xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-05-2016, 02:23 AM

Hello all i am back and yes i am back into roleplay and this time is for group roleplay this time and yes it is anime this time XD. I have three roleplays i want to do but I will tell you them.

Ouran high school host club:
Okay i want to try this since it is one of my favorite shows and I was thinking that it is before the host club became the host club. Or after the host club broke up and a new host club was formed.

Blue Exorcist:
Okay I never watch the show but i saw the first episode and I loved it.
Anyway I was thinking maybe when demons and humans hated each other but one school allows demons and humans to be friend and protect their land.

Fairy Tale:
OKay never watch the show but i heard it is good.
I want to do when there is many guild out there and one is a rivel to the guild that Natsu is in. The guild only wants to fight that guild and does not care who gets in the way or after Natsu left the guild a new guild comes and takes over that guild and new people in the guild.

Okay this is what i want to try let me know your idea leave comment alright and thanks guys ^^

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-05-2016, 03:19 PM

If you did the host club before it formed, you would focus on the canon characters then? Canon/oc or canon/canon?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-06-2016, 12:08 AM

well that could be it then ^^

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-06-2016, 01:13 AM

That didn't answer my second question.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2016, 01:34 AM

that answer was to both your questions it will be based by the characters in the show and our own characters.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-06-2016, 01:50 AM

Okay, so you probably want people writing both canons and ocs since it's group? How do you actually want to set it up?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-07-2016, 12:17 AM

Well i was thinking if you want to play as them you need to let me know in a pm. If you only want to make your own character I will put you where you need to go and I will put what year you are and are you rich or poor and stuff.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-07-2016, 12:33 AM

Wouldn't the person who makes the OC decide those things?
I'd be most comfortable writing canons but I'll create an OC if need be. I don't know how much interest the idea will get though.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-07-2016, 12:36 AM

I was trying to think a group roleplay and I wanted to make a horror one but no one likes that these days.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-07-2016, 02:53 AM

I mean, that depends. But it's not my thing.
But if no one else shows interest, we can just do the ohshc thing as a onexone I think.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2016, 04:55 PM

Alright I do got idea for a group roleplay ^^