ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 04:10 AM

((-CACKLES- First come first serve New Best Friend! >:3

Maybe Talis can start talking to another guest? Or maybe a host? ;P It's really your choice 83))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 04:11 AM

Kyoya's eyebrows went up and together when Momo let her social fau Pax. He was honestly shocked to have someone say something like that blatantly in front of him and, as far as Kyoya was concerned, he was very rarely thrown off guard. This girl amused him quite a bit. Still he had a job to do and fell back into his cool demeanor, clearing his throat and going on. Hoping to keep up appearances and help the girl save face. That is, if that were truly what she wanted.... "Well, I'm very happy to say that we wouldn't do anything that would embarass you." He reached out a delicate hand to nab a crystal fluted glass from a server as they walked by. "I had been wanting to give my compliments on your choice of clothing for the evening. Sad as it is to say, not may had decided to come un full costume. Might I offer you some sparkling juice?"

Afanassii grinned even more wickedly than before at Shadow's lack of words. He virtually devoured her with his eyes as he led her out onto the floor and into a simple dance. "Please tell me, Princess, how have you been enjoying our little party?"

MoonRose
I'm just a girl, one of the grea...

Old 11-04-2011, 04:11 AM

{{No no! Wasn't going to leave.

Talis is standing against the wall with his eyes following Nassii.... that's ALL he's doing. Oh, and thinking that girls are annoying ect. I'm thinking of bringing him further into the picture, just thinking of how to do it. Lol. }}

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 04:12 AM

((After this dance, I'll have Nassii take a seat at one of the tables. That way anyone who wants to can join him. ^.^))

MoonRose

Old 11-04-2011, 04:16 AM

{{I have something in mind now. Thanks for the helpful suggestions guys. <3

Talking to girls isn't exactly Talis' style, unless they speak to him first. }}

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-04-2011, 04:20 AM

(I'm all over him. :ninja: bwahaha. /shot
shadow: OTL
rose: lol, you're welcome. c: I hope you can figure something out~ )

Momo could tell he noticed. Great, she should have been more careful. Whatever. What's done is done. She blushed a little and sighed. She was so happy he didn't say anything about what slipped out. "That's good. Although, I'd probably end up embarrassing myself anyway. Especially if I went on the dance floor. I'd look like I was having a seizure.",momo laughed a little and then looked at her outfit. She smiled a little and fixed her apron so it wouldn't look wrinkly. "Thanks. I thought it'd be nice. Although, I probably should have worn something that was more like a dress. Oh, sure. I would love some.".

(fff. bedtime for me. :c night you guys~)

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 04:23 AM

((Talis sounds cool; I'm sure Shadow wouldn't mind sharing Nassii with him if only to get a bit of a breathing room XDDD ))

Shadow, trying her hardest not to step on his feet, sent a small smile in his direction, "I-It is quite lovely...I-I'm glad I came," she answered truthfully.

----------

((Awwww D: Night night! >3<))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 04:26 AM

Kyoya led Momo to a table and added. "Oh, no. I think the costume is quite becomming on you. " The grandfather clock at the end of the hall chimed and the Vice President perked up."I'm afraid you'll have to exuse me, Miss Momo. Our President prefers we change our own costumes several times an evening to keep things fresh and exciting. But, please feel free to call upon myself or any of the other hosts later, should you desire it."

MoonRose

Old 11-04-2011, 04:32 AM

{{It's funny considering he's not actually a human. Only human for the purpose of this thread, same as Nassii.

Thanks for the offer of breathing room but I have something now. }}

----

The party was beginning to feel dragged out.

He'd succeeded in going completely unnoticed as he'd intended the entire time he'd been standing off to the wall on one side of the room. Continuing to watch the others on the dance floor and the giggling girls who seemed infatuated with the hosts.

It was all Talis could do not to gag over it all!

Yet in spite of that, he'd come here for a reason and now that reason had been confirmed, he wasn't about to leave.

Un-patched blue eye still following the movements of the crimson haired Russian carefully while he gauged his movements, his mind finally settled on the choice of action he would take and he prepared himself to make his move.

----

{{Should I post the pic I am using as a reference for him? It is of course, not my artwork and I have no clue who the original character/artist is. But it was close to the description of Talis so I kinda went with it. Credit goes to the true owner, whoever they are. }}

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 04:36 AM

(( I think a link to it would be nice; I wanna know how cute Talis is ;P JK JK XDDD

And both your characters arn't human? o3o Cooooool XDDD ))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 04:39 AM

(I've been posting references, so you might want to do that for Talis as well... But then girls might start flocking to him, too! XD )

The Rake took Shadow gently around on the floor. He was excellent in leading a dance and, true to his word, he was quite gentle with her.

When at last the song had ended he laughed and bowed.
"Thank you so much, Princess Shadow. It is my first dance of the evening and I could not have asked for a better partner..."

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 04:44 AM

((Then it'll only make things more interesting neh? ;P XD ))

Shadow blushed and, to her own surprise, laughed a bit herself. "Then I thank you for keeping your word of being gentle; I am glad I was alright," she beamed. Dancing, she decided, was not so bad; provided you had the right partner of course.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 04:56 AM

Afanassii took a cue from Kyoya's earlier actions and nabbed a sparkling beverage in both hands, offering one to Shadow. "You were perfectly wonderful..." He reassured her. "Although, I have been on my feet for a while. Would you care to join me at one of the banquet tables, Princess?"

MoonRose

Old 11-04-2011, 04:59 AM

{{Enter:-. Talis Valkov. Youngest of two twins who generally hail from a world that was destroyed long ago. For the purpose of this thread ONLY, he has been made human and is the son of the owner to a rather large computer company known as Valk-corp which he will take over once his father steps down.

He's a third year like Nassii, and ordinary wouldn't bother himself with frivilous things such as he considers this dance to be however.... suspecting a certain russian would be here, he couldn't keep from making an appearance.

Generally he doesn't speak unless spoken to and isn't a fan of giggling girls. }}

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 05:06 AM

(( WELL DAAAAAAAAAMN~:heart: Too bad man, Imma be all fangirling over him! XDDD ))

Shadow accepted the drink graciously and nodded her head politely. "I would be delighted to," she smiled, following him to a nearby table. She started to feel a bit more open with herself now; she found herself liking it more than sticking to the shadows like she normally did.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 05:12 AM

(( Yes, Talis is a beauty. Must ask you what do you think about boy pairings? ))

Afanassii held out the lady's chair and took a seat opposite her, guzzling down his false wine and motioning to the waiter for another glass. "So, is there anything else my Princess desires? Just name it and I shall give it to you." There he went again, making a simple phrase sound dirty. He grinned and looked the girl over with hungry eyes, loving every minute of being able to play her host.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 05:25 AM

Shadow took a sip of the drink and nearly choked. Hopefully it didn't look too obvious; although she was sure she was red once more. "A-Ah..." she looked at him but quickly looked away when she noticed the way he looked at her. "N-No...I am alright for now," she assured me with another tiny smile.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 05:29 AM

A few minutes later and Kyoya had made his usual rounds, eyeing up the Russian Host with a bit of disdain. "Good evening, Miss. I trust that the young Abez'iana Lord is seeing to your needs?"

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 05:39 AM

Shadow jumped slightly at the other host's presense. "O-Oh hello," she greeted. She wasn't sure, but she thought the other host had given her---this host a look. "Oh yes he has given me everything I need and more." she answered with a smile. "He is quite gentle you know," she has stated innocently, but for some reason or another a light brush was pianted on her face.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 05:51 AM

Kyoya stared at Afanassii for a moment, disbelieving Shadow's words. Finally he turned back her way and gave her a slight smile. "I am glad to hear it, then. Food is being served at the moment. Shall I have a tray brought your way?"

The seated host rolled his eyes at Kyoya's insinuations. The Vice President was always concerned about his behavior.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 06:12 AM

Shadow gave him a slight nod. "If it is not too much trouble," she smiled. She vaguely wondered if there was some sort of bad blood between the hosts.

((OK I too have to sleep really soon xD;; ))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 06:19 AM

Kyoya nodded and pulled out a cellphone, deftly texting something and within a minute a tray sampling the wares of the buffet arrived and was set in the middle of the table the two sat at. By this time, the VP was gone, off tending to another matter of business no doubt.

Afanassii grinned as he watched Kyoya leave and he turned his attentions back to Shadow.
"So, what looks good to you, Miss Shadow?"

((That's fine. Hope you have a good night. Please come visit us again. <3 ))

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 06:26 AM

Shadow looked around at the tray, biting her bottom lip as she tried to decide, "It all looks pretty good to me," she admited honestly, "Perhaps you could choose one for me?"

((What you crazy?? Of COURSE I'll be back! I haven't RPed like this in forever! XD

lol see you tomorrow :heart: ))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 06:30 AM

The redhead smiled and nodded. He leaned forward and took a forkful of a butternut squash quiche and offered it to her.

((Hurray! I look forward to it. ))

MoonRose

Old 11-04-2011, 06:40 AM

He'd watched the festivities from the sidelines long enough and decided that it was time he made an attempt to join. Food had just been served and despite having avoided the crowd up until now, that was as good of a reason as any to mingle with some of the guests.

First though, he decided to engage one of the hosts.

Talis kept the crimson haired Russian within his sites for the duration of his dance, then waited until he had taken a seat at one of the tables set up in the room before he started his move.

With effortless fluidity and elegance to his movements as he crossed the floor, he didn't stop walking until he finally came to stand behind the chair where the slightly taller male sat. No one could really tell there was a height difference between them when they were both standing because while he was indeed an inch or so shorter than Nassii, it appeared from this angle as though both of them were about the same height.

He kept his attention focused on the object of beauty that was now in front of him, totally ignoring the prying eyes of the other hosts and whatever guests were there.

"Russian, you're a hard person to track down." His lips brushed a mere inch from the delicate skin of the males ear as he murmured the words softly, completely uncaring of who might hear or what they must be thinking at the sight of the two males being so close to each other. "It's good that I found you here..."

Oh christ! Big mistake!... He shouldn't have gotten so close.

Talis wasn't strong enough in his resolve to withstand the beauty of a host any more than the girls in the room were, instead he had found himself falling without realizing it and was now too stunned by the realization to fight off the tempation.

Bringing a hand up to rest upon Nassii's cheek almost tenderly, running his finger-tips along the fine line of his cheek bone in the process, he only showed a moments hesitation before his lips descended upon his classmates and initiated a soft, tender kiss.

It wasn't the kind of kiss shared between friends or siblings either, but the kind shared between sweethearts even though most of the school knew that neither male was romantically involved with anyone.

Oh yes, Talis knew he'd broken one of the host clubs most important rules. He just didn't give a damn. To his mind, the Russian had been flitting around the room for the majority of the time this little event had been going on, entertaining the girls and flirting in a manner that was simply part of the entertainment. This was simply his own way of showing that he was interested in a host, just as the girls had been doing for most of the night.

However blunt and open his expressionism may be.

Last edited by MoonRose; 11-04-2011 at 06:43 AM..