ppeople seem to recipricate the posting
=)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-23-2013, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_bill View Post
what do you guys think of this avi?
I llike it! I don't think I get the ice cream cones in the back ground - they bring in some random colors - but other than that, I love it :D

---------- Post added 11-23-2013 at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i don't think they do, Maria
i find posting in others threadies helps
ppeople seem to recipricate the posting
=)
haha I just don't have time these days >.< My week consists of work from 6am-4 pm....then get home...do homework...work on pixels...eat...sleep XD Weekends are usually spent doing homework D:

I can't wait Tuesday at 4. I will officially be off for Thanksgiving!!!

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2013, 04:59 PM

Maria's looking good today!

Hey, all.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 11:26 AM

Thank you Xaeven!

OMG GUYS D: I guess I came down with the flu :( Terrible body ache, fever, chills, sweating, feeling like I need to throw up if I eat anything....
I actually called out of work today!

I went to bed last night at 7 and I woke up just now...only because I set an alarm. I wanted to double check with my school that they got my notice about calling out today. Now I'm heading back to sleep.

Hopefully I'll be okay to work tomorrow. I feel so terrible about calling out.

D:

But I'm feeling much better. I still feel nauseous....but the body ache has calmed down a lot - doesn't feel like I'm going to die anymore! Phew!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 01:01 PM

get well soon!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 02:37 PM

Thanks hummy - I just wish I could eat :(

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 11-25-2013, 06:01 PM

Awe, sick Maria is no bueno! I wish I could bring you soup, but uh, you're kind of a long drive from here xD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Awe, sick Maria is no bueno! I wish I could bring you soup, but uh, you're kind of a long drive from here xD
Dawww thanks Seiki <3 My roomie went out and bought me ramen and saltine crackers. I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday but still poopy :(

PS - your avvie is awesome :D I love the use of the petrol :D

Seiki Nova

Old 11-25-2013, 06:09 PM

Gosh, it's been so long since I've had ramen. I don't know if I could do it anymore xP I'm glad you're feeling better though! Can't keep you away from your kiddos for too long! :D

And thanks! It's so hard to use this colour without it looking like a set because we don't have enough items in it just yet. And also I'm trying to find someone who has a Murder on the Wing CI that I can borrow for the finishing touches still. Male avatars are hard DX

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
And also I'm trying to find someone who has a Murder on the Wing CI that I can borrow for the finishing touches still. Male avatars are hard DX
You can borrow mine.
I started the trade, friend.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Gosh, it's been so long since I've had ramen. I don't know if I could do it anymore xP I'm glad you're feeling better though! Can't keep you away from your kiddos for too long! :D

And thanks! It's so hard to use this colour without it looking like a set because we don't have enough items in it just yet. And also I'm trying to find someone who has a Murder on the Wing CI that I can borrow for the finishing touches still. Male avatars are hard DX
I have the CI - I can send it your way :)

Petrol is one of my favs - so expect more items to just keep coming out in that color. I can't get enough of it!

And yeah - I still can't really eat much though :( My stomach is still super upset - but hte fever has gone down. My body still hurts but definitely not as bad.

I haven't had ramen in ages either - I'm going to eat some for dinner - I've been munching on crackers for lunch.

---------- Post added 11-25-2013 at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel View Post
You can borrow mine.
I started the trade, friend.
lol you beat me to the punch!

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 06:15 PM

@Maria
It seems we both sent it to Seiki. ^.^

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
@Maria
It seems we both sent it to Seiki. ^.^
haha I didn't get around to sending - saw your post and figured - well Tiger beat me! :P

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 06:21 PM

I wasn't try to beat you, in fact I posted a minute after you. I should have checked again, before sending.
I just saw that a friend needed something
and wanted to help out.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-25-2013, 06:24 PM

Cora sent me hers as well! Thanks though for offering you two! <3

Maria, sweet! I gusta more items in petrol! Also, one of these days I'm going to start recolouring certain items to send to you for consideration xP

I have to avoid crackers of any kind, especially saltines, because I'll eat a whole box of them in one setting. Lord have mercy on me come Thursday. My Grams makes a cheese ball and cracker/veggie tray every Thanksgiving/Christmas that I kind of.. demolish xD It's not a good thing haha!

At least Ramen is a good easy soup to eat. Most soups are easy, but Ramen is super easy! : )

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
I wasn't try to beat you, in fact I posted a minute after you. I should have checked again, before sending.
I just saw that a friend needed something
and wanted to help out.
haha I didn't mean it in a bad way :P You just beat me to the punch is all XDDD That's fast :D

Quote:
Cora sent me hers as well! Thanks though for offering you two! <3

Maria, sweet! I gusta more items in petrol! Also, one of these days I'm going to start recolouring certain items to send to you for consideration xP

I have to avoid crackers of any kind, especially saltines, because I'll eat a whole box of them in one setting. Lord have mercy on me come Thursday. My Grams makes a cheese ball and cracker/veggie tray every Thanksgiving/Christmas that I kind of.. demolish xD It's not a good thing haha!

At least Ramen is a good easy soup to eat. Most soups are easy, but Ramen is super easy! : )

LMAO Cora beat us both XD

LOL Recolors are so tedious - I'm warning you :P

LMAO - I usually don't eat crackers - but they are about the only thing I can keep down right now D: Anything else - just the though of it - makes me ill.

Crackers and cheese and veggies are good though! At least you aren't wolfing down the sweets tray :P

Ramen is fast and easy! and cheap lol!

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
haha I didn't mean it in a bad way :P You just beat me to the punch is all XDDD That's fast :D

LMAO Cora beat us both XD!
I'm so sorry Maria, I didn't mean it like that.
Can't beat Mene for generous and thoughtful members. <3

Seiki Nova

Old 11-25-2013, 06:34 PM

It's just select items in select colours. I promise I'm not going to go crazy haha. I'm just thinking of things that only come in one/limited colours that would be really cool to have a larger variety of. And even then I'd probably only do 5-6 recolours max, because I'm lazy xP

Oh, the sweets tray gets plenty of my attention as well xD I have to go out to my Grams on Wednesday to make banana and cranberry breads, cherry-lime cheese pies, and possibly a cranberry upsidedown cake. And my mom is making a pumpkin, pecan, and apple pie. Plus my cousin usually makes two types of cheesecakes and I'm sure there will be various other sweet things.

I'm so ready!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
I'm so sorry Maria, I didn't mean it like that.
Can't beat Mene for generous and thoughtful members. <3
I just wanted to make sure! :P

I'm sick so maybe I'm reading things incorrectly D: XD

But I'm glad we are good :D XD

---------- Post added 11-25-2013 at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote:
It's just select items in select colours. I promise I'm not going to go crazy haha. I'm just thinking of things that only come in one/limited colours that would be really cool to have a larger variety of. And even then I'd probably only do 5-6 recolours max, because I'm lazy xP

Oh, the sweets tray gets plenty of my attention as well xD I have to go out to my Grams on Wednesday to make banana and cranberry breads, cherry-lime cheese pies, and possibly a cranberry upsidedown cake. And my mom is making a pumpkin, pecan, and apple pie. Plus my cousin usually makes two types of cheesecakes and I'm sure there will be various other sweet things.

I'm so ready!
I'm headed to my parent's thursday to help out. We never have our thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving. My stepdad manages and bartends a restaurant and works every year. So we do ours the Sunday after. But my mom and I get things prepped on Thanksgiving and we put up the Christmas decorations at the same time :P I'm super excited D:

haha that works! Recolors I think are the most boring thing when I'm making new pixels XD Especially when I try a color and realize I don't like it or it doesn't work in that color >.<

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
I just wanted to make sure! :P

I'm sick so maybe I'm reading things incorrectly D: XD

But I'm glad we are good :D XD
Of course we are.
I do the same thing, at times.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Of course we are.
I do the same thing, at times.
My brain is a bit foggy D: :(

I'm gonna take a nap here soon :P

Hopefully I'll be better for work tomorrow! I'd rather not use another sick day D:

Seiki Nova

Old 11-25-2013, 06:45 PM

My mom would never let the family live it down if we didn't have Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving day. She lives for it. It's her favourite day of the year.

But I understand. I've had to work the past few Thanksgivings so it's been a little hectic trying to manage the whole family dinner thing and being at work afterwards/before. This year I get to go in from 8PM-Midnight on Thanksgiving because Gap is opening at 8 with the rest of the mall. And then I have to go in for a nine hour shift on Black Friday. It's going to be a long holiday haha!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
My mom would never let the family live it down if we didn't have Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving day. She lives for it. It's her favourite day of the year.

But I understand. I've had to work the past few Thanksgivings so it's been a little hectic trying to manage the whole family dinner thing and being at work afterwards/before. This year I get to go in from 8PM-Midnight on Thanksgiving because Gap is opening at 8 with the rest of the mall. And then I have to go in for a nine hour shift on Black Friday. It's going to be a long holiday haha!
We started it when my mom married my step-dad. It sucked at first - but now it's become a family tradition so we just think of the Sunday after as our Thanksgiving :D

Damn - I am so lucky I never had to work on Black Friday in a retail position. I mean - I worked fast food - but it was always pretty dead when we did that.

My roomie's birthday is Black Friday and she has to work at the craft store she works at - I feel bad for her D:

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
My brain is a bit foggy D: :(

I'm gonna take a nap here soon :P

Hopefully I'll be better for work tomorrow! I'd rather not use another sick day D:
I'm sorry that you've been sick and hope that you are indeed feeling well enough for work tomorrow.
I hope that you have a lovely nap, when you do.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry that you've been sick and hope that you are indeed feeling well enough for work tomorrow.
I hope that you have a lovely nap, when you do.
thank you! I slept for twelve hours last night lmao XD

I don't think I've ever done that before D: