M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-13-2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitsuHime View Post
I took a full month of Saturday classes in the downtown area. spent my entire Saturday in a classroom. our school was lame and didn't provide it. xD
But it was definitely worth it. I got my license at seventeen. xD so everything was pretty good. but now I have to get the unrestricted license. D8

and I won't be able to do it. I'll have a hard time keeping my grades up as is. D8 But then again I don't even know if I'll be accepted yet. D8 All I know is that I'm going to stress.... ALOT! ; ^ ;
well here people just either say you're over qualified or under qualified. or they just can't hire you. .___. or you don't get anything back! >: But most of the positions here are manager and supervisor. =w= something a HS graduate can't do. xD
Pffft! They should. ; a ;
We rallied all our classmates to take it that summer to push down the price of what it was going to cost. If we didn't get more than 60 signed up, it would've been around 1,000-600 dollars for drivers ED. But we got over 100 student bodies and it only costed 300 per person. :3 And the cars we used were donated from Katrina when the flood demolished NO's.

Because your still underage of being 21? D:
Speaking of licenses... I need to renew my license plate. rofl

Awww. :hug: If you are lucky and get one, you'll adapt in some strange way.

Oh, pfft. They always use that excuse along with "we only hire kids who live here" blah blah blah. It's because they like to hire on overload of employees and keep their hours cut to crap and pay them barely enough to get by.

That's what I've been running into, too.

@ Su; So we are gonna have Celes Paradi? Did Jelly say so?

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitsuHime View Post
Popcorn: er if you give me like thirty minutes to go look them up I could tell you! I'd have to search my youtube faves which is filled with all sorts of songs mainly from Japan. xD and a good portion of Vitas. xD
Lol, alright. And I don't want to distract you too much from the event. I have a feeling it will end soon.
> ___>;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Aaaw, that's cute! > w<
My mom was actually the nice one when it came to getting us up. >o>; She was much more quiet and less angry, haha...

Yeah, same here. >___< Mostly it was for school, though. At least when I went to another school that came later than my older one; my dad and his girlfriend weren't around when it'd be time to wake up and I was back from home before they got home, so... it was a win win. 8D; I missed school a couple times do to the alarm.

Blah, I hate alarms. I hate the typical alarm sound, it instantly angers me. xD

Sounds like how my dad go up; he had quite the booming voice. e__e; I have the habit of dismissing my alarm clock, too, on my phone. xD; So I know what you mean. I didn't miss the bus or anything that often, surprisingly.

Woah, stellar luck. My sophmore year of highschool, my sister was a senior with a car, so I didn't have to worry about the bus, which was probably not for the best.
Lol.
I used to be better at listening to my alarm, but now, I'm quicker to dismiss it too.
But sometimes I'll get that sinking feeling in my stomach which is not conducive to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Oh hey, people are talking in here now. o 3o
Yeah, but I'm in and out. Making sure my journal is loverly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

----------

I'm sorry, Popcorn, but you're just too saucy for this hotsprings.
Lol Thank you?
x' D
But seriously, thank you for the art.
If you want to censor it some, I wouldn't mind.
> /// w ///<

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-13-2011, 07:57 AM

I dont know what you guys are talking about :ninja:

@ hitsu - lol yeah, thats always it. Such a terrible habit, too.

@ miro - I dunno. Everyone was just talking about it earlier. I have no clue if there has been a confirmation.

@ popcorn - Yeah, I faught with mine a bunch earlier today. Not bothering with it anymore for now, though.

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 07:58 AM

Miro::
Well it would probably cost a lot of through the school and our school district is freaking broke. along with the fact they don't want to be liable for any injuries and get sued.
-w- also doing through the workforce thing here made the class only cost about 400 dollars or so. =w= for four whole Saturdays.
Well You can't the an unrestricted license until your 18 then you can again upgrade your license at 21 I think. xD
So far it's just hard to get a job here with all the business going under. xD so it's kind of like apply to today tomorrow store is going out of business. xD ah... oddly TN doesn't have minimum wage. but it allows you to pick what you'd like to get paid. =w= or if it's negotiable. though the standard answer is putting the federal wage. =w= since I'd hate to be under payed for all the hours I'd probably be forced to work. I'm hoping that my employer is an understanding person when I get a job.
I know at the mall here they will work you to your bone! D: Also they'll try and take advantage of their employers. At least that's what they did to my mom when she worked at sears. which she quit

Popcorn::
Well I could always PM them after the event! I'll be up for some time still anyway. =w= and well Manga is already somewhat distracting me, though I'm way too paranoid to not check back every five seconds. xD

Suona:: It's also called procrastinating. ^^ something I've sadly mastered. I can't even count how many times I've done my homework the morning before I went to school. Didn't matter if it was a project or not. xD

Last edited by HitsuHime; 08-13-2011 at 08:00 AM..

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 07:58 AM

/is curious

Mind if I check out your yan journal?

----------

@ Hitsu ::

Lol, alright.
Sounds good to me.
:' 3

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-13-2011, 08:00 AM

Which goddess would you guys pay patronage to, if we had the Celes Paradi?

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 08:06 AM

I paid patronage to the youngest goddess, the one of dance.

And you?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-13-2011, 08:06 AM

I can't recall who I chose last time.
I think I chose dance, though.

----------

Which i'd probably choose again, either way.

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 08:07 AM

Popcorn:: : 3 I'm going to add you as a friend so I don't lose you. xD

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 08:11 AM

Alrighty
And if we're ever online at the same time, don't be shy about pinging me into a thread.

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 08:13 AM

D8 I don't know what Pinging means. QAQ

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-13-2011, 08:16 AM

Its where you type @ [persons username] ;
But without the spaces after the @ and before the ;

It sends PM to that person and directs them to your post that you "pinged" them in

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 08:19 AM

Ooooooh! =w= Okay! I learned something new. I better write that down so I do it right.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-13-2011, 08:19 AM

I think I was a patron of the middle sister first, who had to do with music. And then the second event was for the youngest sister, of dance. If I continue the trend, I would be for the eldest, who is feast. But I'm not really sure...n____n;;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-13-2011, 08:25 AM

I just hope we get to have it this year
I was so sad when it didn't happen last year. T^T

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-13-2011, 08:25 AM

It's my favourite event of all time.
I like to go all out.

----------

Which means...I should probably start building up some basic banners just so that I can join it right away when it happens. I mean, if it happens, teehee.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 08-13-2011, 08:29 AM

I'm not sure which I'd side with. I've seen the badges of all three floating about from time to time, mulled it over, and come to no resolution. I think that if I'd actually been around for one of the Celes, I would have a easier time picking, being able to get a proper feel for their traits....

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 08-13-2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
You did! She's a very elusive one, she is.
XD I was stalking her for a sec, and then I forgot XD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-13-2011, 08:31 AM

Haha. I can totally imagine you stalking around after me and then getting distracted by something for a moment and turning back and me being totally gone. :lol:

I like your avi, btw. ^^

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 08-13-2011, 08:33 AM

I have ADD XD and no pills to take for it

Thanks Su I like your girly pirate as well >.<

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-13-2011, 08:33 AM

teehee
Even when I participated so fervently, I have trouble deciding. I don't know that I could ever really chose one sister over the others forever.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-13-2011, 08:36 AM

lol Sometimes I feel almost like I have it. xP;;

You're quite welcome. ^^
And thanks. :)

@ crane - yeah, they're all such nice things. :yes:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-13-2011, 08:43 AM

o.o Poppy's looks dirty.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-13-2011, 08:46 AM

What looks dirty? O_o;;

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 08:47 AM

-is confused about the conversation going on- 8D so what is this uh... subject you are talking about? -curious-