at Kid and sigh about it and looked at him "Mr Kid you are such a pervert." Alex smirked like always.

Kid then looked away and was sad and looked at Alex and said "you are just like your father Alex." Kid started to yell at him.

Alex sigh and smirked "yea yea yea." Alex looked at him and yawn.

Kid sigh and said "oh yea Lain Alex you have a mission today see the mission board after class."

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 08:56 PM

Lai nodded and waited for his lecture to end. " Thanks." She whispered to Alex. She never had it in her to stand up to people. So it always felt like she relied on everyone else to do it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 09:01 PM

Alex looked at her and blushed a bit and shook his head a bit. After class was over Alex got up and left the class room Alex helped Lain with her stuff and went to the mission board and sigh about it "great heading for England again."

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 09:04 PM

" Oh cool! I think mom and dad are there too. Let's see, this will make our fifth soul... right?" Lain asked looking up thinking a bit. " Well we better get ready huh?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 09:07 PM

Alex sigh and said "yea I hope soul is not in England." Alex sigh and walked off a bit. Alex didn't want to see or meet him and hates him that much.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 09:13 PM

" I don't think he is. Miss Maka would know wouldn't she? I mean they were partners ...." Lain sighed. "Alex, why do you hate him so much?" She asked softy hoping he didn't actually hear it. She walked with him. " So where do we wanna meet?" She asked changing the subject.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 09:16 PM

Alex stopped and then looked at her and said "you know well as i do he is my old man and he left my mom after I was born." Alex sigh and looked at her and put his hand on her head "don't worry so much okay but anyway we should meet up at my house you are staying for dinner mom loves when you come over." Alex smiled at her and he always smile for her.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 09:20 PM

"Well I'm never gonna ditch you. You're the only one that doesn't razz me for being a total spaz." Lain hugged him. "I'll see you in a bit promise." She said running towards her place.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 09:30 PM

Alex looked at her and smiled and blushed a bit and then looked her running off again. Alex got his stuff and head for home he was going to get ready to go to England. Alex told his mom Lain is coming over.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2014, 09:49 PM

Sure enough as she rounded the corner to his house Lain tripped.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 09:53 PM

Alex was getting ready and heard something outside. Alex left his house and saw her and then Alex picked up Lain.